The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen and Jenny looked up to see a very pretty young girl standing in the doorway. Jenny was introduced to her niece Amy who was asked to fetch the tea and toast from the kitchen. Jenny was beginning to realize that some of what her brother had said was true. His lovely wife was clearly not upset at finding them in bed together, brother and sister naked. Ellen had also not stopped fondling Jenny's breast during the brief introduction.

Young Amy soon returned with a tray and everyone was supplied with tea and toast. Jenny was still naked to the waist as was James as they sat up in bed and answered Ellen's questions while having tea. Presently Amy was sent to tell her brother that it was time to bathe. James then threw off his covers and came around the bed to his wife where she sat beside his sister. Both women looked at his well used cock as it swayed and hung down over his full balls. He leaned down and kissed Ellen's lips. Jenny could see the exchange of tongues and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Ellen quite naturally reach out to grasp her husband's cock. She was even more surprised when James stood up and his loving wife held his cock up to her lips and kissed its head before taking the entire length into her mouth. Ellen gave James' cock only one suck popping it out of her mouth with a loud sound of released suction. She smacked her husband's bare bottom and sent him off to start the children in their bath.

"Mmm. He tasted good! I'll bet that was you I tasted." Ellen smiled and leaned over to quickly kiss Jenny's lips. "I hope all this isn't too much for you. You do look quite shocked. Or at least uncertain, maybe a little bewildered?"

"I just don't know what to think," Jenny stammered, "James told me so many things about how you live and what you do. I wasn't sure if he actually meant it all. I have always been taught that love between us was wrong but it didn't feel wrong."

"We have a saying here that we believe is true. Love is never wrong. Some times it is difficult for others from outside to understand. Please forgive me if I offend you but we don't just fuck here. There is a difference between fucking and loving. But loving by fucking and sucking and pleasuring and touching and kissing and all the ways of showing love physically is good. Do you understand what I am tying to say?" Ellen asked.

"Yes, I think so. I know I love my brother James and I love to fuck my brother James, more than I have ever loved anyone else. I'm just not sure about the total freedom that he talked about. Do you really share each other so openly? He told me some of the things that you have done together with others. Your family." Jenny looked a little embarrassed.

"Are you trying to ask if I fuck my own brother? Yes, and my father and my uncles, and my nephews, and many friends who are not related to me at all. I also love to show my love for my sister and nieces. Some day I will be able to show completely my love for my son and daughter, just as I was shown by my parents." Ellen replied.

At that moment James, still nude, came to the door to announce that the bath was ready. Ellen stopped Jenny from gathering up clothing and took her hand and led her through the house. They went out through the kitchen door and across a brick paved area to a side building. It happened so quickly that Jenny had no time to react to being naked outside when they entered the little building. The floor was of smooth bricks and held a pool of water just to her ankles. To her complete surprise hot water was showering down from pipes above to wash over her. James was washing, as were Amy and her brother Andy. Ellen had stopped at the wide doorway and removed her dress and joined her nude family. Jenny noticed that her sister in law had only a tiny heart shaped patch of dark hair well above her cunt whose bare lips shown clearly. She could tell now that James had the same tiny heart.

After the unusual bath everyone dried and dressed and gathered in the parlor where Jenny got to know her niece and nephew and sister in law just as if they were all at a normal family visit. The rest of the day went much the same as Jenny learned about her new family and her brother's work and before long it seemed as everyone was taking it for granted that Jenny would stay in the Village and use her skills as a seamstress. The only part that reminded her that this was a new kind of place came when Ellen was showing Jenny a dress that had been made for some special occasions. Jenny was uncertain how it was worn until Ellen offered to model it for her. The party dress left Ellen's breasts bare and surrounded by lace. She looked beautiful. Ellen was pleased with Jenny's reaction especially to the panel in the front that could be removed to show Ellen's naked body from the waist down. The two women had a pleasant time imagining further alterations to dresses and this only seemed to confirm that Jenny should stay.

After a healthy meal and a cordial evening spent in Ellen's neat garden still sharing experiences, the children were put to bed. The early night had become quiet and cool as Jenny blew out her lamp. There was a light tap at the door and at Jenny's answer Ellen came in. She was nude.

"It's time that I welcomed you to my family." she said as she came to Jenny. There was no pause in her steps as she walked up to her sister in law and covered her mouth with her own. Jenny accepted the offered tongue and the embrace. She felt Ellen's hard nipples through her light chemise and her legs trembled, unsure how to respond to this new sensation. She had never kissed another woman in this manner, certainly not a naked one. The kiss grew more passionate as the two women mashed their breasts together, tongues intertwined, hands running over the others back.

Ellen broke the kiss and stepped back. "You won't need this." She said as she as she opened Jenny's chemise and let it fall to the floor. Then she took her husband's sister by the hand and led her naked down the short hall.

Candles gave the room a warm glow and a gentle breeze wafted in past the curtains. Ellen guided Jenny to the bed where James lay naked. His cock stood up hard and shiny at the top as he stroked it with one hand. Jenny was placed beside her brother as Ellen joined them on her other side. Soon she was covered in kisses. Lips and tongues wandered over her body and hands caressed and fingers teased. James sucked her tongue from her mouth as he pulled her hard nipples and kneaded her firm breasts. Jenny gasped into her brother's mouth when she felt Ellen's tongue slide into her cunt, licking up her juices and teasing her clitoris. This new sensation of another woman's tongue licking and sucking her cunt brought her to her first flowing orgasm. Ellen sucked and licked until she had gathered all of Jenny's offering into her mouth before she climbed over her naked body to share the bounty with James in a three way tonguing kiss.

Jenny lay resting and watched as her brother's wife sucked his cock, seeing how she licked up the shaft gathering the clear oil dripping down and then taking his length into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed with the strength of sucking as she pulled his juices up from his balls to be swallowed down. Ellen saw in the candle light how intensely Jenny watched and reached out to her and brought her face to her brothers cock. James looked down as his wife fed his cock into his sister's mouth. Then they were taking turn and turn sucking it while the other licked. They both shared clear sweet oily tongues as well as his coated cock, both hefting his full balls. Ellen pushed her husband's legs wide and took his sister's hand from his balls. She sucked one of Jenny's fingers wetting it as much as she could and then guided it to James' bottom hole. Ellen used Jenny's finger like a dildo pushing it in and out of his bottom until Jenny took up the task. Knowing the reward for such attention Ellen surrendered James' cock to Jenny's mouth and wrapped her fingers around its base and began to frig it in earnest. It took very little time for James to come to an erupting orgasm. His hot white cream flooded his sister's sucking mouth as his discharges came faster than her ability to swallow. Ellen quickly lent her tongue to the task of gathering her husband's escaping juices. The two women worked in unison tonguing James' cock and each other's coated mouths.

The passion over came Jenny as her sister in law covered her mouth with her own. Ellen crawled over her husband and mounted his sister's naked body, breast to breast and mouth to mouth. They were soon embracing with such force that neither could hold the other to her any tighter. As they embraced their hands rushed over breasts squeezing and pinching nipples, each would grasp the other's bottom cheeks to force their cunts into harder contact. Ellen pulled Jenny over on top of her and opened her legs wide allowing Jenny to fall between. They soon reached a position in which they could grind their wet cunts together until both screamed out in climax. Strangely the orgasm did not stop them.

Ellen rearranged them again by rolling Jenny to the bottom once more. Then she turned about and kneeled over Jenny and buried her face between her opened legs. Jenny again felt her sister in law's wonderful lips and tongue at her wet cunt. Above her was the bare open lips of her new lover's own cunt. She relied on the lessons being taught to her even then as she pulled Ellen's naked body down to her mouth. The two women shared their flowing juices and tongues caresses as they used fingers to probe into yearning openings. Jenny fingered Ellen's bottom when the same was done to her. She was on the verge of another climatic orgasm when above her face she saw her brother's hard again cock. He offered it to her lips then to his wife's open cunt. He pushed in a stroke or two then taking it out offered to his sister's mouth again. Jenny took up the rhythm and held James' cock guiding it into Ellen's cunt then pulling out and licking both clean of the combined sweetness, over and over. A few minutes of this joint effort and all parties were unable to hold back. James groaned and shot his white cream over his wife's cunt as Jenny had just removed it to suck again. Ellen convulsed in pleasure and collapsed onto Jenny as she felt her husband's emission wash over her own to flowing into his sister's sucking mouth. Jenny too released her own emotion filled orgasm as her mouth filled with James and Ellen's honey like juices. There were screams of passion and pleasure as the three lovers released themselves into each other. They fell into a tangled heap of wet naked bodies that slowly slid around until the three mouths could kiss, sharing the mixed essences and the love.

