The Reunion

Story Info
Old colleagues finally hit it off.
1.6k words
4.28
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanniO
DanniO
1 Followers

The three of us hadn't been together in almost thirty years. We had been co-workers in a youth project back in the day, working mainly with teenagers who were unemployed. Here we were, 30 years later, meeting for lunch in Dundrum. It was my idea to get the old crew together again after I'd learned that Triona had recently been widowed and had been through a really tough patch. I'd always stayed in contact with Kathryn but Triona had married, left Belfast and had settled in Newry. She had two kids, raised her family and worked part-time.

We had great fun reminiscing over lunch, telling tall tales and laughing at our shared experiences. I was glad that Kathryn and I had succeeded in cheering Triona up, but all too soon lunch was over and she had to leave to pick up her teenage girls from college. We saw her to her car and waved goodbye. promising to do this again sometime. When she had gone Kathryn turned to me and said,

"Poor girl. She's had it tough of late. Well, what are you for doing now Mr Murphy?"

I replied that I had no plans and Kathryn asked would I like to visit her caravan in Newcastle for a coffee.

"Sure, that would be great."

I followed her car and in 10 minutes we were pulling into a caravan park near Murlough beach. Eventually she pulled up outside a rather nice mobile home on the edge of the site just behind the dunes leading to the sea. She fiddled with her door keys and then invited me in saying,

"Excuse the mess. I'd have tidied up if I'd been expecting visitors."

"Looks great to me."

It was, a two bedroom, fully furnished home with a lounge area and kitchen diner. The main window looked towards the sand dunes, the left to open fields and the curtained right, to a neighbours caravan.

"This is cosy. How long have you had it?"

"About 20 years believe it or not. I like to get down here as much as I can and I love walking the dog over the dunes and along Murlough beach. It's so peaceful in comparison to Belfast."

We both sipped our coffees in silence. The we both babbled at the same time, stopped and laughed.

"No you first Kathryn. What were you going to say."

"Oh. I don't know. It's a bit, awkward."

"What is it. You know you can speak freely."

"I was just wondering are you and Sheila happy?"

"Awkward, I laughed! Forward, I'd have said. Well, now that you ask, yes. We're great but we have our regrets."

"Such as?"

"Well, not having kids for one thing. And then Sheila's health has been a problem, as you know, after the cancer treatment. It's always at the back of your mind no matter what the doctors tell you that it's cured, and then of course there's the side effects."

"Side effects?"

"Yeah, well, you know." I stumbled and blushed.

"Go on" she encouraged.

"Well, we don't have sex anymore. Sheila lost her sex drive after all the chemo and I kinda stopped asking." I blushed again and lowered my head in a vain attempt to hide my embarrassment.

"Look, thanks for sharing that, that's not something you should be embarrassed with sharing with me. After all, we've been friends for over 30 years."

There was an embarrassed silence on my part. Then Kathryn said,

"I've a confession to make. I kinda suspected all was not well. The last few times we met I got the impression you didn't want to talk about Sheila and you. It was all work related and conversation focused on what I was doing. And that's not like you."

She paused a moment, and I looked up. She smiled and continued,

"And I know you two still love each other and I'd never want to come between you, but I also know you're a man and, well, you haven't lost your sex drive."

"True" was all I could mumble. Another, silence then she said,

"Well, we could do something about those, needs, of yours."

My face lit up in a broad smile and we both laughed out loud. Then I spoke next.

"I suppose I'd better make the first move since you were brave enough to read my mind." I leaned over the half table that separated us, took the coffee mug from her hand, and kissed her for the first time. It was a long kiss and instantly her tongue was in my mouth, probing and inviting.

