The Reunion: Old Love, New Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, and Marcie and I kissed for a long time. Then I carried all our bags to the main lobby. We sat together holding hands and waited for our spouses. "I didn't come to the tenth reunion." She said. "I made a complete fool of myself at the five-year one. But this is even worse." What could I say? We just sat silently and waited. Our spouses arrived together a few minutes later, clinging to each other and touching each other like the lovers they were. I was only partially successful in ignoring the stares of the other people in the lobby.

GOING HOME

After we checked out, the four of us loaded everything into a shuttle bus and headed for the airport. I was strangely disappointed to learn we were not on the same flights. I realized I was starting to feel much more than mere lust for Marcie, and I wanted to spend more time getting to know her, other than in the bedroom. Ah well, since we only lived an hour apart, that would likely become a reality.

We must have confused the people who saw us separate. Anne and Jack hugged and kissed passionately, as did Marcie and me. Then we broke apart, and Anne and I headed one way, Jack and Marcie the other. Neither Anne nor I spoke until we were airborne.

"I didn't really break our arrangement, did I?" She said. "We heard Marcie's yell and Jack recognized her voice. You watched us, didn't you?" I nodded. "And you made love to her?" I nodded again. "I'm glad." She said.

When she didn't say anything else, I did. "What's going to happen to us now? And the kids? I know you had unprotected sex with Jack. What happens if you get pregnant?"

Anne turned to me and looked me in the eye. "Kyle, I'm going to have a couple of kids with Jack. I may already be pregnant. If you want to divorce me, I understand. But for the sake of our kids I hope you don't."

I felt my head spinning with confusion. "How's that supposed to work? We stay married and you sleep with Jack? How long do you think you can keep that a secret?"

"Whether Jack and Marcie divorce or not, if you and I stay married, he's going to be 'Uncle Jack' to my kids - both yours and Jack's. Unless you tell them something different, you'll still be their father." Jack and Anne had obviously thought things through.

"So our marriage will just be a sham? A pretense? A way to hide your affair? Is that it?" I could hear the jealous whine in my tone.

"That's one way to look at it I suppose." Anne replied. "But Uncle Jack's going to be visiting us a lot from now on. When he's here, I'm sleeping with him. If he brings Marcie, you won't have to sleep alone."

I took a deep breath at that statement! "And when he's not visiting? No more lovemaking for us? Ever?"

Anne gave me a peculiar look. "Kyle, I still love you. Just not the way I've always loved Jack. You're still my husband. Except when Jack's with me, I'll have sex with you as long as we use double protection. But Jack's the only man whose semen will enter my body from now on."

I thought that over. Well, I was certainly used to having protected sex with Anne. "And if I divorce you? What then?" I asked.

"Jack will divorce Marcie and I'll marry him. Except for our kids, that's what I would like. But I love our kids, Kyle. I don't want to hurt them!"

I was silent for several minutes as I tried to work through this twisted mess. "I'll think about it. I promise not to do anything until I sort everything out. But I can't promise anything right now, okay?"

Anne smiled. "I'm sure you'll do the best you can, Kyle. This isn't easy for me, either. I'm truly sorry how much I've hurt you. And Marcie."

EPILOG

Anne and I didn't divorce, and almost six years have passed. Every two or three weeks "Uncle" Jack and "Aunt" Marcie visit us, or we visit them. We've put a lot of miles on our cars. Anne and I have regular sex between visits, and it's at least as good as it usually was before the reunion. It's not always great, but it's still satisfying and worthwhile. I know that Marcie and Jack still have sex, but I've never asked about the details. It just doesn't matter all that much to me. Marcie and I have fallen in love, and our lovemaking is beginning to approach the intensity of Jack and Anne's. We're working on it whenever the nine of us are together.

That's right, the nine of us. Anne is the mother of five children now. The two oldest are mine and the three youngest are Jack's. They all call me "Dad" and he's "Uncle Jack." We've blended into a large family. Jack and I really feel more like brothers than friends, although I doubt most brothers share their wives. We've never had anything more to do with Dave and Glenda. After all, we've kind of taken swapping to a different level.

When Jack and Anne's youngest final moves out of my house, who knows what will happen? We'll cross that bridge later - in about two decades. In the meantime Jack and Anne took the three older kids to a movie so that Marcie and I could spend time alone together. We just got dressed again. The five of them should be back at any moment. I think Marcie could go again, but I'm worn out for the moment. I'll be sleeping with Marcie tonight. Tomorrow Marcie and I will return the favor by taking the kids somewhere so that Jack and Anne can enjoy each other.

Sleeping arrangements are much harder to conceal with five kids around, but we've moved into homes with double master bedrooms connected by a shared bathroom. The kids always see us going in and out of the "correct" bedroom, but Jack and I switch as soon as it's convenient. Whenever one of the kids knocks on the bedroom door, there's a mad scramble as Jack and I get back into the "correct" beds. So far it's worked.

My kids are old enough to know that the sounds they hear from the bedrooms are the adults having sex. When we get together, we make love as much as possible. Given the level of passion both couples share, we're extremely vocal. If the kids listen at the door, they're likely to discover "Uncle Jack" in bed with their mom, or "Aunt Marcie" in bed with their "dad." Hell, they probably already know. Even with both bathroom doors closed I can hear Jack and Anne, so they can probably hear us, too.

Other than that night at the reunion, Marcie and I have never watched Anne and Jack makes love. Maybe we will someday. We've also never had all four of us share the same bed, and as far as I know, Marcie and Anne haven't enjoyed girl-girl sex. But who knows? Once the kids are no longer around, maybe we'll experiment. In the meantime I'm enjoying making love to two wonderful women, so what more do I need?

Eventually one of the kids will probably find the "wrong" couple in bed together. We've already prepared our explanation so we're ready when it happens. It's not the truth, but it's believable. Maybe we'll be lucky and never need it. I hope so. Anne and Jack's relationship had enough bad luck and they deserve a break. Marcie and I wouldn't mind a little luck, either.

At first it felt strange, but I've gotten used to making love to Anne for several weeks, then intensely making love to Marcie for a couple of days. Each time I switch women, I'm extremely aroused. Other than during Anne's last three pregnancies and a couple of times when one of us was ill, the longest I've gone without sex is two days. I've never been more sexually active.

Occasionally we talk about that reunion, but we missed the last one and we never plan to attend another one. On extremely rare occasions I start feeling jealous of the fact that Jack regained Anne's love, but then I think about how hard it must be for Jack. He and Anne have three great kids that I get to raise with Anne. When I think of how he must feel about that, my jealousy disappears. Holding Marcie in my arms after we've made love helps, too. Her breasts feel even better than Anne's do against my chest. And Anne's still feel terrific!