Several times during the night the three lovers would arouse each other and a new arrangement would take place. Ellen witnessed her husband fuck his sister. Jenny was treated to her brother's cock in her cunt and mouth and to her sister in law's cunt and mouth. She watched as James slowly fed his freshly sucked cock into his wife's willing bottom and then accepted it into her own. Morning came much too early when Jenny's niece and nephew climbed into the bed and woke them all.

After the new bathing routine and a healthy breakfast James and Ellen announced that there was yet more to learn about the Village. Jenny was told that this afternoon Ellen's father would be coming for tea. Ellen's mother had died some years before and her father had remarried so this would be her introduction to his new wife as well. She and Ellen spent the morning doing very ordinary things and even made refreshments for tea, although Ellen hinted that there may not be time to enjoy them.

Jenny was even more apprehensive at meeting her brother's new family than when she first arrived. Her new knowledge of the practices in the Village having been confirmed all night left her wondering what might happen.

Eventually there was a knock at the door. James and his family and Jenny were sitting in the parlor and Ellen went to answer the knock. Jenny could hear pleasant voices and conversation as Ellen welcomed her father and stepmother. She was totally unprepared when the couple came into the parlor with Ellen. Ellen and James both had huge smiles as they turned to Jenny.

"Jenny, I would love for you to meet my father Amos and his wife Mary," Ellen laughed, "who as you can see is your mother."

Jenny felt faint and almost could not get to her feet to greet this astounding new revelation. Her mother rushed to her quickly, embracing her tightly, covering her tear streaked cheeks with kisses. The others stood back and allowed the mother and daughter to calm them selves and come to terms with the strange reunion. Eventually Jenny and her mother were seated. James joined them sitting at his mother's other side. They each stumbled over the other's attempts at explanations until finally James undertook to confess to his bewildered sister how it all had come to pass. Their mother sat between them with a hand on James and Jenny's thigh.

James explained that he had of course ran home when he had jumped from father's buggy. He confessed that all those years ago when he and Jenny had been experimenting in the barn, he had been passing on the lessons that their mother had been teaching him. They had over the years tried vainly to find Jenny. When James had met Ellen and fallen in love, they had shared their pasts and he had been invited to come to the Village to live and work for Ellen's father. James and his mother had continued their loving practices and when he had discovered the Village it had seemed to be the perfect place for them. He had married Ellen and soon after that Amos had asked their mother to marry him and completely join their families.

"But that means that you and mother were…" Jenny stammered.

"Yes, dear," mother Mary interjected "James and I have been making love for many years. I had not thought to include you until your father had found the two of you in the barn. I hadn't any experience with other girls. James hadn't told me that he was including you but after you were taken away it was too late. I'm afraid that this has been all my fault."

"No, not at all!" James added, kissing Mary's cheek. "If anyone is to blame it is I, but that is all over and done with now. Now we are all together again and we can do as we please. And I please to love my mother and my sister and include them in my love for my family."

Mary turned to her son and offered her lips to his. As they kissed the hand she had resting on his thigh moved up to grasp his cock through his trousers. "And I am pleased to be loved by you, my son. How wonderful it is now that you have found your sister," she said as she turned her face to Jenny, "please say that you will stay here and join us. Let us be a complete family again."

"Oh, mother I love you so! I missed you so much!" Jenny cried as she too kissed her mother's cheek. Mary lifted her hand from Jenny's thigh and cupped her daughter's chin and brought her lips to her own. Their kiss grew more passionate amid the tears, each opened to the other's tongue. Presently the kiss broke and Jenny looked down to see that her mother had removed her brother's hard cock from his open pants and was stroking its wet length. She felt her mother's hand then on the back of her neck and realized what she was being asked to do.

