The Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
Second half of the story that started in The Reunion Pt. 01.
3.2k words
3.29
16k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just like the fantasies that Jake and I have shared in the past, only this time it's real, which means it is also nothing at all like the fantasies Jake and I have shared in the past. A man other than my husband was licking and fondling my body while my husband watched. It was seeing Jake on the other side of the room that really drove it home. It couldn't be a fantasy this time; it was really my old high school buddy Kyle licking my clit while my husband of 25 years watched, with a combination of love and lust in his eyes.

I was torn, between enjoying the new feelings of a different person pleasuring me, and feeling somewhat strange letting a different person pleasure me. Determined to maintain my connection with Jake, I kept my eyes focused on him while he watched Kyle lick and suck my clit and pussy. I could feel that familiar aching, and knew I was getting close to orgasm. Kyle seemed lost in his actions, not stopping to look up at all, which was just fine with me, as I got closer and closer to climax. Even though his tongue and his touch were different than Jake's, the impending sense of my fast approaching orgasm was familiar. I took a deep breath to slow things down and make sure I made the most of my first (I hoped!) orgasm of the evening. It was clear that Kyle could sense my approaching orgasm – he was clearly no stranger to the female body and had some definite skills with his tongue.

With my hips bucking and my breath quickening, I leaned up on my elbows and gazed affectionately at Kyle. This evening was not something I could have attempted with nearly anyone else, and I was appreciative that he was on board. Unfortunately, the more my brain turned itself on with these thoughts, the more my orgasm slowed down. "Stop thinking," I said to myself, "and just let it happen!" I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation of Kyle's tongue and the feel of his hands on my hips, and thought about nothing but what I was feeling. That helped. I could feel the ache growing in my core, my body heating up, my breath shortening. My hands gripped at the sheets as if to hold on to the bed lest the forcefulness of my orgasm throw me to the floor. I cried out as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. "Yes!" I yelled. The orgasmic feelings worked their way from my core to my fingers and toes, my whole body vibrating with pleasure.

As my body relaxed, Kyle looked up at me, wiped his face and grinned. "I never get tired of that ego boost. I love to give pleasure – thanks so much for giving me this chance."

"I'm pretty sure I am the one who should be thanking you," I said to Kyle. "As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure I know of a way I can show you how grateful I really am," I said as I pushed him onto his back and sat up. The orgasm had worn me down a bit, but I wanted to make the most of this opportunity to enjoy another man's body, and perhaps show off my own skills with my tongue.

I climbed on top of Kyle, my legs on either side of his torso, and looked over at Jake. "You're next, you know," I told him.

"I'm counting on it, baby," he replied.

I leaned my mouth down onto Kyle's chest and began kissing and licking my way down his body to his prominent manhood. Everything about Kyle seemed so different from Jake, and for the most part I was eager to enjoy the differences. As least for now. There would definitely be comfort in the familiar as well.

I crouched down in front of Kyle's crotch and began licking his balls slowly, from bottom to top, making sure to coat them thoroughly with my saliva. Kyle moaned, which I took as a sign to continue. I licked my way up from the shaft of his cock to its head and slowly circled around the head with my tongue. I had felt his cock in my mouth earlier in the evening, but this time I was more relaxed (post-orgasm) and more ready to concentrate on giving him pleasure. I was a little wary, not knowing if all my various tricks and techniques that worked for Jake would work for another man as well. But, I figured, a cock's a cock. And they all seem to like the same things in the porn movies, right?

So, I followed my familiar pattern, combining gentle licking with some stronger sucking and an occasional tug with my hand along with my fingernails on his balls. I positioned my head so that I could look up at Jake or at Kyle while I pleasured Kyle. Jake was clearly enjoying this and seemed to react each time I changed up my moves, as if I was doing the same thing to him that I was doing to Kyle. As I continued to suck on Kyle's rock-hard dick I could feel the velvety soft skin getting tauter and tauter, and his balls began to tighten as well. I knew that my tongue and mouth were getting him close to coming. As much as I was enjoying myself, I hesitated and switched to using my hand. For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to swallow another man's cum. Some things needed to be reserved for Jake only. I wasn't sure Kyle cared one way or another at that point, since I could tell from his actions and groans that he was close to coming. I pumped his cock with my left hand while I massaged his balls with my right. "Come for me, Kyle," I said. "I want to see you spurt your hot cum all over your stomach. Come on, baby, you can do it," I encouraged, feeling how close he was getting with each pump of my hand.

"Ahhhh!" he cried out as his cum squirted out onto his stomach and chest and onto my arms. "Holy shit, Kat, that was so hot!"

I grinned up at him, and then looked over at my husband. He had a patient smile on his face, as he slowly stroked his cock, his excitement growing slowly throughout the course of this whole evening.

I laid there for a few minutes with Kyle, looking over at Jake.

"Alright Kat sweetie, go to him. I'm fine here and Jake needs your help." Kyle encouraged, pushing me a bit to get me off of him and over to the edge of the bed.

I smiled and gladly hopped up to move over to the chair where Jake had been waiting for me patiently.

"I love you" Jake said, as he kissed me passionately and pulled me onto his lap, careful to avoid having me crush his hard cock.

"I love you too," I said, as I pulled my head back to look him in the eyes in between kisses. I turned back to look over at Kyle, and he appeared to be dozing, perhaps in post-coital bliss? That at least meant that I could turn my full attention to my loving husband without worrying about Kyle.

The chair was not as comfortable as the bed, but I wasn't inclined to relocate now that I was on top of Jake, and while Kyle was taking up half the bed. Fortunately, the chair had no arms so I had room for my legs on either side of Jake's legs. I was partially sitting on Jake's lap with my legs spread while we kissed. He held his arms around me, which helped balance me on his lap and brought our bodies closer together. I could see that the most effective position for both of us on the chair was for me to just push his hard cock right into my dripping wet pussy. Ever the practical one, I lifted myself up and slowly inserted him into my eager hole. It felt so good to feel him inside me, and I wrapped my arms around him and pushed my tongue into his mouth, mimicking his cock in my cunt.

Jake pulled back after our passionate and wet kiss. "Are you sure you want me to be inside you right now? I know you struggle to come this way and I want to see you come again."

He was right; typically, I couldn't orgasm through intercourse and relied on his mouth and hands to help me come before he would plunge into me for his own orgasm.

"I want to feel you inside of me right now, honey," I told him. "I need to feel close to you, connected to you after what I just did."

"How does this feel?" he asked, as he positioned his thumb strategically on my clit, rubbing gently while we rocked together.

"Ooh, uuh, mmm" was all I was able to eke out. With one orgasm under my belt, so to speak, I knew a second one would be easier. And sitting on top of my husband with his thumb massaging my hot button was just the way to do it. I continued to just rotate my hips slowly back and forth, slowly gliding along his slippery and hard cock, our bodies close together while he brought me closer and closer to orgasm with his hand inserted between us.

I could feel the orgasm begin and Jake could sense it as well, which only increased his own excitement. We were still moving slowly but we picked up the pace a bit as we got closer to coming. Looking into each other's eyes, we kept up the pace and cried out together as we both came at the same time.

Despite my exhaustion, I couldn't help but chuckle. "What's so funny?" Jake asked.

"I feel like a porn star," I laughed. "First I explicitly told Kyle what I wanted from him, step by step to get to my orgasm. Then once I took care of him I moved on to you and managed to get us to come together. The whole thing seems almost too perfect; I can't believe it really happened."

"It happened," a voice from the bed called out, and both Jake and I laughed.

"I wasn't sure if you were awake or not," I said to Kyle.

"Barely," he said. "I can move or get out of here if you want."

"You're fine right where you are," I said, hugging Jake closely, his soft cock still inside me. I was perfectly content right where I was, resting my head on Jake's shoulder and relaxing with my arms around his neck. We were all spent and in need of a rest.

I closed my eyes for just a minute.

When I opened them, I couldn't feel my right leg, which had apparently fallen asleep in an awkward position. Jake's head was back and he was clearly asleep. I turned my head back to look over at Kyle on the bed, but he was gone. He must have headed into the bathroom, I guessed.

But as I looked around the room, I noticed that his clothes were gone as well. Had he snuck out while we slept? Or was he changing in the bathroom? I climbed off Jake and tested my tingly legs to see if they would support me. I padded over toward the bathroom, but the light was out and no one seemed to be in there. Kyle must have left? I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or relieved. For now, I was just tired. I walked back over to Jake and convinced him to join me on the bed where we both promptly passed out for the rest of the night.

We woke with the sun the next morning, as it peeked through the shades; the sliver of light aimed right at our eyes.

"Good morning," Jake said to me, grinning and pulling my naked body over toward him.

"Well, good morning to you too," I said, eyeing his morning wood. "Is that for me?"

"Isn't it always?" he grinned.

I glanced at the clock. It was only about 7am. The reunion breakfast ran from 8 to 10. We definitely had time to work up an appetite with some morning loving. I rolled to my side to face Jake and grasped his hard cock.

"Want me to climb on top of you?" I asked.

"Not just yet" he replied. "I want to make you come first and just concentrate on that before you climb on top. That is, if that's okay with you."

"When have I ever turned down that offer? That's my favorite morning activity." I said, grateful for our closeness after so many years of marriage, and after the activities of last night.

