The Reunion: Old Love, New Lust

Story Info
Frustrated passions finally erupt.
20.1k words
3.21
76.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

Author's Note:

There's plenty of sex in this story, but you'll have to wait. If you just want a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'm story, please read something else. If you like to read erotic stories, I hope you read on - and send me your comments!

* * * * *

PROLOG

I fell madly in love with Anne during college, and at the end of our senior year I asked her to marry me. My heart stopped when she just stared at me and didn't say anything. Then she asked me to wait for her answer while she "sorted some things out." I reluctantly agreed. The only other choice I had was to break up with her. Not only was I in love with her, but breaking up meant losing my only source of frequent and usually exciting sex. Yes, I wasn't married to her, but I was already completely pussy whipped. A few weeks later we both graduated.

We managed to get jobs in the same city, so we didn't have to contend with being separated by distance. Although Anne didn't explain her reticence to marry me, we continued to date each other exclusively. She refused to move in with me, but we managed to sleep together whenever one or the other of our roommates was away. This averaged about six sleep-overs monthly. We certainly seemed to be compatible, and the sexual side of our relationship became increasingly intense and mutually satisfying. My married friends complained that they weren't getting as much action as I was!

But I still wanted a permanent relationship with Anne. About a year later I again brought up the subject. We had just made love in her apartment, and she had lost consciousness for several seconds during a prolonged, loud, body-shaking orgasm as we climaxed together. I thought it was the ideal time to propose marriage. When I did so, she began crying. I was completely baffled!

I held and caressed Anne until her tears stopped, and she told me to wait while she "got something." She left her bedroom and returned a few minutes later with her senior-year, highschool yearbook. She sat down next to me on the bed, but I had difficulty paying attention to what she was showing me. Her naked body still had an incredible post-orgasmic glow, and I could see streaks of my cum that had dripped down her thighs when she got up.

Filling Anne with cum was not normally allowed. She always inserted her diaphragm before we made love, and she almost always insisted that I also wear a condom for "double protection." But tonight was only the second day after she had finished her period, and she decided it was virtually "safe" to only use "single protection." In fact it had been each of my squirts of cum that had sent her into such an incredible climax, which in turn had caused mine to be spectacular as well.

I was looking forward to what came next. In a few minutes I would be expected to use my tongue to clean up my mess, and as soon as I sent her over the top with oral sex, I would be treated to another loud and intense romp in her bed. Who knows? If I had enough juice left, I might get to lick her off and do it a third time. It was certainly worth a try! All I had to do was get her to put that silly yearbook away!

My penis slowly got hard as I contemplated these activities. I put an arm around Anne and gently rubbed one of her breasts as she turned to the pages of portraits. "There! That's Jack!" She announced. I saw a good-looking young guy with a short haircut. His face wore the silly grin which is commonplace in yearbooks.

"And?" I asked. "He's special, right?" Her right nipple was jutting out and I heard her catch her breath as I gently squeezed it. Yes, I was trying to distract her. I failed.

Anne turned to the pages in the back where people had written messages to her. One page was entirely filled with masculine handwriting, with "All my love always, Jack" at the bottom. "Read this." She said. She pulled herself away from me and walked into the bathroom. I reluctantly tore my eyes from her sexy behind and read Jack's words.

Jack had written an incredibly romantic message, proclaiming he would always love her, and that he knew they would always be together. There were additional sentiments, but that was the basic idea. I was impressed, both by the intensity of the feelings he expressed so eloquently, as well as by his willingness to write them on something that could easily be read by other people. It was plain that Jack was so certain that he and Anne belonged together that he had no problem announcing this to the world. I had a fleeting thought about how Anne had sneaked me into her apartment so that nobody would know we were sleeping together, but I brushed it aside. That's how we fool ourselves, isn't it?

I heard the toilet flush, and then Anne came back in and sat down with me. "I dated Jack the last two years of high school." She said. "We were in love. We knew it, and nothing could ever break us up."

Anne's eyes filled with tears so I hugged her. God I loved the feel of her breasts against my chest! Her skin was so soft, but her muscles just underneath were so strong! "So what happened?" I asked gently.

