The Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped tormenting my breasts and let his erection back where it belonged. Inside me.

This round he didn't give time for me to adjust, he moved back and forth rocking his hips. Hitting that tiny bundle of nerves spot on with every thrust and grunt. I arched back as I felt myself letting go, when his thrusts became deeper and harder, drawing out a scream with every push and pull.

He knew exactly what I wanted and was more than willing to deliver it to me.

"Peter..." I moaned biting my lip when he kissed my neck, my collar bones. The feel of his heavy sack hitting me just below where his arousal disappeared into me, while his right hand squeezed my ass, the way he groaned from his throat and looked between my face and his glistening hardness took the entire experience to whole another level.

I climaxed, harder than I ever had and I knew I was ruined for any more shower head time in my bathroom. My entire body went stiff as I threw my head back, as tiny white circles danced in my vision.

A few more powerful thrusts later, I could feel peter's breathing go erratic as loud masculine sounds started echoing around the bar. I held his face, recovering from my own transcendence as he kissed me again and again.

"I wanted to be so in control with you, and..." he breathed loudly leaving the sentence hanging.

"I can't believe we did that. In a pub" I could feel my chest rise up and down along with his.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you're a virgin"

"I didn't think it was important. I didn't know..."

"Did I hurt you?" he asked pulling back looking square at my eyes.

"No. you were wonderful. I couldn't have wished for anything better"

He smiled thanking me and started planting soft little kisses from my neck and downwards. When he reached the apex of my thighs, he planted a tender kiss and looked up. He brought up both my legs on the counter, so that they weren't hanging free anymore. After tugging his condom off, he climbed up alongside using his upper hand strength and laid me flat on the cold counter.

I winced and he noticed.

"Would you rather prefer the comfort of my bed?"

"It's not every day that you have the entire pub to ourselves" I winked making a mental note to use this opportunity to the fullest.

"I have to be honest, this is not how I saw tonight playing out" he said hovering over me.

"Oh? What did you expect?"

"Oh you know the usual, trying to hide my hard-on as I talk with you all night and then going home to a cold shower"

"Liar" I said running my hands over his back.

"Sometimes the cold shower doesn't work either. The image of you on your knees the day I met you looking up at me, helplessly. Jesus! The number of times I've masturbated to that"

"Liar" I moaned even as I imagined him masturbating and I was sure there wouldn't be anything sexier in this world.

"Perhaps I should prove to you"

"How?"

"I know how" he said spreading my legs again and moving downward.

"Take off your clothes. I want to see you naked"

He immediately obliged unbuttoning his shirt as I helped it fall off his shoulder. His jeans and boxers were kicked into the corner where my dress lay.

"You have me naked. Now what do you want to do with me?"

He looked glorious, the wide expanse of his chest going down to a narrow hips that held the most beautiful treasure a girl could ask. His biceps flexed with every action and I cursed myself for missing out on all this for two long years.

"Come up here" I demanded holding his shoulders and kissing him. I caught his erection in my hand and slowly started rubbing him, up and down, thoroughly from the base to the tip. He tried to maintain eye contact but failed miserably as he shut his eyes tight, groaning and rocking his hips into the palm of my hand. I could feel the way the nerves twitched under my touch and I smiled wickedly increasing the pressure of my grip.

"Oh, fuck" he screamed his hands squeezing my breasts and his lips covering mine. A few seconds later I felt a cold liquid run along my shoulders, dripping onto my breasts soon after his right hand left my skin.

He pulled up, not chest to chest anymore I could see what he was doing. He was holding up the beer gun on me.

I was being drenched in beer! I giggled when he pointed the gun towards my breasts as it tickled slightly and it started pouring down onto my legs.

"You're going to have to pay for that" I said as I felt the difference between his warm touch and the cold beer on my skin wildly erotic.

"It would be well worth it" he said pointing the gun lower and I feel it run over my pubic hair down below.

When I don't feel the sensation of the beer gun anymore I open my eyes to see that he is using it on himself, on his hard length while his other hand pulled the skin roughly, coating himself in a fine delicious layer of cold beer.

I licked my lips, finding myself wetter by every instant at the sight in front of me. I was right, peter masturbating was the sexiest thing in the world.

"Oh peter, wow! I think now I know what will be starring in my fantasies every night" using my elbows I tried to get off my back when peter moved forward, locking my body with his legs. I mentally thanked the designer that he made the counter wide enough for this to happen.

He arched his back in a raw, primal fashion, the pace of his hands increasing every second. I was too mesmerized to disturb him as he pleasured himself on top of my stomach.

I crossed my legs as I became hot and bothered and didn't know what to do with my hands or legs anymore.

He let go off the beer gun and looked down at me, his eyes clouded with lust and nothing else.

"Open your mouth" he commanded. I opened my already panting mouth wider expecting him to slide inside but instead he held my breasts closer, pushing his hips forward and backward, as his erection moved in my cleavage.

"so soft" he purred in almost a trance and I understood why he needed my mouth open when with the slightest tilt of my face , the head of his erection reached my lips , only the tip slipping in every time tantalizingly.

I saw every emotion cross through his face as he came close to his climax, his eyebrows pulled tight, every muscle of his body going taut as he shuddered and spilled all over my beer coated slippery breasts and mouth. Holding my face captive he pushed his erection deep inside my mouth until it hit my throat and came another spurt, coating my tongue and throat with a thick, hot fluid that tasted salty with a hint of beer to it.

I swallowed as I looked up to find him gawking at me intently, looking like Adonis himself as he stroked my cheek and pulled out with a sense of accomplishment.

"Does it still feel like a lie?" he asked and I couldn't believe what I saw. My peter with nothing but glasses and beer on him, looking like every bit I had imagined him in my dreams.

"Oh no, no lie" I said as he backed away from me glancing at the mess he's made.

"You're so dirty" he winked, his gaze fixed on where his cum and beer laid in abundance on my right breast.

"Let's get you showered" he said after a few seconds of having his fill of my body.

"Don't you like me dirty?" I pouted innocently as he got down the counter and help me down.

"Oh baby, I like you dirty too much to let you stay like that" he spanked playfully on my ass as I walked towards the ladies room and wondered if they had showers in there. Certainly not.

I turned back to catch him staring at my behind with a little too much interest. I smiled before I said "where do we shower?"

"There's a staff room that way" he pointed towards the right.

"Lead the way then" I asked basking in the glory of our love-making as I shamelessly strutted around naked in the pub.

"Oh no, I'd rather follow you" he said running his eyes appreciatively over me.

"Suit yourself" I liked his eyes on me, a little too much.

As I found the staff room with not much difficulty I asked "I know this pub belongs to your friend, but I didn't think you knew so much about it or that you would get the pub alone for an entire night just because you wanted to"

"What can I say, I have my resources" he smiled as I saw a small room with a couple shower cabins that weren't too luxurious but would definitely not be inefficient. As I entered the first cabin , I kept the glass door open expecting that peter would follow suit. But he didn't.

I turned the shower knob, adjusting it for the right temperature settings and the warm water on my skin felt so welcome after the beer mess. The throb between my legs still remained and I desperately wanted peter to join.

As I felt the beer wash away from my body, I lathered up with the body wash and I turned to see peter through the fog, his face unclear.

"Won't you join me?"

"I'd rather watch but since you ask so nicely..."

I felt the familiar touch of his hands as he took over the job of lathering up my backside, and his extra attention to my ass didn't go unnoticed.

"Underneath all those baggy t shirts and jeans, I knew you had an amazing body but jenny..." He planted a kiss on the left cheek of my behind and then right and stood, letting his body graze over mine, I could feel his hardness at my lower back and I felt his lips at the ears.

"...But it's beyond anything I've ever imagined" I wasn't sure if he was lying to please me or if it was the truth but in that moment, I certainly believed him.

"You're not so bad, yourself"

"Didn't you have a boyfriend in high school? That guy that we bumped into a couple months back"

Henry?

Henry certainly wasn't my boyfriend, more like a high-school crush. The perfect soccer player, top-notch grades, golden boy of the school, he was the guy every girl wanted to date and every guy wanted to be. Even sucked into my books, his good looks and charm didn't go unnoticed by me. When we met him 2 months back, he hadn't changed much. After-all it had just been 2 years since I last saw him. But it wasn't an exaggeration when I say that I had. A lot.

I'd straightened my wild curls and dyed my brown hair into a golden dirty blonde and shortened it to the length of my shoulders. The day I met him, I was wearing bright red-lipstick on Jessica's insisture. But my wardrobe hadn't changed much, but maybe upgraded from plain t-shirt and jeans to ones with witty liners and jeans that were on the edge of comfort and stylish.

His surprise wasn't well-hidden when he saw what he saw. And the awkward conversation of me appreciating how he looks just as handsome as he did before and his confusion as to if I was even the same girl who was his chemistry lab partner for a semester, would've given off the wrong vibes to anyone around us. And peter was around us.

"No" I noticed he re-lathered the same parts again and again, and I didn't stop him. I twisted my neck to see that he's removed his glasses. Of course, why would anyone wear their glasses in the shower? Silly me!

"So you didn't date anyone in high-school?"

Why the sudden interest in my almost non-existent dating life was beyond me.

"I just went on a couple dates that led to nowhere but that's about it"

"Which explains why you're still a virgin at the age of 19"

"You say that like it's a crime. When did you lose your virginity playboy?"

"14 and she was 16. I had no idea what I was doing" he laughed recalling the moment and I ran my hands along his sides, rejoicing in his taut muscles slippery with water. Well, now he certainly knew what he was doing.

"That's a little too young, isn't it?"

"For you maybe. Not so much for a horny teenage boy" he kissed my cheek chuckling as his hands held my hips and I put my arms around his neck, suggestively grinding my hips

His hands slipped a little lower, cupping my ass and pulling me up, higher even.

"Bend over" I didn't know peter, my peter would be so bossy and commanding. Oh, but I loved it. And now I knew why every girl he went out with, wouldn't let him go without a fight.

I bent at my waist, not sure how this position would be of any use to either of us.

"Bend your knees, get down on all fours"

Ohhhh!

He helped me do just that on the wet floor of the shower and I looked up uncertainly as he towered over me.

He got down on his knees just behind me and I wiggled my hips remembering his hungry eyes on my behind earlier.

"Minx" he said playfully as he raised my hips higher, to his will and wish and I turned my neck around to see his legs on either side of mine, one on the knee and the other on his feet, bent slightly at the knee.

"Sore?" he asked spreading my butt cheeks and kneading them.

"Oh no, please don't stop" with one hand he pulled my hips to meet his and with the other he guided himself inside me.

I moaned at the intense feeling of being stretched again, I was a little sore but I wasn't going to admit that in a thousand years if it would stop peter from moving.

"Remember the first year frat party, we were playing truth or dare?" he cooed, his thumbs pressing hard into my skin and he suddenly pulled out all the way through.

"Yes?"

"You sat next to me and you were the one spinning the bottle, every time you had to lean forward to do so, pushing that perfect little ass in my face, this is exactly what I wanted to do then"

Thrust, so hard and so deep and every muscle of my being clenched. That burn around the edges, and the warmth of the water dripping onto us, felt wonderful.

The memory of the party and what went through his mind then, got to me, making me aroused than I possible could be. He didn't begin setting up a slow rhythm, it was one hard thrust and pulling out completely, one after the other.

Every pounding made my body move forward with the jolt of the force and my hands slipped on my floor. I laid with my left cheek to the marble , moaning and groaning in pleasure as he leaned forward kissing my shoulder blades and his hands holding my breasts preventing them from heavily jiggling with every thrust.

As I got so close to the peak, his hands left my breasts, now solely focused on his hardness, he rolled his hips. And my god, that did it!

I came, pulling him deeper into my cervix as he let me silently float through the orgasm.

"You didn't cum" perhaps I wasn't very active. I frowned that I didn't make him feel as good as he made me.

He pulled out of me, thrusting a couple more times slowly, as if massaging my inner muscles before he did.

"I needed those two orgasm to let loose, now that I'm in control...I don't plan on Cumming until I've had every way with you"

My limbs felt like Jell-O, too exhausted to even stand. He took me in his arms and walked out of the staff room. With water droplets falling on every surface, he placed me on the only empty table.

When I didn't speak for a while as I curled into a ball, he asked "how do you feel?"

"Ecstatic. Wonderful. Refreshed" I said smiling as he sat on the chair facing me.

"Hmm, you do have a certain glow about you"

"What time is it?" I asked stretching on the table lazily, wondering how the maids might be cursing us for having to clean up all this in the morning.

"Its 3"

"Mmm, why am I at a disadvantage laid out on the table, while you sit on a chair?"

"Because you're my feast. I plan on having you...for another 4 hours at the least" even as he said, he spreads my legs placing them on his shoulders.

I glanced at the glass window in front of me, the wind gushed in rustling the curtains and it hit my sex with a cold force. The thought that anyone could pass the street right now and notice me spread eagled on a local bar's table, reddened my cheeks with embarrassment and arousal.

Needless to say, peter fulfilled his part of the deal, making me cum for another 3 times before we left. On the dance floor with the music from his iPhone, we danced and we ended up having sex to the exact same beats, in the men's restroom when he spread my legs in front of the mirror as he entered me and forced me to look all the way through my climax, when I took him in my mouth without any warning as he tried to put on his pants. It was around 7 in the early morning when he sneaked out through the back entrance with my body clad in my torn dress and his jacket and his glasses bent at the rim with perfectly mused sex hair.

This continued for the next two years, when peter and I started to become insatiable with one another. There wasn't a room or a flat surface that we hadn't christened. I still remember the time when he fucked me in an empty classroom all the while we could hear the discussions of our professors in a nearby chamber. We heard a slight sound at the door but when we looked up in horror, there was no one to be found. To this date, I still wonder if someone saw us. He was turning me into a bit of an exhibitionist , having sex in places where the dangers of getting caught were at the peak , but to our miracle not once did anyone walk on us.

I stopped myself from developing any feelings towards him, it wasn't my dream to marry someone and settle down in a white picket fenced house. I was ambitious and peter didn't mind it. We parted as friends after college finished and peter got a job in LA, while I started my own firm in New York.

Now, I'm 28, a successful businesswoman with money to spend on whatever I desired. Perhaps it was time, I show my high-school classmates that I didn't turn out so bad. With the sweet memory of my first time and peter, I decide to let destiny choose my way for once and put on my red dress, my high-heels and pin my hair up to attend the re-union.

12