The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

"Looking forward to the dinner?" she asked him as they sipped their coffee.

"I guess," he shrugged, "it'll be interesting to see some of them get loaded."

She giggled and agreed. "Maybe we shouldn't stay until it gets too far out of hand" she said with a grin.

He agreed, not quite sure what she was getting at.

They sat in silence for a few minutes until she said, "Do you ever look back and wonder what if?"

He nodded, "Yep."

She started to speak, stopped, then took a breath and stared at her cup.

Tammy reached over and put her hand on his. He took it and held it silently as his mind swirled. They sipped their drinks in silence, both lost in thought.

After a while, Tammy said, "I guess I better go get beautiful for tonight."

Quietly, Bo said, "You already are."

Tammy blushed, "You're a sweetheart" she said as they rose.

When they got to their cars he took her hand again and she gave him a hug and a peck on the check.

He smiled and drove back to his hotel, his thoughts going everywhere. He wore a royal blue button down with nice blue blazer and tan slacks. They had agreed to meet at 6 at the hotel where the dinner and dance were to be held. When she arrived, he walked over and opened Tammy's door for her. She was wearing a red and black top with a black skirt. The outfit complemented her curves and she looked good.

"See something you like," she said with a wink.

Bo shook his head and let out a low whistle as Tammy took his arm. She giggled.

They found a table with a group of friends and sat down. The meal was good as was the conversation. After the toasts, a DJ began to play songs from their high school days and most went out on the dance floor. They danced for nearly an hour before a slow song came on. It was one that they had danced to when they had dated. They smiled at each other and she moved close. As the song ended, Tammy whispered, "I think I'm ready to go."

Bo nodded and they walked off the dance floor. They made their way toward the door separately, saying their goodbyes to those sober enough to care and after going to the restroom, they met just outside the lobby and began to walk to the cars in silence.

When they got to her car, Tammy turned to face Bo. Hesitantly, she said, "I've been staying at the lake house this weekend." Bo gulped and she continued, "Would you like to come up?"

Bo nodded, "Sure," he said.

Tammy smiled, "Good. Why don't we go by your hotel and you can pick up some comfortable clothes"?

Bo agreed and they drove to his hotel where he packed his bag and checked out in five minutes and returned to his car. He followed her to the lake, glad he didn't have to find it himself in the dark. He parked beside her in the yard and carried his bag inside.

"The guys' room is over there," she said teasingly.

He grinned and set the bag in the hall.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" she asked.

Bo nodded. Tammy got two glasses from the cabinet and took a bottle of wine from the fridge and headed out to the back porch. They sat and Bo opened the bottle and poured them both a glass. They clinked glasses and sat down, watching the moon glisten off the lake. They sat in silence for a long while. Bo glanced over and caught her looking at him. He held her gaze and she blushed. He reached for her hand and she blinked, then looked up at him again. He leaned close and she met him halfway. They kissed softly, broke the kiss, then kissed again, this time longer and a bit deeper.

Tammy broke it and looked at him again. She stood and took the wine bottle. "I'm going to go put on something more comfortable." Bo sat there for several minutes in the silence before rising and taking the glasses inside. Other than the light over the sink, the only light came from the master bedroom. He walked quietly down the hall and looked inside.

Candles burned around the room. Tammy was sitting on the bed wearing only an old button down shirt he had given her. Bo stared. Tammy smiled and rose, meeting him a few steps from the bed. She kissed him deeply and pressed herself to him. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her ass. She continued to kiss him as her fingers began to unbutton his shirt. His hands moved over her arms, her back, her sides, her neck, her face. She sighed as she got his shirt open and pushed it off his shoulders. Her fingers moved over his chest, caressing it and gently teasing his nipples.

Bo shivered as her hands moved lower and began to unbutton his pants. His hands kneaded her bottom, squeezing and stroking it as she removed his pants and pushed them to the floor. Her hand moved over his boxers, finding his woody shaft and teasing it lightly. He sighed at the sensation as the back of his hands slid up her flanks, then over her breasts and up to her collarbone. She cooed softly and he felt goose bumps rise as he gently pushed the shirt from her shoulders leaving her naked before him.

He took a step back and admired her. If anything, her body was more beautiful than it had been; different, but still incredibly beautiful. She reached over and pulled down his boxers, then stepped back and let her eyes roam over him. When her eyes met his again, it was with a hunger that he remembered from years ago.

Tammy motioned to a chair beside the bed and Bo moved to it and sat down. She came and stood between his legs. He leaned over and kissed her belly, licking it softly as his hands found her breasts and began to knead. She moaned softly, her hands in his hair, and then moved back out of reach. She smiled down at him as she reached for a bottle of oil on the table and knelt between his legs.

Bo watched with desire as Tammy poured a small amount of the oil into her hands, and then put them around his thickening shaft. Slowly, she dragged them from the base to just below the head and back. Up and down, slowly, steadily, taking care not to touch his throbbing, swelling head. Bo took in a ragged breath and she smiled, leaning close and breathing softly on his head. Her tongue touched his head softly and she began to lick over it. She had it seemed, not forgotten his most sensitive spots. Bo's eyes were closed now and his breathing ragged as her licks on his head began to match the rhythm of the strokes on his shaft. Bo groaned as his pleasure intensified and with great effort, he gently pushed her away before he lost control.

He stood on shaky legs and helped her to her feet. Bo embraced her, kissing her deeply as his cock slid between her legs. Tammy groaned as he pushed her gently back onto the bed. She lay her back, her legs off the side and Bo knelt in front of her. He reached for the oil, putting just a little on his fingers and began to gently stroke her pussy. "Oh, my god," she moaned as his fingers began to rub steadily over her quickly dampening pussy. Bo began to kiss and lick her thighs and belly as his fingers glided over her pussy. He began to press a bit more and his fingers sank easily into her warm, very wet pussy. She moaned as he upped the tempo and searched for just the right depth. He looked up and saw that her eyes were closed and her mouth open. Her breathing was ragged and as he watched, she reached up and began to fondle her tits.

Bo increased the tempo with his fingers and Tammy began to move against his hand, her hips rising to meet his thrusts. She was moaning now, her head moving side to side as her pleasure grew. He began to kiss closer and closer to her sex until his tongue found her clitoris and he began to lick it, matching the rhythm of his fingers. Tammy let out a long, low moan of desire. "Oh," she moaned, " Bo, mmm, baby. Fuck me now. Please fuck me. Please, baby."

Bo stood and Tammy rolled her legs onto the bed. Bo knelt over her, their eyes meeting as he grabbed her hips and positioned her. Her hand found his rigid shaft and guided it to her pussy. He entered her easily and they both groaned at the sensation. Her arms were on his back and he leaned in to kiss her deeply as he began to stroke her. They tried to go slowly, to extend the pleasure, but both were too aroused and within several minutes the tempo had increased to one that Bo knew they couldn't sustain for long. Tammy moaned, meeting his thrusts with her hips. Her desire was building into an inferno. She felt as though she were rising onto a wave, higher and higher and higher. Bo's cock was throbbing with pleasure. His lust for her threatening to overwhelm his ability to hold it back any second. They were moaning loudly, pushing each other higher, their head spinning, their bodies throbbing.

Then they were over the edge, first Tammy, followed quickly by Bo. When her orgasm took her, it felt at first like she had fallen off a cliff; her head spinning, all sense of time and space gone. And then, seconds later, the first wave of pleasure hit her and she screamed. Calling Bo's name as her body shook. Then another wave hit her and she cried out as her pleasure intensified.

As the third wave swept over her, Bo lost control. The friction of her pussy and the sight and sounds of her pleasure were more than he could stand. He had felt the pressure in his balls rise beyond his ability to control as the pleasure in his cock head surpassed anything he could recall. He cried out as he pumped one, then another, another load into her heaving pussy. She felt him cum and it seemed to make her even more delirious. Her pleasure now fueling his as his cock continued to jerk and shoot his seed into her.

Slowly, like a tide going out, their passion ebbed. Bo lay beside her and she nestled in his arms. They kissed softly for a few minutes and she said huskily, "I missed you."

"And I you," he replied.

"Never leave me," she whispered.

"Never," he promised.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers
12