The Reunion...

Story Info
Wife plays at her 25th reunion.
2.3k words
3.04
80.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylon
babylon
54 Followers

I sat there, staring into my beer, beginning to hate every minute of this, my wife's twenty-fifth high school reunion. The whole thing seemed like a waste. We had met and married after we met in collage—I didn't know any of these folks—and for that matter, she hadn't seen or talked to any of these folks since then (save for a few close friends she had retained—but weren't at the reunion). Worse, in spite of her claiming not to recognize many of the people there, several of the guys had swarmed on her and had monopolized her time for the bulk of the evening. And it was as if I didn't exist... Not one introduction was made.

So I sat there alone watching her laughing and talking with her former high school friends. Initially, I really didn't mind all that much, though the scene in front of me was somewhat at odds with my memories of when we first met—and with what she had told me about her life prior to that.

When we met, she was very shy and innocent. I was the first person she'd dated, though she confessed to a crush on a boy by the name of Michael Elder. She had told me she was a virgin—and from our first awkward efforts at sex after we married, I believed her. It was months before we made love in anything other than near complete darkness and nearly a year before we engaged in oral sex. Even so, we eventually developed a rather enthusiastic—and, considering, adventurous sex life. Role-playing and toys became part of our adventures—and sex in the dark had long given way to nearly any time and any place.

As I watched the animated conversation, there was no evidence in my wife's behavior of whatever shyness and awkwardness around boys that had affected her in high school—she seemed perfectly at ease and reveling in their attention. From the snippets of conversation I could hear, these were some of the boys she and her friends had played Dungeons and Dragons with. And some of them were from the drama club, for which she had run the light board. It also seemed that none of them were the infamous Michael Elder...

From what she had said about him, he was the classic high school bad boy. He'd gotten drunk on the one over-night Extemp trip; was a constant flirt; and purportedly had screwed at least a couple of the girls in the drama club. GA had confessed that had he tried a little harder, she might have succumbed to his charms in the vain hope that she could have reformed him, though when pressed, she denied it—claiming only to like the attention he showed her. Shortly before she graduated, he had moved away and no one had heard from him since...

In any case, it seemed that the party was reaching that terminal pause that these things have a habit of reaching just before everyone makes excuses and excuses themselves. I looked at my watch and it read nearly 10:00pm. When I looked up, someone new had entered the mix. The guys were shaking hands with and greeting a fairly short, thin, dark hared, not unattractive, man. What was striking, though, was GA's response. All of the calm and poise she had exhibited throughout the evening was gone. She'd suddenly transformed back into the shy, awkward, high school girl she had been twenty-five years ago...

This was Michael Elder... it had to be from her response. Suddenly, I wasn't bored anymore. My heart was beating a little faster, my palms a bit sweaty—in the years of our marriage; I had never had any cause to doubt her. But watching her there filled me with dread. She had a very "deer in the headlights" look about her. And it was clear that Michael was aware of it... Even while he was sitting and talking with the other guys, he'd keep looking at GA; she'd blush and look away—but only after she looked him in the eyes for the briefest of moments.

After some time, she excused herself, claiming to be heading for the lady's. I expected her to at least stop by the table where I was sitting on her way, but she looked right through me and continued on her way. I sat there stunned and a little hurt... A few minutes later Michael excused himself and followed—I couldn't help but note a small smirk on his face as he looked at me on his way past and winked. It was all I could do not to rush right out and make a scene, but I sat there and as calmly as I could and finished my beer as if nothing was bothering me...

Quietly, I got up and followed. I really did have to relieve myself, so I went into the men's and did so. There was no one there... When I'd finished, I went out and stood next to the lady's and listened intently—it was as quiet as a tomb. After several minutes of no one leaving or making a sound, I summoned my courage and cracked the door... It was empty as well.

I stood in the hall and pondered the situation, not sure what to do or where to look. And then I noticed the door to the auditorium was cracked open. As quietly as I could, I made my way to the door and listened. Sure enough, I heard voices. One was a male voice that I didn't recognize, but the other was GA's. Whatever they were discussing had charged her voice with emotion... It was all I could do not to fling the door open and barge in. Suddenly, I remembered GA telling me about running the light board and telling me about the small room from which she had done so. It took me a few minutes, but I found it and quietly made my way up the stairs and into the control room.

From my vantagepoint, I could see the whole auditorium. They were standing in front of the front row. GA was facing away from him and he was standing behind her—close but not too close. I could hear their voices, but not make out their words. Whatever was happening was not overtly sexual or flirtatious and I felt a surge of relief as I watched them talk and was starting to feel a bit silly about being suspicious. But that suddenly changed...

Michael stepped over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and began nuzzling GA's neck. She didn't resist, but rather melted into him. The gesture was not the least awkward—but had the sense of familiarity about it. My heart seemed to stop beating, I couldn't move. I heard her say something—nothing like a protest—and his hands gently moved from her waist to her breasts... She turned her head back and his mouth found hers. They kissed passionately as he rubbed her through her dress. Soon I could hear tiny little moans from her... One of his hands had slid from her breast to her crotch and was rubbing her through her dress. After a few moments she broke away from him—I hoped to escape—but she stood in front of him almost shyly. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her full on the mouth; she responded by grasping him around the waist and pressing herself against him. After a few moments, his hands fell to the buttons of her blouse and he slowly began to unbutton them. When he'd unbuttoned them to her navel, he slipped a hand inside and I could see him fondling her bare breasts... She stood there as he kissed his way down her throat to her chest and unsnapped her bra. He stood up and looked her in the eyes as he opened her shirt, exposing her breasts. She said something to him and he laughed and gently cupped them.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing... There was my wife letting someone other than me, albeit a high school crush, not only see, but fondle, her bare breasts. And from the looks of it, she was enjoying it—her nipples were hard in obvious arousal and her eyes were glazed over... Michael bent over and slowly began to lick and kiss her breasts, gently tugging at her nipples. GA closed her eyes and tilted her head back, quietly moaning. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and gave a little squeal... one of his arms had disappeared up under her dress and had found its mark. He let her nipple fall from his moth and knelt before her.

Soon his head was buried under her dress... I couldn't see what was going on, but it became fairly obvious when he tossed her panties out from under her dress. She shifted her weight as he positioned himself and nearly collapsed as I watched his head bob underneath the fabric of her dress. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as her hips involuntarily thrust towards him, her hands grasping at his head. Then I heard her gasp for him to stop... and he disentangled himself from her and stood up.

He kissed her full on the mouth again—this time her hands were grasping at his belt and zipper. He groaned as GA thrust her hands into his pants and found his member. She stroked him as they kissed, then knelt before him. Michael didn't wait for her to free him, but pushed his pants and underwear down quite hurriedly. His erect penis jutted jauntily near her face. She knelt there for a few moments—long enough for me to think she was having second thoughts—just looking at it, then kissed its head and took it into her mouth. My heart sank. Michael, on the other hand, was groaning as she worked him back and forth in her mouth quite enthusiastically... Soon his hands were resting on her head and he was rocking his hips in counter to her motions. His penis glistened in the light from her saliva. Just as it seemed that he might cum, she disentangled herself from him and stood up, kissing him full on the mouth.

I had been hoping at this point that all she was going to do was fellate him, but she giggled and ran to the steps in the middle of the stage and, hiking her dress up around her hips, lay back on the steps, her legs splayed in obvious invitation... Michael kicked his feet free from his pants and underwear and slowly made his way over to her. He knelt between her legs and grasped his penis with one hand and slowly ran its tip up and down her slit, slightly parting her lips, teasing her. He said something to her that I couldn't quite hear and I heard her respond pleadingly—her hands grasping at his bare buttocks, trying to pull him into her. Once again he said something to her and I heard her whimper "fuck me, please fuck me." I was stunned—she refused to use "gutter language" with me... And then I saw his hips flex and heard her groan as he slowly slid his penis into her. Soon his testicles were resting against her buttocks, his penis fully inside her. They lay like that for a few moments. Michael kissed her full on the mouth, then he slowly pulled himself back until only the head of his penis remained inside her—his shaft glistened from her juices. Then suddenly, she gasped as he rammed himself back into her. Her hands grasped him, pulling him deeper inside her... Once again he pulled himself from her and plunged back into her. Soon the auditorium was filled with his grunts and her groans as he pounded into her and she thrust back to meet him. This was pure animal fucking... I will never forget the sight of her feet bouncing on his rump as he thrust into her—her eyes glazed over in pure lust as she grasped and pulled at him, his hips clenching and relaxing—the sound of the slapping of their stomachs, the squishy sound of his penis plunging into her wetness. All of this was burned into my memory forever...

As I watched their fucking, it occurred to me that I was in the lighting control room that GA had run. Soon, I found the control to a spot that shone on the steps and slowly, ever so slowly turned the light up until they were bathed in a circle of light. They were so wrapped up in their passion that they didn't notice.

Soon I heard GA's moans turn into the wail that I knew portended her climax. Michael was driving into her so hard that he rolled her hips up off the steps; she was grasping at him and thrusting back at him with all her might. "I'm close," I heard him grunt. "Yes, cum inside me, please cum inside me..." I heard her wail back at him. With that, he gave a mighty thrust and pushed hard into her and held himself there, his hips spasaming... GA screamed and thrust back, her legs squeezing tight around his hips as she shuddered in climax as well...

They lay like that for what seemed an eternity; sweat glistened from their bodies... Slowly, then they relaxed. Michael collapsed on top of her and kissed her full on the mouth. GA grasped his cheeks and returned his kiss, sharing their post coital bliss...

Slowly, we heard it build... In surprise, Michael pulled out of her with an audible plop... GA covered her face and stood up, and ran from the circle of light, his semen dropping out of her in globs and spilling onto the stage. Michael sat there, his glistening penis softening, and waved to the now wildly clapping crowd. It seems that their classmates had crept in and watched the whole show...

babylon
babylon
54 Followers