The Return of the Dominasstrix

Story Info
She and Gina take on men.
4k words
4.58
35.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Gina," I said holding up a package of black rope. "This will work perfectly."

Gina, wearing her customary faded jeans and white tank top, was standing in front of a rack of strap-on dildos. "Oh yeah!" She said looking up from the box she had in her hand. "That will work great."

A couple of nights ago, after too many cocktails to count, I had shared my secret passion of ass fucking men with Gina, who'd been my best friend since junior high.

"You've gotta let me see it," she'd begged throughout the rest of the evening. Finally, when I was completely drunk off my ass, I relented.

"Oh my God!" Gina shrieked and clapped her hands delightedly when I emerged from the bedroom with my large black phallus leading the way. I was a little self-conscious at first, but Gina's reaction put me immediately at ease.

"I think the real secret is this," I said holding up a vial of the special lubricant that came with the dildo. I had already explained to Gina about the strap-on's mysterious arrival a few weeks prior.

"Oh, so that's the magic ingredient, huh?"

"I guess so," I said. "It definitely seems to have an interesting effect. Gina took the vial from me, unscrewed the cap, and sniffed tentatively.

"Hmmm," she murmured. "My nose is tingling already"

"Yeah, there always seems to be pretty immediate response."

Before I could stop her, Gina turned the vial over and applied a liberal dollop to the palm of her hand. The room was suddenly filled with a strong citrus scent. I inhaled the sweet smell and could already feel the effects taking place. I felt light headed and a sense of euphoria. My pussy began to tingle with warmth.

Gina looked up at me mischievously from the couch where she was seated with her thick mane of shining red hair cascading over her shoulders. "Come here big boy," she smiled. I took a hesitant step toward the couch. Gina reached out with her up turned hand, the lubrication still glistening on her palm. When I was within reach, Gina took my cock in her hand and began rub the lubrication along the length of the dark shaft.

"Hmmmm," Gina practically purred. You look so good baby. "Good enough to eat." With that, Gina bent forward slightly taking the head of the dildo in her mouth. I suddenly knew why Gina had been so popular in high school. Watching her mouth work over my rubber cock really started to turn me on.

"Shit," Gina said after sitting back and wiping the moisture from her mouth with the back of her hand. "That stuff is fucking amazing! My mouth is on fire. I could suck on you all night." She said smiling. "But you want to know the best thing?"

"What's that?"

"There's no hair in my mouth!"

"I guess latex has its advantages," I agreed.

"I've got to have one of these." Gina said as she leaned back on the couch. "Will you go with me?"

"Go where?"

"There's that new adult shop over on Hallowell."

"Oh, I don't know. That place is pretty sketchy, isn't it?"

"Not for the two of us," Gina reasoned. "Besides, as well hung as you are, you should be able to protect me," Gina said playfully giving my phallus a slap.

The whole idea had been Gina's. But the ideas had always been Gina's. It was Gina's idea to shoplift lipstick from Shopmart in the seventh grade and I went along even though I wasn't allowed to wear makeup yet. It was Gina's idea to drink the gin from my parent's liquor cabinet and the refill the bottle with tap water. Gina's ideas were behind every instance of trouble I'd ever been in from adolescents through adulthood and I loved her for it.

So of course it was Gina's idea. She explained the whole thing to me after she picked me up in her battered pickup. The dented, dusty sides of the red truck were a testament to Gina's proclaimed independence from her father's substantial wealth.

"We'll call it stud training," she'd said. "Our turn to stand up for women who've been used and abused as sexual meat for years." And so we began to gather the necessary equipment to turn her cellar into a "training facility."

All that was left was to prepare the bait for luring our first unsuspecting stud into our training program. For that, I'd convinced Gina that she'd have to dress more provocatively that jeans and a tank top.

We spent the afternoon shopping for just the "right" look. The time paid off as we made our way to the bar at Dusty Red's Saloon. All eyes were immediately glued to us, as Gina looked incredible in a plaid schoolgirl outfit with a white blouse. I was dressed a little more conservatively in a black silk tea dress that stopped just short of mid thigh. Neither of us wore panties.

It didn't take long for our plan to start rolling as we took a table near the pool tables in the back. Our presence definitely had a negative effect on the quality of pool being played at the two tables as more time was spent ogling our long tan legs than lining up shots. Soon moving around the tables became more of an after thought as we flirted shamelessly with the four players.

Gina quickly zeroed in on the leader of the group of twenty-something year old guys; all of who looked like they had just walked off an Abercrombie billboard. Kyle was easily six-two with muscular arms, which were accented by a barbed wire tattoo encircling his deeply tanned bicep. Confidence and sexuality practically oozed from his pores. She never went for the easy way out and Kyle obviously represented the biggest challenge in the room.

As the evening wore on, the bar filled to capacity with a decidedly mixed clientele of the post college group - young professionals who were too hip too hangout at the trendy nightclubs downtown - and the rougher blue collar crowd. Somehow a tenuous territorial peace had been established between the two groups; as long as each knew its place. The mill workers in their flannel shirts, worn jeans, and dusty work boots crowded around the bar where a invariably a ball game of some sort played out on a nineteen inch television hung from the ceiling. Meanwhile, in the back, with the pool tables and jukebox was the more boisterous yuppie set.

It was so crowded that in order to make the trek to the bar just to order a drink, I had to endure wide range of fondling and groping. Some were accidental but most were not. More than one lucky guy slid his hand far enough up my skirt to discover that I was not wearing panties. I must admit I enjoyed each one thoroughly.

It was about this time that I glimpsed Gina leading Kyle by the hand toward the women's restroom. Our plan was in full swing now.

Twenty minutes later, the two of them waded sheepishly through the angry crowd of women that had gathered outside the locked restroom door.

"Ready to go?" Gina asked brightly after finally reaching the table where I'd been sitting on a barstool and inadvertently flashing my cleanly shaved pussy every time I parted my legs.

"Yup," I said sliding off the stool so that my dress rode up dangerously high on my thigh before I hopped off the stool and straightened my dress back into place with my hand. "Let's go."

We strode out of the bar with Kyle in between us. Even though the parking lot was full, it was relatively quiet. Between the noise of the crowd and volume of music coming from the jukebox, my ears were thankful for the calm reprieve of the parking lot.


"So. I guess I'll follow you guys," Kyle said while fishing in his pocket for car his car keys.

"No. Why don't you ride with us," I said.

"Yeah," Gina chimed in as she made her way across the parking lot. "It will be good for you to get used to letting us do the driving,” Gina said with a wicked smile.

"Uhm, ok." Kyle said with just a hint awkwardness.

When we reached Gina's battered pickup, we both turned to face Kyle who stopped dead in his tracks.

"What?" He said defensively

"Take your shirt off." Gina said..

" Here?" Kyle asked uncomfortably looking around the parking lot. There was no sign of any other people.

"Sure," Gina said unbuttoning her blouse a couple of buttons. "We'll show you ours if you show us yours."

Kyle gave the parking lot the once over one more time before shrugging his shoulders. "Ok," Kyle said. "Whatever you girls want." Kyle grabbed the hem of his white linen shirt and pulled it over his head to reveal a powerfully sculpted torso.

"Satisfied now?" He asked after tossing his shirt to Gina.

"Now your pants," I said.

"C'mon now," Kyle protested. "I'm not going to ..."

"Then Gina and I will just have to go home by ourselves," I said while turning and grabbing the door handle of the truck.

"Alright, alright." Kyle said quickly. He then slipped out of his shoes and then undid his pants so that the fell to the asphalt at his feet.

"All the way off," said.

"Boxers too," Gina added with a nod.

"You girls are crazy," Kyle said as he shook his head in resignation before hooking his thumbs inside the waist band of his red striped boxers and slid them down his legs. Gina and I exchanged a quick glance. Kyle's cock, in its current flaccid state, hung to about mid thigh. It was one of the most impressive pieces of pink meat that either one of us had either seen. Fortunately we were able to contain both our surprise and desire by the time he straightened up after stepping out of his boxers. “Okay, can I get in the truck now, it's getting sorta cold out here?”

“Sure,” I said opening the door for him. “You get to ride in the middle.” I playful smacked Kyle's firm ass with just enough force to leave faint pink hand mark on his firm cheeks.

“Hey,” he shouted in surprise. “Watch it!”

“Oh, I am baby,” I purred in his ear after climbing into the cab after him, and you haven't seen anything yet!”

As Gina drove us back to her house, we each took plenty of opportunity to play with Kyle's monstrous cock, but after a few miles Gina said, “Lisa, you should see how Kyle here can eat pussy!”

“Is that why you two had the ladies' room tied up all that time?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” Gina sighed. “I'd already had two orgasms and was working on a third when the security threaten to break the door down.”

“Well, I always like getting my pussy licked,” I said as I planted my high heels on the dashboard. “Why don't you come here and show me what you can do, honey.”

“Yeah,” Gina motioned. “Get on the floor between her legs. Go ahead now do it!”

Gina and I had both applied liberal amounts of the mysterious lubricant to our pussy before we started out for the evening which had left me feeling like a small smoldering fire was burning between my legs all night long.

Kyle positioned himself on the floor with his face even with my twat and began slowly licking the lips of my pussy with long deep strokes of his tongue. Damn. Gina wasn't kidding. He was very good. After licking my pussy, he then sucked my clit gently into his mouth. It felt like an explosion of pleasure ripping through my brain. As Kyle continued to pleasure me with his tongue, I felt the slow building precursor to orgasm building. My moaning increased in volume as I pulled his head in tight against my cunt.

“Oh yes.” I moaned. “Yes, right there!” Kyle had found the perfect spot as I ground my pussy against his face. A slow rolling orgasm rippled through my body as his face became soaked in my juices.

“Now lick her ass!” Gina commanded.

I slid a little further down the seat to give Kyle access to my butt hole which he began licking hungrily. After playfully licking around the edges of my arse, he began using his tongue to fuck my tight opening while I banged my cunt with two fingers. A few minutes of this led to another powerful eruption of an orgasm as my entire body was rocked from my muscle spasms. Wow! I thought to myself as we pulled straight into Gina's garage. Those were two of the best orgasms I've had in a long time, and we haven't even gotten started yet.

Once the garage door was closed, the three of us climbed out of the truck. “Come here big boy,” Gina teased while taking Kyle's cock in her hand and began leading him into the house. “You're going to like what we've got in store for you!”

While Gina led Kyle down to the "dungeon" by his cock, I went up stairs to retrieve our strap-ons. We met on the landing just above the stairs that led to the basement.

"Oh my God!" Lisa giggled. Her face flushed with excitement. "Did you see the size of that cock!"

"I know!" I said handing over her dildo. "That has to be at least a foot long! Is he tied down?"

"Oh, Honey. He looks so good tied up like that." Gina said as we both began transforming ourselves into ass fucking dominasstrixs.

"How'd you do it?" I asked.

"Just like we talked about. He's spread eagle on the cot in the corner.

"Well," I said looking down at the eight inch black cock that Gina had eventually selected. "Are you ready?"

"Let's go," Lisa said.

"What the fuck!" Kyle exclaimed after we let ourselves in through the door. We had both stripped down to just our heels and strapped on cocks.

"Relax Baby," Gina said, flipping her red hair over her shoulder so that he had a full view of her pert B - cup breasts. "This isn't for you," and with that she got down on her knees and began licking the length of my cock with her tongue.

We had planned this little show with the intention of breaking Kyle in slowly. But despite that I found myself enjoying the power of my hips moving back and forth as I began sliding my cock between Gina's full lips.

Next, Gina turned around, offering Kyle a brief view of hard swollen and drenched cunt lips, just before I mounted her from

behind and began fucking her tight twat in earnest.

"Oh, oh, oh..." Gina grunted intensely as she steadied herself for each punishing stroke. I had all but forgotten that Kyle was in the room until I glanced over and saw that he had worked one hand free of the ropes and was using it to pleasure himself.


"What the hell are you doing?!" I exploded. The sight of him jerking off his cock without our - my - permission suddenly caused a strange feeling of power to come over me. I suspected that what was about to happen would irrevocably change Gina's plan and probably our relationship forever, but at the moment, I didn't care.

"'What the fuck are you doing?!" I demanded again.

"Nothing," Kyle said with a smug look on his face.

"'Nothing, huh." I said. "I'll show you 'nothing.'"

Turning to Gina, who was now standing, her eye wide in surprise, I said "Go upstairs and get the Crisco from the pantry." Gina didn't move at first, but just stood there dumbfounded by my change from our agreed upon plan. "Go!" I demanded taking a step toward her and smacking her on her ass with my open hand hard enough to leave a reddened imprint of my palm on butt cheek. A look I had never seen before briefly flashed across Gina's face. I couldn't tell if it was fear or pleasure that registered on Gina's face, before she slipped obediently out of the room.

"Now," I said turning my attention back to Kyle on the bed. "You are going to have to learn some lessons in obedience." I untied his feet and remaining hand from the corners of the bed and made Kyle stand up while retrieved a leather bolster from under the bed.

"Lay down on that," I said roughly pushing him face down on the bed and positioning so his ass remained high and exposed. Reaching between his legs, I grabbed his cock, which had grown somewhat soft, and pulled it forcefully back between his legs. Kyle uttered a soft groan of pleasure. From a peg on the wall, I pulled down the paddle we had bought.

"You are going to become my little bitch this weekend," I explained just before I struck his backside solidly with the face of the wooden paddle.

"Hmmph!" Kyle grunted in response. I didn't leave him any time to catch his breath before unleashed another assault of three solid blows to his quickly reddening arse. I stepped back to admire my handiwork. Kyle obviously enjoyed his first lesson as his cock had grown in size and was now rock hard. A trail of precum dripped noticeably from the tip of his cock.

It was at this moment that I became aware of Gina standing just inside the door, holding the container of Crisco in her hands. Her eyes were shining and her face was flush as she surveyed the scene.

"What are you staring at?" I demanded fiercely, not knowing how she would respond.

"Nothing...," Gina said before adding almost inaudibly, "Mistress ." I was totally unprepared yet also completely aroused by Gina's sudden submission. After all, throughout our entire lives, the roles had always been reversed. Now I felt almost exhilarated by the power she turned over to me.

"Put that down," I said indicating the container of Crisco, "and get on your knees and suck my cock."

Gina obediently did as she was told and soon I was pumping my rubber phallus in and out of her mouth. "That's it," I said taking her head in my hands and driving the dildo deep into her mouth. "Get that dick good and wet." To Gina's credit, she didn't flinch once as she valiantly tried to work all eight inches of me down her throat.

As the saliva was dripping from my dick in thick white strands, I pulled out of Gina's mouth. "Open up the can," I told her, pointing to the Crisco that remained near her feet.

"That's it," I said after Gina had pried the lid open. "Now reach in and get a good handful," Gina's eyes lit up in anticipation as she filled her hand with the greasy white lard.

"Now I want you to work it into his ass." I stood back and watched as Gina smeared the handful of Crisco into the crack of Kyle's butt. Kyle flinched at first when Gina's hand first came in contact with the glowing redness of backside, but after that he seemed to noticeably relax, and even raised his has slightly to greet Gina's oily fist.

"Use more if you have to," I kicked the can in Gina's direction with my foot. "That little hole needs to be good and greased." Gina was now applying her third generous helping of Crisco to Kyle's anus and had started with two fingers and was working on getting her third into his rectum. Even though Kyle had resisted at first -by tightening up against Gina's anal intrusion, he was now completely compliant to her ass conquest. By the intensity of his moans, I could tell that Kyle was finally ready to take the final step in becoming an ass whore.

Pulling Gina aside, I took my position behind Kyle aiming the bulbous head of my cock at the gaping, Crisco covered hole left by Gina's fist. Without any warning, I buried my cock all the way up to its synthetic balls into Kyle's magnificent ass.

"Argh," Kyle cried out in pain. For a moment I was afraid that I had done some real damage, so I held the dildo in place without moving it allowing Kyle's anus to stretch in acceptance of this new found violation of his virgin butt.

Slowly the tone of Kyle's cries changed from pain to pleasure and soon I felt his hips undulating against my member. "You like having a cock in your ass, don't you bitch," I growled into Kyle's ear.

"Yes," Kyle said hesitantly as I began to slowly withdraw my dick from his ass. Just before I was completely pulled out, I reversed direction and filled his wanting ass again.

"Ohhhh," he moaned loudly in a tone that was all pleasure this time. With his ass now completely stretched out, I grabbed a hold of his hips and began fucking him has hard as I could. My strap-on resembled a jack hammer as it pummeled Kyle's aching hole.

Kyle's cries of passion had reached such a crescendo that I was afraid the neighbors might be calling the cops to investigate so I motioned Gina to move around in front of him to muffle his mouth with her own black cock. Gina eagerly complied and so did Kyle who was soon taking more dick than I ever would have thought possible and loving it. For such a stud, I was both shocked an incredibly turned on by the way he went after Gina’s cock. With one hand he steadied himself on the bed as I pummeled him across the bolster, but with the other he was stroking and jamming that black dildo down his mouth like a starved man going after steak.

12