The Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
Rob scores at a 30th high school reunion.
7k words
4.65
50.4k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

It's a good life I have traveling all around the Western United States. My name is Rob and I am an IT tech for a major grocery chain. It's my responsibility to visit our local stores to provide computer updates and maintenance for our in-house systems. Normally I am required to be onsite first thing Monday morning to make sure all weekend changes don't create havoc for our employees.

One of the benefits of my travel is visiting new and exciting places and eating in wonderful restaurants all on the company dime. This particular week I am in Southern Idaho visiting all of our area grocery stores. I'm staying in one of the only hotels in town, the Holiday Inn.

All of my tasks were completed during the week which means I get to play all weekend. Walking through the lobby on Saturday morning, I notice the marquee announcing a 30th high school reunion happening this evening. I stop by the front desk and ask about the festivities. The hotel rep said that all three high schools in this small town were having a joint celebration.

Well, well, well. I think I may have discovered what I will be doing this evening. The thought of flirting with 47 and 48 year old ladies has my cock twitching. I just might find a MILF or two hidden within the gathering, or perhaps a lonely and horny gal will find her way into my arms. With three different schools involved, it won't be hard at all to mix in and claim my spot as long lost alum.

I spend the day sightseeing which didn't last long as the small Idaho town does not have many attractions. There is no giant ball of string, or the world's largest sausage. There is a lovely river cutting through town that I visit, but my thoughts are on tonight's adventure.

At precisely 7:00PM, I make my way down to the large hotel ballroom. The only ballroom in town I was told. The festivities seem to be gathering steam with a band playing old favorites from the 80s and a loud buzz of conversations.

A makeshift table is set up at the entrance and three lovely ladies are checking in guests and collecting ten dollars to help offset the reunion costs. The lady sitting on the middle introduces herself as Tess from South High. From my vantage point, she is extremely attractive wearing a satin blue blouse with several buttons undone. Her large breasts swell and form a breathtaking amount of cleavage for my viewing pleasure. Her mates are longtime girlfriends, also from South High.

Earlier today at the hotel reception desk, I found out the only three high schools in town were South, Grant and Edison. Well, I introduced myself as Rob from Edison High. That was a no brainer. As I fish out my ten dollars, I remark, "Tess, you are stunning tonight, I feel as though I remember you from the old days even though I went to Edison, I'm sure we must have crossed paths in town."

Tess blushes and says perhaps she remembers me as well. Her seat mates tease her a bit for the flirtatious conversation. I inquire as to their names and they introduce themselves as Stacy and Carol.

"I bet you three were the hottest trio at South High, I'm surprised you are sitting here and not up on the stage as the guests of honor."

Knowing I am completely anonymous tonight, I lay it on thick. All three giggle and mumble something about being wall flowers back in the day. I tell them they must have blossomed later in life, because tonight they are the queens of the reunion.

I ask if they are attached, or if I stand a chance of having a dance tonight. Again they giggle like school girls. Stacy responds, "Carol and I are married, but our hubbies were not interested in attending since they're not alums and wouldn't know many people."

I smile and respond, "Well maybe I can steal a dance or two tonight, I won't tell hubby, if you don't."

This was Carol's queue to speak, "Well, I know Tess will be dancing all night, she is the single one, and perhaps you two can rekindle some flames."

Tess immediately shoots her an evil look. Not wanting to fan any flames right now, I excuse myself and enter the room, "Well ladies, I'll be looking for you, I'll save a dance or two for you all, don't be strangers."

Inside the ballroom I see the usual decorations found at many class reunions. A lot of crepe paper, balloons and hand painted signs line the walls. Round tables seating six to eight guests are spread out throughout the hall with the dance floor in the middle.

Several bars are setup and easy to spot due to long lines of people eager to drink. I mill about and look around for single ladies and groups of ladies in conversation to feast upon. Many couples are wandering about, some are dancing.

I listen for people sharing stories about old times at South High or Grant and gravitate towards those groups. I don't want to run into anyone who actually attended Edison and might call me out. But then again, after 30 years who would even suspect.

As the evening progresses, I introduce myself to several ladies and enjoy meeting them. I ask many for a dance and am delighted to have most accepted. Being a confirmed boob man, I focus on ladies with big tits. If the gal happens to mention South High, I drop the names of Tess, Carol and Stacy and ask if she remembers them. Some have vague recollections. The band plays a wide variety of tunes. When a slow song starts, I make sure I am on the floor dancing with my arm wrapped around my partner, pressing into her body as much as possible. I am delighted to find most ladies willing to press back into me in a tight hold. My cock responds every time as they press their tits into my chest. A few ladies grind their hips into me. I know they feel my seven inch shaft pressing back. I am semi-erect for most of the evening.

After several flings around the dance floor, I need a little refreshment. I head for the nearest bar and order a beer. As I get close to the front, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and look directly into Stacy's eyes. She is a real looker wearing a pretty floral wrap around dress that only reaches mid thigh. Her legs are stunning for a 47 year old. I'd say she qualifies as a MILF.

"Care to buy a lady a drink?" I answer, "Absolutely!"

I get my beer and order her a white wine. Stacy and the ladies have secured a table in back. We walk that way sipping our drinks. We put our drinks on the table and Stacy grabs my wrist, "Let's dance."

How can I say no to this vision? We head to the middle of the dance floor surrounded by bodies. The other dancers provide a nice shield for us as we move together for the slow song. Within minutes Stacy is grinding her hips into mine. The lights have gotten dimmer as the evening progresses. We hold each other tight as we sway back and forth. My cock has grown considerably with our movement. I know she can feel me.

Stacy confirmed my suspicion, "I love feeling your cock against my hip. Did I cause you to grow like that?" I confirm her question.

"Rob, I wanted to get you out here so I could ask you something, will you ask Tess to dance? Her hubby left her three years ago for a bimbo twenty years younger, she was devastated and hasn't gone out much since then. It was all I could do to get her out for the reunion, she only came out when I told her we would work the door and she wouldn't have to mingle with others. I just want her to enjoy life again."

I said, "Of course I will, she is a very sexy lady, I'm surprised she doesn't have men constantly knocking on her door."

Stacy continued, "I know! She has a rack on her that won't quit and I saw you looking down her blouse."

I had to confess, "I'm sorry Stacy, was I that obvious?"

"No, not that obvious, but I admit I'm a little jealous, I have nice boobs, just not as big. Here, feel mine, I'm not wearing any underwear."

Stacy grabs my hand and places it on her left breast. I feel her stiff nipple rub into my palm. She does have nice tits. I bet they are at least a C cup.

"Hey Stacy, didn't you say you are married? I shouldn't be feeling your boobs, although they feel really nice and I would love to suck on your nipples."

She smiles and says, "Well we are not going to fuck, but a little flirting and grabbing won't hurt as long as we don't get caught."

Stacy laughs and holds me closer, she reaches down and grabs my shaft and holds me tight.

"Mmmm, you have a nice cock; I know Tess will enjoy this. Before we go back to the table, rub my pussy a little bit, it's been a while since I've had a nice man feel me up."

Stacy has me completely confounded. But I must admit I am very turned on. My cock is throbbing and she can feel it. As we continue our slow dance, I move my hand down around the hem of her dress. No one is paying attention to us.

I snake my fingers under her skirt and search for her pussy. I feel her slit which is very wet. I slide my fingers up and down, spreading her labia. Stacy moans into my ear. As we move to the beat of the music, she spreads her legs. I am able to enter her gash with two fingers. I feel heat and wetness surround my fingers. As I move my fingers up, I make contact with her clit. I move my fingers in and out and up and down for a few more minutes. Each time I move my fingers, I flick her clit a little harder.

Stacy grabs my wrist and pulls my hand away from her cunt, "Enough, enough, I'm going to explode. Geez, if I wasn't married, I'd take you up to my room and fuck your brains out."

Stacy releases her grip on my dick and we catch our collective breaths before the music ends. I raise my fingers to my mouth and savor Stacy's juices. I share my fingers with her and she cleans my digits thoroughly, "I love my taste, I hope you do too Rob and I hope this won't be the last time."

We walk back to the table in the back and retrieve our drinks. Tess and Carol are sitting and talking. Tess and I make eye contact and smile. She is such a lovely lady. How on earth could her ex leave her? I once again admire her blue satin blouse that is stretched to the limit trying to confine her huge breasts. I long to hold and kiss them.

I take a long swig of beer and focus on Tess, "Will you do me the favor of the next dance Tess?"

Stacy gives her a playful nudge and she accepts my request. We hold hands as we make our way to the dance floor. I compliment her on her attire. In addition to her blue blouse, she is wearing a tan skirt which hugs her thighs.

The slow songs continue and we hold each other close. I wrap my arms around her and pull her tight into my chest. Her tits squish between us. I am in heaven. We gaze into each other's eyes and she smiles.

"I am so happy that I came out tonight. It's been a difficult couple of years, but I think I am ready to put those days behind me, I plan to change my outlook and it begins right now. Thank you for being a gentleman, thank you for asking me to dance."

We continue our slow dance and I feel Tess pushing closer to me, almost grinding her pussy into my thigh. My cock never deflated from my encounter with Stacy. I know Tess is feeling my seven inches right now. Her big boobs feel so nice and I swear I can feel her hard nipples poking into me.

I whisper into her ear, "I love the perfume you are wearing, your body feels divine."

Tess snuggles into me more and raises her lips up to mine. We kiss lightly at first and then press our lips tighter together. We spend the next several minutes locked together in a closed mouth kiss. I don't want to rush her, knowing this is probably pushing her limits right now.

Tess breaks our kiss and floors me with her comment, "OH Rob, it's been so long since I've felt this way, I am so horny right now. I feel your cock pressing into me and I am on fire, I don't know what to do."

I take a chance, look directly into her eyes and tell her, "Tess, I want to eat your pussy; I want to give you the most exquisite orgasm ever."

Tess gasps and releases her hold on me. Oops, did I just cross a line. Tess tells me she will be right back. I make my way from the dance floor back to the table wondering if I just screwed up the entire night. Several minutes pass and then I see Tess making her way back to our table. She comes up to me holding something in her hand. Tess presses her hand into mine and passes me her white lace panties, "This is for you my love, I am ready."

She winks at me and takes her seat at the table next to Stacy. I stand there with a stunned look. In the dim light I raise my hand to my face and take a long sniff. Her aroma is intoxicating. I guess I just received my answer. I put her panties in my pocket and sit down next to her. We lean in and share another kiss.

Stacy remarks, "Oh my god you two, what happened on the dance floor?"

Tess looks at me and motions with her head. I think I get her gist. The tables have over sized cloth covers that drape all the way to the floor. I take the hint and move down under the table. I am completely hidden under the large table. I have plenty of room since there are only the three ladies sitting there.

Tess lifts the cloth where she sits and spreads her legs. I am now looking directly at her shaved pussy. I can't believe what is happening. Her smooth thighs frame a beautiful set of puffy outer lips. Her inner labia poke out between her mons and glisten with moisture. She shifts lower in her chair which opens her legs wider. Her inner lips open like a tasty rose blossom that compels me closer.

I place my hands on Tess's thighs and move in for my first taste of nectar. My tongue snakes out and I glide it up and down her moist lips. Her rich taste has me begging for more. I feel Tess squirm in my hold, so I know I have her attention. I wonder if Stacy knows I am licking her best friend's pussy.

I press my lips to hers and suck on her inner flaps. I move my tongue around the soft skin captured in my mouth. Tess presses her center hard against me. My actions go into overdrive. I flick my tongue back and forth lapping up the juices she is providing. I delve deep into her inner flesh and lick all around her lovely flower. I feel her clit harden and emerge from its protective hood. Her small nubbin grows harder and longer within my lips.

I can tell just by sucking on Tess's clitoris that it is larger than most women I've had the pleasure of satisfying. How on earth could a sane man walk away from this lady. Huge tits, a shaved pussy and now the stiffest clit I've ever encountered. I suck on her fully engorged appendage and use my tongue to flick it back and forth and up and down. I concentrate my effort on this center of her sexuality. Tess's thighs quiver as I bring her to the brink of orgasm.

Her tasty juices flow into my mouth. Her thighs press tight against my face holding me in place as I provide the final stimulus. I use the flat surface of my tongue to lap up her pussy lips from bottom to top and press against her clit. Tess is sent over the edge. I can't move my head from the vice like grip she uses. In addition, her hand is now under the table holding the top of my head tight against her cunt. Her sweet cum flows and covers my face as she rides out her climax.

After an eternity, I feel her thighs relax and I am able to move back a few inches. I watch her inner lips flare and pulsate; such a lovely site. Her thighs are covered in sweat and girl juice. Her outer lips are pink and puffy. As her orgasm ends, I watch her clit recede back beneath its hood and her inner flower close. Tess closes her thighs and adjusts her sitting position. She slides a little to the left and I am ready to crawl from beneath my hiding place. Her hand is still on my head and she presses my head to my right. I'm not sure what she is wanting, until I see the table cloth raise. Stacy looks down at me and quietly whispers, "My turn."

I'm stunned kneeling here under the table. I certainly wasn't prepared for this turn of events. Before my mind registers what is taking place, Stacy slides her bottom lower in her chair and spreads her legs open. I now gaze upon my second quim of the evening. Her mons is covered with a thin layer of neatly trimmed hair in the shape of an inverted triangle. Her pubic curls point down to her outer pussy lips which are clean shaven.

I can take the hint. My married friend wants to be orally satisfied too. Just like Tess, I place my hands on Stacy's thighs and move in for another taste of her pussy. My tongue snakes out and I glide it up and down her slit. I delight in the same taste I had when we were on the dance floor. Only this time I am at the source. I feel Stacy squirm with my first lick. Her outer lips are tight together. I force my tongue deep between her folds and lick up separating her outer lips. Stacy doesn't have the same fleshy labia that Tess has. Stacy's inner lips are thin and provide just an outline of flesh that frames her inner pink gash. Her clit is a tiny nub, but just as sensitive as Tess's. I find I can lightly touch her clitoris with the tip of my tongue and cause her to squirm.

I use a different technique to pleasure her. My tongue is much more forceful as I separate her smooth lips. I push deep into her pussy with my tongue and pull back again. It's as if my tongue is a tiny wet cock, sliding in and out. Going deep and receding over and over. With every few thrusts of my tongue, I lick up and touch her clit.

I must be helping her climb the ladder toward her orgasm because here comes her hand to pull my head tight between her legs. I use my fingers to pull apart Stacy's lips and open her inner flesh for me to lick. She is just as wet as Tess. Her juices are a bit tangier than Tess's sweetness, but just as good. I enjoy the different tastes and textures of my lovers. My jaw is getting a bit tired. It's rare that I get to please two ladies so close together. I know Stacy won't mind coming quickly, so I attack her clit. The tip of my tongue flicks her hard button of flesh over and over and over. My tongue and her clit meld together as I relentlessly pursue my target.

Stacy's hand now grabs me by the hair and pulls me even tighter between her legs. Her thighs shake and squirm as she rides through a blissful climax. I'm lost in a sea of her juices. Once again my head is locked in place and I cannot move. I can only hold my position so long before I need to breathe again. Fortunately Stacy's thighs start to relax as her orgasm subsides and I am able to break free of her death grip. My face again is covered in cum.

I remain under the table for a few minutes waiting to see if I am going to service the third member of the group. Carol is sitting next to Stacy, however, her legs are held tightly together. I guess she will remain true to her husband. I emerge from beneath the table and take a seat next to Tess. Both girls' eyes are glossy. They have wide grins of satisfaction on their faces.

Tess leans over to me, "Thank you so much that was delicious and thanks you for taking care of Stacy. I know her husband doesn't go down on her ever, so I'm happy for her."

I use a napkin to wipe the lady cum from my cheeks and chin. I lean into Tess and kiss her. She can taste the combined juices that linger on my lips. She snakes her tongue onto my mouth and we hold a deep soulful kiss. I see that Tess and Stacy are holding hands.

Stacy looks over to me and mouths a thank you. It is totally all my pleasure. As I sit there enjoying the moment, I suddenly realize that my cock is rock hard and throbbing. I was so focused on eating pussy, I forgot about my own needs.

Chapter 2:

I lean over to Tess again, "Tess, would you consider joining me up in my room? My cock is so hard, it's almost painful and I really want to make love to you."

"Oh Rob, I'm sorry. I was so into my own release, I forgot about your needs. Yes, yes, of course I will join you, I so want to make love with you as well. You have opened me up to new pleasures and I want to experience more."

12