The Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess looks at Stacy and Carol and gives them a knowing nod. Stacy releases Tess's hand and gives me thumbs up.

Stacy says, "I'll see you two later, I think I am ready to call it a night as well. We'll hook up later this evening, or will it be in the morning!"

She shoots us an evil grin.

It turns out Tess and Stacy have reserved a room for the night as well. Carol plans to head home after the festivities die down. They both wave to us as we get up and depart. I hold Tess's hand as we leave the ballroom and head to the elevator.

We enter the elevator and push the button taking us up to the fourth floor. As the doors shut, I turn to Tess and we embrace. She wraps her arms around me and holds me close. I feel her tits press against me. I want to undress her and feel those tits in my hands.

"Rob, take me, you've opened my senses that have been closed for many years. Don't hold back, fuck me, please!"

We can't get to my room fast enough. Once the elevator doors open to the fourth floor hallway, we rush to room 422. My card key opens the door and we head straight for the king size bed. Tess sits and pulls me close, demanding me to stand still. Her hands go straight to my belt and zipper. My pants and underwear drop. My cock flips to attention, pulsing with pent up desire. I've been hard all night waiting for this moment.

Tess grabs hold of my erection and squeezes, "Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy this all night. I've been without cock for far too long, I know it was my choice and now I choose you." With those words, she opens her mouth and slides down my shaft. Tess sucks on me for just a moment.

"Let's get you out of these clothes; I want to feel skin on skin. I know you want my boobs; you've been staring at them all night. Did you like the view at the ballroom door? I was ready to rip off my blouse right then."

Well, I guess I wasn't so discrete when we first met.

I kick off my shoes and quickly shed the rest of my clothes. I pull Tess to her feet and cup her magnificent breasts in my hands. They fill my hands and then some. I massage each orb still covered in blue satin. I take my time as I release each button on her blouse. I kiss her lips between each button coming undone. Slowly her swelling flesh is revealed. I've waited this long, so I want to enjoy each step.

I release the final button and open her blouse. Her breasts are waiting for me, encased in a lovely white lace bra with a front clasp. Her tits overflow the cups and create a deep cleavage of skin. I bend down and kiss the tops of her mounds, running my lips up and around her chest. My prize is at hand. I move my fingers to the clasp and stare into Tess's eyes as I unclip her brassiere.

Tess's huge tits spring forth in all their glory. They are a feast for my eyes, even lovelier than I imagined. They are perfectly round, capped with the most exquisite areole and thumb sized nipples. Her areoles are dark red and measure over three inches in width. Her nipples are stiff and poke out a good half inch.

Tess grabs my head and pulls me to her chest, "These are for you darling, suck on my nipples. Enjoy my DDD's."

Triple D's, oh my gawd. They looked big when they were hidden beneath her satin blouse, but now they appear massive to me. I use my hands to lift each and feel their weight. My lips move to her left nipple and I suck it deep into my mouth. I run my tongue around the hard bud and lick it over and over. I mimic my action with her right nipple. They seem to swell more as I suck harder. I squeeze her boobs together and move my lips back and forth between each.

Tess moans her approval. I back away long enough to completely remove her blouse and bra. I unzip her skirt and it falls to her feet. We are both standing there completely naked, my cock pokes her and her tits press into me. We fall back on the bed and begin a night of passion.

"So Mister, what's your pleasure?"

"I want you on top so I can play with your amazing tits."

I position myself in the center of the bed on my back. My cock points straight up waiting for Tess's sweet pussy. Tess moves up and straddles me. Her wet slit presses down on my shaft, massaging my seven inches. She moves back and forth rubbing me and providing lubrication. She lifts up, grabs my cock and positions me at her entrance. She slides down on my shaft, easily taking all of me.

"Oh gawd, you fill me up, I'm still so wet from your pussy eating. You slid right into me. Play with my boobs, I want to come again, I'm going to ride you hard."

With these words, Tess begins to move up and down, squeezing her inner muscles with each stroke. I reach down with my fingers and rub her large clit making her squirm and press harder into my hips. Her big tits sway back and forth with her nipples poking out.

I reach up and grab her left breast between both hands. I massage her immense flesh and rub my fingers all around her puffy areole and hard nipple. I beckon Tess to lean down and feed me her DDD mammary. I lift my head a bit and find her hard nipple to suckle. The harder I suck, the faster her hips move taking my cock with her. I feel her juices run down my shaft onto my balls.

Tess presses her hands against my chest to support her continuing movement. As I shift my attention to her other boob, she increases her effort and is now bouncing wildly on my member. The sexual feeling in my cock and her pussy is building quickly. I am ready to fill her quim with my cum. I suck harder on her right nipple while my fingers flick her left nipple.

"I can't hold back any longer Tess, I'm going to cum."

"Fill me up Rob. I'm close too, just a little more. Keep sucking my nipples, it feels so good. Cum in me baby, cum now."

With her urging and tight pussy running up and down my length, I am brought to the brink. I lift my hips and push deep into Tess as I release several jets of semen deep into her pussy. My cock spams several times and with each spasm, more jism floods her cunt.

Tess grunts, "Gawd, I feel your cum, It's warm and filling me up. I am so close, pound up into me, bite my nipples, yes that's it. That's it. I'm cuuummmmminggg. Ahggg."

Tess settles down on my hips and she spasms and shakes with her climax. I keep pushing up, keeping her filled with my cock. Her legs quiver around me. She drops her entire weight onto me. She is spent. I reach around her back and pull her tight onto my chest. She is breathing rapidly.

I stay buried deep in her inner walls for several minutes until my shaft begins to soften. I slip out from Tess and we roll on our sides still locked in an embrace.

"Whew, that was good, number two. I can't tell you the last time I had two orgasms in one evening. Thank you. Thank you."

We lie on our sides and smile at one another. Our eyes are locked in. We move our faces together and kiss softly. Right now we are recovering and just want to enjoy our being together. There is no urgency in our kiss, just a sense of satisfaction.

Chapter 3:

It's getting late, but not yet time for sleep. I raise my eyebrows at Tess and say, "What would you say to another go round?"

Tess smiles, "If we do, I won't be able to walk and will have to spend the night."

"I was counting on that, I'm not ready to let you go, sexy lady. This time it's your choice, tell me what you want."

Tess lets me know as soon as she can move she will stand and bend over the bed. She wants me to take her from behind. She wants it hard. The thought make my cock harden again.

Tess says,"OK, I'm ready again. My legs are shaky, but I think I can manage to stand."

Tess gets up on her knees and slides over to the side of the bed. She slowly makes her way to the floor and leans over the bed. She sticks her bum out and up.

"I'm ready again, come over here and fill me up."

I maneuver around the bed and my feet hit the floor. I go over to behind Tess and admire her nice wide ass sticking up in the air. For 47, she is in excellent shape. I have focused so much on her huge Triple D's that I am just now seeing how fabulous her backside is. Her ass cheeks are soft and full. A bit of middle age spread awaits me.

Tess spreads her legs, leans further into the bed and prepares to be entered again. My cock is responding again and I am erect. I move in behind her and rub my palms all over her ass. Her backside is soft and pliable, just perfect for my entry. I place my shaft at the crack between her cheeks. I press my fingers down on my cock and rock back and forth. My shaft glides back and forth along her ass crack and over Tess's anal ring. She squirms a bit, not knowing my intention.

I grab my shaft and push against her soft, smooth pussy lips. I enter her easily sliding deep into her womanhood. Her inner flesh is slick with her juices and my cum from our earlier union. I withdraw my cock and it is coated with our natural lubricant. I press in again and hold my groin close against her fleshy cheeks. I press as deep as I can. I grab hold of her hips and start to pump in and out.

"Tess, you feel so good, your pussy is so hot and wet, I can feel my cum inside. Get ready for a good pounding. Tell me if I get too rough?"

"You can never be too rough with me, this is my favorite position. I want to feel your big cock deep inside. I can take it, take me fast and deep."

Tess spreads her legs wide and grabs onto the bedspread. I plant my feet firmly on the floor and proceed to saw back and forth as quickly and as deeply as I can. With each thrust, I bottom out against Tess's ass and she grunts her approval. I pull back three or four inches before plunging in again. I grip her hips tight and pound. Each time I glide deep into Tess, she pushes back. She flexes her inner wall of flesh and grips my shaft. Her passion builds with each thrust of my cock. My balls slap loudly against her outer lips.

Since this is her favorite position, I'm going to take a chance that she likes to have her ass stimulated. I slow down my movement and watch my cock glide smoothly in and out of her pussy. I reach down between us and gather some natural lubricant onto my fingers. I use my wet index finger to rub Tess's tight anal opening. I move my finger back and forth over her sphincter, spreading juices all over her ass crack. I place a finger on her rear orifice and push down at the same time I push my cock back into her cunt. My finger enters her passage past the tight ring. Tess gasps as I invade her rear.

"Are you OK with this?"

Tess affirms she is with a nod of her head and another grunt of satisfaction. I push my single digit deeper until it is fully enclosed in her rear. I move my finger in and out, timing my movement with the movement of my cock. I can feel my shaft with my finger through the thin membrane that separates her holes. I keep my index finger buried deep as I fuck her faster.

Tess moves one hand down to her engorged clit and rubs the hard nub. Her fingers frantically move back and forth as I pound her. Her legs are shaking. Her fingers are a blur. My cock is a piston drilling deep into her gash.

"Oh yes, oh yes! I'm there! Feels so good. Fuck me hard, Rob. Fuck me hard. Yes. Shit, here it comes. Aarrrrgggg."

I feel a sudden burst of heat and wet juice as she explodes with a gut wrenching orgasm. Tess screams into the pillow, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. So good, so good."

Her body shakes all over. I feel her tighten her grip on my shaft. Her rear ring tightens around my finger. The added pressure delivers me closer to my release, "Tess, Tess, I can't last any longer, I'm going to cum. Geez, feels so good, oh my gawd, your pussy feels so good."

Tess looks back at me. She is a sweaty mess, "Come on my ass, and shoot that big load all over my big bum. Give me your jiz, give it to me now."

I pull my cock out of her pussy at the same time I remove my finger. I grab my cock and pump several ropes of semen onto her backside. I cover her fleshy mounds with my sticky cum. I continue to move my hand back and forth along my seven inches until the last drops of goo fly onto her ass.

Completely spent for the second time tonight, I fall onto her back pressing her into the mattress. I take several deep breaths in my attempt to come back to earth. I reach around Tess and slide my hands between the bed and her glorious tits. I palm and squeeze her orbs and hard nipples.

I have fantasized about this scenario so many times. I just want time to stand still. My cock is buried deep in her pussy. My hands hold onto her full breasts. My wobbly legs support my weight as our bodies are pressed together.

Tess begins to laugh. Her body shakes beneath me, "Whew, that was the best fuck of my life. You pounded me pretty good, I've never cum that hard. I absolutely love your cock. Thank you for coming tonight; in more ways than one." She continues to laugh as our breathing returns to a normal cadence.

I say, "Stay right here, we are a sticky mess, I'll grab a towel. Let's take a shower tonight and get squeaky clean. I'm sorry to say we are done for the night, I don't think I can get it up any more."

"Yes, I know. My pussy can't take anymore either. Two fabulous fucks; who could ask for anything more."

I disengage from Tess, my soft dick slides out and hangs limp. I walk over to the bathroom and return with a couple of hand towels. Tess is still lying against the mattress. I wipe my cum from her ass cheeks and then press it up against her cunt lips to catch all the jism dripping from within her. I use the second towel to wipe my groin.

"I'll go start the shower and then we can wash each other before we rest. You wore me out Tess, thank you so much."

"Right back at you Rob. I'm going to call Stacy and let her know I'm spending the night with you. She'll be OK by herself, she has her favorite vibrator and I'm sure it's buried deep in her vagina by now."

I walk into the bathroom and open the shower door. I turn on the water and adjust the temperature so it is a little hotter than normal. I'm looking forward to the heat. I walk back into the room to get Tess and see her talking into the phone. I stand back a bit and listen.

"Yep, I'm going to spend the night. We're in 422... Yes, it was fabulous, I came so hard... Yes, from the rear, you know it's my favorite position... Uh huh, he did..."

I could only hear Tess's side of the conversation, but I can imagine the questions that Stacy is asking.

"I can't believe I had two orgasms tonight. Oh my gawd, you're right, it was three, counting when he ate our pussies. Oh Stacy thanks for making me come out to the reunion."

I motion for Tess that the shower is ready. She nods and smiles.

"What? Seven inches, yes, circumcised and his balls are shaved. I don't know, I didn't give him a blow job yet, I'll tell you in the morning. Yes, really hard. Stacy, are you masturbating? You're such a dirty girl. Bye."

Tess hung up and came into the bathroom, "OK, sweetie I'm ready for the shower, by the way, Stacy said to thank you for the wonderful orgasm. She said you are the best, and I was right, the dirty girl was using her vibrator while we spoke."

Tess walks into the shower and I follow her in. We soap up each other and wash up. I stand behind her and wash her back. I wrap my arms around her and soap up her tits. I fondle them and squeeze them and hold them up. I love her boobs. I move my soapy hands down to her pussy and run my fingers over her smooth lips cleaning her folds.

We switch places and she washes my back. She wraps her hands around me and moves her soapy hands down to my groin. She grabs my cock and cleans my shaft and balls. She squeezes and fondles me. Satisfied we are clean; we shut off the water and grab some towels. We dry each other and kiss each other.

We are both exhausted and ready for sleep. We turn down the bedspread and blanket and crawl in. I lay on my back. Tess lays next to me with her head on my chest while I run my hand up and down her back, soothing her weary body.

The last thing I remember was Tess looking up and kissing me goodnight. She thanks me for a wonderful evening as we drift off to sleep.

12