The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting so close. "Oh Bel, I'm gonna cum soon!" She increased the pace of her pumping and intensity of her tonguing even more when I said this, I could feel the pressure building and I couldn't hold off any longer. "Ahhh, I'm cumming..." She popped my cock out of her mouth and cupped one hand over the head while her other hand kept pumping furiously. The first wave of cum spurted into her hand, followed by another and another. With each spurt into her hand she rubbed my cum back over my cock head, heightening the sensation even more, and causing my orgasm to last past the point of ejaculation and into dry pulsing.

When finally I stopped cumming, Belinda slowly started her pumping again, spreading my cum over the length of my shaft. She continued that while she pushed herself up to come face to face with me again.

Our kisses were soft now; we were both so spent we couldn't muster the energy for anything more. But that was good, I could feel the pure affection in her kisses and I hoped she felt the same in mine. She continued her hand actions slowly until I went soft. She brought her fingers up to her nose and sniffed. She screwed her nose up in disgust and playfully grinned at me. I laughed.

"How have we become so familiar so quickly?" Belinda asked.

"I don't know," I replied, "But I'm so glad we have. This has been such an incredible night."

"And it's not over yet," Belinda said with that mischievous grin again.

"Oh no," I said, feigning tedium, "I don't wanna do that again." That earned me a playful slap on the shoulder.

Belinda shuffled closer to me and we embraced tightly, side by side on the bed.

"Isn't it amazing," Belinda said after a few minutes, "How a single night can turn your whole life around. I know I'll go home tomorrow and nothing will be different, but right now I feel like there's nothing wrong in the world, and although my situation hasn't changed, you've given me hope. That's all I really ever needed."

I was overwhelmed that she thought I had turned her life around. But even more, I was shocked at the realisation that she'd be leaving in the morning.

"Oh wow," I said, "Through everything happening so fast I hadn't even thought about you leaving tomorrow." I paused briefly, pondering all that had happened, and what was yet to come before continuing. "Maybe we shouldn't..."

"Don't be silly," Belinda interrupted me. "Yes, I have to go home, and maybe it'll be another 10 years before I see you again, but I will never regret what's happened tonight, nor will I ever forget it. Or you," she added.

"Yes, but I don't want you feeling like this was just a one night stand for me. I never had any intentions of that."

"I know you didn't. And I didn't either. It might only last one night but it won't be a one night stand. Those are all about sex, and clearly we've enjoyed a much stronger connection than that. I hesitate to use the "L word" so soon, but I have definitely felt some serious emotions for you tonight."

Although she didn't use the "L word", the mention of it made me realise just how strong our bond had become, and all in the matter of a few hours.

I looked into Belinda's eyes and said with intense sincerity "You truly are a beautiful woman, Belinda. The last few hours have brought such tremendous joy for me, joy I never imagined existed until now. Love or not, you've caught me up in an emotional utopia that I never want to end."

Being a male, it was incredibly hard for me to recognise what I was feeling, much less express it verbally. I think Belinda realised that too.

"Oh, Mike," she sighed, with tears forming in her eyes. "Maybe I do love you. Can it really happen so fast?" She kissed me with such warmth that I had little doubt it could happen so fast. She turned her body so that we were both on our side, facing each other, and continued kissing.

Our renewed kissing caused my erection to start building again, pressing into her thigh hungrily. Belinda opened her legs and my erection slipped between her thighs. Then she closed her legs again, trapping it between them. She started slowly rocking her hips back and forth, with the result that her thighs were fucking my penis. The top side of my penis was rubbing along her slit, sliding freely in the gathering moisture there. I started rocking slowly against her and she reached around behind herself to play with the tip of my erection each time it slipped between her thighs. It was a sensation I'd never felt before, but one I'd definitely want to feel again! It felt incredible, although I didn't imagine that Belinda would be getting much out of it.

Almost as if she read that thought, she suddenly stopped moving, looked me in the eye and whispered, "Make love to me. I need to feel you inside me."

Now that the moment had arrived, a horrible thought occurred to me. "I don't have any protection, I wasn't expecting this!"

Belinda continued staring straight into my eyes. After a pause she said, "Are you clean?"

"Yes," I replied honestly.

"I trust you. I am clean, do you trust me?"

"Of course. But what about pregnancy?"

A smile spread across her face, almost completely melting my heart. "I'm on the Pill. Make love to me Michael."

With that, she rolled onto her back and pulled my arm with her, so that I was half lying on top of her. We started kissing again, and I reached down to start gently rubbing circles over her clit. She grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear, "No need for that, I'm ready now. Make love to me!"

I rolled over between her knees and supported myself with my hands beside her shoulders. She brought her face up to mine and gently kissed me, then whispered, almost too soft to hear, "Make love to me Michael." I was beginning to get the hint.

I pushed my hips a little closer so that my cock was positioned right at her opening. We locked eyes, peering into each other's souls, and I gently pushed forward. She opened up for me with ease, in total comfort with me, as if we'd been doing this together our whole lives. As my head disappeared inside her, Belinda's eyes closed, her head rolled back and she let out an almost inaudible sigh. Just going this far I felt it was more than I ever deserved, but my body wanted more. I pushed further inside, slowly, slowly creeping forward until I was fully buried inside her.

