The Reunion Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs started to tremble in anticipation and shivers were running up her back. After several minutes, unable to wait any longer, she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pressed his mouth against her clit. He took it in his mouth and pinched it between his moist lips, flicking it with his tongue. She arched her back and grabbed the sides of the desk as she moaned, releasing all the built up tension in her body.

He sucked on her, saliva dripping from her pussy down to the floor, her juices tasted amazing and he wanted more of it, penetrating her vagina with his tongue while pressing on her clitoris with his fingers.

She felt the wave starting to build up and her airy breathing evolved into steady moans of pleasure as the pressure increased on her pulsing clit. Her orgasm finally took her over as she clenched her body, arching her back and pushing her breasts out in a loud, liberating scream.

He got back up and held her head while she caught her breath, tucking her hair back behind her ear.

He dived once more into her eyes as she opened her legs and wrapped them around him like snakes locking on their prey.

She grabbed his opened shirt as he got close enough and kissed him with everything she had. An intense, possessive kiss, one that meant more than she could express with words, a kiss that only her entire body could channel through her mouth and tongue so he would know.

He grabbed his cock to rest it at the entrance of her body, kissing her neck and biting her ear. She took off his shirt and threw it on the floor as he slowly invaded her body, letting out a soft, deep, passionate moan into her ear.

She let out a muffled sigh as each thrust of his flesh pushed deeper and deeper inside of her.

She pulled him even closer, he felt amazing, like he belonged within her.

He was home.

She was not here anymore, electricity pulsating through her entire body, her skin made into water, reacting to the slightest touch like the surface of a sleeping lake, as the intoxicating smell of his cologne only made her more addicted. Their breathing was like a soothing symphony, melting the seconds away like a clock without numbers, a clock that forgot its purpose. The burning, humid friction of his rock hard stick inside her made it feel as if the universe had come to a stop, and soon they both felt the wave coming, stitching their souls together in a seemingly unending bliss.

Their fingers dug into their skin and they climaxed together, lost in each other's senses as their breathing became desperate gasps for air, then slowly died down.

They were both back in this boring world, but they would travel again soon.

12