The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finished, Meg rinsed my face with water so I could see. I moved ahead and stood up carefully. "You want a pee facial?" I asked. Right on the spot, she knelt in front of me. I forced my hard-on to relax a little and took aim at her short, curly sand-colored hair, steadying myself with a hand on one of her shoulders.

Relaxing, I pissed into her hair, my stream strong and drenching. Anticipating, Meg tilted her head down so I could soak the back; I lifted the curls off her neck and wet them down. Meg tipped her head so was looking up slightly. I peed directly at her forehead, and then, as my stream was just starting to subside, she wrapped a hand around my cock and opened her mouth. I directed my dick there, and gave her what I could until I was empty.

Festivities over, we washed our hair and scrubbed thoroughly but quickly. As we stepped out and dried off, I fondled Meg's ass, then knelt and tenderly kissed her bladder and worked all over her pussy. She leaned toward me and sighed, enjoying the attention. As I stood again, one of Meg's hands stroked and rubbed and gently tugged my penis. I knew from past experience that her hands could work magic on a man's dick, and she gave amazing blowjobs. She no doubt had a fair amount of practice, but she was not formerly employed as a hooker or call girl. In part, fondling a man with lips and hands came somewhat naturally to her.

We dressed and returned to the main floor of the house. Valerie was not in the living room or the spare bedroom; likely out getting some air. Between pool and kinky activities, two hours had passed and we were a half hour or an hour from lunch. We settled in front of the TV and found a worthwhile movie as we sat comfortably close. Meg wrapped both arms around my torso, and pulled me toward her.

We decided to take lunch around 12:30. After we had fixed sandwiches and fruit and a little junk food, we sat for the second half of the movie. When it was done, Meg sprawled out on the couch and arranged me so my head rested below her headlights. Her hands played through my hair and caressed my face. I shifted myself up and she engaged in tender kissing and exploring my mouth with her tongue. When she shifted her lips to my neck, I followed suit. I wrapped my arms gently around her and enjoyed the feel of her closeness.

We whiled away another hour raining tenderness and affection on one another. We ended up journeying to her bedroom. As we settled in the bed, Meg got a text from Amanda, who was on her way.

"Well, I gotta take a shit, but I'll hold it, because I want Amanda to watch," Meg said. She assured me she'd be fine until Amanda got here. Twice as we lay there waiting, and just before Meg told Amanda to come in after getting another text that she had arrived, Meg pointed her ass in my direction, put it on full display, and rolled strong gas toward my face. It was pungent; Meg sat and pulled me close to lean over her shoulder. She nuzzled my neck and encouraged me to take deep breaths. "I love passing gas with the right person around," she said.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and it opened a crack as Amanda took a look around before Meg invited her in. She entered. Meg got off the bed and greeted her with a hug. Then she turned and drew the linens down on the bed. She left the room and returned in a few minutes with a huge towel and a roll of toilet paper.

"What are you going to do?" I asked bluntly, though I could have made a good guess at that point.

"This towel is going over the bed sheets. You get to lie down, on your back. Then I'm going to take a dump on you, and Amanda gets to watch. If she has to go, she's welcome to. I'm not going to pee, because then I gotta wash the sheets. Then we get to shower again. I've kinda wanted to take a dump in the bed, I thought it might be a bigger turn-on," Meg finished.

The towel was spread over a big portion of the bed. I laid out carefully on my back. Gently, Meg straddled me, balanced on her knees. Her very large buttocks were pointed toward my face, with her anus just above my belly. "It's no fun if you can't watch," Meg said.

Amanda knelt on the floor near the head of the bed, leaning over to rest her head at the top of my chest. With a long, loud hiss, Meg released more gas, and I noted an earthy smell. Meg bent at the waist.

Without further ado, she started to push. Her anus exposed itself and shortly a brown mass swelled into it. It smelled immediately and strongly of sulfur. While watching the show, I enjoyed the view of her broad ass and her moderately tanned lower back. I listened to Meg taking a deep breath. With another careful push, her shit dropped just a little to touch the top of my belly.

