The Reunion

Story Info
Two former lovers meet again at a college reunion.
5.1k words
3.96
14.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah squinted her eyes as she typed. It was almost three in the morning, but she couldn't stop herself from pouring her words out onto her screen.

***********************************

I love you Mike. I can't help it, I always will.

I think about us together all the time. Bodies wound up together, touching, longing. Touching your face, sliding my hands all over your body, being held in your arms. In the daze that is alcohol and lust, I'm covering you with my body and fulfilling a desire that's been waiting for far too long.

In the dark, I slide my hands along your muscular arms, along your waist, down your legs; prolonging my trip down to the inevitable. I lick my lips in anticiMikeion of wrapping them around your hard cock, making you groan and lie back as I use my lips and hands to massage your dick and balls. I anxiously look forward until the moment when you'll be inside of me.

For years I've waited, waited until you give me the only thing I want. Music and sex swirl around me as I try to articulate my need for you. I can feel the lust building inside of me, but it's more than that. My thoughts spin around and around, waiting for you to make some sense of them. Your hands, your lips, your touch. I need your body to come close to mine, and pull it into a vortex of lust and love.

There could never be lust without love; not when I'm with you. Nothing will make me forget how much I love you, and there is no amount of time that will pass that makes me forget that. Holding you so close,

Closing my eyes, it's just our bodies. It's a million moments; frozen in time. A kiss, a touch, a caress, a kiss, a kiss, a deep kiss.

Love never meant anything until I met you. It was abstract, like an untouchable painting in a museum. To be seen, then passed by and only momentarily remembered in the context of something similar.

You are not a painting, or sculpture to be admired from afar. Flesh, blood, feelings and heart. You need love, attention, and sex.

I cry when I think of you. Body bending to fit mine, accommodating of my needs and wants. Lips so soft, anticiMikeing my thoughts. Hard and ready, prepared to meet my lust and match it with your own. Hips bending slowly, positioning themselves to fit your own body; turning one into two, turning you and I into us.

Us. You and I were an us. Fluidity, without question. Silent, inevitable, demanding. Heavy breathing, tight embraces and liquid pleasure exchanged between us. No fantasy too big, no demand too small. Every type of happiness was shared between us. Us. There was an Us. We existed together as one entity, that did not sexually function without the other.

I love you Mike. I love you, I love you, I love you You are my one and only.

"I love you, I loved you all along...

I wanted you to stay. I needed, need to hear you say....."

**************************************************************************************************************

She sat back from her computer and gently shut the laptop closed. Her eye were sore from staring at the computer screen for so long. Helping write out her thoughts and feelings was very cathartic, albeit very infrequently. She had dreams; frustrating and realistic dreams that she couldn't share with anyone except a close friend. She often woke up next to her partner, sometimes in the middle of the night, feeling lost and angry and sad. The dreams usually ended the same way, her searching and searching for someone that was always just out of reach.

She wasn't just searching for anybody, she was searching for him. Him.

After five years of marriage, Sarah was almost completely happy with her life. Her current partner was wonderful and she couldn't ask for much more. Yet still, the dreams continued to persist, making her more confused about things than ever. She often cursed at herself for being unable to stop the dreams, their realism, and they way they upset her once she awoke. Her friends knew of her dreams, and often laughed it off, or told her they were just habit and not a reflection of her true feelings. But why, why couldn't she escape them?

The man Sarah was thinking of was Mike. Her Mike. No matter how many years passed, many of which she had never seen or spoken to him, every time they briefly made contact, it felt like no time had passed at all. Mike was happily married, and still living in the same town they had met. She heard through friends he was doing well, which pleased her. He deserved someone amazing, and which meant the very opposite from her, she would joke to her closest friends. Sarah genuinely did feel happy for the satisfaction that he deserved.

Nevertheless, the dreams persisted. The only dreams worse than the endless searching were the dreams where she found him. Hard kisses, hands everywhere, sweat and moaning and pure pleasure. His strong arms holding her, protecting her, promising to love her forever. It wasn't just the lust she dreamt of, it was the memories of making love to him. The urgent whispers or even loud cries of love, the hot burning from deep within to have him penetrate her, feeling tears in the corners of her eyes as he held her tightly and thrust deeply into her, again and again and again. She would climax in her dream, and waking up covered in sweat, guiltily satisfied but torn and confused.

Trying to shake off the growing feeling between her legs as she thought of him, she stood up and went to change for a run. The last thing she needed was to sit there and fantasize. What I need is a lobotomy, she thought to herself. Once on the pavement, feeling the concrete unforgivingly beneath her, the thoughts finally subsided.

**

Two weeks later, Sarah was sitting again at her computer, searching for some recipes online. A message popped up in her email, and to her utter shock, it was Mike. Biting her lower lip, she opened the email to find a brief, friendly note from him, saying he had bumped into one of her friends recently, which had made him think of her. Shoving any feelings aside, she replied just as briefly. Click, send. Sarah sighed. See, that was easy, she congratulated herself.

**

A week later, Sarah received another email. It was just as short as the first, but Sarah's heart jumped as she read the last few lines.

"Not sure if you have any time this week, but give me a call. 555-9876. Would be great to chat."

Okay...no big deal. She could do that. She could "chat".

**

It was a Thursday evening, and Sarah was about to flip off her computer for the night. Her second glass of white wine was almost done, and it had made her slightly fuzzy-headed. Mike's email suddenly jumped to mind, and she suddenly felt gripped by bravery.

"I can call him, this is not a big deal" she said aloud, attempting to reassure herself.

Slightly hesitantly, she picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" he answered quickly.

"Hi, Mike. It's me, Sarah" she said, forcing herself to sound casual.

"Hey, hi! Good to hear your voice. How have you been?"

Sarah and Mike made small talk, and she went to the fridge to pour herself another glass of wine. She sat back down on the couch as they talked about their lives and jobs.

"Sarah, I bumped into your friend Andrea the other day. We went out to the bar for a drink, and when I asked about you, she told me some...unusual stuff" he said, sounding slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh shit, really? Well you know Andrea, always out to cause trouble for people" Sarah choked, trying to muster up a laugh. "What did she say?"

"Well, essentially she said you never really got over our relationship."

Sarah sat there, speechless. She was going to murder Andrea. Absolutely, positively murder her.

"That's absolutely untrue. Andrea has always been an exaggerator, you know that. I'm happily married, I can't believe she would have said that! Trust me Mike, I'm very happy for your marriage and am completely satisfied in mine. I'm sorry that she opened her big mouth like that."

There was a pause on the other end of the line.

"Of course. It didn't really sound true, but I just thought it was weird she would say things like that, especially to me. I'm sure your husband wouldn't appreciate hearing her say things like that."

"Definitely! I will call her right away to set things straight. Thanks for calling to let me know she was talking like that behind my back. It's sort of a bitchy thing to do."

"Well of course. No problem."

This time, it was Sarah's turn to pause.

"Okay....well, it was great talking to you. Maybe I will see you at the reunion next month?"

"You bet. It's here in town, so not far for me to go" he laughed.

"See you later Mike. Thanks for calling."

"No problem Sarah. Bye now"

Sarah placed the phone gingerly back on the cradle, her face burning with embarrassment. She would wait until tomorrow to call Andrea and give her a piece of her mind.

**

"....and then we ran, all the way from the gym back to the dorm rooms!" a voice boomed, as everyone laughed. Music was playing in the ballroom, as people gathered to socialize and meet with old classmates. Sarah was having a fantastic time, catching up with old friends, hearing stories of marriages, children and other news. Her husband was away on business, so she met up with her friends at a bar before the reunion. She realized there was the possibility of Mike being there with his wife, but she was fully prepared.

"Sarah?" someone was calling her name, bringing her attention back to the present.

"Sarah, what ever happened to Mike? Do you guys still keep in touch?" a voice asked.

"Not really, not for years. I heard he's doing well, which is great" she replied, feeling fairly truthful.

"That's great, good news. Anyways, so back to this trip...." the voice droned on.

Sarah smiled at her friends and shook her wine glass, needing a refill. It was getting late, and she wanted to head back to her hotel room to get some sleep before the long drive back the following day. The lights were dim, and there appeared to be some couples on the dance floor. She weaved her way through the groups of people, eventually arriving at the bar.

"White wine, please" she signaled to the bartender.

"White wine? Whatever happened to orange juice and vodka" came a voice from behind her.

Already knowing who it was, Sarah's heart leapt into her throat and she turned around to face him. Him.

"Well you know, it looks odd if you bring a traveller of OJ and vodka to parties, so drinking wine is just easier" she tried to joke.

He smiled broadly at her, as she absorbed seeing him face to face. He had subtly changed, but it was Mike, her Mike from years ago which was the only thing she really truly saw. He was wearing a pair of black pants along with a white shirt and dark-coloured tie. He looked fantastic.

"I see. Rickard's Red, please" he said to the bartender, and turned to smile at her. She bit her lip again. A million thoughts were running through her head, but she couldn't do anything but smile back, and sip her wine.

"So where's your wife?" Sarah found herself unable to avoid asking.

"She's with her folks this week, her sister just had a baby so she's back East to help out. I promised her I would fly out in a few days to join them" he responded evenly.

They made small talk for a while, laughing at each other's jokes and just catching up. It was surreal, talking to him about their partners, their lives. Her Mike. His eyes, his smile, it was all the same. She felt self-conscious, wondering if he was inspecting her like she was him.

"Let's dance" he said suddenly, bringing her back to reality.

She suddenly realized how close they were standing to each other, something that must have happened while they were talking. In a half-daze, she realized she had forgotten about the other people at the reunion, and was shocked to find many people had already left.

"What?" she asked with surprise. U2 was playing, "With or Without You". How appropriate, she thought sarcastically to herself.

"C'mon. One dance. We're old friends, it's allowed" he replied with a smile.

They stepped onto the dance floor, and he immediately put his arms around her waist. Her arms gravitated around his shoulders, and their bodies gravitated towards each other. She could feel the side of his head touch hers, and unconsciously let out a small sigh.

Oh Mike....Sarah thought to herself, her head spinning and stomach in knots. If only you knew......if only you really, really knew how I feel.

They were silent, as the music pulsed around them. Time stood still for Sarah, as they rocked back and forth. She struggled to stop herself from putting her head on his shoulder, from turning to kiss him, from pressing her body right up against his and telling him what she really wanted.

"Sarah...." Mike whispered, his lips by her ear.

She closed her eyes.

"Mike." She replied slowly and quietly, wanting to savour this unexpected but earth-shattering moment. Holding him, being in his arms, was more than she could have hoped for.

"We always said...." he said in a low voice, clearly struggling to find the right words. "We said forever."

The room was spinning around her. Flashbacks of every kind were shooting through her mind, set off by his scent, his arms, his words. She couldn't find a reply, she just held him closer.

Forever. She didn't know the meaning of the word, until the day she realized she would have to spend it without him.

"Mike....we can't" she whispered, unable to figure out the feelings she was having.

"Can't what, Sarah?" he replied, his breath gently caressing her ear.

"This Mike...we can't do this. Right now. I can't stand it" she replied, not willing to play this game any longer. She stepped away from him, feeling like her heart was breaking all over again. To avoid a scene, she simply smiled and waved to people as she walked directly out of the hotel and into the chilly night.

"Fucking cabs, why are there no fucking cabs around in this town?" she cursed as she scanned up and down the parking lot. The cold fall wind scattered leaves around the fairly empty parking lot. Spotting some cabs lined up at the other end of the parking lot, she crossed the rows of cars.

She was halfway there when she heard footsteps behind her, calling her name.

Sarah whirled around angrily.

"What Mike? What!" she said in a low voice, unwilling to draw any attention to them.

"What's wrong Sarah? We were just dancing and suddenly you storm away? What gives?" Mike said, obviously frustrated at her behavior.

"Mike, you have to be kidding me. We've hardly spoken in ten years, we're both happily married, and you wait until NOW to bring up the past?" she said icily.

"Sarah, I didn't mean to hurt you..." he began.

"But you did Mike. You did. You broke my heart a million times over. I'll never love anyone like I loved you; I have DREAMS about you still for fuck's sakes! I have to spend the rest of my live getting over you, and suddenly you expect I'm going to give you a welcome reception now that you're suddenly willing to give me the time of day?"

Without warning, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him.

"So it was true. Andrea wasn't full of crap after all" he responded.

"Let go of me! Look...."

"No Sarah. We said forever" he said, throwing his suit jacket over her shoulders, pulling her into his arms.

"Mike..."

He looked deep into her eyes, and he kissed her. His lips parted and touched hers so gently she wondered if she was imaging all of this. His warm embrace, soft kiss, familiar smell..... She couldn't help it. She began to melt into him, wrapping her arms around him once again and pressing herself tightly against his body. The stood there in the cold parking lot, kissing passionately.

"We have to go" she said suddenly, pulling back from him.

"What?" he said, clearly startled by their broken embrace.

"Come with me" she said, taking his hand and pulling him purposefully towards the cabs. Within a minute they were inside the cab, arms around each other once more, unable to stay apart on the ride back to her hotel. Somehow they made it up to her room, and onto her bed.

"Oh Mike.....Mike......" she moaned, as he kissed her neck and ran his hands through her hair. Her whole body was on fire, demanding one, singular thing.

He rolled away from her and flicked on a bedside lamp. There were shadows all over the room, suddenly making her feel subconscious.

"Why did you turn the light on?" she whispered as he came back to her.

"I wanted to see you. All of your beautiful body. You have no idea how much I thought about it over the years" he replied truthfully. "I have thought about you."

"I've never stopped thinking about you" she blurted out, uninhibited by wine and being with him.

"Forever..." he whispered in her ear, now breathing heavily. "We said forever."

"Oh god Mike..." she moaned as he leaned down towards her to kiss her deeply.

They had their arms wrapped around each other, kissing and touching each other like the day they had first had sex. Sarah was exhilarated and terrified and confused, but the only thing she knew without a doubt is this is where she had to be, with him. tonight.

"Wait, sit up" she moaned in between kisses. They finally sat up, facing each other on the bed. She reached towards him and caressed his cheek as she leaned into kiss him again. Her hands made their way to his tie, and began undressing him. His hands reached to her arms, and under her shirt.

"Sarah...my beautiful Sarah" he sighed as her hands threw his shirt aside. He pulled down the straps of her dress, and almost simultaneously they stood up, immediately going to each other, hands everywhere; unbuttoning, unzipping.

Very quickly they were down to their underwear, and kissing once again they fell back onto the bed. She could feel his hardness through his thin boxer shorts, and suddenly she felt flooded with desire, to the point she felt like she was going to drown in it.

"Mike....oh my god MIke, I want you so much. I need your hard cock inside of me" she groaned as they groped and kissed and rubbed each other.

"I want you too, I need you so bad" he muttered, pressing his rock-hard erection up against her. She unconsciously ground her hips against his leg, not caring if he could feel her wetness which was starting to soak her panties. He unhooked her bra and threw it aside.

His lips moved down her body, down to her small, firm breasts. His lips travelled over her nipples, gently sucking and licking them, one then the other. She ran her hands through his hair, wanting him so badly she almost felt sick to her stomach. His free hand continued to travel over her body as she writhed and moaned underneath him. It finally found the soft folds between her legs, and they both gasped as he fingers found her wetness.

"You are just dripping wet" he murmured with pleasure, as his cock stiffened even further.

"It's for your cock MIke....that's how badly I need you inside me" she groaned, wiggling her hips to encourage his fingers into her.

His fingers slid along her soaking wet pussy, continuing to lick and nibble both her nipples. She thought of his huge, thick cock and shivered.

"MIke, I want you to fuck me....I need your cock in me right now" she moaned.

"I am going to fuck you again, and again, and again. Right now, I just want to feel every part of you, I missed it so much" he smiled at her, as one of his fingers finally slipped up inside of her.

"Oh my god, Mike" she gasped, immediately thrusting her hips to get his finger deeper into her. He looked up at her face, eyes half closed in excstasy, loving her reactions to him. He slid another finger inside of her, and began rubbing her clit with his thumb.

12