Jenny leaned across her mother's lap and lowered her open mouth down over her brother's cock. She felt the hot shaft slide over her tongue and almost in to her throat. Her mother's hand still held the dripping cock and milked its length bringing sweet oil flowing from the tip. Jenny sucked with hollowed cheeks drawing out James juices. She felt hands on her clothing as the buttons of her bodice were opened and her skirts raised. Cool air washed over her bottom as she lifted up to kneel on the cushions.

"Oh, love, how delightful!" Jenny heard her mother say softly. "You've left off your drawers. You should never were knickers now." She chuckled as she began to caress her daughter's bare bottom. Mary explored Jenny's bottom and soon found her wet cunt. She stroked the open lips and pressed the hard little clitoris hidden there. Her fingers were soon wet with Jenny's emissions.

"Jenny, sis, now!" James stammered as his cock erupted into his sister's sucking mouth. His hot juices shot out over her tongue and down her throat. Jenny lifted up so that she could collect her brother's sweet cream and tried to hold as much in her mouth as she could until she felt his spasms die. She then raised up off his wet coated cock and quickly found Mary's waiting lips. Mother and daughter shared the son's sweet cream then in a prolonged kiss.

Mary held her reunited son and daughter to her as they both calmed down from the excitement of the moment, each kissed her wet lips and face. She continued to stroke Jenny's bare bottom, her fingers covered with the clear nectar of Jenny's own orgasm.

Ellen gathered Amy and Andy up and told them it was time for them to bed and led them off. When she returned from her motherly duties she found that Mary was still attending to hers. During her absence Mary and her son and daughter had removed their clothing and were now naked for each other. Jenny lay on the rug and James was between her open thighs. His renewed cock was sliding in and out of her wet cunt as Mary held her daughter's cunt lips open. Jenny and her mother kissed as she cupped and kneaded Mary's breasts, tweaking the hard nipples. Mary would often bring her juice covered fingers from her son's fucking cock to spread the wetness on her daughter's hard nipples so that she could lick them clean, or to cover her own red nipples for Jenny to suck away.

Ellen saw that the reunion was having its effect on her father as well. He too had become naked and sat across from the fucking three on the rug. His legs were spread wide and his cock was in his hand as he stroked it while he watched. Ellen quickly removed her simple dress and tossed it on the pile having grown by the door. She knelt between her father's legs and replaced his hand with her mouth. He continued to enjoy the sight of his wife and her children as they fucked each other and the wonderful sensation of his daughter's mouth sucking his cock.

The scene changed frequently as the three lovers moved around to new combinations. James fucked his sister, then his mother. He was sucked as he sucked one or the other's flowing cunt. He filled his sister's sucking mouth with his white cream as he also filled her cunt and bottom. Mary tried not to interfere with the brother and sister reunion but still had her share of hard cock in her cunt and bottom and mouth, as well as two very sweet tongues in her mouth and cunt. She had shared sweet clear nectar from her daughter's filled cunt and hot cream from her son's cock. At some time during the night the three lovers noticed that Ellen and her father were fucking and sucking along beside them. They were of course invited to join. Ellen's father then had the honor of fucking his daughter in law, who was also his stepdaughter. James made love with his mother and his sister and his wife, who was also his stepsister. Mary enjoyed the attention of her own children as well as that of her husband and her stepdaughter. They were indeed a complete family.

Morning found the family of lovers spread over the parlor, naked and spent. Each had given up so much essence that they were parched. They finally roused enough to follow one another out to the bath where they assisted each other in washing and then retired to the kitchen, where still nude they all helped to prepare breakfast. After they were joined by Andy and his sister everyone dressed, and Mary and Amos kissed everyone around and went to their home to rest. Jenny was invited to join them soon where she was to meet the rest of the family, Ellen's brother and his wife and children, as well as her sister's family. James had told her of his adventures with them and Jenny could barely imagine. Fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, all together in the same place, each fucking and loving the others.