The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next days Jenny became acquainted with the Village and its many good citizens. She met several of her sister in law/step sister's friends and spent a pleasant afternoon discussing the possibility of Jenny opening a seamstress shop to design and make new party dresses for the Village women. It had become quite a new fashion for the women to display themselves in outlandishly lavish dresses that left most of their charms naked and open to view and touch. Jenny accepted this welcome new openness with good humor. The women showed no qualms about being naked or talking about the wonderfully fulfilling love they received from friends and family.

A party was held at her mother's large home one evening where Jenny was introduced to Ellen's brother and sister and their spouses and children. Also there were new friends including the local pastor and his family, as well as close friends of James and Ellen. By the end of the evening the house was full of naked people each giving and receiving pleasure. There were combinations of three and four lovers with the players often exchanging positions or even changing participants. Watchers pleasured them selves or a partner. Jenny was of course the center of attention for many of the circles. The next morning she could hardly believe that she had taken so many cocks, sometimes three at a time. She had become accomplished at tonguing cunts and enjoyed it as much as the hard cocks. The most striking moment of the evening had been the first pairings as they were called. A Village tradition held that the first couplings were for family. She had been fucked by her brother as every one watched, even as they were doing the same all around her.

Jenny announced her decision to remain in the Village on the morning of the celebration of Founder's Day. The family had awakened early and bathed and prepared a large basket of food and drink. The picnic was packed into the carriage with several blankets and throws. By this time Jenny was prepared for the uniqueness of this day. All of the family remained nude, as they would be for the entire day. Andy and his sister had decorated their ponies with colorful ribbons and wore ribbons tied on their arms, as they were to compete in a race around the Village green. Jenny had been told that the day would be spent in contests and food and drink and love. The Village green would be a vast gathering of fucking loving families in the bright sunshine.

As they rode through the Village, they were joined by many others, families and couples and individuals. Every one was nude and smiling and happy. Jenny could see all the bouncing hard cocks and jiggling breasts. Her newly shaved cunt with its tiny heart of hair was wet already in anticipation of what the day would bring, the sights she would see and the love she would share with as many others as she wished. The day was bright with sunshine and pleasure. Jenny felt truly reunited, not just with her actual family but with all of the families of the Village. She had at last arrived home.