I stood up first and gently guided her down the short corridor to the master bedroom. I climbed onto the double bed and attempted to pull her to me. She resisted and said, "Wait"

Just then she started to unbutton her blouse and I could see a frilly, pink and black laced bra beneath pushing her breasts forward on her chest. She folded the blouse and hung it over the back of a chair then turned to me once more and unclasped her bra. I saw the paler flesh of her two breasts against the tanned shoulders and skin of her body. They were about 36" Cs, slightly drooping but with two pronounced nipples and large, brown areola. Then she unzipped her short skirt at the side and let it fall, to reveal matching lacy briefs beneath. As she half turned to fold the skirt and leave it over the chair, I could see that the briefs were g-string cut. Then with minimum effort she turned, placed her thumbs either side of her pants and slowly, pealed them off, bending slightly to slip them off her feet. She had a little triangle of black pubic hair atop her bare vagina, exquisite with protruding large labia and the hint of button clitoris trying to escape from its hood.

"Come here." I begged, and she joined me atop the bed. We embraced and kissed lustily once more, our tongues entwining feverishly in a moist dance. I ran my right hand down her body as I gently pushed her onto her back. Then I reached across and with the palm of my hand, I feather touched her left nipple, which instantly responded growing in size. Kathryn moaned softly, broke from our kissing and whispered,

"Fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

I needed no further encouragement and almost devoured her, thrusting my tongue back into her mouth. I then broke from our kissing and slowly traced her body with my tongue, down across the mounds of her right breast, then sucking deeply on her nipple, now bullet hard. She moaned again.

"Yes, yes, don't stop. Bite it! Bite it!"

I stopped sucking and gently caught her nipple between my teeth, pulling and stretching it.

"Bite it. Bite it." she screamed.

I really didn't want to hurt her but slowly tightened the nipple between my teeth until she screamed some more.

"A-h-h-h-h. Yes! Yes! That's fucking great. Bite some more."

I switched my attention to the other nipple, sucked on it first then nibbled it between my teeth, stretching it forward as far as I could, listening all the time to her love cries. And the same time my hand slid down her body and between her legs. She was really wet as I began gently rubbing between her labia and using my thumb to locate her clitoris. Her breathing became more pronounced and I slipped two fingers inside her.

"Fuck yes. Oh yes."

As my teeth tightened on her nipple my fingers picked up the pace slipping in and out of her wet vagina. Kathryn writhed opening her legs still further inviting more focus on her vagina. I inserted four fingers sliding them back and forth. Just then she thrust her body upwards tensed, and orgasmed for the first time.

"Fuck Fu-c-k-k-k. Oh, oh oh oh, f-u-u-u-c-c-k-k-k. Beautiful fuck."

I don't ever recall, in all the years I'd known Kathryn, ever hearing her curse. Now she was swearing in ecstasy like a fish wife. Slowly, she relaxed and her breathing settled to a steady rhythm once more.

"Oh I needed that."

"You don't don't say!"

We both burst out laughing.

"Right, Mr Murphy, I think you are a little over dressed for what I have in mind next."

At that she sat up and began pealing my sweatshirt over my shoulders. Then she started to unbuckle my belt.

"Lean back so I can peel these jeans off you, I've plans for, down there." and she nodded towards the bulge in my boxers. Then she straddled my legs and began peeling my boxers off. My cock sprang to life slapping against my stomach as it stood proud and rigid to attention.

"Someone's looking forward to my lips." she said bending over and expertly guiding my cock into her mouth. I lay back as she slurped and caressed the head of my cock with her tongue, lips and mouth. Then she set about a steady rhythm of sucking me further into her mouth, my cock bulging against the side of her cheek, then still further to the back of her throat. The sucking gathered pace and I felt the sap rising.

"Slow down. Slow down or I'll cum in your mouth."

No reply, just an increase in her bobbing action, up and down, my cock thrusting in her mouth.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Here it c—u—u—u—m-m-s-s!"

I exploded spurt after hot spurt into her mouth. Kathryn kept bobbing and I kept cumming. It seemed to go on forever but eventually she drained every last drop.

Spunk leaked from the sides of her mouth. Eventually she stopped, pulled her mouth away, swallowed more than once, then gasped for breath.

"Are you alright?"

She gasped once more before replying.

"Yes. But for one moment there, I thought I was going to drown in your semen. Hell, but what a way to go."

We both burst out laughing and she fell back into my arms and lay beside me.

END

DanniO
DanniO
1 Followers