The Return of Justin D'Enfer Ch. 07

Story Info
Off the Pill.
1.8k words
7.1k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine D'Enfer waddled awkwardly into her brother's outer office of D'Enfer Enterprises. She was five foot eight with bosom length chestnut hair and warm brown eyes. Normally she was lithe and athletic, but almost ready to give birth, her 31-year old frame was distorted in the middle. It was the first full week of June, and she wore a yellow maternity dress with spaghetti straps, flip flops and her only jewelry was a gold, heart-shaped necklace around her neck. "Is Mr. D'Enfer available?" she asked his elderly receptionist.

Mabel Travis looked over her desk at her. "Mr. D'Enfer is in the middle of a meeting right now, but should be free shortly. May I ask who's looking for him."

"Tell the little nerd he knows who's looking for him."

Mabel stood up and extended her hand. "Ah, you must be his sister. You could almost be twins, except for the obvious. How soon?" she asked, pointing at the younger woman's midsection.

"Ten days ago, dammit." Her hands went to the small of her back, rubbing as she grimaced.

"Of course. My first was two weeks late at the end of August and I thought I was going to roast to death."

Justine's eyebrows went up an inch in surprise. "How many did you have?"

Mabel looked at her blankly and said, matter-of-factly: "Eight."

"Wow! How did you manage that? I can't imagine doing this again, ever."

"It gets easier until you're in your mid forties. Looks like you've been doing your exercises, good for you."

"My brother has been telling me about you as well." Justine looked the older woman over: she was of medium height, slightly chubby, her short hair gray, and her half-moon eyeglasses sat on her nose connected by a golden chain that draped around her neck. Her outfit that day was a cream colored silk blouse with grey slacks and sensible shoes. "I see why he trusts you so much. You ready for some fun?"

The older woman smiled. "I think so. For a while I thought he'd forgotten me, other than work, when he got involved with Jean. Finally sent the ignorant ass kisser to Tokyo for good last week."

"And he knocked her up as well, didn't he?"

"Oh yes, she's due in a couple of months. The situation is under control, and the settlement final. Would you like to sit down?"

Justine shifted her weight on her feet. "Not yet. When I land I want to be able to stay there for a while."

"Suit yourself. He was pretty brutal in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it, even looked forward to it."

"Good. You ready to play an old classic Justin did to Auntie Adele once?"

"Yes, I think so. Don't tell him I've gotten to enjoy our little games, and will miss them when you're gone. Let him think he's been using an unwilling but ambitious underling."

The younger woman smiled and nodded. "Great. Your secret is safe with me. Maybe I'll let him slip away once in a while, to look at the books or something."

Mabel looked the younger woman up and down a bit, and pointed at her bump. "You seem to be a pretty sharp young lady. How did this happen? Don't you know the means of prevention?"

Justine pursed her lips and blinked a couple of times. "It's a long story."

"I think he'll be in that meeting for a while yet. Work for me is pretty much wrapped up for today. I have time."

She shifted her weight again and rubbed her back. "Well, it was when I was getting back from a trip to Hawaii, working on my tan. Dumbass finally took a long weekend at our undisclosed island, and I met him there because we hadn't visited Mamasita for a while. He's told you about her, right?"

"Oh yes," the older woman said, nodding gravely. "He's given us all the briefing in case she gets loose and comes here. Evil woman, for certain."

The young woman nodded in agreement. "I got to our hideaway a little before he did, so I had a nice dinner and went to bed. Every since I was little, when I go to sleep, a nuclear weapon couldn't wake me up. Dumbass used to pull all kinds of pranks on me until Dad stopped him, and this time he decided to get me good. I woke up in the play room, flat on my back on a bench with my hands cuffed under me behind my back and a ball gag in my mouth. It had been a long time since I'd gotten laid, so it was kinda nice to wake up with fun just about to happen.

"'Good morning, slut sister,' he started, 'so nice of you to make the party. I'm sure Mamasita here is jealous of your tan, especially since she hasn't gotten the chance to get one for a while.' Mamasita was tied to our favorite pillar with her hands over her head, but he'd left her mouth free. 'I think it's time for a little breakfast, and you've set a nice table for me. Yum!'

"Mamasita growled a bit, but didn't say anything. She was wearing an orange prison suit, and when she growled, Justin hit her on her nipples through the fabric with a riding crop. 'Now, now, mommy, behave. If you're rude, I'm gonna pull them out and hang some weights from them; I know how you hate that.'

"She shook her head, and Justin pulled out a plastic bear of honey from his pocket. 'I bet if I poured this on your skin, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. What do you think?'

"I shook my head no, and he started dribbling little dots of honey on my body, mostly around my tits. When he was happy, he bent over the licked them off, teasing the skin all the time, and saving my sensitive nipples for last. Damn, it felt so good, I almost came on the spot."

"How was his tongue?"

"So soft and gentle. It's the best thing I ever felt on my clit. He swirls and swirls it until I just go crazy. Then he put a line on my belly and licked that up, making me laugh like an idiot. 'I hope you're enjoying yourself, my son,' Mamasita said, 'it's sad to see you taking pleasure in such juvenile activities.'

"He whacked her tit with his crop, making her wince and yelp. 'One more and they're mine,' he threatened. 'Only it won't be as much fun as Justine's getting. Right, sis?'

"I nodded and he put some more honey on my tits. I could see my mother screwing up her face in disgust, but she wasn't looking away. Justin taught her the consequences of that long ago. I thought I was going to come unglued as he licked it off, and his hand went between my legs to play with my clit while he did it. I was wet in an instant.

"Then he tickled my ribs, which had me quaking and turned me on more. Mamasita complained again, and Justin reacted right away: he went over and tore her prison top open, exposing her tits, and started whipping them hard until they turned a nice, bright red. I loved it when he did that. I knew she could see me watching and that humiliated her even more."

"You really enjoy watching don't you?" Mabel asked, putting her elbows on her desk and cradling her head with her palms.

"Oh, I've dished it out myself as well. Mamasita was the expert, but I've picked up a few tricks. Would've done them that day if I hadn't been locked up. Anyway, once he gets done making our mother cry from whipping her breasts, he comes over to me, and I'm just itching for some serious fun. He dropped his shorts and his dick sprang out, bouncing a little bit as he came closer. 'Now for you, slut sister. Now for some real fun.'

"He dug his fingers into my ribs some more, and tickled my tits after that. Good thing that bench is padded or I would have hurt myself. Anyway, he got me going and all of a sudden I feel his cock on my pussy lips. I tried to tell him no, 'cause I had to go off the Pill, but it's tough to get that out with a ball gag in your mouth, and after he showed that man meat inside me I didn't give a shit anymore. He tickled me while he fucked me and I was in heaven. The gag came out and I couldn't talk, and just as I was hitting my peak, he shot his whole load deep inside me. By the time I told him what the deal was, it was too late, and now I'm about to pay the price."

Mabel shook her head in disbelief. "Why didn't you get it...taken care of?"

Justine shrugged. "At first I thought I'd get lucky and the bullets would miss, but no chance there. After thinking about it, I thought I might as well try it once, and an incest baby seemed good and kinky. It'll drive Mamasita crazy, which is reason enough."

"Okay, I got it." Outside, a few rumblings suggested a storm was on the way. Looking back, Mabel said, "So you hope some stimulation will help you get labor jumpstarted?"

"Yeah, but I'm overdue for some good dirty fun. If I weren't in this shape, he could tie me up and fuck me again."

"I'm sure he'll get around to that someday." A light blinked on her phone bank, and Mabel pushed a button. "It looks like our lord Caligula is done with his meeting, and will be ready to see you in a moment, lady Druscilla. Go on in."

"Thank you." Getting up was difficult, and Mabel gave her a hand rising off the couch. Justine waddled through the door, giving the older woman a wink as she passed.

Justine looked around at the office curiously for a moment, finding a couch she could lounge on in moderate comfort, and bellowed: "Get in here, you little nerd!"

Justin emerged from his bathroom drying his hands. "Slut sister. It's been a long time, obviously. Been up to much lately?"

"You should know," she sneered. "This is your fault. Another little monster for our tribe. He's late, he's huge, and they're probably going to have to knock me out when he finally decides to make an entrance."

"You have my sympathy—not! It wasn't my fault your birth control pills almost killed you a year ago. Doesn't really matter, we're set for life anyway, and have lots of room at the table."

"That's easy for you to say, you don't have this cannon ball kicking you in the ribs and sitting on your bladder 24/7. I'm ready for some entertainment, and Mabel looks like fun."

Justin rubbed his hands together and set up his toys, a huge smile on his face. "You're in for a treat. She's positively amazing."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 01 A young woman is threatened on her wedding day. in Novels and Novellas
His A master decides to impregnate his pet.in Fetish
Sofia's Abduction Sofia is a young co-ed who is abducted and imprisoned.in Mind Control
Conference Cuckold A sissy goes to a conference and meets Ma'am and her boy.in Fetish
Nightmare A nightmare is a bad dream.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories