The Return Of The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

"You son of a bitch, enjoy your small victory because that is gonna be your last; one way or another you'll pay for what you've done." He said to himself.

Sarah stood alone in her living room. Conflicting emotions were fighting inside her. She knew that Mike was all over her when they danced, she wasn't stupid but the thing was that she liked it a lot. It was nice once more to feel desirable, a beautiful young man trying to seduce her, she felt young again. She enjoyed the teasing game they played before her son caught them. After her terrifying experience she had every right to enjoy herself. "Things are gonna change, starting from now." Sarah whispered and went to her son's room, her face a stone mask.

Tom was in his room; his anger had vanished and was replaced by a wolfish smile. He was impressed with himself. He exposed the plans of his sneaky bully and did to him something that he always dreamed. He humiliated him, he crushed him. He didn't care what his mother would say. Yes Mike saved his mother but that didn't mean he had to let him get into her pants. His mother was angry sure, but she would eventually calm down and will understand how wrong she was bringing this person into their home. He sat down and started to play his favorite video game. He had to relax too, the nights events were very exciting for him too.

A couple of minutes later his room door burst open, he turned his head and his self satisfied smile vanished from his face as he looked into his mother's face. She had a stone cold expression, something that Tom never saw before. She walked into his room and with surprising strength ripped out the cables from his game console, took it and opened his window and threw it down into the street. Then she turned her dark eyes and looked straight into his face.

With a cold voice said. "Now my dear son that I have your full attention let me make some things clear for you. You will never insult a guest of mine like this in my own house ever again. I forbid you to make any decisions for me; I believe I'm old enough to know right from wrong. Stop acting like a child; you are old enough to make decisions about your life but not mine, so stop being a geek and go out in the world and find your own way."

"Don't forget Tom that this is my house and I'll set the rules. You're a guest too and if you don't like the way I talk or behave, you can leave my house and go find your stupid father. I don't care what issues you had in the past with Mike, you're both grown up. Don't forget that this person that you hate so much saved your mother's life, if this means anything to you. My god, will you ever grow up?" Then Sarah turned and left her son's room.

Tom couldn't believe his mother's outburst and her harsh words. He had a disturbing feeling that his entire world was about to change for the worst.

The next morning Sarah called Mike and asked him to meet in a cafe. There, Sarah apologized about her son's behavior and Mike was quick to offer his own apologies if he had stepped out of line in any way. Sarah didn't want to hear anything like that from him and they continued their small talk when his cell phone rang.

His boss was calling with excellent news. Apparently the business Mike was working was expanding near his home town and his boss wanted him to stay there for a couple of months, and as he knew the people there it would be a great advantage for the new store. Mike told all of that to Sarah and she surprised him with her offer. "Mike, I want you to stay with me, in my house as long as you like. Please this is the least I can do." Mike couldn't believe his luck.

"Well, I don't know Sarah, I don't want to be a burden, what about Tom? he hates me." Mike replied.

"Burden? The man who saved my life? It's my house not Tom's. He won't bother you again be sure of that." Sarah said.

"Ok Sarah, under one condition; I'll be contributing financially as long as I stay in your place. I don't want just come there after work only to eat and sleep. It's not right." Tom replied.

"You drive a hard bargain mister, I'll think about it. When do you want to come? Shall we say tonight at nine?" Sarah asked in excitement. She was truly impressed by this young man's attitude, that's why her son is so jealous of him.

"Tonight at nine will be fine Sarah." Mike said. He was back on the game. That hot Milf just opened the door to her pussy and her geek son helped a lot. He thought as his innocent smile was replaced by an evil grin.

At nine o 'clock sharp Mike with a victorious smile, holding his bag was entering his new home for the next few months, under Tom's surprised stare and Sarah's satisfied face. Tom knew that the months that his bully would stay in the house, his own private hell would begin. He looked at his mother but she didn't spare him even one glance.

The first week was uneventful. Tom changed from part time to a full time job; he didn't want to be in the same place with Mike. Mike assumed his role as the dominant male of the house. On his free time he repaired every problem that the house had, even Sarah's car impressing her even more.

