The Return of Juliet Huddy

Story Info
JulIet Huddy gets her old job back at Fox.
1.4k words
4.12
17.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet Huddy is sitting at home in T-shirt and shorts thinking about where she is in here life, Three failed marriages, a failed talk show and decides to herself that it is time to get things back on track, starting with her career, "but how do I get a show" she says to herself. Juliet stands up and walks over to a mirror and looks at herself carefully and starts thinking "Juliet old girl your looks haven't gone down hill that much in the couple of years you have been off the air", She looks at her breasts, " Well you two could use a little enhancement and maybe my nose could use a little work but over all I still have it, I will get them two things taken care of and then I will get my old job of hosting Fox and Friends back from Alysin" Over the next few months Juliet has her breasts enlarged from a C to a D and lifted, and has her nose worked on.

After all the work is done Juliet decides it's time to go to Fox News headquarters and get her job, she starts to go through her closet to find the sexiest dress she has thinking "This has to be irresistible seductive because I won't get a second chance."

She pulls out a short sleeveless pink dress and matching heels. Then starts to walk over to a dresser but stops "I'm better off not to wear panties" and she pushes up on her breasts "and the girls don't need a bra." she thinks to herself.

Juliet puts on the pink dress and it fits like a second skin making her new tits stick out, she slips on her shoes and dose her make-up and with one last look in the mirror she heads out the door and takes a taxi to the Fox News building, she gets out and goes up to the Fox and Friends producers office and knocks.

"Who is it?" A man's voice from behind the door asks.

"It's me, Juliet Huddy, Bob." she replies

"Come in."He shouts.back.

Juliet enter a man is sitting behind a desk, He looks like a young Perry White.

"Juliet what a surprise, have a seat." He says as the extend a hand to a seat infront of his desk.

Juliet sits down and crosses her legs.

"So what brings you in here today?"

"Well Bob to be honest , I'm getting sick of playing this second fiddle fill in position and was hoping to get my old job back hosting the weekend show."

"Juliet, You know that spot is now Alysins, You knew the risks when you took the job on the network morning show and now that it didn't work out it would be fair to Alysin if I took it from her and gave it back to you, Besides I'm getting good ratings with Alysin."

Juliet smiles, uncrosses her legs and parts them a little giving Bob a peck at her pussy." "Come on Bob, surely there is some way I can can get my job back," Juliet says in seductive voice as she leans forward.

"I just don't see how." He says he wiggles in his chair, starting to get hard seeing her naked pussy.

Juliet stands up and walks behind him puts her arms around him and whispers "You can do anything, You are a very powerful man." She spins him around in his chair and puts an hand on each side of his head on the back of the chair.

"Juliet, I can't just take Alysin off the air."

Juliet kisses him and softly says "Let me see if I can change your mind."

Juliet slides down on to her knees, unbuckles and unzips Bob's pants and takes his cock out.

"Juliet what are you doing?" He sasks in a trembling voice.

"Changing your mind." Juliet answers with a grin.

Juliet softly kisses the head of his cock with her pink lips, She starts to lick it up and down, taking the head into her mouth each time she reaches the top getting his cock wet.

"Oh god, Juliet, but I don't see how this can change anything." he exclaims.

Juliet then takes the head and sees it must be 10" and thick, she is amazed by it and stares for a second, then takes it into her mouth and sucks on it pumping the shaft with her hand and moaning as she dose, Bob leans his head back and closes his eyes savoring the experience.

Juliet then starts to slow go up and down on the shaft sucking as she dose, she goes faster and faster, sucking harder and harder.

"Oh Juliet, You are such a great little cock sucker, but now I want to fuck eat you."

Juliet gets up off her knees and takes her dress off, Bob stares and her breasts, "Them are a great pair Juliet." Bob tells her, The best money can buy Juliet replies.

Bob starts to rub her breast and suck on the nipples, Juliet moans softly.

Bob pats the desk and Juliet sits on it and spread her legs and Bob get down infront of her pussy."

He slowly creases the outside of the lips with a finger and runs his tongue over it, then parts it and starts to run his his tongue in a circle over her clit, Juliet grits her teeth, tenses up, and clutches at the desk, He then starts to slide his fingers in and out of her and she starts to scream "Oh god Bob, that feels so great, don't stop!"

After a little while of eating and fingering Juliet's pussy, Bob stops "Alright Juliet now I'm going to fuck you, Stand up and bend over the desk." He orders her.

Juliet stands up and bend over the desk clutching the front edge of it, Bob gets gets hind her, takes his cock into his hand runs it over her soaked pussy then slowly puts the head in and pushes more in to her, Juliet gasps and squeezes the desk harder .

"Oh Bob, you are so big, it hurting." Juliet says in ecstasy, "Oh Juliet I don't think it's just my size, your pussy is also tight." Bob forces out of his mouth with a grunt.

Bob pulls back and with big push forces himself all the way into Juliet and they both scream, Bob grabs Juliet's hips and starts to pump in and out of her hard and fast, both of them moaning as he dose.

"Oh Bob this feels so great, You are way better then any of my husbands were, don't stop, I love it." Juliet exclaims as she looks back at him as the pleasure rushes through her body from head to toe.

Just then Bob pulls out of Juliet, spins her around and starts fucking her hard and fast again.

"You like this don't you,? You dirty little whore came her today looking to get fucked, that's why you didn't wear panties." Bob says in a tough voice as he fucks Juliet hard and plays with her tits."

"Yes, Yes I did, Keep going." screams holding on to the desk with all she has.

Bob kisses Juliet deeply and looks her in the eyes, Juliet squeals "I'm going going to cum!" and with that her body tightens up and she starts to come all over Bob's cock and desk, This all Bob can take and he screams "I'm cumming Babe" Bob explodes a huge load into Juliet's tight pussy, He pulls out and falls back into his chair out of breath, Juliet turns around leaning against and says "So Bob do I get my old spot back because if I do this can be come a regular thing."

Bob exhausted and panting replies "You got it, I have a meeting with Alysin in a little while and I will tell we are going to try you out on the weekend show for a little while."

Juliet walks behind Bob and runs her fingers through his hair and whisper "That is a good boy."

Bob looks at a clock on the wall and exclaims "Oh shit, Juliet you better go because that meeting with Alysin is in five minutes.

Juliet smiles, gets dressed as bob pulls his pants up, Then Juliet walks over to the door blows him a kiss then leaves.

In the hallway Juliet sees Alysin.

"Hi, Alysin" She says.

"Oh, Hi Juliet, what brings you in today?" Alysin replys.

"I just needed to see Bob about getting more air time."

"We'll hope he can fit you in somewhere."

"Well I better get in there, I don't want to be late for the meeting."

Alysin walks into Bob's office and Juliet smiles and thinks, "Well you are going to get what you hoped for," and chuckles a evil laugh.