The Reunion: Old Love, New Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed out of the bathroom and gently closed the door. I had never seen Anne masturbate before, and as arousing as the experience had been, I knew she hadn't been imagining I was the man fucking her. I felt first rage, then self-pity. I wanted to hit somebody one minute, and the next I wanted to curl up in the fetal position and cry. It took several minutes for me to regain a small measure of self-control. By the time she turned off the shower I had managed to calm down a little. Not much, but barely enough. Some monster inside my psyche wanted me to rape her, but I managed to put that thought out of my head. I was really messed up, and I knew Anne was, too.

A few minutes later Anne emerged from the bathroom, naked except for a towel wrapped around her head. Her skin was rosy and pink. My psychological monster reared its ugly head. Did she want me to rape her? Is that why she was walking around naked, displaying her body to me? I was still naked, too.

Anne found her portable hair dryer, plugged it in, and sat naked and cross-legged on the bed and began to dry her hair. Her nipples were still red where she had pulled on them. I could see her pussy lips showing pink and enlarged through her pubic hair. When she looked at me standing naked in front of her, she barely reacted. She wasn't trying to tempt me with her body. She just didn't care whether I reacted to her - or not. The pain I felt was very real. My stomach hurt and I tasted acid in the back of my mouth.

I climbed into the shower and turned it on. My balls hurt, and I wanted to beat off. I tried, but I couldn't even get hard. I shaved and showered. I was still struggling with the conflicting desires to break something or to cry.

Anne finished drying her hair as I came out of the bathroom. As I dried my hair with a towel, she picked up the phone. I heard her ask to be connected to someone's room. I had no idea what she was doing. Here we were, two naked adults, married with children, and I felt as if we were complete strangers. Well, perhaps we were.

"Mary? Anne." I heard her say. "What's the seating arrangement for tonight?" She listened. "Where'd you put Jack and Marcie?" She asked sweetly, then listened again. "Screw that! I want you to put me with them in a remote corner at a small table with nobody else." I noted that she hadn't mentioned me and I felt another sharp pain of jealousy in my stomach. Ten seconds later, she angrily said, "I don't give a crap if it'll fuck up your precious little plans, Mary!" I could hear angry sounds coming out of the phone but not the words. "Get this straight! You do it or I'll tell Harry about Philly." She listened and her face turned into a nasty sneer. "So what if I promised never to tell! You knew the truth about Jack and Marcie, and you didn't tell me. Doing me this little favor doesn't begin to make us even! But do it or I'll fuck up your marriage big time!" She slammed the phone down. It was only the second time I'd seen her really angry.

Anne was still sitting naked on the bed. I'd been making love to her for more than a decade, and she didn't look like anyone I recognized. I had never seen her so angry or so determined. I also remembered that shortly after we were married, Anne and Mary had flown to Philadelphia together to see a play. I stared at her and waited.

Anne finally calmed down. She looked over at me. "What happened in Philly?" I asked.

Anne blinked a few times before she realized what I had asked. "After we saw the play, we went backstage. Mary had dated the guy who wrote it. She took him back to the hotel with us. He spent the night in our room. In the bed next to mine. Every couple of hours all night long they woke me as they did it. When it was time to leave, he was fucking her again, and I had to wait until they finished. They didn't care that I was there. They didn't even cover up. We almost missed our flight home."

"And you promised to keep quiet about it?"

"She said that Harry just didn't satisfy her. And that every couple of months she had to get laid by a guy with a really big dick or she'd go nuts. I said I wouldn't tell. And I didn't."

I was afraid to ask for details about the size of that guy's penis. I was also afraid to ask why she wanted us to sit with Jack and Marcie. There were suddenly lots of things I really didn't want to know. I turned on the TV and watched a mindless golf match for a couple of hours. Anne just stared into space. Neither of us got dressed. I thought about how I'd seen Anne masturbating and I got hard. She didn't appear to notice. I finally got soft again. I was still struggling between being angry, being aroused, and being completely terrified. The anger and terror I understood, but I really couldn't understand why I was getting aroused. I wondered how big Jack's penis was. Maybe I was going insane. At least that would be a reasonable excuse for my thoughts and feelings.

SATURDAY'S BANQUET

Then it was finally time. "Much as I like seeing you like that, I think we need to dress for dinner." I said. Anne gave me a quick, but somehow frightening, smile.

