The Return Visit

Story Info
Interracial couple make use of a female slave for the night.
2.8k words
4.06
18.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drive around the roundabout and down the entrance road to Tony's flat, I can feel my pussy getting wet expectantly. Turning right into the estate the moistness in my pussy creates a slickness in my sex. I've been looking forward to seeing Tony again for a few weeks, ever since our last encounter, the one that left me superbly well fucked and smiling for most of the next day.

I deftly park my car in one of the visitor's bays and make my way to the entrance. Tony buzzes me in within a few seconds of my pressing the buzzer and I make my way up the stairs, my overnight bag in my hand. Tony is standing at the door of his flat waiting for me, a glass of chilled white in his hand. I pass through the door and take the drink, simultaneously dropping my bag onto the hall floor. Tony hugs me swiftly, cupping my buttock cheeks in his hands as he does so.

"I've been looking forward to this." He murmurs

I can feel the hardness of his cock through his jeans as I carefully hug him back, the glass of wine cautiously held aloft. I respond by pushing myself against him

"Me too." I smile as I move forward into the living room.

I recline across one of the 2 sofas, reggae music playing softly in the background. Tony picks up his own drink and stretches on the other sofa. We pass some time, chatting about this and that. What we've been up to, what a pain work is; all the normal day to day topics that old friends discuss. Tony rises to get me a second glass of wine, the first having mysteriously disappeared. He returns and places the glass in my hand as he sits down alongside me on the sofa. I take the glass and place it down on the table as I reach up and kiss Tony deeply. I feel his hand reaching out for my breasts, his thumb dragging across the nipple, covered by my blouse, making it spring erect, he slides his hand down the side of my waist, feeling the boning of the basque I'm wearing. He raises his eyebrows in question but before I have a chance to say anything the door buzzes.

"Ahh your special delivery has arrived, back in a mo." He smiles jumping up before I have a chance to say anything; he swiftly leaves the room shutting the door behind him.

I can hear muttering on the other side of the living room door and door opening and closing. I continue to sip my wine, it is a full 5 minutes before Tony returns; a big smile on his face.

"Now where were we?" He muttered as he sits down alongside me again.

I open my mouth, the unasked question forming on my parted lips.

"Shhh, just trust me, you're gonna enjoy this." he silences me with a kiss, caressing my body. I quickly forget the interruption as the wetness in my quim is cranked up a level by Tony's attentions. Deftly pulling my top upwards over my head his mouth drops to my right nipple, clearly visible above the top of the pale pink and black basque that I'm wearing, his hand slides up my stocking clad leg, under my skirt, past the nakedness of my thigh and onto my soaking snatch, his fingers tracing the length of my slit, teasing gently as he smiles down at me.

"Hmmm looking forward to this huh?" He laughs quietly as he hands me to my feet and removes my skirt, throwing it across the back of the sofa.

He holds me at arm's length and looks down at me. The basque, the black stockings, the wetness of my womanhood, all clearly visible to his eyes, I can see the desire in his gaze almost as clearly as I can see the longing of his hard-on, straining at his jeans. I take pity on the caged beast and unbuckle his belt, carefully unzipping his jeans, releasing the monster from its prison; I spit on my hand and rub the saliva across the tip. I feel it jump in response and stiffen as I circle the shaft with my hand. With the other hand I shuck down his jeans, leaving them in a pool around his feet as I feel his organ jerk and stiffen in response to my touch. I look up and see his eyes are closed and he is lost in the moment as I cradle his head and bring his mouth down upon my neck. His hand, once again, slides to my wetness and his fingers slip inside briefly. His digits, slick with my juices rise to his mouth as he licks my sap from them, groaning his approval; he steps back and out of his jeans. Leaving them where they fell, he takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. I follow behind, all thoughts of my surprise forgotten.

The small bedside light is glowing dimly on the pine bedside table and my eyes are drawn to the bed. A naked woman is reclining on top of the duvet. She's about 35, average height and build, soft in all the right places, rounded without being overly fat. Her mid brown hair, cut in a short style frames her face with its pretty green/brown eyes. Her skin is olive, in contrast to my pale white and Tony's milk chocolate skin.

Tony turns to me, smiling and says "Here's your special delivery, this is Tammy and she's here to be our slave for the evening."

Tammy stands and walks over to where I had abruptly halted at the doorway, she briefly pauses; I have a moment for my eyes to wash over her body, from her pretty face, her heavy breasts, her neat sex right down to her painted toenails before she kneels before us. I look at Tony and he nods silently as I swiftly weigh up my options here. Do I take charge or do I let Tony take charge? I quickly decide to take control of the situation, the need to enjoy this opportunity strong and pulsing within my pussy.

I motion to Tony to go and sit on the bed. He lays back against the headboard, his stiff cock erect in his lap. Tammy is still kneeling, eyes downcast in front of me.

"Are you truly willing to be our slave for the evening Tammy?" I ask

"Yes mistress" she softly replies.

"What is your code word then Tammy?"

"Rainbows mistress" her mouth pouts the word softly

I grab the back of Tammy's hair and pull upwards to signal my wish for her to stand. She does so awkwardly, taken aback by the swiftness of the movement. I circle her, touching her body, the full breasts respond to my on pulling her nipples. I push my foot in between her legs and tap against her ankles to signal that she should open her legs to me. I deftly slide 2 fingers up into her cunt, she's wet, not too wet, but wet enough for me to suck my fingers and taste her sweetness. I walk across to Tony and let him taste too.

"Is she sweet enough for us darling?" sliding my fingers in between his open lips

"Hmmm not bad, not the best we've ever had but she'll do" He shrugs noncommittally.

I sit on the edge of the bed beside Tony, his golden brown skin shining in the light from the lamp. "Come here girl" I call and Tammy hesitantly advances towards us.

"Worship Tony's cock, I want him to be happy with your services girl or you'll regret it." My voice sounds stern in its quietness.

Tammy kneels at the side of the bed and bends over to take Tony's dick in her mouth. I settle myself beside Tony to watch, my hand playing with my mound. I can see Tony's member stiffen as his eyes dart between Tammy sucking his cock and me playing with myself. I open my pussy lips so that he can see how wet I am, Tony loves to see and feel a wet cunt. He reaches over to the bedside table and tips some lube onto his fingers. I move so that he can reach my pussy and he massages it into my already soaking snatch. I groan as I feel the sting of the heat, he's used the lube with pepper in it, wow! I squirm under his touch, thinking how hot my pussy is going to feel for him when he fucks me.

Tony's groan pulls me out of my reverie, I can see he's close to cumming, so I grab Tammy's hair and pull her away from Tony's cock. I want him to enjoy this as long as possible. Tammy scrabbles to try and get Tony's cock back into her mouth.

"Hey bitch, I thought you were our slave." I bark as I pull sharply on her hair.

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress." Her downcast eyes showing her wariness as she shuffles backwards on the bed.

"Tony is this the kind of behaviour you expect from a slave? I ask

"No honey, we expect immediate obedience don't we"

"Tony, be a sweetie and get her ready for punishment whilst I find the paddles."

"Oh master, mistress, I'm truly sorry..." Tammy stutters, silenced by my sharp look in her direction.

"Gag her too please Tony" I say in my severest voice.

I walk to the wardrobe and pick up two leather paddles as Tony gags Tammy with a scarf and ties both her hands to the handles on either side of the middle drawer of the pine chest in the corner. She stands with her back towards me, slightly bent over, her bottom ripely naked in front of us, her full breasts hanging from her body, her nipples erect and ready for pain. I observe her trying to see over her shoulder what is coming. She can't see and I can tell how scared she is by the droop of her shoulders. I hand her a small ball.

"Drop this only if you cannot take any more and really want us to stop." I pinch her chin and turn her head towards me. "Do you understand, if we stop, you go, we're finished with you?" She nods gratefully.

I walk around and pull on her nipple, motioning Tony to do the same the other side. Simultaneously we pull sharply down on her teats, her eyes snapping open in surprise.

"Hmm our little slave seems to like that, look how wet she is" I motion to Tony with my eyes.

Tony slides his fingers roughly into Tammy's pussy. "Yep, she's getting wet, look" He holds up 2 slick fingers

"Let's help her out then." I smile, passing some clothes pegs to Tony.

I stand back and watch as he carefully pulls out each nipple and deftly fastens 2 clothes pegs to each one. Tammy is groaning and looking at me, eyes wide with lust. I slide my fingers inside her again, moving them in and out swiftly, rubbing the sensitive spot on the walls of her cunt.