"We promised to save sex until we were married." She sniffled. "It was really hard! We almost did it a couple of times, but we always stopped. We were both virgins. It was a commitment we made to each other! To wait and be each other's first real lovers!" This last came out as a wailing cry, and she began to sob.

Clearly one of them had cheated. I made the obvious guess. "What did he do?" I asked.

"He betrayed everything!" Anne muttered. "That summer he fucked that slut Marcie! He didn't wait for me!"

Anne cried for a few minutes while I held her. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean . . . sometimes . . . things sort of happen. Maybe he didn't plan on . . . "

"No, he cheated, all right! We'd gone to a party and I couldn't find him. Sondra Adams told me that he was having sex with Marcie right then in his car outside. I ran out and caught them. That bitch was already half-naked and had her hands inside Jack's pants! I screamed at them and ran home! I wouldn't take Jack's calls, and eventually he stopped trying. Then a couple of years ago Jack and his tramp got married."

I waited until Anne calmed down, then asked, "So what does that have to do with you and me? You're telling me it isn't over between you and Jack? Even though he betrayed you? And he's married? To that Marcie person?"

Anne wouldn't look at me and she kept her head down as she answered quietly. "I still feel something for him. I don't know why! But I want to go to my five-year reunion. It's next month. I want to see . . . see if they're still together. Maybe then I'll be able to get over him!"

Well, it almost made sense. I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to wait another month to see if Anne could get her highschool sweetheart excised from her emotional life. Did I have a choice, anyway? She'd already called Jack's wife a slut, a bitch, and a tramp. I sincerely hoped they were still together! I also noted that she hadn't called Jack any names.

This didn't sound like it was going to be a very fun reunion, but I offered to go if Anne wanted an escort. I was neither surprised nor disappointed when she said she'd rather go alone. On the other hand I admit I was really worried. What if Jack and Marcie had split up? Would he make another play for Anne? If he did, would she resist it? After all, she was still emotionally tied to the guy even after he had betrayed their commitment and then married the girl with whom he'd cheated. Would he seduce her? He looked like a big, athletic guy in his picture. Would his penis be larger than mine? Would he satisfy her better than I could? Was he a better lover?

Her flight to her old hometown left on Friday morning, and I knew I wouldn't see her again until Sunday evening. She didn't call, and I didn't sleep much as I worried about what was going on. Naturally I feared the worst. Somehow I knew that Marcie and Jack were divorced, and Jack was rich and successful, and that Anne and Jack were screwing each other crazy and . . . Well, you get the idea.

I was almost dizzy with panic when I met Anne's plane on Sunday. What horrible truth would I learn? Were she and Jack back together? Were she and I through? I hadn't been able to get an erection since Friday. I was prepared for the worst.

Anne came running up to me with a huge smile on her face. She jumped up, immodestly wrapped her legs around my waist, and announced for everyone within earshot to hear, "Yes, I'll marry you! Now take me home before I explode!" Several of the nearby people laughed, and a couple of them cheered. I got an incredible hard-on, and when she climbed down off me and felt it, she pointed to my tented pants and loudly announced, "See? He loves me, too!" Lots of people laughed at that, and I heard people chuckling all the way to baggage claim.

Anne was more aroused in public than I had ever seen her, and her hands roamed all over me as we waited for her bags to appear. Once we had gotten to the car she couldn't wait. We made love on the front seat of the car before we left the parking garage. Even though her roommate was back, we made love in her room most of that night. Neither of us got to work on time the next morning. That was the first time she'd ever let me sleep over when somebody else knew about it, and I realized that was a really good omen about our future together. I didn't know what had happened at the reunion, but whatever it was, it had certainly excited Anne! And it had made her decide to marry me!

Later she told me how much she had enjoyed the reunion. Jack and Marcie didn't arrive until the banquet on Saturday night, and Marcie arrived drunk. "The guys kept giving her drinks and she really lost control. She was wearing a backless sun dress with no bra, and she was too drunk to notice that her boobs kept flopping out. The guys kept reaching up and rubbing her bare breasts. Several of the wives got really mad, and Marcie was too drunk to understand why they were upset. Jack sat down to talk to me while some guy I didn't know danced with Marcie. Jack started telling me about his job. I looked over his shoulder and saw Marcie dancing topless with the guy rubbing her breasts while she kissed him. I told Jack how lucky he was to have such a friendly wife. He turned around, saw what they were doing, and dragged her out of there. I didn't see either one of them again. I loved it!"

Two months later we were married, and two years later we finally had "zero- protection" sex and started our family. Anne missed her ten-year reunion because she was due to deliver our second child. On the day of the reunion I found her looking through her yearbook with a wistful expression on her face. I kissed her, then asked, "Sorry you didn't go this time?"

She nodded. "A little! I was just thinking about those days! It doesn't seem like it's been ten years already." She pointed to her swollen belly. "Back then I was really scared I'd get like this!"

"Well, you have been getting a lot of regular, sperm-splashing sex. And that's kinda what happens when you do, right?" I kidded. "And I seem to remember that you enjoyed doing it!"

Anne smiled and shook her head in amusement. "I was so young and inexperienced in highschool!" She remarked. "I think I'll let you read parts of my diary. Would you like to?" I nodded. I hoped that was the correct answer. It's sometimes hard to be sure, isn't it? Anne rolled her big tummy onto the bed and struggled to her feet, then told me to wait. In a couple of minutes she returned with her journal and sat down next to me on the bed.

Anne opened her diary, and handed it to me. She pointed to a page. "Read this. It's in my personal shorthand, but I think you can figure it out" It said, "May 25. J ks A. A Jhnds to ts. Squzd ts thr clo. Frst! 5 min! Gd fl, sppl warm. J groan, trn awy. Stain fr Jpnts. J embr! A snif str, swt! J ks A, ran cr. Fnny fl, bt ex!"

Anne had overestimated my abilities to decipher her diary. "This is like some sort of secret code! You'll have to read it for me."

Anne smiled. She leaned against me and read aloud, "May 25. Jack kissed me. I put his hands on my breasts and he squeezed them through my clothes. First time ever! Five minutes! It felt good, and my special place began to feel warm. Jack groaned and turned away. The front of his pants were stained. He was embarrassed. I could smell something strong and sweet! He kissed me and ran to his car. I felt funny, but excited."

Anne's eyes sparkled as she stared into space. After a few seconds she said, "That was just after my eighteenth birthday. It was the first time I'd ever let anyone touch my boobs! I remember I was so excited I had trouble sleeping!" She leaned down and scanned several pages of her diary. Then she stopped. "Here's where we went a little further."

Anne read aloud, "June 8. Jack rubbed the skin on my back under my blouse as he kissed me. I took off my bouse and he began to shake. I reached back and showed him how to unfasten my bra. He asked if he could touch me and I said yes. He held my bare breasts and it felt so good I started to shake, too. I could feel Jack's hard thing pressing against my leg. Our kiss got hot! Jack rubbed his thing against me. We both were shaking. Then he groaned. I held him tight. I felt wet on my leg. I could smell his stuff. His pants were wet again. There was a wet spot on my skirt. "

"Jack wasn't very experienced, was he?" I asked.

"We were both beginners. Inexperienced virgins! He'd never done this before, either! It made everything we did really special!"

"So how far did you go before . . . before the problem?" I asked.

"Now, THAT'S none of your . . . Oh what the heck! I didn't do anything I'm ashamed of!"

Anne turned several pages, then stopped. "July 4. I let Jack rub my special place through my panties. He had my top up and was kissing my breasts. I think I had an orgasm! It felt wonderful! I really wanted to feel his hard thing against my special place. I was scared. I rubbed his thing through his pants until he groaned and made his pants wet."

"He's making good progress!" I remarked, and Anne hit me in the arm. "Did you ever let him put his fingers inside you? Did you ever jerk him off? Did he ever see you naked? Did you . . . "

"You're really nosy, you know that? But I'll tell you all about it! It's like I was a different person then anyway."

Anne flipped ahead. She started reading. "Here it is. We went skinny-dipping! August 10. Jack and I went to the old quarry. The moon was mostly full. Nobody else around. We undressed separately in the dark and got in. The water was cool." Anne closed her diary. "I remember what happened next like it was yesterday."

Anne closed her eyes. "It was the only time we were ever naked together. We were both afraid we wouldn't be able to stop, but we kissed anyway. Only our heads were above the water. Then we hugged, and I felt my nipples press against his bare chest. His penis was upright between us. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I could feel his penis poking against me between my legs. I really wanted to feel him inside me! I started rocking my hips forward and back, and his penis slipped down so that I could feel it pressing all along my pussy. I couldn't stand it! I moved my hips forward and back, and this made his penis rub against me. I screamed as my climax exploded, and I tried to twist so that he would go inside me. Then he screamed, too! I felt bursts of warmth hitting my thighs. Then we kissed and held each other as we both calmed down. I looked down and there was a white, smokey cloud between my legs."

Anne opened her eyes to look at me, then closed them again. "We were both really scared! Would I get pregnant, even though we hadn't really had sex? What about that cloud of sperm? Would one of them swim inside me and make a baby?"

Anne paused again. She opened her eyes. "We were waiting - and hoping - that my period would come. It did, two days after he fucked Marcie and I dumped him. That's when I realized that he didn't really care about me. All he wanted was my body. Instead of waiting for mine, he got Marcie's."

Anne made a sour face and was pensive for a couple of minutes and I let her gather her thoughts. "I'm just glad he played baseball. If he'd been on the wrestling team, he would have been in a gang-fuck with Sondra and another cheerleader. I don't know how she kept that story quiet, but she bragged that she did every one of them one afternoon. After they won the state championship. Right there in the locker room. Every one of them, even the coach. And he was as old as her parents!" She was quiet again for a few seconds. "You know, it's funny. Marcie was supposed to be a cheap tramp, but I never heard of her doing it with anybody except Jack. Sondra claimed she screwed more than a dozen different guys, but somehow she never got a bad reputation. Strange, isn't it?" I agreed with Anne. I remembered something similar from my own highschool days. Reputations were not always deserved, but they seemed to stick to people.

Anne had shared some of her most intimate feelings and experiences with me, but I didn't reciprocate. Frankly I had been a little wild, and I was afraid she wouldn't understand. In college I'd even participated in a five-man, all-night, gang fuck with two cheerleaders after we won a big game. Maybe gang-fucking cheerleaders is a standard activity for athletes, even in highschool. I certainly wasn't in a position to judge either Marcie or Jack's behavior.

But that night Anne and I did manage to have great - although careful - sex in spite of her protruding belly. Two weeks later she gave birth. Not long after that child arrived, our lives became extremely demanding, and our sex life started to dry up. Having our first baby had made frequent sex inconvenient. Having both a baby and a toddler made sex almost impossibly. Anne worked out, and she regained her figure, albeit with bigger breasts. We just couldn't find many opportunities to be alone together. Several years passed, and sex remained only an occasional activity.

About a year before her fifteenth reunion we both realized we needed to do something, and we tried some fantasy game-playing. That worked at first, then it too became artificial and dull. We talked about swinging, dismissed that idea, then discussed it again. A couple we knew was into swapping, and we talked to them about it. They agreed to teach us "the ropes."

We hired a babysitter who could stay late, and Dave and Glenda had us over after dinner. As we sat in their living room sipping wine, they explained how swapping worked. Anne and I could see how aroused they were getting as they told us about their own experiences. They could also see that Anne and I were really nervous, so they taught us some signals, both verbal and silent. We had already agreed that whatever we did, we were going to do it with both of us present, and they adjusted our signals accordingly. "Remember! If either of you wants to stop, just say the code word! We'll understand! We've been there before, and we want you to be completely comfortable." Glenda had proclaimed.

They had told us how to dress for the evening. Anne and Glenda were in skirts and blouses, and Dave and I were in slacks and shirts. We were neat but casual. Dave dimmed the lights, and we began slow-dancing together. After each song we changed partners. Within a few minutes we were kissing and holding each other extremely closely. "I could feel his erection pressing against me as we danced!" Anne whispered in my ear. "You guys are really turning me on!"

We danced for about twenty minutes, taking short breaks for more wine. I was sitting with Glenda when she began to slowly unbutton my shirt, and it felt natural to do the same to her blouse. I looked over and Dave and Anne were doing the same thing. Glenda's bra was almost transparent, and I felt myself getting really hard as I stared at her nipples. We tossed our shirts and the women's blouses aside. Glenda and I danced together next, and I could feel her nipples pressing against me through my undershirt and her bra.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers