The Return of Justin D'Enfer Ch. 08

Story Info
Warming up for a big event.
2.6k words
6.9k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine settled on a couch, spreading her body awkwardly to let her heavily pregnant form roost. Justin hummed as he got things ready, and she smiled at him as he worked. "Lots of tools for your secretary's boobs. Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes. I've got great plans for her today. She told you right? You always wanted to see what I did to Aunt Adele when she first moved in with us." Justin hummed and brushed his crotch, shivering with delight as his hand touched his growing cock through his pants.

Justine tried to settle back as comfortably as she could. "Get her in here—wait. What's the plan for re-organization?"

He gave her a curious look, stopping in mid-action, before shrugging his shoulders and sitting for a moment. "I'm getting out of this office today, turning everything over to Mabel but remaining Chairman of the Board and majority stockholder. We stay here in St. Louis until the little monster can travel and head to the island for a long break. Mamasita will go nuts living vanilla for a few years with a small child around like she did when we were small, but I don't care. The old witch can change dirty diapers again, and I hope Jordan keeps her busy. By the time Mabel gets tired of this job in a few years, I'll take it back and we go from there. In the meantime, we enjoy life."

"Sounds good for me, and I'm going to have you all to myself." She licked her lips in anticipation.

He nodded and smiled. "Oh yes."

An evil grin occupied her face."Get her in here. I want to see those droopy old tits."

He pushed a button and Mabel came in, unbuttoning the wrists of her blouse. "Yes sir, lord Caligula?"

"You know I hate that name, Mabel, and you've used it once too often."

"Can I help it if I know my history? You're lucky you don't have a Praetorian Guard trying to do you in."

"You're enough of a Praetorian Guard for me. Ready to go the last mile?"

"Of course, sir. I can take whatever you want to dish out."

"Great. This one time I'll bind your hands. You'll sit in that chair and put your breasts on the tray table."

The older woman did what she was asked, her large, sagging breasts milky white when they emerged from their confinement. Justine gasped: "Those are almost as big as Auntie Pru's. Such big nipples, those look like fun to play with. What's that leather folder over there?"

"It's a special kind of portfolio," Mabel replied, calmly. "Inside are two beds of nice, sharp little bits of metal to abuse my tits with. He makes me park them on it regularly when I get too mouthy for him."

Justine licked her lips and fondled her own boobs. "If I weren't planning on using these soon, I'd give it a try myself. Make sure and pack this later, little nerd."

"Oh, you're gonna get it someday," Justin growled.

"I'm really gonna get it soon when this little bastard crawls down my cunt, you idiot. Why don't you start with a little fondling? She may be tired of it, but I'm not."

"Oh, he's never touched me in a nice way," Mabel cut in. "Been like a dentist to me, with a talent for causing pain."

Justin laughed. "You see why I'll miss her. God, what a tongue. Your wish is my command, slut sister." He started tracing delicate circles on her creamy white skin, making her close her eyes. They circled her nipples, which stood at attention. Leaning over, he nibbled the nape of her neck and kneaded her flesh. Justine laughed out loud and got a confused look from their captive. His strong hands squeezed the old tit flesh hard, leaving passing red marks, before he started slapping them vigorously.

"Ooo, I like that," Justine cooed, "let me record this for Mamasita. She'll wish she was here and be just eaten up with envy." Holding her phone up, a light came on. Justin came around front and worked Mabel's tits over from the front, slapping them at various degrees of force, making them wobble from his abuse. Mugging for the camera, he twisted the old woman's nipples, pulling them in several directions. "Now for main event" the young woman said, "let's use some office stuff on the office woman."

"That makes sense," Mabel said, "see how many wicked things you can do with rubber bands, paper clips and such. My lord Caligula hasn't favored me with those attentions yet."

Justin pulled Mabel's nipples as far as they would go and let them drop. "Sounds wonderful, Mabel. I think putting a few rubber bands on would provide some fun effects. These big black paper clips look pretty powerful as well. You interested in these, slut sister?"

"Sorry, nerd, gotta milk these udders. They've been putting out white stuff for a few weeks, and I need to pump them soon."

"I loved pumping my tits." Mabel said as Justin encircled her breasts with five rubber bands each, snapping them in place and making here wince. "I never wanted them to run dry. Used to pump them and donate the milk. Ouch!" Large black clamps for binding huge stacks of paper took brown bits of skin captive, three on each side.

Justin stepped aside and regarded his work. "These will turn purple soon. Look, they're standing up on their own again, almost as perky as yours, slut sister. Well, perky as yours used to be."

She stuck out her tongue at him. "Just wait, nerd. Your flagpole won't be a high as it is someday, you'll want your little blue pill. Getting hard yet?"

"A little. Care for a taste?" He pulled his pecker out of his pants and laid it on his sister's lips. It was starting to get hard; Justine's tongue improved its stiffness and she sucked into her mouth for a bit.

"Tasty, isn't it?" Mabel was sitting still as her breasts changed color. "Perhaps we can cum swap later."

"Perhaps," Justine said as she spit her brother's cock out of her mouth. "I gotta put my tits in the milking machine, so we'll finish this later."

"Sure." He went back to get the next tool ready.

Reaching into her bag, Justine pulled out a two cup breast milker and readied them with some sterile lubrication, "I do agree with you, Mabel, I like pumping these things dry. I tried the electric ones, but I like the hand pumps better."

"No argument here," the older woman replied.

The suckers went on the full tits of the young woman, and she started squeezing the handle to draw the milk out. Justin traced some more circles on Mabel's reddening skin, flicking it with his fingernail and pulling the harsh clips. Mabel sighed and groaned. "This is amazing, lord Caligula. Hope your getting turned on by watching your sister's tits milked."

"Oh yes, Mabel, I most certainly am. I enjoy making you squirm as well. Would you like to suck a little cock right now? My sister seems preoccupied."

Mabel gave him an evil grin, "Of course, my lord. I love paying tribute to your royal staff."

He slapped her cheek with his cock. "Teeth out, I think."

"Spoil sport. Coward. Wimp," she said. He put his hand in front of her face as she moved her dentures past her lips. Setting them on the desk, he pulled the clamps off her nipples, making her scream as the blood returned. The color of her breast skin was deep red and her skin was taut. Then he shoved his cock into her mouth roughly, pumping it hard as she tried to clamp down on it with her gums.

The younger woman chuckled, and squeezed her pump harder as the cloudy liquid filled the container. "You know, we're not going to have many more opportunities to have this kind of fun for a while. Why don't you cut her boobs free and set her up for the main event?"

He pulled out of her mouth and holding his dick up with one hand, shoved her face into his balls. She slurped and snapped at them a few moments before he pulled them back, and got a pair of scissors. Before cutting each bond free, he pulled it up to snap it one last time against the purpling skin. He cut the left breast free first, and twisted the right nipple hard before setting that tit free.

A thought crossed his mind. "Have you got your vibrator, slut sister?"

"Duh, yeah. When don't I have it? It feels good on my back."

"Let's stick it up her cunt as we torture her breasts."

Justine grinned manicially. "Super."

"Pleasure first." He reached down and ripped her panties open, shoving his fingers inside. "Damn woman, you're wet. If I'd only known." Justine handed her brother the device and he worked into the old woman's snatch before switching it on. "We'll take it up slowly, Mabel, before we get back to your tits. Having a good time, slut sister? Any contractions yet?"

"Yes and no. This is wonderful and I'm insanely jealous, but it hasn't started the monster down the chute yet."

"Have you gone dancing lately? Bowling? Horseback riding?" Mabel suggested.

"Dancing sounds like a great idea, but I don't want to get up yet. Hoping for a cum cocktail to do it for me."

Mabel smirked. "I'll see what I can do, which I can't do much about, since I'm all tied up." A gasp escaped her lips as a shiver of pleasure went through her body.

"Pity." Justin watched the old woman carefully as she responded to the artificial stimulation, turning it up from time to time. Justine watched in fascination, and said, "Damn lady, I'm usually going crazy by now. You are a horse."

"Speaking of horses, I've got a great idea, slut sister. When we get this thing turned up all the way, you can suck me while I beat her boobs. How does that sound?"

"Delicious, but impractical. Don't think your whip is long enough, either way." the younger woman said.

He snarled at her, screwing up his face, while Mabel shuddered again. "That thing between my legs is rather amusing. You'll give me the catalog number?"

"Sure, we'll even make it part of your Christmas bonus."

Finally, he edged the dial to maximum and picked up her ancient mammaries, setting them on a two by four. Taking a nail, he flattened out the droopy skin a little and drove a nail through her flesh down into the wood. "How was that?"

"Different. I can take this."

"Good." Like a machine, he alternated sides until he had both sides of the old jug fixed to the wood, then nailed the other breast down similarly. About four inches of her tit hung over the edge, wobbling freely, and he played tetherball with them a little bit before getting another piece of wood. The second piece sat on her breasts, squeezing them, and he took some duct tape to wrap around the end of the wood. When that was done, he picked up a mound sagging flesh and pointed the nipple at the ceiling, nailing it in place to the upper piece of wood. When he was done, he asked: "How does that feel?"

"Really strange. I've never seen my tits pointing straight up like this. I take it you're not going to use the honey now."

"No, I used a couple of scrubbing sponges on Aunt Adele's tits when I nailed them up like this. She liked to be clean." Producing a green cloth, Justin scoured the skin, making the old woman shriek and the young woman salivate.

"Wow, I didn't know Aunt Adele was able to take that." Justine said, her eyes wide open.

"Oh, yes. Mabel's already letting a few tears flow. I'll spank them with the flyswatter now and really get those undersides nice and red."

"Let me suck your cock while you do it."

"First things first." Making quick work, he turned the exposed skin facing him a bright red, bringing helps and cries from his victim. His cock wobbled damply as he did so, getting rock hard without being touched and drawing mews of desire from the pregnant woman. Then he stopped, tears streaming down his victim's cheeks, to thrust himself into his sister's mouth. Justine started sucking gladly, working her tongue around to give him the most pleasure possible. He remembered that day in the jacuzzi when she sucked him the first time. How many miles had he traveled since that time he was in college?

It didn't take long before he was ready to shoot his wad. "Where do you want it, slut sister?"

"In my mouth," she said around his dick. "Shoot the whole damn thing in here."

"Let me save a few drops for her. A going away present."

"Okay." Justine was in an awkward position, her body turned and her belly to the side as she made room for him to stand close. Still, she hummed as she took him over the edge, gently squeezing his balls as he filled her throat.

She sighed as he pulled out, and he immediately moved across the room where Mabel was groaning in her pain. Showing his cock into her mouth, she sucked it eagerly, licking ever last drop from it, as her moment of ecstasy arrived. Mabel's moaning made Justin tremble and he held his meat in her mouth until he was completely limp and she'd finished.

A cry came from across the room. "I bet that was a contraction," Mabel said.

"You're the expert," Justin responded. "It's seems to be about time. We'll have time to bathe your tits with hydrogen peroxide before we get too far along."

"You are too kind," Mabel said sarcastically.

Justin smiled. "Well, we can't have our new CEO getting an infection, can we?"

Mabel smiled, and said, "Stick it in here, let me taste that forbidden fruit once more." He stuck it between her gums, and she sucked it hard are her body started to shake, and her own orgasm build to the summit. It stayed between her gums until it was limp, and came out with a pop. Taking a letter opener, he traced it on her breasts a bit before cutting the tape holding the top board, and taking the claw part of his hammer to take the nails out of the top part. After removing the board, the lower nails were removed. The hydrogen peroxide fizzed merrily, making Mabel squirm as it did its work, and when it was done, Justin released her wrists.

Rubbing them, she smiled at him, a little blood oozing from her mangled flesh. "Too bad you're going," she said with a smile. "Well, at least as far as recreation goes. I'm going to have fun running this company of yours, particularly with the bonuses you've set up for performance."

Justin nodded. "The least I could do. I'll wrap some gauze around your tits before I go. I don't think Justine will have another contraction for a while."

"No I don't think so. We might as well have a drink while we're waiting. You'll only have to go in when they're twenty minutes apart, but you might want to call the hospital to let them know you're on the way."

"Damn straight," Justine said, twisting her nipples. "I've been waiting for this party for a long time."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Suzanna's Darlings Ch. 01 The Master collars his wife and adds her to his harem.in BDSM
Hunting the Girls Pt. 02 Anal masochism continues while the Futanari are hunted.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Home Invasion Scorned admire gets revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Halloween Surprise Halloween the night of tricks but this one gets me big time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Queen's disGrace Bk. 01 Ch. 01 The Queen must balance political tensions to save her throne.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories