The Return of the Dominasstrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments the three of us had worked into quite a rhythm as we Gina and I were pumping Kyle back and forth between us. I couldn’t believe how hot it looked watching my cock completely disappear in that tight muscular ass of his.

Suddenly, Kyle started moaning even louder than before, regardless of how stuffed Gina kept his mouth and I knew he was close to coming.

“Get on all fours!” I urgently instructed Gina, who by know was doing what she was told without a second thought and quickly took a doggy position on the bed. While still keeping my cock buried deep inside Kyle’s male twat, I leaned him upright, pushed the bolster out of the way and reached around and began stroking his cock right up against Gina’s own tight hole. It didn’t take long before I felt Kyle’s entire body stiffen against me and his dick trembled in my hand before letting loose with an admirable gush of thick white cum. My aim was almost perfect as I coated Gina’s hot little bung hole with Kyle’s love juice.

“Lick that clean!” I demanded of him after squeezing the last drops from his withered snake. Kyle made quick work of licking his own cum out of Gina’s ass while Gina fingered her cunt and brought herself to a rousing orgasm herself.

While Kyle was bent over and dining on his own semen, I took advantage of his position and pulled a butt plug out of the bag of goodies we’d bought and neatly inserted in his ass which was so stretched out by now, that he hardly even noticed it. Then I took some duct tape and taped it in position for the night.

“Now,” I said as Gina and carefully secured his arms and legs back in place on the four corners of the bed. “You try to get some sleep because tomorrow you have a full day of lessons.” With that we closed the door on our little dungeon and went to bed ourselves.

12