The Return of the Gangbang Queen

Story Info
Sarah falls into Mark's trap and gets fucked.
10.5k words
4.29
58k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,733 Followers

All characters are over 18+

*****

Two years had passed uneventfully for Mark as he started his college life. The friends he once had during his senior year of highschool had dispersed to the four winds. Their mothers occasionally, bringing up their son's before he would ram his cock into their horny cunts. However, that too had come to an end, as they moved on with their lives. Though, Mark would miss the nights he had shared with Beverley as she now had man her own age sharing her bed; he couldn't fault her for seeking something more permanent. He still had all those photos, and videos to keep him content. Then there was the disappearance of his mother.

After jetted off to the west coast with his friends in tow, he never knew what became of her. After the Facebook notification she had sent out, he had failed to keep up with her activities. Now, however, as he stared at his father's casket Mark wondered what he was going to do. He knew his father's house was paid for. Yet the question still remained how was he going to pay the bills for it. His course schedule left little room for a full or part time work. Mark survived on the scholarships that he had won through hard work; and thanks to his experience with Beverley, he grew the confidence he needed to actually speak to the women at his college.

For hours he sat on that wooden pew as people came to say their goodbyes and condolences. Mark only said a few words to them as his mind just couldn't function at that moment. His father's death came out of no where. When the doctors told him of the deep vein thrombosis, that his father had, broke away and caused his heart attack, Mark had to pull out his phone just to figure out what they were talking about. His lip trembled as the WebMD showed it was a clot in the deepest veins normally the legs. He wondered how his father hadn't noticed it before his flight to Boston.

"My, haven't you grown," a familiar voice filled his ears as her arms draped down his chest. His head rested between the valley of her breasts. "Hello, my handsome son," Sarah whispered lustfully into Mark's ear. "I heard what happened to your dad. I'm so sorry my sweet boy," she said nuzzling his neck. While she might have enjoyed the two years of wild sex parties, the absence of her son always weighed heavy on her heart. It was the reason why she had returned, so that she could rescue him from the grief she knew he felt at Bill's passing.

"Why are you here?" Mark asked in a cold emotionless voice. "No, gangbang parties to attend to?"

"That's not very polite way to speak to your mother," Sarah hissed softly.

"Oh, I thought it was the truth, given the two years you jetted off to who knows where," Mark said coldly, rising from his seat breaking his mother's hold.

"Please, Mark can we not talk about that here? I am more than willing to discuss this with you just not here, ok?" Sarah asked her eyes glancing over at her ex-husband's casket.

"Fine, say your respects and leave," Mark said moving to the other side of the chapel.

"If that is what would take to make you feel more comfortable," Sarah said with a hint of sadness. Sarah spoke softly, to Bill for a few moments before she went and sat behind her son. Neither spoke a word as the wake came to a close. "Can I buy you dinner, Mark?" Sarah asked as they walked towards the church parking lot. "I know college men don't have much money," she said taking him by the hand. "Please, baby I know we have a lot to repair."

"Like how you raped your own son; or how you whored yourself out to whoever you met on your travels?" Mark wanted to say yet the crowd that approached them kept his lips sealed. He had no wish for anyone to know what his own mother had done to him. The few who knew of her deeds were too many in his book. "Fine," Mark said through clench teeth.

"Ah, excellent," Sarah said chortling. Taking her son by the arm she wasn't about to take no for an answer. "Baby you know I never left town right," she said snuggling close to her son. "You know I only said I was leaving to upset you, and because of how you left me all alone in that house."

"So you didn't go to the west coast?" Mark asked looking over at his mother.

"Oh, I did but it was only for two weeks," Sarah said resting her head on Mark's shoulder. "Once we had landed your former friends lost interest in me. So, I left them there to find their own way home. Come to think of it I think they are still there," Sarah said placing her finger on her chin pondering if they truly had stayed in California. She didn't expect to hear her son's laughter at the plight of his once high school friends.

"So, that was why Beverley was annoyed that night," Mark said chuckling. He had always wondered why she had fucked him so roughly that night. Not that he was complaining it was one of the best times they had sex.

"Oh, so that was who had fucked you," Sarah said narrowing her eyes. "Tell me are the two of you still an item?"

"No, she has a steady boyfriend these days," Mark said sadly, missing how Beverley's cunt felt around his cock.

"So, no girlfriends at the college you're at?" Sarah asked holding the passenger door open. She knew he didn't have one since she stalked his Facebook page under the name of Catherine Sobee. She had taken her profile picture from some college porn site, cropping out the rest of the woman's body only leaving the head due to Facebook's rules. However, those same rules didn't apply to their messenger app.

One lonely night she laid in her bed missing the son she had pushed away. Then a strange idea popped into her head. Since he had moved in with his father Sarah had hit the gym with a vengeance. Now her once large ass, her chubby stomach were a thing of the past. Though, she was saddened at the shrinkage of a cup size. However, as she messaged her son under her cover identity. She knew he wouldn't recognize her body.

Biting her lip as she waited for her son to reply her legs kick wildly; in the air as she saw that little gray bubble on the screen. Then that one conversation turned to dozens then hundreds as she continued her surveillance of her son.

Then she sent him a nude photo which she played off as a mistake. It didn't take long for her son to respond. How her body heated when he responded with one of his own. Then an explosion of photos of them masturbating were shared between the two. She lost count of how many times her son had made her cum.

"No, I'm too busy with classes then to chase after women on campus," Mark said as she slid into his seat. Mark had sold his father's car since his college didn't allow him his own transportation on campus, which was fine for him public transportation was good enough for him.

"So, then you wouldn't mind moving back home?" Sarah asked looking at him with doe like eyes. "I know your father probably left you his house, but tell me can you afford all the bills that go into running a home?"

"No," Mark sighed.

"See it'll be simpler for you just to move back in with me," Sarah said squeezing his left knee. "That is unless you live on campus?" she asked feeling her mound starting to moisten the longer her hand lingered.

Mark didn't have a lot of choices at that moment, no grandparents to ask to move in with for the last two years of his college left; nor did he had a dorm room, or close enough friends to let him bunk with them. "All right," Mark said relenting.

"Good," Sarah said patting his leg.

The Brook Garden sat quaintly on the crest of a gentle sloping hill, overlooking the Silvermoor Lake as the waves gently lapped at its shores. The hint of charcoal drifted on the breeze, foretelling of the succulent meat that cooked over those orange hungry flames. The warm soft white light that washed against the artificial aged wood siding welcomed all to enter its humble abode and to partake of the delicious food and friendly atmosphere.

"I have a reservation under the name of Potters," Sarah said as they approached the hostess podium. "Relax Mark, I had to make a reservation or we would never get a table," she said placing her hand on Mark's left shoulder.

"She's right we're nearly bursting at the seams here," the hostess said as her finger ran down the list of names. Sarah walked as closely, as she could next to her son as the twenty-year-old took them to their table. "Your waitress will be with you shortly," the woman said handing them the menus.

"So, tell me sweetheart how are your studies going?" Sarah asked sneaking peeks at her son as he scanned through the menu. The once slightly, nerdy, thin boy she had once known was now a handsome grown man, and that made her body seem alive just sitting across the table from him.

"Oh, they're fine though I wish I could drop the ones I don't really need for my engineering degree," Mark sighed irritably. The six months since Beverley had ended their encounters had left Mark rather horny, and in the need to release his pent up load into someone.

"Well, isn't that what college is for, making young minds heads spin with useless knowledge they don't need for their future careers," Sarah said the menu hiding her devilish smile. "Then again I am sure college has changed since I was there. The stories I could tell," she purred. "There was the one time I ran nude across the campus. Oh, you should have seen me then I was a nice tight little thing," Sarah said seductively, her tongue flicked against her teeth.

"Though, back in those days hairy bushes were in style," Sarah said leading him on. "But you like clean shaven cunts don't you baby?" she asked knowing from the instant messages they shared how backed up her son was.

"Doesn't matter to me unless they are super hairy," Mark said peering over the lip of the menu. An hour turned into two as the two of them chatted away. Sarah glanced over as they sped through town as she drove Mark to his father's home. Her skin heated as the street lamps highlighted his body as the wind whipped at his raven hair. Her hand instinctively moved up and down the gear shift imaging it was her son's cock. Since she had been covertly talking with him on messenger, Sarah had given up the gangbang parties she was once known for.

When Mark had told her of how someone tighter than her had taken his virginity. It had hurt her deeply, that he thought that his own mother's cunt was so loose, that it couldn't make an inexperienced teenager come when it was deep inside her. So, since that time she had worked on making it as tight as she could. Just so when the time came she could show him her true skills. Her thumb moved along the top of the shifter remembering how Mark's precum leaked out from his core. Her mouth watered just thinking of having his hard, hot rod gliding along her tongue as her son mouth fucked her. Her thighs clenched as her slickness started to leak out from her throbbing lips. However, much as she wanted to pull her car over and climb into his lap and snake out his cock shoving it deep, deep inside of her hungry cunt; she knew she couldn't.

Riding that hard rod she knew that hid just beneath the fabric of his dress pants, and making her son suck on her the breast she had lifted due to her weight lose. Breathing heavily into his ear as her hips rocked on that cock of his. Her nails digging into the seat as her hot cream exploded down her canal. She knew this time he had to come to her, however, much she wanted to cum at that moment.

"You sure you're ok staying here by yourself," Sarah asked as they pulled up to her ex-husband's house. "You know I never changed your room. You can come home with me, and we'll pack up your stuff up tomorrow?"

"Or, you can just stay here tonight," Mark said shrugging his shoulders as he opened the passenger door, unaware of the lustful stare that burned into his backside as his mother stared at his ass.

"Sure just let me pull around and park and I'll meet you inside," Sarah said as she rolled down the window. However, that wasn't all she was going to do, as she knew her panties were soaked to the point they failed to steam the tide of her juices. Watching as Mark entered his home quickly making sure the street was clear before she did a sharp three point turn. Reaching into her bag for the pink rabbit she always carried with her, and pulling into the shadow of the house so no one would be able to see her as she pleasured herself.

Lifting up her dress, shimmying out of her black lace thong, and kicking off her heels, as they would only get in the way, anchoring her feet on the dashboard of her car; as her hot mound drew in fresh air after its long suffocation.

"Oh, baby," Sarah cooed as she ran her toy along her wet, throbbing lips. "Mama has been wanting this all night," she moaned as her back arched inching the toy into her molten canal, and foundling her left breast as the device glided through her welcoming folds. "That's it baby fuck your mother!" Sarah growled shoving the rabbit as far as it would into her cunt. "Fuck!" she screamed out in frustration as her phone chimed.

"Hey, are you free to talk?" Devilish light played across her amber eyes as she saw her son's instant message.

"Sure! However, I'm in the middle of something." Sarah typed out lining up her camera with her cunt. Making sure it captured how the rabbit was slightly poking out. "Wishing I had something long and hard between these legs instead of this toy. How about you make this horny bitch cum baby?" Sarah licked her lips as she sent the photo to her son.

"Oh, I see, yes that does seem to need a cock pounding that wet cunt." Sarah's eyes flared in hunger as Mark returned the favor. "Would you like to have that hard cock fucking you Catherine?"

"Fuck yes! Fuck me with that fat cock Mark! Make this bitch howl in pleasure as you stuff my cunt with your hard cock!" Sarah gasped as a video file popped up. "Yes! Yes, stroke that cock!" she commanded as she toyed with herself as she watched his video. "God, you're so big, do you think you be able to fit into my tight pussy?"

"Yes, I'll make sure to make you all nice and wet down there before I shove my cock up that cunt of yours." Sarah's breaths came out in rapid succession as she neared her climax.

"Yes Mark, fuck your mother! God, baby you're going to make her cum! Yes! Yes, make this nasty bitch cum all over that cock!" Sarah howled as her core detonated in time as Mark's white seed covered his chest. She rested her head on the headrest as she gathered her breath. "Thanks Mark, I really need that. So, what was it that you wanted to talk about?" Sarah typed out tossing her thong into the backseat, and using the hem of her dress to wipe up her juices that pooled on her seat. She wasn't about to have it stain the leather.

