The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, oh fuck Mike, please, please...." she cried, I love you, I've always loved you, she wanted to cry out but just couldn't get the words out.

Mike continued to work his fingers and in and out of her dripping wet pussy, feeling pre-cum start to leak out of his cock. His balls were heavy with cum, and he was so aroused it was becoming painful. Just the thought of ejaculating his sperm deep into her, as he had done again and again and again during their relationship, made him feel like he was going to cum on the spot. Instead, he focused on kissing his way down her stomach and her inner thighs.

Sarah spread her legs as wide open as they would go, rolling and thrusting her hips in time with his fingers. Mike removed his thumb from her clit and paused his thrusting. He brought his lips down her clit and kissed it, as light as a feather.

"OH GOD, Oh god, MIke, oh my god, please, please fuck me...." Sarah choked, entire body on the edge of an explosion.

Very slowly and deliberately, Mike allowed the very tip of his tongue to make contact with her clit, gently touching it and then removing it. He began to time his fingers with the clit touching, and soon enough he realized she was very gently bobbing her hips in time with his touches, leg muscles as hard as a rock, making tiny panting noises.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked her, breathing very deeply. She was biting her lip and rubbing one hand into his hair, the other over her breasts.

"Yes, Mike, yes, yes, please, I want you so badly, please" she begged him.

Putting his head back down between her legs, he thrust his fingers deeply into her and gave a long, hot lick to her clit with his wet tongue.

"MIKE, FUCK MIKE, FUCK....." she was now writhing and bucking beneath him, begging and pleading for him to let her cum.

Unwilling to let it go any longer, he wrapped his lips around her clit and thrust deeply into her hot, wet pussy. He licked and nibbled and sucked her swollen clit as he worked his fingers in and out of her.

"I'M CUMMING, OH GOD MIKE I'M CUMMING...." Sarah cried in passion as her orgasm ripped through her body. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked her.

Just as she was about to sit up, she suddenly felt a jolt as Mike's tongue touched her pussy once again.

"We're not done yet...." he groaned, more than ready to sink his cock deep into her pussy. Within minutes, she was panting and moving her hips again to his expert tongue and fingers.

"No, wait, stop...." she moaned, as he looked up at her in surprise.

"I need to have your cock in my mouth, just quickly. I want to taste you" she said, still in a daze from her universal orgasm.

She didn't need to ask twice, as he got up from between her legs and let his solid cock free from his underwear as he pulled them off.

"Oh Mike...." she moaned, unable to take her eyes off his amazing dick.

She immediately moved towards him, as he kneeled on the bed. She gently cupped his balls in her hands and wasted no time in sinking his hard erection between her soft, warm lips and into her mouth.

"Sarah....ahhhhhh....." he moaned, feeling like he was in heaven. She moved her lips and tongue, massaging his cock and heavily panting as she serviced him.

The wetness from her mouth and from his pre-cumj traveled down towards his balls, and she used it to rub and massage his heavy balls while she sucked his dick.

Her mouth made it's way to his balls, and very softly took each one into her mouth, sucking it and massaging with her tongue. Her hand continued to stroke up and down his shaft, and her tongue slipped behind his balls towards his asshole.

"Oh Sarah....Sarah, fuck...." he moaned as she tongued and massaged him. His head was spinning as she licked him from the tender area around his asshole, then back up to his dick. Her movements were becoming more insistent, which made him realize he was going to cum any minute.

"Sarah, come here, come here" he muttered, grabbing her wrist and pulling her upwards. He took her face in both hands and kissed her deeply. She pushed him backwards onto the bed, and then straddled him with his cock firmly nestled between her wet thighs but not into her pussy.

"Mike....oh Mike...." she moaned, and ground her hips as she lowered her head to kiss him. She kissed him hard, and sloppily. He grabbed her ass cheeks with his hands as their teeth ground up against each other, shoving their tongues into each other's mouths.

Suddenly, she stopped and pulled back a little. She looked deep into his eyes and started thrusting her hips, getting his cock closer and closer to her hot, wet pussy. She bit her lip and couldn't help but tuck a lose strand of hair behind her ear. He suddenly realized she had an unrecognizable look on her face. It was a mixture of lust, but with a hint of something else.

"Oh Mike...." she sighed, leaning forwards and kissing his ear. "Mike, my Mike"

She sat up a little and he realized she was ready to be penetrated by him, perfectly positioned between her thighs.

"Sarah...." he moaned, and suddenly she was thrusting and ground her body down hard on his cock. His balls almost exploded with excitement as every nerve ending in his body was directed at feeling the pleasure of being deep inside her body.

"Oh Mike, YES, FUCK ME!" she was crying, immediately riding his cock hard and fast. His huge cock pulsed and throbbed inside of her as they fucked each other. She fucked him with wild abandon, sliding up and down his cock as they moaned. The smell of sweat and sex quickly filled the air as they fucked.

Mike, I love you, I love you....I love you, fuck, oh fuck, fuck me, I love you....Sarah repeated in her head, feeling her insides being dominated by his huge dick.

"Sarah...yes, keep going, oh yeah..." he moaned as she fucked him. Suddenly inspired, he gently pushed her around until he was in the position he wanted for them. They were both on their sides, with him entering her again from behind. Soon her legs were spread wide open, and she hit another massive orgasm as he rubbed her sensitive clit with his fingers as he continued to pound her wet pussy.

Once she recovered, he moved her once again so that they were now face to face, her leg wrapped around him as much as possible, their arms around each other, kissing deeply and passionately.

Now Sarah was like a rag doll, exhausted by her orgasms but stll desperate for one more thing. Suddenly Mike's pace slowed, and Sarah just closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment. Mike was now using one hand to pull himself higher into her, and Sarah felt like he was going to drive her insane with lust.

"Mike....Mike, you'll always be mine.....oh yes, fuck me like that...." she was panting, completely lost in abandon and uncaring of what she said or did, as long as he came inside of her.

"You'll always be mine, I own your pussy, and I own you. You're mine" he said, realizing what he was saying was somehow wrong but came so naturally it felt so, so right.

"Yes, yes you do. I own your cock, and your balls, and all of your cum, I want all your cum inside me, deep inside me" Sarah groaned, pushing her hips impossibly far down onto his cock. Mike shut his eyes tightly as her body and her words were about to push him over the edge and into a mind-blowing orgasm.

"I love you Mike, I want you to cum in me. I love you, please Mike, please cum in me. Please cum, I want all your creamy, hot sperm deep inside me...." she choked, now using her free hand to help pull herself down further onto his dick.

"Oh yes, yes, Sarah yes, I love you too, I love your body, your pussy, you're mine, you'll always be mine" he groaned, as they slowly but rhythmically ground into each other.

"Please cum Mike, cum, Just cum in me, please, I love you, please cum" she begged with sob. "I just need your hot cum in me, please, fuck me, fuck me, cum in me!"

"Oh fuck yes, I'm going to cum in you, I'm going to shoot all my cum into you" he groaned, unable to hold himself back any longer. Hearing her beg for his cum, tears in her eyes, telling him she loved him.....it was more than he could take. He had to blow a huge load deep, deep inside of her.

He rolled her over slightly so he was on top, and immediate jammed his cock high up into her pussy, as hard and fast as he could.

"FUCK ME, Mike FUCK ME, I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME, FUCK ME, PLEASE, FUCK ME!" Sarah was sobbing and yelling and bucking her hips wildly against him.

"OH YEAH, I'm going to cum inside of you, I'm going to cum, OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Mike yelled, feeling his ball explode and empty out into her waiting body. He gripped her tightly as wave after wave of cum flooded into her, making him dizzy and messed up. All he knew was that she was his once again, and now completely filled to the top with his hot, creamy sperm. She wrapped her arms around him, not caring about anything else in the world.

They held tightly onto each other, falling asleep in each other's arms.

12