The Return of Justin D'Enfer Ch. 05

Story Info
Condom testing at the office
2.9k words
4.46
11.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright mid June morning at the headquarters of D'Enfer Enterprises, Inc. Justin D'Enfer was at his desk promptly at 9 AM, his athletic frame concealed by his business suit. He allowed most of the employees of his subsidiary corporations a more liberal dress code, but like his father, he always made it a point to look professional around the office, and the employees who worked there followed suit.

The penthouse office in St. Louis offered a panorama of the Mississippi as it flowed past the historic city. Justin chose it for his corporate base as a result of a series of personal concessions from city leaders and state officials, which he negotiated with some difficulty. It was centrally located in his international network of enterprises, and he was able to get more in this historic town than anyplace else he looked. It was a little farther from his private island than he liked, but the trade off was worth it.

Ms. Mabel Travis, his personal executive assistant, sent him a text. His first appointment with his entertainment division arrived early and they were in the state of panic. Was there any way he could move up their meeting with him? He replied in the affirmative and took a quick glance at the morning financial headlines before they entered.

All three women who lead his entertainment division were top of their class in marketing, all were around thirty. They carried themselves with confidence and assurance."We're so glad we could see you so soon, Mr. D'Enfer. The data is so conflicted and we're not sure what to do." Mary Thompkins, the head of his entertainment division, strode across the room quickly in her high heels, hand extended. She wore her hair fairly short without bangs, her blue eyes slightly tinted by contacts, her frame slight, and she wore an artistic white blouse over gray slacks. Her assistants, Jean and Melanie, were taller and average weight, their white blouses inflated by enhanced bust lines, and wore kneelength black skirts over dark tights and black heels. Melanie carried a huge tan bag over her shoulder.

He came around the desk to shake hands with them, and led them to an area of his office with a couch and two chairs framing an end table. "Tell me about your situation."

They sat: Justin and Mary in the chairs facing one another and the other two on the couch. "We did some consumer testing of the key new product, and the results were suspicious. We repeated the study twice, the second time with an outside firm, and still couldn't figure out what it was telling us." Mary handed him a file which he glanced through quickly. "We need some idea which one to trust."

He nodded and read. A speed reader, it didn't take him long to digest what was in front of him. "We've got to get our research department straightened out, this has gone on too long. I'll bring this up with the corporation board later today. Good choice getting another opinion from the outside. So what's next?"

"I thought we'd try out the product ourselves."

"Good touch, I like that. If you don't believe in it, how can you get someone else on board? You're ordinary women, so you should know if you like the taste of a particular flavored condom. As long as it isn't exotic, like caviar."

The women laughed. Mary continued: "Yes, sir." A light flashed on her communication device. "Damn, the model isn't going to make it."

"Model?"

The women all smiled to themselves. Mary said, "Well, we needed someone to wear the product to try it out thoroughly. There's two angles to consider, and if the guy doesn't like the experience, then it could be the best tasting rubber in the world and it wouldn't matter."

"Sure. Can I help?"

The women looked at each other, disbelieving. "Mr. D'Enfer, sir, that would be more than we should ask. Your time is precious, and I'm sure there's other matters needing your attention. Our plan was to use the fifteenth floor conference room with the model so we could report to you right away without disturbing you any more than necessary. We can get someone from the mail room or custodial to help us."

He stood up and unbuckled his belt. "Our support staff is shorthanded with different people on vacation. I have some time and consider it a public service to my fellow man."

"How altruistic of you to let us suck your cock, sir," Jean said sarcastically under her breath.

Mary shot her a dirty look. "I think we'd be honored if you'd help us, sir. The samples are in Melanie's purse. Jean, you can help him get ready to test the product."

Jean returned the dirty look, and moved closer to the CEO. His pants fell to the floor, and after pulling his briefs down, his cock started to stir in anticipation. "My goodness, sir, I had no idea," Jean said with a wink. "This will be mixing business with pleasure." She started moving her hand over his genitals lightly, pulling his shaft as it grew. Melanie moved around to the other side of him, reaching around to tickle his nuts, licking her lips.

Mary tore open a sample and pulled the condom out. "This is mint flavored. It's a little thicker than ideal in my opinion. Tell us how this works for you." He reached full staff, and the rubber fit over the end of his cock easily. Mary bent over in front it him to ease it down his shaft with her mouth, working the cock in and out of her mouth a few strokes. "Not bad, good flavor."


Jean took over, sucking it in and out a few times. "I like the flavor, too. Seems a bit thick. How's it for you, sir?"

"Not bad, it's a candidate. Play on the underside with your tongue a bit more." He put his hand on his chin as she complied. "Could be more responsive, probably a little too thick, I can hardly feel your lips. You try it, Melanie." The third woman shifted herself and took him in her mouth. "Much better, yes, you know how to do it. Not so fast, I need to make it through all the samples. Your opinion?"

"I like it, the taste at least," Melanie said said, pulling back and making notes on a clipboard. The other nodded in agreement.

"The next one is plain, but ultra sheer, for reference. This is to test the thickness." Mary put it on with her mouth and worked it several moments before her co-workers took their turns. "I like it, this seems to be right, except for the taste. Your opinion, sir?"

"Oh yes, that's very good. I need a little rest before we go on, you almost took me over the edge," he responded. The women left him alone and took notes for a couple of moments before Mary took out the next sample. Justin was starting to get ideas after the testing was done, but was able to put business first and ask, "Are mint flavored the only ones you have?"

"No sir, we also have cherry and raspberry. We have another one to try for thickness first, with some asymmetrical ribbing, to see how you like it. Ready?"

"You bet," he said. Melanie eased it over his hard cock, and began to sample it with gusto. "I can't feel much of anything."

Melanie nodded and spat him out. "I agree, there isn't anything interesting here. What do you think, Jean?"

Jean took a few slurps. "Yeah, this has nothing to recommend it. Time waster. Next."

"This one's cherry," Mary said, putting it in her mouth to drape it over her employer's cock. "Strong flavor, but I like it. Might be a bit too strong for the general public. Need to try something." Taking a deep breath, she worked her way down until she had his entire monstrous length down her throat, keeping her nose in his pubic hair for several seconds before coming up for air. "Tickles my throat, but not too much. Nice."

The other girls took as much as they could down their throats and agreed the flavor was excellent but too strong. Next came another mint flavored one, which all loved and Mary said she's like to have when she had a sore throat. Raspberry, grape and lemon flavors were tried with general quality agreement. They were careful not to work his meat very strenuously, stroking him gently between tests to keep him hard.

Justin enjoyed the attention and thought all three had their strong points as fellatixes. Each was good enough for him; he would have no problem dating any of them if they had any interest in his other particular quirks. Mary had no problems deep throating, while Melanie's tongue work as the best. Jean had the best suction and overall affect. When they were done, he was going to have Melanie suck his balls while he shot his load down Mary's throat while looking at Jean topless.

They came to the last sample, the one they had the most confidence in. He was very, very close, but just as he was ready to get his rocks off, they would pull off and make notes. They were still stroking him to keep him interested, but if was frustrating to stay so close and be so far. He was waiting to tell them how he wanted to finish, but they were too preoccupied to listen to him and he bided his time.

Throwing the last of the samples in the trash, they confirmed their preferences and double checked with him how each affected him, although his interest throughout was obvious. He admired their dedication to work and answered a few questions about his reactions to the products, but they didn't seem very interested in anything beyond gathering their data.

Mary stood up at last and said: "Thank you very much, Mr. D'Enfer for your help this morning. We're going to get right on this. Jean, you call the factory and get started with the order and Melanie, you go to advertising and start cultivating ideas. I'll go to distribution and set up how to get this product on the shelves. Bye." They gathered their stuff and hustled out of the room, leaving him standing half naked with a rock hard erection.

"Hey, you forgot something, you need to..." he said to thin air. After almost two minutes of inertia, he made some notes on a pad and put it aside, resolving to let his employees alone for the moment and determine the consequences of his frustration they would suffer at his leisure. He had a hard on to take care of, and he didn't want to masturbate unless he had to.

Justin sat down and did some checking on his phone. Justine was in Australia, Nurse Brenda in Alaska, in his aunt Pru was spending a year in Northern Italy with Chelsea and their family. He fumed, unable to deal with his frustration. In an hour, he had a meeting with his general corporate board he could neither postpone nor cancel. Looking down, his member still stood at attention, wet and eager, begging for attention. It didn't seem right to beat himself off after that much stimulation. He punched a button, "Ms. Travis, get in here right now."

Ms. Travis bustled through the door. She was of medium height, slightly chubby, her short hair gray, and her half-moon eyeglasses sat on her nose connected by a golden chain that draped around her neck. She didn't look 75 years old, but no one would think she was young. "Yes, Mr. D'Enfer? What can I do for you?"

"Something I've never asked you to do for me before." Justin stood up, his pants still on the floor. "Something I need very desperately."

Her eyebrows arched above her turquoise eyes. "I should say so. I take it all the women of your household are absent."

"Yes, you may."

"You hired me because I am efficient, organized, extremely attentive to detail, perceptive, and most of all because I'm not afraid to tell you the truth about anything. You sure as hell didn't hire me to be your sex toy."

"Yes, and I know taking care of this is something I'd never considered asking you about before. I also don't want to take pot luck from the secretarial pool; who knows if one of those girls might squeal to the tabloids later? I trust you."

Her eyes went down below his waist, and her bottom lip curled upward toward her mouth. "Well I've misjudged you, because I assumed the mere sight of me would take care of your problem. I'm not going to try to deduce why you can stay this hard looking at my wrinkled old face. I assume this is the time negotiations begin."

He nodded. "Let's say the figure in question is 500."

"All right, you've got my attention. If I'd known prostitution was this lucrative, I'd have done it when I was younger." She thought for a few moments, looking at the long penis carefully, wondering why it was interested in her. At last, she said: "In cash. Right now. Off the books."

"Certainly."

They looked at each other for a long moment, his prick bouncing in anticipation. She continued,"The context: bare gums, bare nipples. Don't look so surprised, I knew your aunt Adele, rest her soul." His look of surprise morphed into a broad smile. "I can take whatever you can dish out, but one time only. You don't hold back: you blow your load as soon as you can get there. We never speak of this again."

"Agreed. Executive assistants of your capabilities and loyalty are difficult to find. I would not have brought this up under any other circumstances."

"Those executives from your entertainment division will have a price to pay someday, correct?"

"No fear. I'd call them back right now but they have work they need to do while they have the initiative. I'm not stupid enough to take rash action against mindless employees because I'm personally frustrated in the moment, particularly when they're trying to make me money."

Ms. Travis went over to the corner to get a tray table which she carried back to the chair in front of his desk. "This is more discretion than I've seen out of you before. You are getting better, sir. Although calling me in while you're half naked is over the top."

"Thank you. Now if you would do me the favor of taking off your silk blouse and bra, and arranging your pendulous breasts on the stand, we can take care of this business now."

"I believe you'd like me to give you a small consideration as well." She removed her dentures setting them on his desk before quickly and efficiently removing half her clothes. Lifting her heavy breasts, she put them on the tray table and waited for him.

Coming around the desk, he unbuttoned another button on his shirt to give himself more freedom of action. Without a word he brought the head of his cock to her lips. Her tongue came out tentatively at first, furtively flicking at the sensitive ridges to make his member quiver in anticipation. He leaned forward and penetrated her lips; she immediately began sucking him, her tongue continuing to play back and forth over his tender flesh.

He sighed. Her hands came up to caress his balls, and he trembled. "Chew me with those gums, baby, chew hard." His hips started to move back and forth, fucking her face, and after a half minute, his hands went far down to her large brown nipples to take them in an iron grip. She squealed, and he squeezed and twisted his new toys upward hard to draw louder and louder muffled screams that took him over the edge. With a large groan, he emptied himself in several pulses over the next minute, her white mouth overflowing with warm, sticky liquid. Dropping her tits hard and grabbing her ears, he held her head in place as she struggled to get his load down until he was completely drained.

"Well, that hurt like hell," she said when he withdrew and let go of her breasts. She cupped them as she licked her lips. "Shit, I'll call that $500 combat pay. Damn, damn, damn! But I had no idea you were so tasty." Her right index finger came up to wipe the leakage from her chin and push it into her mouth. "I take it this was satisfactory for you?"

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his money clip, peeling off five $100 bills and laying them on the wrinkled skin of her breasts. "I had no idea you were capable of this. Best blow job I've ever had. Would it be possible to negotiate similar services on a regular basis?"

She touched her rock hard nipples and winced. "Yes but not frequently. I can put up with this once in a while, but it's not really fun having you twist my tits like that."

"Understood. We can work something out. What return might you be interested in?"

"Perhaps a series of luxury holidays? A bungalow in Hawaii?"

"I believe something can be worked out."