The Reunion

Story Info
A Little and her Daddy are reunited.
2.1k words
4.38
20.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia tossed and turned trying to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. It had been a hard day and she was emotionally exhausted. She needed her Daddy something fierce. Unfortunately, he was a thousand miles away and she had not gotten to see him in months. They talked every day, but she was afraid he'd get tired of the distance and not seeing her and move on. She didn't always do a great job of being patient or letting him know how much she cared, but she did. Very much.

"God why can't I sleep!?" She wondered out loud. The only living thing to hear her was her enormous pit bull curled up at the foot of the bed. She loved her little one bedroom apartment but it was lonely without her Daddy. She missed his touch, and his kisses and his cuddles. She missed the way he said 'Good morning my love' and 'Goodnight my love'. She missed being wrapped up in his arms. And she missed the way he could fuck her silly, being rough and violent yet still making her feel like they were making love.

Just thinking about him had her pussy dripping wet. She was not allowed to cum without permission but she knew that Daddy was already asleep. She could text him and it would wake him up because of the special ring tone he used for her, but she didn't want to. He needed his sleep. It was already eleven and he had to be up for work very early.

"Maybe just this once won't hurt. I'll tell him what I did tomorrow and he'll understand" She thought as her hand slowly inched down her breast and across her stomach, stopping to rub her nipples because Daddy liked to and she wanted to feel like it was his hand touching her. Moving down her stomach and across the fresh shaved mound below her waist line.

She thought of him and the way his hands were always so gentle yet so rough. Like he was straining to control himself despite how badly he wanted her. One hand rubbed her clit and lips in little circles the way Daddy does it, the other squeezing her thigh.

This was all just foreplay, Daddy's fingers always found their way inside her eventually. Mixing his tongue on her swollen clit and his fingers rubbing that special spot inside her always drove her over the edge.

She wanted to make it last, edging herself until the last possible moment. Over and over she rubbed her button and finger fucked her soaked pussy until she was almost ready to cum and then stopped. Until finally she didn't. She had convinced herself that it was Daddy's fingers and tongue on her and she couldn't control herself any more. Cumming without permission was against the rules but it felt so good!

The orgasm started between her thighs but quickly moved to the pit of her stomach. It sent warm waves through every one of her muscles and she felt like every nerve ending was on fire. The way it felt when Daddy had introduced her to fireplay. Her hair stood on end and goosebumps ran down her back as she kept rubbing herself through the orgasm. She was glad she lived by herself as the last wave hit, making her stop touching. She had to grab onto the sheets just to hold on, letting out a long and loud moan of pleasure. Her eyes were closed as she lay there trying to compose herself, panting and out of breath, smiling with the intensity of the feeling that he was actually there.

"Did you ask permission to cum my love?" Olivia jumped so high that she just knew that she would bang her head on the ceiling.

"DADDY!" She screamed at the man standing in the doorway. She'd been so into her fantasy that she hadn't heard the door open.

She bounded off the bed and still completely naked jumped into his arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and buried her face in his neck. Feeling the soft stubble on his chin, smelling his cologne and feeling his body against hers reminded her of home and knew that this is where she belonged.

"What are you doing here Daddy?"

"I can't come see my baby girl without a reason? I love you and missed you wasn't enough?"

"Silly Daddy, of course it is! But I know it's a long trip!"

"It is, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to get my hopes up too high, but I had a meeting with a publisher earlier today in NYC. They want to publish my book!"

"YAY! That's amazing Daddy! I'm proud of you!"

"Thank you my love, I brought you a special present to let you know how much I appreciate your support" Olivia loved surprises so long as she didn't know she was getting one ahead of time. Those kind just made her anxious.

The special prize turned out to be a teddy bear and Daddy's blanket that she loved to use when she visited him. The bear was made out of Daddy's clothes and even came with a little pair of glasses.

"So you can cuddle me even when I can't be here. I hope you miss me as much as I miss you."

"Duh Daddy! I'm so excited you're here!" Olivia hoped that if she kept him preoccupied enough he would forget that she'd broken a rule. No such luck.

"Me too baby girl, but first we need to deal with your punishment"

"Punishment for what Daddy?" She tried to muster a look of shock and play innocent but she knew that she'd been caught.

"You know for what. Cumming without permission is a big no no. While I shower and unpack my things, you are to stand in the corner with the time out jar and think about who you and your orgasms belong to."

