The Reunion Pt. 01a - Ben & Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another massive orgasm, Emma's body was spent. She lay there exhausted, unable to move, enjoying the feeling of Ben's large cock still buried inside her with the cool backsplash tile against her back.

"You ok? That was pretty intense." Ben asked, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"I'm....I'm amazing." Emma replied. "Did you cum?"

"No, but I don't need to. That was better than any orgasm I've ever had."

"I want you to cum."

"It's really ok, I don't mind."

"I do. I want to feel it inside me."

Ben needed no more coaxing. He began to thrust again with long slow strokes. He kept a slow rhythmic pace that let him feel every inch of his cock being slid deeper and deeper inside and then withdrawn again. Emma reached beneath her and began playing with his balls each time he thrust into her, gently tugging on them.

"Is there anything I can do to help make it better for you?" Emma cooed.

"You're perfect in every way. You just enjoy yourself." Ben replied, concentrating on his rhythm and the gorgeous sight in front of him.

It wasn't long before Ben felt the pressure reach the point of no return and a surge run down his shaft. He slid himself deep inside, felt Emma's hand claps around his balls and then unloaded rope after rope of cum deep in Emma's pussy.

"Oh god yes, I can feel it." Emma moaned.

Ben's body twitched and tingled all over as he stand unmoving, buried to the hilt inside Emma, riding out his orgasm. When it finally subsided he slowly pulled himself from her pussy, watching as it gaped slightly upon his exit before tightening back up. Ben readjusted Emma's thong that had been pushed to the side for the duration of their fucking and Emma finally slid down off the counter.

"That was unreal." Ben commented as Emma struggled with her weak legs to stand up.

"I've never cum like that before. I can barely walk." Emma commented as she headed towards the bathroom.

As Emma took care of herself in the bathroom, Ben poured himself a cup of water and chugged the entire thing, his body glistening with sweat from their session.

"I'm exhausted. That was incredible." Ben said as Emma returned from the bathroom, her hair now returned to it's perfect wavy position framing her gorgeous face.

"Me too. Wanna snuggle in bed and recover before another round in the morning?" Emma suggested.

"Absolutely. But first...." Ben said as he strode across the room and took Emma's face in his hands, "You're amazing. Don't ever doubt that." he whispered to her before kissing her passionately.

After breaking their kiss Emma looked down at the floor bashfully, "I don't really care if anyone else thinks so. It means enough that you do."

"Always." Ben replied before leading her by the hand back to the bedroom to recover for what was sure to be another amazing experience in the morning.