"It's just that my mother showed up today." Turning off the notifications on her app as she neared the door; it wouldn't do for her to spoil her cover identity. She knocked on the front door waiting for her son to let her in. Sarah kept her lust from filling her eyes as Mark answered the door in nothing but loose knee length gym shorts. Sarah had to keep her heart from leaping from her chest as the shadows played across his developing muscles. "Come on I'll show you where you can sleep," Mark said gesturing for her to enter.

Sarah's hands fidgeted wanting to reach out and grab hold of his ass as Mark led her through his home. Stopping him in his tracks, pushing him up against the wall, yanking his shorts from his hips as she kissed down his chest tasting where every strand of his cum landed. Sinking to her knees peering up at him making sure he saw how well she took care of his cock. Sighing inwardly knowing she couldn't do that at least not yet. However, it wouldn't stop her from daydreaming about how good it would be to have her son's hard cock back in her mouth.

"You can sleep here," Mark said opening the door to the guest bedroom. "Bathroom is right there if you need it," he said pointing straight down the hall.

"Thank you for letting me stay here with you sweetheart," Sarah said softly hugging her son close. Letting it linger so Mark could feel every inch of her soft breast. Resting her head against his chest hoping she could smell the hint of his spilt semen. "You wouldn't happen to have an extra towel for me to use? It seems I got alittle worked up today. I need to feel clean before I head to bed," Sarah said smiling lovingly, at her son as she backed away. "Also, would you be so kind as to unzip your mother?" she asked as she turned her back to him. Knowing how the zipper would end half an inch below her ass crack.

Sarah wondered would her son grow aroused by the thought of his mother not wearing any panties. Would she feel that rising muscle rubbing against her back? Would her son explore her exposed skin with the tips of his fingers? She knew she still was considered hot at the age of forty-one. Sarah pondered if the one time they had sex still ran through his mind?

Gooseflesh rose along her skin as she felt the heat of her son's body. Looking slyly over her shoulder seeing that he was ever so close. She wondered if she could just innocently, move backwards filling that gap between them. Her heart raced as her ass cheeks brushed against his groin. Her womb flared with hunger as she felt his manhood pressed against her. Sarah had to fight herself from not mauling her son right there, as the faint brush of his fingertips skimmed along her skin as the zipper lowered.

"Thank you sweetheart," Sarah cooed as she peered over her shoulder. Her dress slipped from her shoulders her hands cupping her breast to keep the material from pooling around her feet; no, matter how much she wanted that very thing. "Now if you excuse me I hear the shower calling my name," Sarah said allowing her son to peek at the tops of her heavenly orbs. Her eyes caught the slight movement of his tool against the flimsy material of his shorts. Her mind screamed out in joy that she could get a reaction from her son. Taking one last peek over her shoulder as she neared the bathroom door. Her primal lust surged as she saw her son's eyes burning into the firm ass she had worked so hard on.

"Oh my god," Sarah whispered low as she leaned against the closed door. "You're going to drive yourself insane woman!" she growled berating herself for allowing her libido to cloud her mind. Yet the fact the one cock she so wanted desperately responded to her was bliss for her. "Mark!" Sarah screamed as her son stood in the doorway staring at her naked body. She quickly covered her breast with one arm and her bald snatch with another. However, Sarah didn't fight the heat she felt building as her son's eyes continued to linger; nor did she hide the fact her mouth hung agape as her son's cock stood erect just for her.

"Baby if you're going to stare, than I think it's only fair you drop those shorts," Sarah purred licking her lips as her eyes zeroed on Mark's protruding cock. "You can even stroke your cock to my naked body if you'd like," she said hoping to finally see his cock in real life in the first time in two years. "It must be painful Mark, it's ok sweetheart. All you have to do is push those shorts down. Grab the base of your hard cock, and stroke your hard cock to your mother's hot naked body," Sarah said seductively removing her arms from her breast and cunt.

"See baby it's ok, if you'd like I'll let you watch as I touch myself while I watch you wank that fine cock," Sarah purred lifting her right leg resting her foot on the lid on the toilet. "That cock remembers this cunt baby," she said spreading her lips knowing how her juices were dripping onto the tile floor. Sarah could only smile as the towel Mark had brought her hit her in the face. As it fell to the floor she was content for the moment that her body could arouse his as she sighed at the empty door.

soul71
soul71
6,733 Followers