The Return Of The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

"If you think that you will shock me little slut with all these tricks prepare for a big surprise." Sarah said.

Both women looked each other's naked body, taking in every detail, then their hungry eyes shifted to the other's beautiful face. Tina was very impressed by Sarah's strong fit body and beautiful face. Green eyes and black eyes locked in a gaze of hatred and concealed lust when Sarah made her move and threw herself into Tina as the blond did the same.

The women groaned as their massive tits crushed hard and tight, hard nipples found each other and locked, their hard, wet bellies slapped together. They both tangled their hands in the other's hair and pulled each other in for a ravenous kiss. Their lips sealed together, their tongues twisted. Tina and Sarah groaned like hungry animals as they kissed furiously, passionately, both women consumed by the need to completely conquer the other. The groans and moans of lustful passion went on for many minutes as the women rocked back and forth in front of the couch, their naked, voluptuous bodies plastered together, their hot limbs entwined, their mouths sealed, their eyes closed as they fought to overwhelm the other with their tongues and lips.

Tom just barely managed to hide himself from his mother's eyes. He had thought that he had seen it all from his mother but apparently he didn't know her that well. He wanted to blame his bully but now he understood that Mike wouldn't have tried anything if his mother wasn't a willing sex hungry participant. The spectacle of the two women totally naked, their bodies glimmering with sweat reminded him of two Amazon warrior queens, ready to dominate each other, to prove who is the strongest, the dominant alpha bitch. He couldn't take his eyes from the scene as he saw Tina making her next move.

Suddenly Tina broke the kiss and pushed Sarah hard. Sarah fell onto the couch in a sitting position. Tina threw herself onto her nude enemy, straddling the mature woman and shoving her massive tits directly into Sarah's face, pushing the black-haired beauty's head back. She tried to use her massive breasts to smother her enemy. The Milf tried hard to grab her opponent's hair and to scratch her back, but Tina was in an advantageous position.

"Well bitch you surprised me, I didn't expect you to be so open minded, I guess you always wanted to be dominated and fucked by a strong young woman. Let's see if you can resist my breasts you whore," Tina said as she rubbed her massive orbs around Sarah's face.

Sarah sucked and then bit her opponent's right nipple hard. Tina screamed in pain and intense pleasure and she pulled back, opening herself to Sarah's attack. The Milf moved quickly, punching Tina in her stomach, causing her to double over in pain. Pushing hard, she succeeded in throwing Tina off her and onto the floor. Before the blond could recover, Sarah gripped the young woman's long blond hair and spun her around, throwing her back onto the couch, on her back and leaped onto her still moaning, naked enemy.

The black haired cougar straddled Tina; she was about to perform her favorite move when she used to fuck with another girl. She grabbed the young woman's left leg, and placed it on her shoulder. Sarah smiled savagely and said with a panting voice. "Now little slut Let's see exactly what Mike found interesting about your pussy, what an irony? First I fucked your boy friend now his girlfriend." The Milf aimed her burning pussy directly at Tina's hot wet cunt and thrust with all her strength.

"You fucking' whore, I will not go down so easy; come on....uuhuuuhuh.... cunt to cunt granny!" Tina replied as she understood what her opponent tried to do and bucked up with her hips to meet the Milf's thrust. Throbbing clits came into full contact, crushing directly into each other as waves of pure, raw, sexual pleasure struck both women's strong voluptuous bodies.

Sarah began thrusting hard with her pelvis, her round breasts bouncing, as she fucked Tina; Tina fucked her back in return clit to clit. Both women moaned and cried out in pleasure as they thrust at each other, their burning cunts locked.

"Now...uhhhh...I'm gonna....end this..uhhhhhh....," Sarah groaned, as she fucked Tina faster.

Tom continued to watch from the stairs in amazement, his mother was a mean tough bitch. Now, he was less concerned about them hurting each other and more curious and intrigued about what will happen next. Apparently this was not the usual catfight he heard others talk about, it was something even more sensual and arousing. As he saw the women's massive bouncing tits, watched their sweaty glistening writhing bodies, heard the women's animal moans and cries of pleasure and hate, he felt his dick grow, harder than it had ever been.

The women continued fucking each other cunt to cunt when Tina's turn came to change the game, as she used her powerful hips and with a sudden move broke free from the Milf's scissor lock and gave a powerful kick to Sarah's jaw. Tom's mother fell from the black leather couch and slammed hard into the carpet. Tina stood up and saw Sarah into her back moaning as she desperately tried to move. Tina waste no time at all and threw herself to the defenseless Milf and placed Sarah's right leg on her shoulder, and lowered her burning pussy into the cougar's dripping cunt.

"UUUhhhh....biiiittchhhh.... now it ends.......you will find out firsthand what I'm doing with the other women in the showers.... you...whoooore." The women groaned in concert as their throbbing clits made contact and both moaned in ecstasy. Tina begun thrusting her pelvis, her ass and powerful hips rolling as she drilled her clit deep into Sarah's cunt. The Milf tried to break free from the scissor lock, to claw, to thrust back with her hips but it was too late; her opponent kept her locked tight, a pleasure raged inside her body demanding to let go, surrender to the sweet release. The Milf made her last efforts to lift her torso up but a powerful slap from the blond woman sent her back on the carpet. She looked up straight to Tina's lust crazed eyes and realized that she could not win this fight.

"Fuck me you dirty cunt.....uuuuuhhh....I submit...... Uhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" Sarah screamed. Tina looked down the gorgeous Milf with an evil grin on her beautiful face.

Tom watched his mother's sexual submission to the blond Amazon. She was riding his mother's pussy merciless, both women's massive breasts were flapping. It was an amazing sight and very arousing, although he knew it was wrong to think that way. His mother was fucked by a superior alpha bitch; she was surrendering her body to the pleasures of lesbian sex.

Sarah began to groan but her words cut off as Tina leaned down and kissed her hard working her hips and grinding her clit with the defeated cougar. Finally Sarah came screaming arching her back and lifting their locked bodies. Moments later Tina thrust her hot clit one last time and she followed with her own long screams of ecstasy. Both women collapsed on top of each other.

Tom was uncertain what he supposed to do. Surely both women knew that they were too loud for anyone to the house to ignore. Then he saw Tina standing up. She was covered in sweat and had a self satisfied smile on her face. She dressed and looked down at Sara; she was spent with her eyes closed.

"I enjoyed our fuck whore, I might come again for a quick one." she said and left. Sarah stood up minutes later. She looked around naked and then sat on the black leather couch exhausted and deep in thought.

Tom had seen enough, he slowly climbed the stairs and went to his room. After closing the door he sat on his bed. He was deeply troubled and fully aroused by this new development. His mother's attitude was spiraling out of control. He had, sooner or later, to have a long talk with her. Surely she could understand that Tom had eyes and ears, he wasn't ignorant or stupid. He wanted his old mother back not this sex crazed Milf. He had to do something, but what?

The end?

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers