The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyLilla
SexyLilla
21 Followers

"Oh I was planning on going back to Kyoto. It was Fab there! Better than I could ever have imagined, the Japanese are awesome. You should go there someday"

"Yeah ok" matt laughed.

When Nico was sixteen she got hit by a car and got a load of money when she turned eighteen, all of it claimed from the accident, that was how she was able to travel, still working of course, but she never would have been able to afford the beach house they were both sitting in or the log cabin in Canada or in the apartment in Paris.

"Well I'm going to bed." She yawned as she got up and got a book of the book shelf. "Get up early tomorrow and I'll make you waffles. Oh and lets go surfing!" "Nics you know I don't get up early" He laughed. "Not even for waffles?" She looked confused, "What's wrong with you?"

He laughed and she smiled and said goodnight and walked out.

He watched her go, her ass cheeks swaying sexily as she walked down the hallway. Why couldn't he stop staring at her? he had never thought of her this way before, but right now he couldn't stop thinking of her and suddenly couldn't wait until the surfing in the morning.

"Come on Mattie We're gonna miss the good waves!" Nico giggled as she sat on her green surfboard and paddled away further into the sea. Matthew followed after her, trying his best to cover his hard on. When Nico woke him up that morning and together they walked over to the beach, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. Her long, chocolate brown hair was tousled from the water falling into her teal eyes and the bikini she was wearing did wonders for her curves. The brown and gold bikini top just managed to cover her perfectly round tits and the bottoms showed off her round ass.

"Remember when I first taught you how to surf?" she smiled looking at him, "that was a good day, it was on this beach remember?" Matt laughed. "Yeah. It was the time you made us all jealous, buying a beach house in California. Yeah, it was a good day" he smiled back at her as they just sat on their boards in the middle of the sea.

Once or twice, he could of sworn Nico was checking him out, casting sideward glances at his four pack which now looked great with his tan. Once he even thought he saw her staring down at his shorts. it was getting more and more difficult for Matthew to stop looking at her, by now Nico had noticed this and smirked to herself when he looked away blushing. She started to tease him, readjusting her boobs in front of him and sexily rubbing suntan on herself.

Matthew had never been this shy around her, they were best friends, when they were teenagers they had fooled around together all the time. He used to slap her ass or grab her tit playfully but all of a sudden something had changed.

As the day progressed Matt found he had given up ignoring his obvious attraction to Nico. He now laughed with her and playfully tackled her when they were playing soccer on the beach and glorified in the moment when a beautiful breast fell out of her top.

Finally the evening grew darker and once again they retreated back to the study with there cocktails to listen to one another and reminisce once again. The night was hot and Nico found she had consumed too much alcohol and was laughing and teasing Matthew. She was seducing him and he didn't miss it.

After minutes of laughing at his jokes and stroking his leg, the usual antics, she suddenly rose off her chair, her eyes locked seductively on his, and walked towards him smiling sexily back at him. She leant forward and kissed him gently, licking his lower lip and slowly touching his tongue with hers. He made no movement to stop her, both trapped in the magnetic attraction as she slowly unbuttoned his top and he, hers as she sat on his lap. She threw her arms around his neck and smiled as she felt his hard on graze her leg and squealed as he kissed her passionately back and grabbed her ass cheek through the rough denim shorts, and finally savouring the soft flesh in his hands. Suddenly he stopped and looked down as if ashamed with himself.

"We shouldn't do this. Think of Emily. I'm married to Emily. I cant do this to her" Matt sighed, raising his hands as though in surrender.

"Your right. We cant do this." Nico got up of his lap, a pink blush swept across her face as she backed away. Matthew hated himself for still admiring the curves of her tits and stomach, just visible from her undone white blouse.

"I'm going to go to bed now" She stammered quickly and backed out of the study.

With a twinge of guilt Matthew sighed and put his head in his hands. He had never seen Nico blush before. Nothing that made her ashamed or hurt. He should of just done it. He should of fucked her. He knew Emily wouldn't of cared. Hell. Everyone thought Em and Nico were lesbians they were so close.

He followed her out of the study and walked to the kitchen and made a scotch on the rocks. He sat at the table thinking of that nights events and the dark outside and after his second Scotch he didn't hear Nico come in.

"Mattie?" He said timidly. He looked up, he knew he had seriously hurt her, Nico never sounded shy, she would be the only one who could shout and curse in a church.

"Mattie I'm so sorry about earlier. Really I didn't think about Em at all, I guess it was just one of those heat of the moment things." She smiled sheepishly "I'm sorry Matt, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

She sat opposite him at the little table watching him cautiously. "No, I'm sorry Nics honestly. It's my fault. I kinda lead you on, I didn't think about Em either. It's wrong but seriously don't take it out on yourself. I'm sorry. Please don't be uncomfortable, please."

She smiled at him and took his drink and downed it. They sat there for a while in silence until Nico sighed at the obvious awkwardness between them and walked to the bar and made two scotch on the rocks. She slid one over to him and without thinking they both downed there drinks at the same time and burst out laughing at each other. Once the laughter stopped Nico took his glass and went to the sink to wash them.

He didn't know if she was doing it on purpose but as she leant forward to turn on the faucet, she pushed out her ass, knowing he was a butt man all the way and with a surge of pure longing and hot desire, he didn't care that it was wrong.

"Fuck it. I cant do it anymore" Matthew got up and pulled Nico into him. Her face went from sudden surprise to pure longing. He mashed his lips against hers not wanting to let go and she Kissed him back just as passionately her hands clutching the sides of his cheeks where as his caressed her body.

He ran his fingers through her fine, velvety hair then down her back and squeezed her two perfect ass cheeks. They seemed to fall into his hands as, he cupped them still furiously kissing her, his tongue dancing and swirling with hers. She suddenly pulled away and looked seductively into his eyes. Not blinking she hurriedly removed the white blouse and tossed it uncaringly onto the floor. Matthew couldn't stand it, he pulled her in again moaning as he did so and quickly undid the clasp of her blue satin bra at the front and again, threw it to the floor and like an infant to a mother he grabbed her plump breast and began to suck and caress her swollen nipple. She threw her head back and smiled as she whimpered in delight.

He went back and forth between her beautiful tits, sucking and nibbling, rolling and twisting them between his fingers as his tongue played with her nipples. He then stood up and lifted her onto the cold marble counter and she half giggled as the cool surface brushed her skin. She leant back until her head was resting on the counter and began to remove her gray shorts. Matthew grabbed her hands and kissed them, then placed them atop her breasts as he continued to remove the shorts. As he did so he slid his hands up and down her long tan legs and tugged the shorts off and also discarded them onto the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

As soon as they were off Matt placed his head between her legs and looked up at Nico, who was rubbing her glorious tits and smiling sexily as she moaned in impatience, she hated to be kept waiting. He returned to look at her black satin, panty clad mound and licked the fabric as she moaned loudly in pleasure, arching her back as she gasped "Come on!"

He smiled, satisfied that he was pleasing her and with a rush, knowing that he shouldn't be doing this he began to suck and lick more and more furiously as she moaned louder and louder. He then pulled at the side strings of her panties and pulled them off onto the floor. He stared at her pussy, at the wisp of light brown hairs above and at once started to lick her slit, gently caressing it with a gentle route, round and round her nub until he heard her shriek with happiness and felt her spasm beneath his face and warm liquid flooding her clit and filling his mouth with her sweet oils.

"Ohhh Mattie! Uh!" She cried, her eyes were screwed up in pleasure and she put a hand on the back of his head and pushed his tongue deeper into her hole, caressing her folds that made Nico tingle and spasm as once again another orgasm grasped her body and rose and sent shivers from the top of her head and passed down through her body.

She smiled at him, panting slightly a dazed look upon her sweet face as she watched him remove his pants and eyed him beadily as he started to caress his elongating shaft. She got up off the white marble counter and bent to her knees not taking her eyes off his. She held his warm, pulsating cock in her hands, noting how smooth and firm it was before she enveloped the head in her mouth, slowly licking and massaging his tip with her tongue. Matthew groaned with pleasure while he ran his fingers through her sleek hair, gently pushing the back of her head encouraging her take him further into her mouth.

Her mouth was hot and delicious around his meat. He watched her tongue glide up and down his shaft and then placing it back inside her mouth, the wet hot cavern with smooth walls that constricted around his member snugly. Her tongue felt like silken velvet when her tongue stroked him with soft luscious swirls, back and forth until he could take no more.