Mike occasionally was talking to him just to show him that he held no hard feelings. Tom noticed that his mother's attitude towards him remained cold, also she started to wear short miniskirts, low cut blouses and unbuttoned shirts exposing her cleavage more and more. Sarah was spending more time in the gym and in yoga classes making her body more sexy and fitter than ever before. Sarah was flirting with Mike but something was holding her back. She liked him a lot and on some occasions she saw him naked in the bathroom and she admired his athletic body and his six packs but the thing that she admired most was his large and fat cock.

One morning in her yoga class she heard some married women, of her age, gossiping about the energetic sex, the endurance and the creativity that young men had in sex; how a woman could be satisfied completely by them. That was it for Sarah. She felt her pussy start burning, she had restrained herself for so long dedicating herself to her son's well being but since her divorce she had some dates but nothing further. Now she had a beautiful young man ready for her. Her body needed the sexual satisfaction. It was time for her slutty self to come forth. She knew that the young men called women of her type Milfs or Cougars so she decided with an evil grin in her face that she would be the sexiest Cougar of all. "Mike my boy, prepare for the fuck of your life," she thought.

The second week was when Tom's worst fears became real. One afternoon Tom returned early from his work. He was very tired so he went straight to his room when he heard a door closing. He turned his gaze and saw his mother, dressed in her red robe, living Mike's room. As she approached him, Tom noticed that just under her chin a small droplet of something white and creamy was dripping into her chest. Tom's eyes widened. His mother seemed not to notice.

"How was your day my son?" She asked him.

"F..Fine mother, how was yours?" he replied trying to hide his surprise.

"Oh, very good, very good indeed, I would say very tasteful. If you want I can prepare you something to eat." She offered.

"There's no need mom, I've already ate." he answered.

"Ok then." She said and she went to her bedroom.

Tom stood still watching dumbfounded as his mother seemed to notice the small droplets and swept them with her finger and licked it smiling. Tom went into his room and closed the door. He didn't want to believe that his beloved mother had sucked the dick of his bully, and then licked his semen from her fingers like a sex crazed slut. In the days that followed Tom caught his mother and Mike french kissing behind his back; his mother was acting like a teenage girl, going out with Mike on dates. He didn't know what to say or do. His mother had forbid him to have any say in her actions, so he let it go hoping that his mom's action was some kind of rebellious behavior from the failed marriage. He hoped that she would understand that what she was doing with his bully was a mistake.

Four days later, Tom was sleeping in his room when he was jolted awake by distant moans and screams. When he was certain that he was not dreaming he looked at his watch. It was one in the morning.

"What the hell!" he thought when the moans suddenly stopped. As he was making his second attempt to sleep, the moans began again, but even louder. He heard his mother's voice.

"What's going on?" Nick asked himself

He got out of bed and went into the corridor to listen. The voices came from the bathroom. Carefully, he walked down the hall and as he approached the bathroom door he heard intense panting, gasping voices, and moans.

"Fuck, fuck...yes, yes, yes!!" his mother was groaning.

"Uhuhuhuhuhuh, do you like it bitch? It's fat and long, just how you like it, uhuhuhuh, yes." a man's voice said. A voice that Tom knew pretty well.

"Oh no! It can't be", Tom thought and opened the bathroom door just a crack. The bathroom was full of steam and, at first, he could not see clearly. But then the steam cleared a little and he was able to make out what was happening inside. Tom's eyes widened in shock and he couldn't move.

Inside the large shower cabin, under the hot running steamy water that turned the room into a sauna, was his mother and Mike. They were scratching, biting and kissing each other violently, their arms wrapped around each other's backs. The tight, glistening bodies of his mother and his bully were on a tight embrace trying to devour each other. Then Sarah, still groaning and moaning, wrapped her long toned legs around Mike's waist and grabbed the water pipe above her head. Muscles stretched and strained as Mike had his face buried into Sarah's massive breasts licking and biting them while his hips were thrusting harder and faster.

"Uhhhh, yes, fuck me, fuck...me...uhuhuh, come on boy, harder...uhuhuh" Sarah was begging. Mike obliged while at the same time the young man was licking and sucking the hard nipples on her bouncing breasts. The shocked Tom saw that Mike was fucking his mother without mercy, like a very experienced porn star. He saw his mother moaning and screaming like a bitch in heat, something that Tom realized she never did with his father. He also noticed that her flexibility was incredible.

