The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

"Good. I want you here."

"Well you're not getting rid of me, dear." He rubbed my back. This was the kind of intimacy I craved every day. The kind where I could have hot sex with someone and then be able to lay down beside them and just talk because you're that comfortable with them. It was a perfect kind of setup. A knock at the door brought me from my little fantasy world. "Who is that?"

"Oh fuck." I said. I forgot about Abbie. "It's Abbie. We got the room together. " I laughed.

"You mean I just fucked you in a bed that you and Abbie are sharing?" Carter asked. I nodded and he laughed with me. "I guess it's good I got a room too, then?"

"Definitely." I said and stood up. I started to gather my clothes and put them on so I could let Abbie in and exit the room. "Give us a second, Abbs."

"I don't even want to know what's been going on in here." She said with disdain through the door. "Am I going to be sleeping on a sexed up bed?"

I decided to ignore her. I threw Carter his clothes and the two of us got dressed and let Abbie in.

"So I guess the reunion wasn't all bad, huh, Bren?" She joked. Carter looked at me with curiosity and I just shrugged.

"Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, at least." I winked at Carter in return, and he tugged at me to follow him through the door.

"Not to be rude, Abbs, it's been nice talking to you, but I'm going to steal her for the rest of the night. You can have her back tomorrow."

"No. You can keep her until tomorrow. You have my permission to do what you please." Abby said with a smile. I hit her with my shoe.

"What if he murders me?"

"Well. I told you not to stay overnight with men you haven't seen in years..."

"I'm standing right here!" Carter said and pulled me against his body. The heat started to fill me again. Oh yes. This was going to be one night I wouldn't forget anytime soon.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12