Belinda opened her eyes again, reached up with her hand and gently guided my face closer to hers. I could never fully describe the look in her eyes at that moment. It was so full of bliss, so tranquil, so serene. I felt as though I would die if she ever stopped staring into my eyes, and then she smiled. That smile. I couldn't take it, my heart pumped furiously and I just had to make love to her. I couldn't wait any more.

I slowly withdrew almost to the point of exit, and then pushed back in. Belinda sighed again, louder this time, eager to get this show on the road. She started rocking her hips, countering my movements, meeting me at the depth of my stroke. Slowly but surely, I started to build my pace until we were at a relaxed, but rhythmical tempo. Her pussy gripped me so tightly I was struggling not to cum right from the point of insertion. But my desire to keep this going for as long as possible was stronger.

At a steady pace now, I could concentrate more on Belinda and her reactions. She seemed to like it when I lowered my hips and thrust upwards; perhaps it stimulated her g-spot better. So I moved slightly to get a better angle. As I did, it allowed Belinda better access to her clit, and she immediately reached down and started stroking it from side to side. Seeing this turned me on so much more, and I increased my pace.

As we both got faster and faster, I could feel my orgasm building deep inside me. "Oh, Bel, I'm close," I stammered.

"Wait for me," she said, her fingers now a blur over her clit. "I'm gonna... Ahhh! I'm..." Her words turned into garbled noises as her orgasm exploded inside her.

She bucked underneath me, almost throwing me off as her fingers brought her off. The gush of warm liquid I felt around my cock as I pumped sent me over the edge. "Shit Bel, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I spewed wave after wave of cum deep into her, two orgasms now exploding inside her simultaneously.

I continued thrusting into Belinda as we both came down from our orgasms, slowly decreasing the pace until we were both back on Earth. Finally, we lay still, me still inside her trying to catch my breath back.

Belinda grabbed my head and kissed me forcefully. Had I not just come down from such an intense orgasm, the kiss alone would've sent me off; it was so full of passion.

Eventually I pulled out and rolled over so we lay side by side staring at the ceiling.

"Wow," Belinda said. "Just... Wow!"

"I know," I laughed, "That was something else!"

Belinda turned to look at me. "We really have something here, don't we? I mean... I've never slept with anyone on a first date. And this wasn't even a date! There's never been such an instant connection before. It's... It's just blown my mind."

"We were so instantly comfortable," I said. "Even if you were lying to me at the start," I added jokingly.

Belinda grinned. "Well... I didn't want to bore you with my problems. I hardly knew you. I still don't! She looked me in the eye and asked, "But I will find out more about you, won't I?"

"Absolutely. I'll tell you everything!"

Belinda laughed softly. "Well not right now, I'm exhausted." She let out an exaggerated yawn and smiled at me.

I smiled back, and wrapped my arms around her. Soon, she fell asleep with her head on my chest. I thought "What an incredible night." A piece of advice given to me by my father many years before sprang to mind: Don't go looking for love, love will find you when it's ready. I didn't know if what I was feeling was love, but looking at the top of Belinda's head as she breathed slowly on my chest, it sure felt a lot like it. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

* * *

When I woke, it was light outside and Belinda was not beside me. A slight panic chilled me as I thought "Did she leave? Why didn't she say goodbye? Does she regret what happened?" My fears were quickly abated though, when she appeared in the doorway of the en suite. She was once again dressed in that light Summer dress and she smiled broadly when she saw I was awake. She crossed the room and plopped herself down on the bed beside me.

"Good morning!" She said cheerily. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, you must've worn me out completely!" She laughed, and I said "What would you like for breakfast?"

The smile slowly faded from her lips, and she said "I've called myself a cab. It should be here soon." I must've looked disappointed because she went on, "I just didn't want an awkward goodbye. I thought this way would be better. Save a long drawn out goodbye."

I nodded slowly, not really agreeing with her. I figured the longer she was with me, the better. She obviously understood what I was thinking.

"Believe me, I would love to spend so much more time with you today," she went on, "But I'm afraid if I do, I'll never leave."

"Would that be so bad?" I said seriously.

"Haha, no it would be wonderful to stay here forever with you! But I have to go. I have work, friends, so many commitments. I can't just pack up and leave."

A horn beeped outside.

"That'll be my cab," Belinda said, her expression turning sorrowful. "I'm sorry, it must seem like I'm running out on you. I hope you understand." I understood, of course.

She stood up to leave. "Wait," I said. "I'll see you out." I grabbed my jeans and shirt, slipped them on quickly, then followed Belinda downstairs.

She opened the door and the bright morning streamed in around her, framing her in an almost angelic light.

She turned to me and said, "Thank you so much for everything. You've given me a lot to think about."

I nodded and said "When will I see you?"

"Oh, it won't be long if I can help it!" she replied with a laugh. "I get the feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of money on train fares in the future!"

The cab driver beeped impatiently again.

"Well," I said mock dramatically, "I guess this is goodbye?"

"Not goodbye, just See You Later!" She leaned in and kissed me one last time, and without another word she turned and walked towards the cab. I watched as she got in and the cab pulled away from the curb and off down the street.

"Bye, Belinda," I said to myself. "See you soon."

As I closed the door and turned around, I couldn't help but grin at the 2 cups of cold coffee sitting on the table.

12