He helped her back up onto the counter top, and turned her so she faced away from him. She was now his puppet and he the only one to control her. He ran a hand down her back till he got to her round plump buttocks and slapped one, watching them both quiver and Nico laughed in delighted pleasure. Matt grinned and pulled her into him, just feeling her ass against made him ready cum all over her but he had to wait. He had to do this.

He slid his two fingers down the crevice of her warm, moist pussy and grinned again as she gasped when he met her pith and felt a surge of pleasure within himself when he massaged her welcoming hole. A loud moan escaped them both when he rubbed his spongy tip against her entrance, rubbing it up and down allowing his pre cum to mix with her own juices that flowed from her pussy. Quickly he pushed himself in, further and further into her until he felt her gasp with both shock and pleasure.

"Ooooh matt! Mattttt!" Nico groaned as he slowly pulled out of her, leaning forward and kissing her neck as he did so. "Oh Matt that's so good" Matt loved to hear the sound of another woman moaning his name and with a shot of arousal he sank back into her, filling her to the max with his hard length. Not waiting for her to groan again he pulled out once more and slammed into her repeatedly beating her ass and pussy, he felt as though he was melting into her as he fucked her madly, fiercely kneading her tit in his hand as he still leant over her body as he pounded away.

Within minutes she started screaming obscenities to the room and Matt felt her essence flood his already drenched cock and he pulled out of her and wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead. Nico was panting still and felt as though he was still inside her the way her pussy was still echoing his thrusts and hopped back onto the counter waiting for him to re-enter. She opened her legs wide and giggled as he grinned down at her.

He leaned forward and she hastily licked his lower lip before he kissed her deeply massaging her tongue with his. Matt then inserted his hard cock back into her watching her bite her bottom lip as she smiled in pleasure. He loved the feel of her long tan legs as she attached them around his torso as though she would never let go of him and once more he pounded her just as hard as before, his wild thrusts filling her to the brim of her velvet cavern.

Her trembles and moans nearly set him off. God knows what the neighbours thought was happening he grinned to himself, grunting in tune with the thrust of his hips colliding with hers, Nico almost whimpering as his pounds became more forceful. Matt felt a slight tingling in his balls and knew he was about to climax but he held myself back, he wanted the right moment.

He pulled out of her quickly and she moaned in annoyance. He helped her off the kitchen top and took her place. He sat upright, his cock too and he beckoned her come to him she smiled as she got back onto the counter and impaled herself on top of him. As she slid down him, her eyes closed and moaning in pleasure, she sat in his lap and nuzzled his neck, nibbling his ear then kissing his coarse cheeks until she came to his lips and kissed him passionately.

It was her turn. Nico slowly moved up and down, up and down his thick shaft, her walls clamping around him so hard she could feel his every inch from the veins to his balls. She then moved faster losing her breath becoming short and shallow again as she fucked him like crazy, trying, waiting for his milk. He watched her bounce in front of him, her perfect orb like tits bounded on her chest and when he held her closer and grabbed one in his hand he felt the drops of sweat in her cleavage and loved her moans when he pinched her nipple.

He leaned back and let his hand fall towards her pussy and instantly found her clit and began rubbing away. It was as though he had touched a magic button, the sudden realisation that he was cheating, that he was in the forbidden part of a woman that was not his wife hit him. Instead of feeling guilty and stopping, he felt more aroused and adrenaline shook through him as he felt he was breaking all the rules. With a surge of electricity that flew through him he held Nico's hips and gritted his teeth as he pounded her harder and harder until he felt her tremble above him and scream out in pleasure and he emptied himself inside her, filling her up as she relished his warm milk coating her already creamy walls.

Nico collapsed on top of him, falling on his chest and into his shoulders and smiled as he kissed her forehead. Instead of feeling remorse, Matthew felt as though he had done no wrong, when he thought of Emily and what she would say if she saw them now he felt no guilt. Something inside him knew that Emily would understand, a feeling that she might even join in next time.

"What are you thinking about?" Nico asked as she saw him grin.

"I was just wondering when you want your house back. I was thinking maybe we should call Em." He smiled at her puzzled face which then turned to understanding.

"I get you" She laughed "Em was the high school slut after all, she'll be fun"

*************************************************

Thank you for reading, I'm writing a next chapter for this. I know my writings not great, I tend to focus more on the story than the grammar. My apologies x

SexyLilla
SexyLilla
21 Followers
12