Mike now had the total control over the Milf's voluptuous body and as he continued to fuck Sarah he studied her beautiful face and the expressions she took as he controlled their pace. Sarah's dark eyes looked straight at him full of lust and desire. The Milf felt her arousal grown to insane levels and her legs tightened around the young man's waist pulling his body even closer; trying to devour every inch of him as her muscles tensed and released in a long, hard series of intense orgasms.

"uhhuhuhuhuh, ffffuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk, yyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssss uuuuhhhh." Sarah screamed as Mike slowed his pace.

"Did you like that bitch? I have plenty more to feed your pussy, I'm not finished with you cougar woman." Mike said to Sarah as she grabbed the still moaning Milf by her wet hair.

Tom was witnessing his mother's humiliation by his worst enemy. His beloved mother transformed to a sexual plaything, a slave of sex, bound to satisfy all the sexual needs of her young master. How his mother changed in that way? Should he blame his bully or his father's possessive behavior and jealousy as the reason? He couldn't decide what he should do. His mother obviously wanted all this, should he look the other way and let her do as she pleases? So many questions that he didn't have the answers to, his bully once more humiliated him and his mother.

He was ready to close the bathroom door and leave when the sexual show to his surprise continued. He opened the door a little wider as the couple inside had their attention on each other and nowhere else. Mike turned the still moaning Sarah around, yanked her hair and pulled her head back so hard that Sarah had to stare at the ceiling and licked the Milf's neck. The bully twisted Sarah's head around and locked into a deep passionate kiss. Mike positioned himself behind Sarah and put his hands around her waist. The hot cougar bent forward placing her hands to the shower glass door spreading her long legs. Mike gave Sarah's ass a couple of slaps and begun thrusting his long fat cock inside Tom's mother pussy.

"Oh, Sarah you're cunt still burns, do you want me to continue fucking you? Are you tired? Can a mature bitch handle a fit young man like me?" Tom asks with a low voice burning with desire.

"Yes! You naughty boy, do it, I want you; come on don't let my pussy wait, do it!" Sarah replied lustfully.

"Beg me Mrs. Robinson; beg to bury my cock deep inside your pussy!" Mike said.

"Please Mike, pleeeeaaaaaseeeee!" Sarah begged.

Tom was disgusted, by the way his mother and his bully acted but he couldn't turn his eyes away from the weird spectacle.

Mike begun to thrust slowly in and out, then faster and faster.

"Yeeeeeeeesssssssss, oooooohhhhhhhhhhh, ffffffuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkk, uhuhuhuhuhuh, you're deep inside me...boy...uhuhuhu, don't you dare to stop...uhuhuh." Sarah said like a bitch in heat.

"I don't plan to, bitch. Oh, fuck, take it bitch, uhhhhh; it's yours, uuhhh, fuck!" Mike said as he was thrusting again and again. He was holding Sarah's waist tight, controlling the rhythm of both naked bodies.

Tom saw his mom's massive round breasts swinging back and forth with every thrust. His mother arched her back and her round breasts crushed against the glass shower door, her massive tits flattened against the wet glass, her thick nipples and areola squashed to the solid surface. Tom felt that he was watching some kind of a porn movie and his mother was the leading porn star. As the thrusts intensified his mother and Mike started to moan louder when suddenly Mike yelled "I'm cumming bitch, I'm cuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggg!" and immediately pulled his fully erect cock out of Sarah's pussy.

Sarah turned quickly and grabbed his cock. She was on her knees.

"Don't you dare cum outside my mouth boy; I want your sweet cream on my mouth boy!" Tom's mom said as she started stroking faster and faster his bully's cock.

"Taaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit aaaalllll,uuuuuuuuhhhh" Mike screamed as Sarah lips immediately locked around his cock head, her throat going up and down as she gulped hungrily everything that the young man had to give.

Tom closed the door quietly and on tip toes went back to his room, he stayed awake with his eyes wide open; he couldn't think clearly anymore, as an embarrassing erection tormented him till the first light of the day.

At eight o'clock in the morning of the next day, Tom walked out of his house and he saw Mike dressed in a grey suit ready to ride his Harley to go to his work. Mike turned his head and before he could speak Tom said. "Fuck you!"

"Good day to you Tom. My God! You're not looking well my friend. Well, you always look like shit but this time you look worst than usual." Mike said, smiling as he noticed the black circles under Tom's eyes and his paler than usual face.

Tom approached him quickly and Mike tensed, ready to punch him if he tried anything. As Sarah's son stood in front of him he pointed at his bully with his finger and said. "Do you know why I look this way you son of a bitch? Because I haven't slept all night! Do you know why? Because I heard you and then I saw you fucking my mother in the bathroom you asshole!"

"Oh! Yes, sorry about that man. We will try to be quiet next time. By the way Tom is that some kind of weird habit of yours watching people fuck?" Mike said smiling.

Tom's pale face became red with rage and replied. "You should leave my house and my mother or I....."

"Or you will do what? Tell your mother? "Hey mom I saw you sucking Mike's cock and then taking it in your pussy, please stop." "A son who admits openly to his mother that he is a peeping tom. That would be fun to see." "Unless you are thinking to try to punch me again, I'd strongly suggest you avoid that option. You've already got your one shot; if you try it again there will be a lot of pain. Get that?" "Relax, your mom needs comfort and sex, I'm here to provide both in large quantities and don't you ever forget that I saved your mother; you should show me some respect. Now go, you'll be late to your work geek." Mike said as he started his Harley.

Tom couldn't believe the arrogance and the general attitude of his bully. He was speaking to him like he was some kind of a fatherly figure. He had to do something quick. The whole Mike thing was spiraling out of control and he and his mother were in the middle of it.

An uneventful week passed for Tom. Things were quiet as he never heard or saw any other sex sounds or scenes. Apparently his mother and his bully kept their appearances. Tom still tried to cope with what he had seen and how affected him. He was still ashamed by the erection he had from watching his mother fucked in the shower by his bully.

It was 8 o'clock on Friday evening and Tom was returning home after a long day at work. As he approached his house he noticed that it was dark. Immediately two reasons for that came into his mind; either his mother and Mike were out on their usual dates or they were fucking like rabbits. He stood in front of the house door afraid to open it; he couldn't handle even hearing the moans and loud screams of his mother's sexual acts. Finally he resigned to open it; he walked through the hall into the living room. Everything was dark, quiet and still. Before he turned to go to his room suddenly all the lights of the house turned on.

He was surprised and blinded. He closed his eyes trying to recover when he heard his mother and Mike singing, "Happy Birthday to you dear Tommy," he opened his eyes confused and saw his mother holding a birthday cake and Mike dressed in a grey suit shaking his hand smiling. Then realization dawned on him, today was his birthday. With all the things that troubled him he totally forgot it. He looked at his mother and Mike and broke a smile. His mother came and hugged him tight and kissed him on his head.

"Happy birthday my sweet boy." His mother wished him.

"Happy birthday man." Mike said and he kept shaking his hand.

"It was Mike's idea to prepare this little surprise for you my dear Tom." said Sarah as she kept hugging him.

"Tha... Thank you mom; that was very nice of you." said Tom deliberately ignoring Mike.

"Well be quick, take a bite, a shower and dress up, we're going out; I have a reservation waiting." Mike said.

Tom immediately opened his mouth to refuse, but watching his mother smiling to him he changed his mind and obliged. For three hours Mike, Sarah and Tom sat in an expensive restaurant drinking, eating and laughing. At first Tom was reluctant to speak to Mike, he didn't want to see or hear him but with the help of good food and wine he relaxed for a while, enjoying the attention that his mother was showing to him. Tom noticed that Mike had put on a fake mask of a good friend that he cared a lot about Tom.

As time passed, "Me and Mike bought some presents for you." Sarah said as she gave him a small box with a golden wrist watch.

"Oh my god mom, that's very expensive, you shouldn't!" Tom protested as he tried it on.

"You are my only son my beloved Tom!" Sarah replied with affection.

The big surprise for Tom was when Mike gave him his own present. It was the latest and most advanced game console on the market. Mike didn't know what to say.

"Mike I, I...." Tom tried to thank him but Mike interrupted him.

"There's no need for thanks, Tom you're my best and dearest friend, we go a long way back together man." Mike said smiling.

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers