The Reunion Pt. 01a - Ben & Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fine. I kind of enjoyed it." He replied smiling that heart stopping smile of his.

"Well...maybe I'll get carried away again before the night is through." Emma smiled back.

"Emma Renee Sanders are you flirting with me?!" Ben said in mock shock.

Emma blushed before quickly getting out of the conversation, "Ok, ok, I'm getting a celebratory round! What's everyone want?"

-----------------------------------

By the time they all filed out of the bar to pile back into the same SUV that had brought them, they were all fairly intoxicated, and getting more bold by the moment with their sexual innuendos and somewhat mock propositions.

"Ok, here's my one rule for the ride home," Chris said, looking at Ashley and Adam who he shared the back seat with, "If you two are going to fuck back here, I want consent that I can take pictures. It's the least you can do if I'm ganna have an ass in my face."

"As long as you only film my good side. Left ass cheek is way more photogenic than the right." Adam replied jokingly.

"Hey Ash, would you guys like me to...ya know....take a few laps around the block when we get home?" Kayla called back.

"Wait, we haven't even gone on an actual date to find out if this is even going to work, let alone jumping straight into bed!" Adam commented.

"Dude, shut up! Don't be stupid." Issac said in a loud whisper, acting as if only Adam could hear him.

"Sooooo?" Kayla inquired again, looking at Ashley with a raised eyebrow.

"You can come hang out at my place for the night if you want. My parents are out of town anyway. You can take my bed and I'll take the couch so they can have all night." Issac offered.

A series of whoops went through the car.

"Alright, alright, everyone shut the fuck up, I didn't mean it like that!" Issac rebutted, "The lady is clearly intoxicated, no gentleman would take advantage of her like this."

"Soooo...just for the record, if I stay at your place, there's no chance you sleep in the same bed as me?" Kayla inquired, looking at Issac, daring him to guess the answer she actually wanted.

Issac looked at her through squinted eyes, "Nooooo....No chance." He said playing it safe and trying to gauge whether his response had been the correct one.

"Shame, I wasn't looking for a gentleman tonight. Hey Grant, can I sleep in your bed with you then since Adam will be at my place?" Kayla asked

"Woah wait a minute! I didn't know you were serious!" Issac protested.

"Hey...you shut up, you had your chance. It's Grant's turn."

"Most any other time I would say absolutely, but unfortunately, I'm afraid my bed might not be able to handle the furocity that would be imposed on it if you spent the night. Issac is a far more....passive lover. I think you'd be safer with him."

"I'm....I'm not sure whether I should be mad about the passive lover comment or thankful that you just recommended me..." Issac said hesitantly.

Kayla let out an overly exaggerated sigh, "FIIIIIINE. I'll stay at your house then."

"Well shit, everyone's getting laid tonight but me!" Chris complained from the back seat.

"What're you talking about? I'm not getting laid, I just passed on the opportunity apparently." Grant responded.

"And I think you're forgetting about me an-" Ben started before being cut off by Emma holding a finger to his lips and giving him a slight smirk that wasn't lost on the rest of the car.

"NO SHIT!" Kayla exclaimed, "Emma! Get you some!"

Emma, in her fairly intoxicated state, was feeling far more bold than usual. She turned to Ben, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. She felt his surprise fade as he began kissing her back, their tongues dancing together, her head swimming with desire and excitement. The entire car erupted into cheers, pounding on the ceiling and stomping their feet at the completely unforeseen results of the evening. Even the driver had begun to get in on the excitement, pounding on the steering wheel and honking the horn several times.

While the rest of the car settled down and continued their conversation, Ben and Emma were in their own world. Ben's hand ran along her smooth toned leg, playing at the edge of her dress. Emma's hands were in Ben's hair, her desire for him made abundantly clear by the voracious makeout session they had begun. After several minutes they finally broke, catching their breath and simply staring into one another's eyes for the remainder of the drive.

————————————————

The driver pulled up to Ben's small brick ranch first where he and Emma climbed out to the cat calls of the rest of the car.

Emma blushed, but took Ben's hand and led him away from the car toward the front door.

"You're all assholes and I love every last one of you! See y'all tomorrow!" Ben called back at the car as it backed out of the driveway with Kayla and Grant waving out their open windows.

Suddenly, Ben and Emma were alone in the quiet of the dark, neither of them having expected to be there.

"So, please don't take this the wrong way, but...where did this new assertive Emma come from? Not that I'm at ALL complaining." Ben asked as he punched in the code on his garage keypad.

"Well, I'm a little drunk...that helps. And I've been lonely lately, which sucks. And you've been...just...I dunno." Emma replied, trailing off.

"I've been flirty? Is that what you meant?" Ben prodded, trying to get her to finish her thought.

"Well yeah, but you've also..." Emma sighed, "Ok, so, ya know how I'm always kind of jittery and nervous and anxiety ridden?"

"Yeah, to an extent." Ben replied, opening the door into the house and ushering Emma into the kitchen.

"I'm not like that when you're around, and I like the feeling that everything is going to work out fine. That's all."

"Well, I don't know what I'm doing to make you feel that way, but you should know that it is always going to work out fine Em. Even when it doesn't, it's going to work out fine in a way that you didn't expect or necessarily want. What we want doesn't always happen so you just have to make the best of what does happen, and when you do, it all works out fine regardless of the situation." Ben explained.

"What if what I want, is you?" Emma said, her hands clasped in front of her, her eyes staring at her shoes as she wiggled her toes nervously and leaned against the kitchen counter.

Ben, who had been hanging up his jacket and keys on the pegs just inside the garage door, stopped what he was doing. He dropped his jacket to the floor, his keys clattering to the tile with them, and in two long quick strides, closed the gap between he and Emma. His body pressed to hers, his hand cupping her neck with his thumb gently stroking her soft cheek as she looked up to meet his eyes and his kiss.

It wasn't the fervorous and frantic make out that they'd had in the car; this was smooth, caring, and delicate. They're lips didn't mash together so much as melded into one synchronized act that sent both their hearts racing. Ben had never felt more passion behind such a delicate act. His body felt both tense and loose at the same time as if his internal organs were riddled with adrenaline while his muscles wanted to melt into the floor. The kiss was brief, but it said everything either of them had wanted to say.

"What if what I want is you? Jesus Em, watched many rom-coms lately?"

"Well you followed it up with a Harry and Sally level kiss, so thanks for indulging. Think we could recreate any other parts of that movie?" She smiled back at him.

"Well, if you're thinking of the coffee shop, I'm sure willing to try." Ben replied as he ran his hands down her sides, and around to her ass which he cupped perfectly in his palms, "Just don't fake it like she did."

Emma's eyes closed as she breathed a deep sigh, her lips parting slightly as her hands on either side of Ben's neck tightened their grip, "Oh I don't think I'd ever need to fake it with you." She gasped as her breathing became more and more labored the further his hands explored her body.

Emma's mouth found Ben's as his hands continued to wander from her ass, to her hips, to her stomach, then up over her breasts and around her neck before traveling back down again. The more his hands wandered, the more insistent her kiss became. Her tongue swirled, her lips locked to his as her desire slowly took control and matured into a more ravenous state. Ben had never seen Emma so demanding and certain of what she wanted. Her hands flew to the hem of his shirt, lifting it up over his head and tossing it onto the floor before starting to fumble with his belt buckle.

Ben was taken aback by her ravenous pace and realized he needed to catch up. He dropped his hands to her ass and began inching her dress higher and higher up her long toned legs. Before he could even get his fingers under the bottom of her dress Emma stepped back from him and in one fluid motion pulled it up over her head and tossed it in a pile with Ben's shirt. She took a step back towards him to continue their makeout session but Ben stopped her, holding her at arms length with his hands on her hips.

"Jesus Em, you're fucking gorgeous." He said, looking her body up and down and taking in her perfectly toned body being accentuated by the lacey pink thong and matching bra that made her small Bs look much larger than they were.

Emma blushed, uncertain what to say back, "Thanks." she mumbled, staring at Ben's hardened chest and abs before glancing lower to see his straining erection begging to be released from his jeans. She licked her lips and felt her mouth water with anticipation; it had been far too long since she'd felt a hard cock on her tongue.

She snapped herself from her embarrassment and went back to work on Ben's pants. She finally got his belt and jeans undone and slowly pushed them to the floor as she crouched down with them, her face now even with his groin as she helped the jeans off his feet. After tossing them in the growing pile of clothes she hooked her fingers under the waistband of his boxer briefs and started to pull them off, eager to see what she had to work with for the evening.

As his underwear was pulled lower and lower, Ben felt the strain in his erection from being bent downwards until finally the head popped free and bobbed up to bounce off his stomach, standing at full attention. Ben watched as Emma grasped his 7-1/2" fully erect cock by the base then proceeded to lick the underside of his shaft from balls to tip before engulfing the head in her mouth and beginning to bob slowly up and down. She took more and more down her throat with each bob of her head, swirling her tongue around the tip with each stroke.

Emma moaned a deep throaty moan as she took him down her throat even further and was rewarded with a groaning response from Ben. Seeing Emma, of all people, bobbing up and down expertly on his cock made Ben harder than he thought possible. His hands held her long wavy blonde hair out of her face and rested on the back of her head, feeling her willingly take his cock down her throat over and over again.

It didn't take long before she had his entire length in her mouth and began to knead and tug on his balls with her hand. She had missed the power she felt when she took a guy in her mouth and made him melt. The sound of a man moaning because of something she did made her pussy ache. She could tell from Ben's labored breathing and moaning that he was getting close to cumming. In the past she had always finished guys by jerking them off onto her chest; it had always seemed like the easiest way to clean up, and she had always felt weird about the idea of sperm swimming around in her mouth; but this time, something was different. The guttural moans coming from Ben were intoxicating, the salty sweet taste of his cock and precum all mixed together were fueling her desire even more, and when Ben finally gasped, "I'm going to cum, oh fuck," there was no question what she really wanted. She dropped her mouth down his length, taking him fully into her mouth, and moaned around his girth as she squeezed his balls in her hand. The stimulation sent Ben over the edge and he felt it surge down his length and spurt load after load of cum deep down Emma's throat.

Emma's pussy gushed with juices and her clit tingled as she felt his cock twitch and throb in her throat, taking his full load. She had never been so turned on in her life feeling his seed pump through his shaft while her lips were locked around the base. When she felt he had finally emptied every last bit into her stomach, she slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, cleaning any remnants off the shaft with her tongue and lips as she went, then letting the head pop from her mouth before standing back up in front of him.

"Holy shit, Em. That was incredible. I've got a lot of work to do if I'm going to pay you back for that."

"Don't think I didn't enjoy myself." Emma responded with a smile and a lick of her lips, "And don't worry, I'm sure you'll make it up to me a few times tonight."

"I'll certainly try." Ben replied, as he grasped her hips and spun her around to face the kitchen counter, then pulled her back against his body, his slowly waning erection nestling between her tight ass.

As Ben's hands began to roam up and down her body, teasing all her most sensitive spots with his fingertips, he whispered in her ear, "You are very surprising tonight. I must say I never saw you as the type to deepthroat a cock and get so turned on by it. What other surprises might we find out about you?"

"I....I don't know." Emma stammered as his fingers grazed her clit through the thin lace of her thong.

"Well what gets you going? Tell me what you like." Ben cooed in her ear as Emma ground her ass back into his groin, her hands planted against the kitchen counter.

"I like everything. I just...I just want you." Emma gasped.

"Everything is a dangerously wide statement to make. You sure about that."

"Yes...Yes....whatever you want. I trust you."

His hands ran over her flat stomach, cupped her breasts, then reached back and dropped her bra to the floor. He pinched and tugged at her nipples, feeling the hard nubs roll between his fingers as her body press against him. He kissed her neck and collarbone and watched a shiver run through her as his tongue traced the thinnest of skin and felt her racing pulse on his tongue.

His hands ran lower, diving beneath the edge of her underwear and finding her already soaking wet folds. As she ground her ass back into Ben's groin she felt his cock begin to regain its former glory. Ben slowly turned her to face him, gave her a quick kiss, then hoisted her up onto the kitchen counter where her ass rest right at the edge.

Ben crouched down, pulled her thong to the side, taking in the sight of Emma's cleanly shaved and dripping wet pussy. He gently ran his tongue from her clit, through her folds, and allowed his tongue to drop over her tight rosebud causing Emma to gasp.

"Ah...like that?" Ben asked.

"Y-yes....what was that?"

"You mean this?" Ben teased as he slid her ass a little more off the edge of the counter, giving him better access, and proceeded to make small tight probing circles with his tongue over her virgin hole.

Emma moaned and squirmed, unable to control her body's response to the new sensation.

"Oh my god, oh my god, what are you doing!"

Ben stopped his onslaught, chuckling to himself as he slipped a finger into his mouth and lubricated it generously, "Oh babe, you didn't know?" Ben asked as he stood back up, staring directly into Emma's eyes. He watched her mouth drop open, her neck craning forward, and her hands white knuckling the edge of the countertop as he slowly pressed his finger against her puckered hole and then let it sink inside her.

"I think we found another surprise." Ben smiled as Emma's breathing labored, "You didn't know you liked that huh?"

Emma couldn't respond, she could barely breathe, her mouth hung agape as she panted and gasped. As Ben's finger began swirling inside her she felt a massive orgasm building. She had never had her ass played with nor had she ever suspected she might enjoy it, let alone cum from it. She swirled her hips, wanting to feel his finger touch every spot inside her. She pressed down against him, moaning and fucking herself on his finger. Suddenly she felt even more pressure as she gyrated on him, and a second finger slip into her ass far easier than she ever thought possible. She groaned, feeling her pussy flood even more.

Ben watched in awe as the quiet, good girl he had always known, bucked, rocked, and fucked her own ass on his 2 fingers. All it took was the touch from his other hand on her clit and she exploded in a scream of pleasure, her ass clenching down on his fingers like a vice, her pussy gushed and dripped over his fingers as he continued to massage her clit and saw his fingers in and out of her cumming asshole. He had never seen a woman spasm and twitch as much as Emma did in that moment. Her entire body convulsed and writhed over his kitchen counter as she rode out her climax.

As she was coming down from her incredible high, her entire body tingling, Emma felt Ben slowly remove his fingers from her ass. She lay there slumped against the backsplash, unable to fully comprehend what had just happened to her. Her eyes closed, still trying to regain her composure, she felt Ben grab her under her knees and pull her ass back to the edge of the counter which she had squirmed away from as she had writhed across it. She opened her eyes just in time to see Ben lining the head of his cock up with her pussy.

"Yes....please." she managed to gasp, her pleading eyes locked on his.

Ben pressed forward, watching the head of his cock disappear between the folds of Emma's wet pussy, lubricating him as he slipped inside. Emma groaned as each inch filled her more and more, "Yes.....yes...oh my god. Oh my god."

As he bottomed out, Ben sat still for a moment, revelling in the sight of his cock being buried to the hilt inside Emma's gorgeous body. "Fuck you feel amazing."

Emma sighed a deep sigh, lifting her legs so they rested over his shoulders, "Oh my god, Ben, that feels incredible."

"Ready?"

Emma's eyes locked on Ben's, a desire in them that he had never seen before, "I'm all yours. Take me."

Deep in her pussy, she felt his cock twitch at the exchange before he began to slowly pump in and out of her. His length was perfect for her. She felt totally filled with each thrust and her clit throbbed as he pressed against her g-spot every time he forced himself inside her. His pace built more and more, the sounds of their bodies colliding echoing louder and louder around the room accompanied by their synchronized moaning.

As Ben sawed the full length of his cock in and out of her pussy, Emma's hand dropped and began playing with her clit. Ben revelled in the feeling of her pussy gripping him tightly with every stroke and watched her juices flow around him every time he pressed into her. Her moaning stopped as her mouth hang open and she furiously rubbed her clit trying to bring on her second orgasm.

Ben doubled his pace, fucking Emma with hard fast strokes that pounded into her over and over, her body sliding back on the counter from the impact only to have it pulled back to meet him again by Ben's strong hands on her hips. He watched as Emma's firm tits bounced and jiggled with every thrust, the force radiating through her as he pierced her body.

Emma was overwhelmed by her climax for a second time. Ben stopped his thrusting, unable to physically continue due to the clamp Emma's pussy had put on his cock as she came. She let out a stuttering groan while both legs tensed and went rigid, standing straight up in the air against Ben's shoulders, her toes curling while her entire body clenched and unclenched repeatedly.