When we had packed for this trip, Anne had chosen two possible outfits for the dinner this evening. I had jokingly asked her to pack a third dress, one she had never worn in public. It was her special, let's-eat-and-then-fuck dress that she would tease me with whenever the kids were staying at her mother's and we were home alone for the evening. I had kidded her, "Wear this and make everyone forget about Marcie!" And she had laughed. "We'll need Dave and Glenda's signals for sure if you show up wearing this!" I'd added. She had blushed deeply, but she'd packed it carefully into her suitcase.

But now my words came back to haunt me, and I wished she hadn't brought it along. I felt a cold spot form in the pit of my stomach when I saw her lay it out to put on. The determined look on her face as she ran her fingers over it made clear her intention to have sex with someone other than me tonight. I had no doubt who that someone would be. My penis bolted upright as I thought about the sexual incident less than a day before with Marcie. Would I be fucking Marcie while Jack fucked Anne next to me? I was incredibly aroused, but angry and confused at the same time. I was an emotional mess as I stared at my wife while she carefully put on the sexy dress and prepared to seduce another man.

The dress probably had some kind of special name, but I don't know what it is. The skirt was pleated and ended just above her knees. It flowed with her hips as she walked. It was completely backless, so she couldn't wear a bra. The skimpy front was held up by two straps that fastened behind her neck. The bright crimson material looked and felt like the stuff they make women's slips from. It was silky, thin, almost transparent, and incredibly sexy. I couldn't help staring at her erect nipples as her breasts freely bounced and moved beneath the fabric.

All she wore underneath it was a silky white thong. Its outline showed clearly through the filmy fabric. Her legs had a deep tan and she didn't need to wear hose. The matching crimson high heels emphasized her terrific legs. Her long hair hung down around her shoulders and bounced and waved the same way her skirt did. The white untanned line across her back served to emphasize her near-nakedness. She was every man's walking wet dream. I got hard just looking at her, even though I knew she wasn't dressing this way for me.

Anne had only worn the dress three times before, and each time she had become so overwhelmed by my reaction that she had climaxed as soon as my penis entered her. I was the only one who had ever seen her dressed like this, but now she was going to wear "the dress" for her old high school class. For Jack. I could see patches of red on her cheeks, and her nipples were stiff and poking against the dress. She was already getting aroused. Now I was really worried that I no longer had a wife. Would we ever be able to get past this damned reunion?

I quickly got dressed, and fifteen minutes later we checked in for the banquet. Mary and her husband were running the desk where people picked up their table assignments, and Mary's mouth fell open when she saw what Anne was wearing. Her husband's eyes opened wide and he openly stared at Anne's nipples. Neither said a word for several seconds. Finally Mary handed Anne a little card with a number on it, and Mary stammered out a description of our table's location. I followed Anne as she walked diagonally across the banquet room.

Anne knew that every man's eyes were glued to her rock-hard nipples, but she was uncharacteristically bold and flashy. She kept her body in motion, and everyone could easily see the shape of her breasts as they wiggled and bounced under the thin, red fabric. Her high heels made her hips swing, and the dress outlined the muscles in her behind and the lines of her thong as she walked. As I followed her across the room, I could smell the scent of her pussy in spite of the perfume she had applied. I got erect, then quickly soft again as I remembered that I wasn't the object of her obvious lust.

Anne and I were seated at table twenty-seven, a table for four in a corner at the back of the banquet room. It was at least ten feet from anyone else, so Mary had understood Anne's demand and complied with it. I seated Anne, and then I left to get us drinks from the bar. When I returned, Marcie and Jack arrived and sat down while I was gone. Jack had sat down next to Anne and Marcie patted the seat next to her. "We'll let the high school sweethearts sit together, won't we Kyle?" The hard look around her eyes was completely opposite to the pleasant sound of her voice. This woman knew how to deceive people! Well, that was part of the reason we were in this mess, wasn't it?

Jack got up to get drinks for Marcie and himself. While he was gone, I couldn't think of anything to say, and I sat in complete silence and compared the two women. Marcie was dangerously beautiful and had a much sexier figure overall, but tonight Anne had outdone her.

Marcie's elegant and simple black dress covered most of her body, and she was obviously wearing a bra. Anne's dress emphasized her near nakedness, and the movement of her breasts as she breathed served to proclaim that she was completely female. Moreover the look on her face said, "I am totally aroused and ready!" Her dress was obviously no impediment to touching her body. Every heterosexual male who saw her felt a primitive, overpowering urge to mate with her. I was among them, and I couldn't do anything. I was dizzy with fear and frustration. Once again I was fully and painfully erect.

Perhaps I should have felt proud, but I wasn't. I was really scared. I was jealous, and waves of pity swept over me. Overlaying and confusing these feelings was my arousal. My nostrils flared, and I could smell Marcie's musky perfume. But I could also smell Anne's wet pussy even though she was seated across from me. From the way she wiggled in her chair I knew she was uncomfortably aroused. My erection was throbbing painfully in my pants, and I wanted to mount Anne in front of everyone to proclaim that she was mine. The desire to ejaculate into her body as her vagina pulsed and squeezed my penis competed with the fear that I would never again know such pleasures with her.

I heard Marcie asking, "Are you all right?" And I realized I had been making little grunting sounds as I fought my psychological demons. I turned toward her and nodded. Her eyes opened wide from whatever she saw on my face. I turned back toward Anne and I immediately felt a chill ripple down my spine. Her look of pure, naked lust mirrored my own emotions, but she was staring in the direction Jack had gone, not at me.

Jack returned and sat down, but we still didn't know what to say to each other. Jack and Anne had their backs to a wall. I was seated directly across from Anne. She turned to Jack and gave a little smile, and I realized they were holding hands under the table. Marcie realized it too, and she looked at me and raised an eyebrow, obviously asking what we should do. I had no idea, and I gently shook my head. She frowned and looked away. What the hell did she expect me to do? My emotions were churning and I felt both nauseous and still a little dizzy. My penis was also throbbing.

During the meal Anne and Jack couldn't hold hands, and the four of us managed to engage in small talk. We were kept waiting for a long time for dessert to arrive. "Your wife really seems to be enjoying my husband, doesn't she?" Marcie whispered in my ear as she slid her hand into my lap and began to rub my erection through my pants.

I was afraid I'd lose control and ejaculate if she continued, and I pushed her hand away. She leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "Look at Anne's face. Watch Jack's shoulder move. What do you think they're doing under the table?"

I felt Marcie grab my hand under the table as I looked across at Anne. Anne's nipples were so erect they looked ready to rip through the thin material covering them. Her mouth was slightly open and her lower lip was gently trembling. Her breathing was irregular. Her body gave a tiny jerk, and she squeezed her eyes shut for about a second. When she opened them, they were unfocused and her pupils were dilated.

Anne suddenly pushed her chair back and said, "I need to visit the ladies' room." She then touched the first knuckle of her right index finger to her lips. This was the signal we'd established with Dave and Glenda to mean, "I want to talk to you alone." I excused myself and escorted Anne to the bathroom. I was so erect I had trouble walking. When we got to the lobby, she said, "Wait for me here." Then she went into the ladies' room. Before I went into the men's room, I stared at her behind as her muscles flexed under her dress. I wondered if it still belonged to me. I wondered if it ever really had. I couldn't understand why I was so aroused.

In spite of my erect prick I managed to urinate, and I washed my hands and waited for Anne. She came out of the ladies room and pressed something into my hand. I looked down and saw her white thong. There is perhaps nothing either as sexually explicit or as sexually symbolic as a woman handing a man the panties she is wearing. Instead of exciting me, I felt as if she had hit me in the stomach.

I started to say something but Anne stopped me. "He was rubbing me through them at the table. That's as far as he ever got before. I climaxed. I want to feel him inside me. You can do Marcie if you want." With that she turned and walked toward our table. Everyone who had seen the outline of her thong before now knew she was naked under the dress. I shoved her thong into a pocket in my jacket and squeezed it as I followed her. It was noticeably damp and I could feel her sexy, sticky wetness clinging to my fingers. This was no symbol. It was Jack who had excited her, not me.

Damn Dave and Glenda! This was the deal that Anne and I had made, but I didn't know if I could let her make out with Jack in front of me and still stay rational! I was also feeling guilty about my intimate contact with Marcie the evening before, so I really didn't have the moral high ground. I felt like shit. I was even more scared and jealous than before. And I was still incredibly aroused at an intensively primitive level.