Without another word, Olivia went to the bookshelf where she kept the time out jar. It was a jar filled with water, glue, glitter, and glitter glue. The idea was that she had to shake it when she got to the corner and think about what she'd done wrong until the glitter settled at the bottom. Olivia actually found it calming to be punished when she'd broken a rule. She knew that Daddy would deem the infraction settled and would not bring it up again. Plus she liked watching the glitter fall.

Standing in the corner of her bedroom, she watched as the blue and pink sparklies danced around the jar. She thought on who she belonged to just like Daddy said. She knew that this lifestyle wasn't for everyone, but it was definitely for her. She found comfort in Daddy's strength and care. The only thing she didn't like was the distance, but as the glitter started to make it's way to the bottom of the jar, she realized that he loved her just as much and the distance was making them stronger as a couple. They were able to deal with issues better through communication and devotion. She knew that she appreciated his time a lot more when it was so limited.

Lost in thought, Olivia didn't hear Daddy come up behind her. He was like a ninja and could always sneak up on her. He wrapped his arms around her, making her jump for the second time that night. His lips found his favorite spot, just below her ear on her neck. It made goosebumps rise along her arms and back.

"That's long enough my love, get in bed."

No more words, just a smile as she sauntered across the room and climbed on the bed. Wiggling her ass in the air just a little too long to be normal. She wanted to tease him a bit and knew that he loved her ass.

As she lay all the way down on the bed, she grabbed her new stuffed bear and curled up into a little ball and pretended like she was going to sleep.

She let out a little shriek as strong hands grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward him. She pretended to struggle but they both knew that she'd never resist a man that she loved as much as him.

He forced her legs open and planted little kisses and nibbles along her thighs. She knew what was coming next, he was going to go down on her. She was wrong. From the little nibbles and kisses he moved up her body, avoiding her pussy all together. She liked to pretend that she hated when he gave her oral, but she couldn't hide the groan of disappointment when he skipped it.

Daddy's soft lips went all the way up her neck to meet her lips. They shared a long passionate kiss before he broke away, moving back down her body. He kissed down her chest and circled her nipple with his tongue, teasing himself. One of his fingers slid inside her just before his mouth closed around the nipple, sucking hard while his finger drove deep inside her.

She begged him to fuck her but he ignored her pleas. His mouth moving down until finally it was on her already soaked pussy. Licking and sucking like only he knew her body well enough to do, she was going to cum again. Just when she was about to go over the edge of that cliff, he stopped.

Olivia tried to shove the orgasm that was building back down but she was having trouble. Only her Daddy could do this to her, but she didn't ask permission and he knew how much she wanted to cum. She could tell from the sly grin he gave her as he moved back up the bed. \

Between her legs, he angled his hard cock so that he rubbed her pussy with each stroke but never went in. His strong hands holding her hips down so that she couldn't angle herself up and onto him. She was almost at the edge again when he stopped to lean down and kiss her.

Olivia wasn't a huge fan of kissing before she met Daddy, but there was something special about the way he kissed her. Like he enjoyed it for his own sake and was taking it by force.

She was caught up in thoughts of his lips on hers when she felt it. She felt every inch of him sliding inside of her, stretching her out. She screamed around his kiss and dug her nails into his back.

"Mine" He growled.

"Yours!" she purred back, locked onto him and never wanting him to stop touching her like that. Never wanting to be anyone elses. Never wanting anyone else to belong to him. She was his, but he was hers too.

"God I've missed you." They said in unison, sounding like they were stuttering because of the rhythm of his cock making long deep strokes inside her. Filling her up with every bit of him.

It wasn't long before she was riding the edge again.

"Daddy can I come? PLEASE!" She begged.

"Not yet" and he slowed down, allowing her time to regroup.

As soon as she'd caught her breath a little bit he pushed as far and as fast as he could into her. Olivia knew her screams would wake up half the apartment building but she didn't care. All she wanted was to feel him cum inside her. She wanted to be sore and think of him tomorrow. She wanted to feel his cum mixed with hers running down her ass and onto the sheets.

"Daddy cum. Please I need your cum. Every last drop!"

"Cum for me babygirl. CUM! NOW!"

They came at the same time, their screams and moans filling the otherwise quiet apartment. Her body clamping down on his and him holding her tight against him. Olivia locked her legs around him so that he couldn't pull out. She loved the feeling of him going soft inside of her.

She knew it had been a long time for him based on how much of his seed he had spilled inside her. Before tonight it had been a long time for her too. Too long. She needed him desperately. Not just for sex, but for what she knew would come next.

He collapsed beside her and without saying anything, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

Olivia would have no trouble sleeping tonight. Not any more.

"Goodnight Daddy"