I rolled back onto my back while Jake did his magic with his fingers. For all the appeal of a new person, there was something to be said for familiarity. Jake knew my body and I didn't need to say anything. He could sense when to alter his speed, move his finger slightly forward or back, and even enhance things with his tongue in my ear or his mouth on my nipple.

I came readily, predictably, and with great waves of incredible pleasure. Before I had time to rest and slow down our activity, I sat up and climbed on top of Jake. This was his favorite position, as he had a full view of my breasts and loved to look up at my body, but also because he knew that the angle of his cock in my pussy as I ground on top of him hit my G-spot in just the right place.

I gyrated my hips on top of him, enjoying myself immensely but also putting on a show for him. I knew how much of his pleasure came from the visual appeal of my naked body grinding on to his, and from the look of pleasure and excitement on my face. While I was clearly enjoying myself, I made an extra effort to moan a bit louder than natural, knowing it would excite him even further. Eventually, there was no need for me to put on a show, the moans and groans were out of my control as the two of us orgasmed together.

I collapsed on top of Jake's sweaty body to rest for a bit. We still had a few minutes before the start of breakfast, and I didn't intend to be one of the first at the breakfast buffet anyway.

"Do you think Kyle will be there?" I asked Jake. "I sure hope he didn't run away. I'm glad we were able to have the morning to ourselves, and I hadn't really thought through how this would all work, but at the same time I want to be sure he's okay with what we did. Let's make sure to find him at breakfast and see how he reacts."

Jake and I showered and dressed for breakfast. While we were getting ready, I texted Kyle to let him know when we were heading down and that we were hoping to see him. I was nervous that we would either not see him at all or it would feel really awkward. I didn't want him to think that he was just some random guy that we used to fulfill our fantasy. In reality, I couldn't have done what we did last night with anyone else. I had known him for years and trusted him completely. That couldn't be said about many other guys, especially guys who were unattached. Certainly it would be okay, right?

I still hadn't heard back from Kyle by the time we headed down to eat breakfast. The dining room was full of my former classmates, many of whom appeared to have partied a bit too hard the night before. The line for coffee was long and the mood was somewhat subdued.

Similar to the night before, I wasn't really interested in connecting with anyone in this room, other than Kyle, if he was in there somewhere. My closest friends from high school hadn't come to this reunion and I really only came at Jake's urging that we try to turn my fantasy into reality, which we had. So now what?

As I continued to brood and worry that somehow our evening of debauchery had messed up my friendship with one of my oldest and dearest friends, I looked over in the corner of the dining room and saw Kyle looking over at me with a big grin on his face. He pointed at me, then pointed at Jake and beckoned us over to him.

A sense of relief washed over me as I grabbed Jake's hand and headed over to Kyle's table. Kyle stood up and came over to us. "How are my two favorite people in this room?" he asked with a grin, reaching over to give us both a big hug.

I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his hands. "We are doing great. How are you doing, Kyle?" I asked, as we all sat down at this nice quiet corner table.

He laughed. "Couldn't be better, Kat. Why do you look so worried? I still can't believe how lucky I was that you let me join you last night."

"But you left," I said. "We were worried."

"I knew that you two needed some time alone, and I needed a good night sleep, which I was afraid I wouldn't get if I stayed in the room with you. You were both asleep and I didn't want to wake you, so I snuck out. I didn't mean to worry you, sweetie."

"She worries needlessly about most things," Jake joked. "I was hoping you'd help me instill a sense of calm and confidence in her, knowing we both were so hot for her last night."

"Well, it's still up to Kat to find that confidence in herself, but if I can help by joining in more activities like last night another time, then count me in!" Kyle laughed and winked at me.

"You'd do that again with us, with me?" I asked and Kyle laughed again.

"Are you kidding? Of course! How could I ever turn down your hot body and your detailed instructions for how to ravage your body? That was a huge turn-on and I was extremely privileged that you let me join you two."

"Well then, it's too bad we live so far apart, or we could make regular plans to get together. Or maybe it's more special if we have to find the time for it away from our day to day lives, what do you think Treen?" Jake said to Kyle.

"I can't believe you are the one encouraging this, honey," I said to Jake, "when I feel like I am the one that is the recipient of all the attention from two amazing and sexy men."

The two sexy men laughed and looked over at me with lust in their eyes.

"Stop those thoughts right now, guys. I am starving – and it's breakfast I'm hungry for, not you right now. Let's go get some food!"

"Did I mention that we have late check-out today? We've got a good four hours or so after we eat to re-connect with old friends, or do some sightseeing or something," Jake told me.

"Or something," I laughed, and winked at Kyle.