The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pumped into her furiously, he leaned forward to take a nipple into his mouth. He sucked savagely, pulling the red nub between his lips, occasionally nipping the sensitive end with his teeth. She mewled with a fevered intensity, twining her fingers in his hair, crushing him to her bosom. She could feel his frantic pace building even higher, his cock bursting with the need to spill all its steaming contents into her. Her eyes rolled back as she allowed herself to become lost in the comingling of their beings.

His grunts came faster and faster -- he couldn't hold back any longer. He released her tortured breast and brought his hand down between them, inserting the tip of his forefinger into her sopping vagina. With his thumb, he found the object he was seeking -- the tiny flesh button just above his pistoning cock. He lightly rubbed her clit and her eyes snapped open and a loud, surprised gasp escaped her lips.

Lost in the savage passion of the moment, their eyes locked together, and they writhed as one untamed beast. Thirty years of pent-up wishes, desire and pure lust culminated in that space and in that time. Groaning and pawing at each other, there was an abrupt intake of breath -- and hugging each other more tightly than seemed humanly possible, they both exploded in a supernova of ecstasy.

12