"Yes she really likes the rough handling, shall we spank her now?" Tony nods his agreement. In tandem we move behind Tammy and raise our paddles, I strike first on her left cheek, watching the red stain flush across her tanned behind. Tony's stroke follows on swiftly with barely a moment between strokes; we soon deliver 12 blows between us. Tammy whimpering in front of us we pause for breath. Tony, still erect in front of me, I quickly bend over and slide the glove of my sex over his cock, shimmying out from his grasp as he tries to pull me back onto his throbbing dick. I know the heat from the pepper lube will linger on his cock and make it even more sensitive.

"Oh no, not yet my lad, we've still got a slave to deal with before you can cum." I move around the other side of our now drooping slave, her red bottom high in the air, her shoulders sagging against the bonds that secure her to the chest.

Between us we untie Tammy and support her rubbing her behind until she can stand again. I remove her gag whilst holding a finger up to my lips to signal her silence,

"Come here Tammy, come and show me how sorry you are, lick my pussy." I lay back across the bed, my legs wide apart.

Tammy kneels at the bottom of the bed and starts to lick my pussy from bottom to top. Tony, watching from the side of the bed, hands her my favourite thick dildo and kneels alongside me on the bed to watch. My pussy, still hot from the lube before is still dripping and the huge dildo easily slips in as Tammy goes to work on my clit. I can see Tony's cock twitching so I grab his hand and pull to show that he should straddle my face. I take his cock in my mouth as Tammy fucks me senseless with the dildo. Tony fucking my mouth with his smooth cock, my fingers pulling lightly on his balls as I can feel them tighten, I let them drop, as the orgasm rushes through me, Tammy's mouth clamped over my clit, the dildo rammed to the very furthest reaches of my cunt as the muscles in my pussy closes around it. My hands shoot down to grasp Tammy's hair as her lips suck on my clit as it pulses and throbs its pleasure.

As my orgasm subsides I push the pair of them off of me and lay back, a puddle of juice on the sheets under me. Tammy sits back on her heels at the end of the bed awaiting further instructions; Tony waves her out of the way as he grabs my legs and pulls me around, his massive erection strong in front of him as he raises my legs high and slides his cock inside of me. Tammy sits back watching as his cock slides in and out, my legs over his shoulders as Tony's cock burrows down to the very depths of my pussy. Suddenly he stiffens and I feel his cock jerk as he spurts his cum deep inside me. I squeeze my muscles to wring out every last drop of cum before he finishes. He stands back, looking down at me: a sweaty sticky mass on the bed.

"Tammy, clean her up" he barks.

I see Tammy stand and start to walk towards the tissues on the bedside table.

"No!" He growls "Use your tongue." I can't even open my eyes as I feel Tony sit down on the bed to watch. Tammy opens me with her fingers and slowing licks his cum from my pussy. I feel her tongue scooping up Tony's cream and I hear her swallowing and licking her lips as she tastes both of our juices.

"Slide your fingers inside her and make sure she's clean inside." I hear Tony's voice thick with lust.

A second or so later I feel her slim fingers scraping cum from the walls of my cunt and hear her sucking her fingers clean. Then I feel Tony's fingers slide in alongside Tammy's. A massive effort was needed for me to open my eyes.

"She likes this." He nods, scooping up cum and rubbing it all over my throbbing sensitive clit. I try to scoot out of the way, it's so sensitive but Tony holds me down, both Tammy and Tony playing with my clit sends me over the edge and once again I shudder as a huge orgasm powers through my body.

I think I must have blacked out for a few seconds as I came to and find Tammy kneeling over me with Tony fucking her from behind right in front of my face. I reach up and rub her clit with one hand and pull gently on Tony's balls with the other. Watching that beautiful brown cock slide into that pussy right in front of my face, so damn horny, I watch, touching and caressing for another few moments, sometimes pulling on the clothes pegs still securely fastened to her nipples as Tony works up to his second cum. I can see it's coming shortly; his balls have tightened so I lift my head and suck on Tammy's clit, she screams as an orgasm thunders down her body, the tightening of her pussy pushing Tony over the edge he pulls out and cums over her pussy and my face. We all three sink back onto the bed exhausted. For now...