The Reunion Pt. 01b - Kayla & Issac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ganna cum for me? Be a good bitch and cum on my cock."

In the heat of the moment, with his hand around her neck, and his cock buried in her pussy, being called a bitch felt both accurate and was a massive turn on, "Yes....yes sir. Oh my god, oh my god!" she groaned in response.

Issac's free hand cupped and kneaded at Kayla's tits, unhooking and discarding her bra before twisting and flicking at her hardened nipples. His mouth was at her neck, kissing and sucking, biting at her shoulder and growling with pleasure as he fucked her. He could sense she was getting close to cumming as her breathing labored and her moans became more and more desperate. He wanted to see her entire body convulse and spasm, and see her magnificent body on display in front of him as she came.

As she lifted up on one of her bouncing strokes, Issac went with her, forcing her forward and onto her hands into doggy style. His hand now at the back of her neck forced her down even further until her face was buried in the blankets with her ass in the air and his cock still pounding away at her pussy. The sudden change and dominating force that he used to reposition her into such a vulnerable state sent Kayla reeling. Just as she was about to cum, Issac landed a resounding smack on her ass that pushed her over the edge. She couldn't moan, she couldn't scream, her voice caught in her throat, her hands clenched the sheets, and her eyes slammed shut as she felt the explosion erupt inside her. Her legs shook uncontrollably and she could barely breathe as her pussy spasmed around Issac's pistoning cock. When her voice finally returned she let out a wailing scream as she rode through wave after wave of bliss.

"You like cumming all over this big dick?" Issac questioned in a gruff voice as he continued to hammer into her.

"Fuck yes. So full. So good. Fuck me Issac. Fuck me."

Even after her orgasm had subsided, her body twitched and convulsed involuntarily as the aftershocks of being so satisfied rippled through her body. Through it all, Issac continued his onslaught, watching as she writhed before him, her figure reacting to him in every way he could have wanted. He watched as her pussy gushed around him, dripping all over the sheets and coating him in her juices, her ass winking at him with wave after wave of her orgasm.

He tried to hold off his own pending orgasm, but the ferocity with which her spasming pussy gripped and milked at his cock was too much. As her orgasm began to subside, he could hold out no longer. He groaned and thrust deep inside her as he felt his balls tighten and begin to unload his cum. Kayla felt his already thick shaft swell inside her and begin to twitch and pulse as rope after rope spewed into her depths. She loved the feeling as a cock emptied itself inside her, but the size of Issac made her love it all the more.

When he had finally finished emptying his seed into her, Issac slowly pulled out of Kayla's sopping wet pussy. She squeaked in surprise as Issac pulled her up onto her knees with a large grasp of her hair. He spun her around to face him and then pushed her head down towards his cock.

"Clean it off."

Kayla needed no more propositioning, not that it had been a question to begin with; he had demanded it of her, and that was hotter than anything he could have ever asked her for.

She was now finally able to see just how big Issac's cock was. She wasn't even sure how it had fit inside her. She had been with a black guy before, but Issac's cock was a thing of beauty to her. The long thick black shaft was gorgeous, the head perfectly proportional; it was everything she could have dreamed it to be and more now that it was coated in a mixture of her juices and his cum.

She wrapped her small hand around the base of it and took the head into her mouth, pressing it into her cheek and swirling her tongue around it. She slowly took more and more into her mouth, surprising even herself with how much she was able to fit. If Issac's cock had been waning in size after cumming, it didn't wane for long with Kayla's oral attentions. She soon had him back at full mast, running her tongue up and down his length, cleaning him of all their bodily secretions and greedily swallowing them down. Issac's hands on the back of her head guided her where he wanted her to go, pushing his length down her throat and coaxing her to lick and suck at his balls.

"That's it. Damn your mouth feels good." Issac groaned.

She moaned around his cock as it slid between her lips. She had waited so long for this, and it had lived up to every expectation she had imagined. Feeling the spongey head of his cock beneath her tongue thrilled her, feeling it harden in her mouth excited her, and hearing Issac's groans of pleasure spurred her on even further. She bobbed up and down his length, as much as she could take, faster and faster, desperately wanting to feel him cum in her mouth. Unfortunately, Issac had other plans.

He pulled her from his now clean dick, a wry smile looking down at her disappointed face for having stopped her, "Lay back. I gotta get a taste of that pussy."

With one hand, he pushed her back onto the bed, then crawled between her legs, his body hovering over hers. He lowered his mouth to her chest and took her nipple between his lips, gently sucking on it as his hand rolled and tweaked the other.

Kayla's back arched in pleasure, forcing her nipple further into his mouth where his tongue swirled and flicked at the hard nub. He tugged at it gently with his teeth before moving to the other breast and repeating his sequence. After giving each nipple a thorough sucking, he dove lower, his tongue tracing its way down her stomach, over her belly button. He hooked his fingers under her thong and slipped it off, discarding it onto the floor before diving back to her freshly shaved pussy. She was still dripping wet from their previous session and he slowly lapped up her juices, running his tongue through her folds and circling her clit.

Kayla moaned in ecstasy. He had only just begun and she could already tell he was going to be good at this. He didn't rush anything, he was patient and attentive, listening to every sound she made and finding all the spots that drove her wild. She was putty in his mouth, her hands gripping and tugging at his hair, unable to control herself as her legs twisted and squeezed around his head. One arm across her stomach held her in place preventing her from writhing away from his swirling and probing tongue, while his other hand fluttered between her folds, teasing everywhere that his tongue was not. His long fingers dove in and out of her pussy, coating themselves in her fluids and probing at her g-spot inside.

Kayla felt herself building to another orgasm but knew it would take a lot to get there after the massive one she had previously had. Her nerves seemed to still be tingling and recovering from her first climax and weren't responding as quickly to Issac's new efforts.

His coated fingers fluttered through her folds, then dropped lower until Kayla felt a shiver run through her body as Issac's pinky traced a small circle over her puckered ass. She moaned in desire and acceptance, hoping he would take the hint and continue. Issac needed no more notice to begin slowly pressing his finger into Kayla's ass. After her massive orgasm, Kayla's body was relaxed and ready for almost anything, allowing Issac's finger to slip into her tight hole with ease. Not long after, she felt another finger pressing against her back entrance and then slipping inside. Between Issac's swirling tongue around her clit and his probing fingers in her ass, Kayla felt her orgasm suddenly building much quicker. Kayla groaned and gripped Issac's hair tightly in her hands as she felt a third finger slip into her, spreading her even wider, and begin to saw in and out of her tight brown hole.

Kayla was no stranger to anal sex, she'd participated in and enjoyed it on multiple occasions before, and even owned a few butt plugs she would masturbate with when the mood struck her; but the idea of taking Issac in her ass was daunting. Even the largest plug she owned wasn't as thick as his cock, and wasn't even half as long. Nevertheless, she had to try.

As Issac thrust his fingers in and out of her ass, spreading her wide, Kayla moaned, "Oh my god, please, please fuck me! Please! I want you inside me!"

Issac slowly withdrew his fingers and let her clit slip from between his lips. He stood and moved to the bedside table, "I hope you're ready for me. Because in a few minutes I'm going to be balls deep in that gorgeous ass of yours and I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll walk sideways."

He pulled a plastic bag from the bedside table, removed a bottle of lube, and carried it back to the foot of the bed where he looked Kayla's body up and down, taking in how beautifully erotic she was in the moment.

Her legs twisted and rubbed together, clearly itching to cum again, "Whatever you want...just...just take me." she panted as her hands cupped her breasts and tweaked her own nipples.

Issac grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He applied a generous amount of lube to both his cock and fingers before closing the bottle and setting it aside. His fingers returned to her ass and began probing deeper and deeper, lubricating her dark tunnel in preparation for his forthcoming invasion.

Finally he removed his fingers, placed Kayla's legs over his shoulders, lifting her ass off the mattress slightly and aligning her with his cock.

As the tip of his dick rest against her rear entrance, Kayla squirmed slightly, partially out of nerves, partially out of pure lust.

"Relax." Issac said, locking eyes with her, then with a wry smile added, "There's just 9 inches of big black cock waiting to fuck your ass, there's nothing to be worried about."

Kayla laughed a nervous laugh, "It's not the length I'm worried about, it's the width!"

Issac smiled, then proceeded to lean forward, slowly pushing the head of his cock against Kayla's entrance with more and more pressure until it smoothly sank inside her.

"Oh fuck, hooooly shit. Wow...Ok...ok....keep going." Kayla babbled, her hands tightening around the sheets at her sides.

Issac applied more pressure, pushing inside her more and more. As he sank deeper, Kayla's eyes closed and her mouth dropped further and further open feeling him invade and stretch her.

"Holy shit, how much more is there? So big....so fucking big." She gasped.

Issac leaned forward even farther and in one smooth motion sank the final 2 inches of his cock into Kayla's ass, his pelvis finally pressing against her and his balls tapping against her ass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, don't move! That's so fucking big. So much pressure. I feel like you're pushing against my belly button from the inside. Jesus christ that's big." Kayla spewed as she tried to adjust to his size.

"You tell me when." Issac said, not wanting to hurt her.

"I think I'm ok...it's just...wow...wow." Kayla confessed.

With that, Issac began to thrust. First with long fluid strokes that had him nearly pulling all the way out before sliding back in to the hilt. Kayla's mouth hung open wordlessly, unable to make a sound, her eyes squeezed shut, feeling every inch of his cock slipping in and out of her asshole. As she began to take him with more and more ease, Issac picked up the pace and ferocity of his assfucking. His body began to slam into Kayla's and the slapping of their bodies set the beat to which Kayla's asshole was ravaged.

Issac stared down at this beautiful woman that he'd pined for all these years and took in the ecstasy on her face as he plowed in and out of her pert ass. Finally, Kayla opened her eyes, locking with Issac's as he pounded her over and over again. Her entire body tingled and melted with every stroke and yet she wanted even more.

"Fuck me! Oh my god yes harder!" She pleaded.

Issac pounded even faster, feeling the juices from her pussy oozing down and around his cock as he slammed into her time and time again.

"Make that ass cum for me." Issac demanded, "I want to see you be a good anal whore and make that ass cum on my dick."

"Yes....Yes sir, oh god yes. Anything you want. Anything you want." Kayla moaned as she writhed and twisted, unable to keep still as wave after wave of pleasure emanated from deep inside her. She had never felt so wonderfully dirty and fulfilled as when Issac thrust his large cock so deep inside her ass.

Kayla's hand dropped to her pussy and began playing with her clit, rubbing herself in quick tight circles. It wasn't long before she felt her climax reaching a fever pitch and knew it was going to hit her hard.

"I'm going to...I'm....I'm.....AhhhhhhI'mcumming!" She cried out as she placed her feet against Issac's shoulders to give herself more leverage and began bucking her hips wildly, fucking her own ass as hard and fast as she could as her orgasm swept over her.

Issac had been holding off his own orgasm in the hope of Kayla reaching hers, and with her climax soon came his. Her suckling asshole squeezing and milking his cock as she came pulled him deep inside her where he groaned and began to paint her bowels with his cum. They both twitched and spasmed together, her ass gripping his cock like a vice as it swelled with wave after wave of his seed.

Slowly they came down from their orgasmic high. Issac's cock diminishing in size slipped from Kayla's ravaged ass with a pop and he collapsed on the bed next to her.

Between labored breaths Kayla cooed, "I can feel your cum leaking out of me, and I don't even know which hole it's coming from. I absolutely love it."

"If you love it, then I'm certain we can make it a regular occurrence," Issac panted back.

"That was amazing." Kayla laughed, the reality of everything that had just happened finally washing over her, "But just for future, you could have taken advantage of me even more if you wanted."

"Even more?!" Issac laughed, "This is our first night together and you've got cum leaking out of both holes, I think I took pretty good advantage of night one! But noted, I'll throw you around a little more in the future."

"Mmmm....can't wait." Kayla said, crawling over to where Issac lay and curling up against his chest, "I should go to the bathroom and clean up. I'm probably leaking all over your sheets."

"I couldn't care less."

"Good."

The two lay together, exhausted from their evening and swirling in the bliss of finally being together. Just before Kayla was about to fall asleep, Issac reached down and lifted her chin to meet his kiss, a deep, passionate, caring kiss that left Kayla swooning and dreaming of years to come. After they broke, Kayla curl up even tighter into Issac's side and fall asleep with a satisfied smile spread across her face.

Issac lay awake, listening to Kayla's soft breathing against him, his arm around her pulling her close. He ran through every attempt he had ever made trying to get Kayla to give him a chance, all of them failures. Then he thought about that evening and what he had done differently, and to his knowledge, he hadn't done anything different. He couldn't figure out what had caused her to change her mind. In the end, he fell asleep thinking that after all these years, there had been no need for him to try harder, he had just needed to be patient. A virtue he wouldn't forget easily.