Meg took a little time to relax. When she was ready, her last push was a long one. With the load resting on my skin, the rest of it slid along my torso. It slid out of her, and just seemed to keep growing. It was warm and soft and dark. Meg finished and carefully disengaged herself. She slid off the bed and found the TP roll. She wiped thoroughly and placed the used paper on the towel.

Another strong hard-on had started for me as Meg straddled me to begin her favorite process. I simply loved her size and the way her legs and her feet rested against me once she found a desired position. As soon as her turd touched my bare skin, I was fully hard. When the final push started and her warm load was literally being pushed along on my body, my member was throbbing.

What I saw on my body was decidedly impressive. Meg's log was at least a foot long, maybe a couple inches beyond that. The diameter was healthy, and a certain weighty feeling was present as her gift sat there for me to admire. The sulfurous odor was pretty intense, but I had the scent of Amanda's skin and hair near my nose too.

Amanda sat up and said, "I'll take care of the disposal, Meg. I think you should do more with him."

"I think you're right. Bring the mouthwash and something to spit in when you come back."

"You got it." Amanda, bravely, stood, reached over bare-handed, and removed Meg's load and the toilet paper from where it rested. I'd never seen her do that. Meg opened the door and Amanda went through and disappeared.

Meg returned to the bed and this time gently settled herself across my lower legs. Watching the activity after the main attraction had kept me hard. Meg took hold of my cock and began stroking gently. Then she leaned over, and her mouth engulfed the tip of my penis. Fuck, I was going to get another world-class blowjob. I'd had two from Meg during our first encounter several months ago.

She massaged the tip with her lips, then got it good and wet with her tongue. Her lips worked further away from the tip, and she thoroughly licked the shaft with her tongue. This stopped and she sucked gently for about a minute. At this point Amanda returned mouthwash and a small glass in hand.

Meg worked back up toward the tip of my dick and repeated the sucking routine. Then she got the entire length wet. With her lips pretty much at the midpoint of my length, she sucked gently again for several seconds. She licked me briefly again, then proceeded to suck as hard as she dared while preventing my discomfort. Her lips and mouth worked a strong rhythm.

Giving in, I panted, struggling not to shoot in her mouth just yet. One of my hands was buried in her curly chin-length hair. I moaned and let my other hand cup her face. Letting her work for another half minute, control finally evaporated. With my cock at the front of her throat, I powered my love fluid into Meg's mouth. The shot seemed to last forever, and as it tapered off, Meg licked again and I fired more into her. Then it was over and I slumped and continued to watch her. Her throat muscles worked to swallow my deposit.

She succeeded and worked her tongue around in her mouth. She finished and uncapped the mouthwash and poured, knocking it back. She swished for a good two minutes and spat. Amanda returned the materials to the bath, and there came the sound of the house door opening. Valerie was returning.

I looked at Meg and asked if she was done, seeking to take a shower. She allowed it, and said she was going to start dinner. Two-hour chili in the crock pot. So I let her and tended to my shower.

I was stepping back into my boxers when Meg reappeared after getting the food on track. I settled back on the bed, and she settled herself carefully atop me. She had her head up near my left shoulder, and one of my hands played with her hair. I suddenly felt her shaking gently, then heard a long sniffle and a long exhale. She was crying? Well, damn.

I draped my other arm over her back and held her, and spoke quietly. As I started to form the obvious question, Amanda appeared in the doorway. I motioned her in. It didn't take her long to figure that Meg was crying. Amanda looked at me with raised eyebrows. I lifted my arms in an "I don't know" gesture.

I finally spoke softly to Meg, asking what the problem was. I pulled tissues from a box on the nightstand near the bed. Meg wiped her eyes and blew her nose. Then she answered my question.

"Nothing's wrong. You didn't do anything to make me cry. I'm pretty kinky, and having you around to get kinky with is very satisfying and I really, really enjoy it. So I guess my desire to have you here made me cry because I'm enjoying things. I'm not the jealous type, but I swear, if I could get away with it, I'd have you with me three times a week, every week, till I got over my kink or old and ugly. I'd piss and take dumps to my heart's content, letting you have as much as you could handle and I chose to give.

"Maybe you could call it greedy, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of working you over, Joe. During that first week, from the first shower together, the ass worship and being on the toilet together, I couldn't wait to have another opportunity with you. I'll probably want more with you till I'm old and ugly, like I said," Meg concluded.

I thought for a minute. "Well, apparently, for the time being, Amanda doesn't mind sharing. Our relationship is not conventional love. There is some, and we are attracted and affectionate with each other, but we are more into sheer kinky desire at this point," I replied. With a smile, she departed the room and said she needed to check and stir the chili.

This left Amanda and I in the room. She said, "I think Meg is experiencing heavy-duty puppy love. She's in love with the person you are, and the fact that you are very tolerant of her bathroom intimacy fetish really has gotten to her heart. She probably has more affection for you than I do, and I certainly have a fair amount. I wouldn't want you not to be a part of my life.

"And I know how Meg is. She wouldn't steal you. She is absolutely ecstatic with the fact that she can share her piss and shit fetish with a person who understands. As far as I know, she prefers men and has no lesbian tendencies. She and I have never attempted to satisfy each other in that respect because we've had overwhelming urges to act on said fetish," Amanda finished.

At this point she came toward me and wrapped her arms around me. "I would like a little affection, though," she said. Lately we'd been kissing and having meals together and such, but we'd not had or made time for just us where we got truly affectionate and passionate with one another.

Now, as our lips met, Amanda applied her trademark kissing style, which had made me want to melt from my first experience with it. She still had it. Our lips connected gently, and she thoroughly massaged my mouth with hers, inside and out. She sucked and tugged gently on my lips with hers. She parted the contact very briefly at times to breathe. Her hands found and squeezed and gently slapped my ass. I unashamedly fondled her prominent, jutting ass cheeks. The kissing dragged out to a few minutes, even after Meg re-entered the room. At last we stopped and Amanda gave me a long, lingering hug and let me park myself back on the bed.

The chili cooked another half hour and we dished up and sat down with bagels and fruit on the side. Meg had two moderate helpings, and the rest of us were content with one. We tended to the cleanup and sat down to the action movie, which was not so hard-core that a woman wouldn't enjoy it. In fact, it was Transporter 3 with Jason Statham, and all of the ladies liked him as an actor, and the movie character, Frank Martin.

When the movie concluded, Amanda made ready to depart. Meg informed her of our half-day plans for tomorrow and Amanda requested via text to her boss to work a half-day and join us for lunch. As hard as the three of us worked within our respective companies, rarely requesting vacation or personal days or sick leave, our superiors were happy to grant our occasional requests.

So we would meet here for lunch tomorrow by one p.m. Amanda and Val shared a fond farewell, as Val was leaving early Monday morning for the drive home and returning to work on Tuesday. With that, the house was secured and we three bedded down. Meg cuddled me especially close, and I gently groped and squeezed her buttocks before we fell asleep.

CHAPTER FIVE

We showered and had breakfast early on our final day together. I was at the shop by eight a.m., and Meg rolled off to the office where she and Amanda worked. Beyond work, they had been the best of friends since college. This in part explained her willingness to share me with Meg. Under most circumstances, it was a no-no and could make things awkward. There could be exceptions to the rule, and this was one.

The day at the auto tuner shop went fairly quickly. Before I took my early leave, I fitted parts to a pair of Nissans, a 350Z and a GTR. I made sure I had all my stuff, then walked to a deli not far from the shop to pick up sandwiches and extras for everyone. I hustled back to the shop to find Meg's VW parked at the curb. I opened the door and slid into the seat, buckling in and putting two bags of food on my lap.

"We didn't say you had to buy lunch," Meg said.

"I know, but it's something different, and no one has to cook," I said to her.

"It's not nice to say, but if it weren't so awful and hazardous to your health, it'd be fun to push one of my logs into your mouth," Meg decided with a sidelong glance. "I wanna know if your big mouth could hold most of it."

"I don't think I could handle that," I informed her. "You poop so big, and so easy. I do like your big loads, and watching them come rolling out is great. But I have limits." Meg moved her hand off the transmission lever to take mine and caress it.

"I wouldn't. But I've thought about it with you more than once. I don't know why. I think pushing like I do and knowing the result is going to be big is part of it. Then I get turned on when I think about you being right in my ass, ready to take as much as you can of what I have to give." She smiled gently and stroked my hand again.

I thought for a minute. "Maybe we oughta try some food play," I suggested. "You got whip cream in the house? If you have a fetish regarding me eating and involving your ass, how about we apply something edible to it and I lick it off?"

"I do happen to have a couple of cans of that stuff. Probably enough to have some fun with," she added. We drove in silence for a few minutes as we got nearer to Meg's house.

I finally said, "Meg, do you think you have a messy food play fetish? What other stuff have you thought about in those terms between you and I?" I questioned.

"If I do have one, it has only become apparent in relation to you. Eating can be a very intimate activity, if you think about it. Look at what a bride and groom do with the cake at a wedding. And I guess I find a deep satisfaction in intimate activities with you in particular, no matter what form they might take. I will admit, one thing I've wanted to do that doesn't really have any "weird" factor is to feed you. You know, just off a plate or out of a bowl with regular utensils and stuff. I'd like to have you sit on my lap, and just do the one-bite-at-a-time thing until the food is gone," she ventured.

We pulled into her driveway, and lo and behold, Amanda's personal ride, a three-year-old Aston Martin DB9 in midnight blue, was parked to one side. I had loved every minute of the ride to her house when we had gotten together that week several months back.

I stopped Meg before we got out of the car. "How about this," I decided. "We'll do the whip cream thing in a while after we have lunch. Then, tonight, you can cook whatever you'd like to "help me" eat, and I'll sit in your lap and let you feed me."

As we opened doors and exited the car, Meg grinned. "Ooooh, that sounds like fun," she said. I made sure I had all the food before I elbowed the door closed. I followed her to the door and into the house. She looked back at me and said yes, she and Amanda had keys to each other's houses.

I set the food carefully on the floor to remove my shoes, then moved it to the kitchen table. As I stood there after putting the food down, Amanda moved up behind me and kissed me. I returned the gesture. We both sat at the table. Meg unpacked all the food and we sorted who wanted what as she sat down.

Sandwiches and salads disappeared quickly. I added fruit, while the ladies were content with vegetables in the form of their salads. After we finished and cleared the disposable food containers, I sat down and let myself be absorbed in the b, but she was book I was reading. Eventually, I decided I needed a walk and Amanda elected to join me. I extended the offer to Meg, but she said she was content to wait for us to return. So off the two of us went.

As we reached the sidewalk in front of the house, Amanda started conversation. "So how have things been going with you two? Both of you getting what you needed or wanted?"

"Yeah. I'm enjoying myself. Meg is still a master of bodily function. When you got here and she wanted to take a shit in the bedroom, it was her third dump. She pissed in my lap once and each of us gave the other a golden shower. Then there's the ass worship and playing with her tits. She sucked my cock twice, which she's fabulous at," I finished.

Did you two get laid with each other?" Amanda asked next.

"Yeah, we did that. I let her shoot her come all over me after she rode my dick for a bit. I actually made her come twice. When we were done. She told me it was "fucking wonderful." Guess I did my part," I said.

"You planning anything tonight?" she questioned.

"Actually, Meg clued me in to wanting really intimate attention for her ass, and apparently has a bit of a food play fetish she wants to share with me in particular. We decided to go kinky with whip cream, and she said she wants me to sit on her lap while she feeds me dinner tonight," I informed her.

"I wouldn't have figured the food thing," Amanda said.

"Me either," I noted. "But she considers it an intimate activity, and she has apparently had a desire to do it with me for who knows how long.," I ventured.

"So you're going to lick whip cream off her bare ass when we get back. And she'll probably take another crap before you and her go back to the daily grind that is your life," Amanda observed.

"I would think so," I said.

"Well, if I put whip cream on my ass, and maybe one or two other places, would you give me the same treatment you're planning for Meg?" she questioned.

We took note of where we were and turned around to head back. "I suppose that could be arranged," I answered. Fifteen minutes later we re-entered the house. Meg was seated on the couch, but I did spot two large cans of whip cream on the kitchen table. Meg noticed that I noticed and grinned at me. She said to Amanda, "Did Joe tell you what the deal is?"