Once again I could smell Anne's arousal as I followed in her wake. As confused and hurt as I felt, I couldn't understand why I was still erect. Did the thought of her fucking Jack excite me? If so, why? Was it Marcie I really wanted to fuck? As confused as my emotions were, why was I so aroused?

Less than a minute after we sat down, I saw the excited and pleased look on Jack's face when he discovered he had free access to Anne's bare pussy. Anne's eyes were half-closed, and she began to breathe faster. I could see Jack's shoulders moving in a steady rhythm, and I knew he was finger-fucking my wife. Her upper body began to make little twitches and jerks. Her nipples pushed even harder against her dress. Jack was staring at Anne's face but she was staring glassy-eyed somewhere over my head.

As I watched my wife become increasingly aroused by her old boyfriend, Marcie bumped my hip as she moved her body beneath the table. I heard the soft sound of a zipper, then Marcie bumped me again as she lifted her hips from the chair and sat back down again. Marcie grabbed my hand and pulled it firmly toward her lap.

Anne's body began to flinch every few seconds, and she turned her head to look at Jack's face. She made a little gasp, then her mouth opened and she held her eyes closed. She tilted her head back and her lower jaw began to tremble.

I also flinched when my hand felt Marcie's bare thigh. She pressed my hand between her legs, and my fingers found themselves in the wooly forest of her pubic hair. She, like Anne, was not wearing panties. Marcie spread her knees apart and I began to rub her pussy in time with Jack's shoulder motions. I stared at the growing excitement on Anne's face as I rubbed Marcie's slit. Dammit all! She told me I could "do" Marcie, but this didn't feel right! Marcie made a strange sound and spread her knees further apart.

Anne began to make little squeaking sounds and her entire body jerked. Then it jerked again. And again. Jack had obviously brought her to a lengthy and powerful orgasm. Anne finally stopped moving and she opened her eyes. Jack's shoulder moved again, and in a few seconds Anne had another climax. She half rose out of her chair as she rhythmically thrust her hips against Jack's fingers. She made no attempt to conceal what she was doing.

Marcie was now wet, and I rubbed her clitoris. She made several guttural sounds in her throat and I looked at her. She was staring at Anne. Marcie turned her head and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me with your fingers!"

As I did so I felt her unzipping me and groping for my penis. I lifted my hips and she quickly pushed my clothing aside and took hold of me. I began to slide my fingers in and out of her as she stroked my erection. Anne's body shuddered as she climaxed yet again. Her head was back and her mouth was wide open. She clutched at her nipples with both hands through her dress as Jack continued to finger her. Her body was shaking as she moved her hips forward and back against his hand. Anyone who looked in her direction would know what she and Jack were doing. I was afraid to look toward other tables since they would know I was being cuckold right in front of them.

Dessert was finally delivered by the servers, but the four of us ignored it. The scent of pussy was so strong I could taste it. Anne had another climax, and I continued to rub Marcie. Jack wasn't even aware of it, but he was clearly winning the finger-fuck- the-other-guy's-wife competition.

Finally after I had been fingering her for several minutes, Marcie muttered something, then gave a little cry, and I felt her body tense. She trembled for several seconds, then relaxed. She had been squeezing my penis during her climax, and she began to rub it again. I was almost there. I renewed my finger motions inside an extremely wet Marcie. I glanced at Anne, but she was staring hard at Jack, not at me. I felt my own climax approaching and I tried to suppress the sounds of the groans I was beginning to make. I wondered where Marcie would aim my penis when I ejaculated. Whichever one my cum struck - Anne or Jack - didn't really concern me. I just wanted to climax. And the thought of doing it on them was strangely attractive. I felt the tension rapidly building in my groin. I was mere seconds from my climax.

Before I could ejaculate, Anne and Jack suddenly stood up and headed for an exit. Their abrupt departure brought Marcie and me back to earth. It took us a couple of minutes to get our clothes fastened so we could follow them. I used Jack's napkin to clean Marcie's pussy juice from my fingers, and she reached over and used Anne's napkin to blot her own crotch dry. Somehow these childish gestures seemed both appropriate and necessary. My penis was still throbbing and erect as we hurried after them.