The Reunion Pt. 03

Story Info
Sunday Afternoon/Evening is full of surprises.
4.3k words
4.74
23.7k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Sunday morning and I am spending the week in Southern Idaho. I'm here for work. I am an IT tech for a large grocery chain. I have the weekend free, but need to be back at work on Monday. Last night I crashed a joint 30th reunion of all the local high schools. I met two amazing ladies, one divorced, the other unhappily married. We danced, we shared some amazing sex and now I get to spend Sunday with Tess.

Her husband left her a couple of years ago for someone half his age. The guy must be brain dead, because Tess is an amazing lady with humongous DDD tits. Her rosy red nipples stick out a good half inch when she is excited. Tess spent the night in my hotel room. We shared some great sex with her on top of me and then me pounding her from behind. This morning she woke me up with a fabulous blow job.

We plan to spend the day together and then she'll take me to her house for dinner.

Tess and I head out to my rental car, which happens to be a Mustang convertible. I grab her overnight bag as we head out the hotel door. We locate my car in the Holiday Inn parking lot and I open the door for her. I walk around and get in the driver's side. Tess leans over the center console and we kiss. It's a beautiful sunny autumn day, so I pop the top. I keep the windows rolled up and crank up the heater to keep us toasty warm as head down the road.

Tess is wearing a light green summer dress with spaghetti straps. Her amazing tits stretch the fabric in front. She is braless. The seat belt is tucked between her large globes and I see her nipples poke out. I know I would never leave such a lovely lady. At 47, she is in the middle of her prime sexual peak. I've been the lucky recipient of her sexual prowess this weekend.

"So my dear, where would you like to go?"

Tess says,"I want to show you where we used to play in high school. There is a secret place on the river."

I tell her that I drove by the river yesterday morning. It seems so peaceful. Tess has a wide smile and tells me that I haven't seen the real river. She directs me to drive a few miles out of town and follow an old sign that warns of impending danger from indigenous reptiles. When we see the sign Tess tells me to turn down the next dirt road. I see the road ahead. Several low hanging branches cover the entrance.

"Where are you taking me, dear Tess? And do we need to be wary of indigenous reptiles?

Tess just smiles and points to the road. I turn left onto the road. Branches nearly hit my head as the gravel kicks up from my tires. We rumble down the dirt road for a mile or so. Tess continues to tell me to drive forward. At the end of the road we come to an open field right next to a wide stretch of the river. Tess tells me to park as close to the river as possible. The raging water creates a loud roar which can drown out most conversations.

She puts her hand on my thigh and says, "This is the place. This was the favorite make out spot when we were in high school, and no you don't need to worry about reptiles. That sign was put up as a prank to keep little kids away and no one has ever bothered to take it down. It's been there over 40 years. The joke is that the reptile is the Snake River. On a Friday night there would be thirty or forty cars all spread out. Most of the windows were very steamy."

I watch the fast moving water for several minutes before commenting, "So, did you spend many evenings making out with your boyfriends?"

"Yes, more than a few. They always wanted to open my blouse and play with my tits. Even when we double-dated and Stacy was in the back seat, they wanted me to undress. Stacy didn't care, most of the time she was the first to get naked. She never wore a bra and was always flashing her boobs."

I had to laugh,"I could only imagine what those horny boys were hoping for."

Tess squeezes her boobs as she explains, "They were always hoping to see these ladies. Even back then, I was fairly big, I think I was probably a C or D cup."

"So, Tess, my dear, since we're here does this mean you want to make out?"

"No, I want to fuck!"

Tess moves her hand up my thigh to my cock and rubs my shaft. She tells me to roll down all of the windows and join her in the back seat. Well she is adventurous.

I move to the back seat and Tess joins me. I sit back and drop my shorts. My cock is already hard as she lifts up her dress and straddles me. I discover she is not wearing panties. Tess settles on my lap and wraps her arms around me. We kiss long and hard. Tess grinds her pussy into me and I feel her wetness. We continue to kiss using a lot of tongue.

I move the thin straps of her green dress off each shoulder. She pulls the top of her dress down revealing her big breasts with hard red nipples.

Tess begs,"Suck my hard nipples Rob."

Tess pushes her boobs into my face. I latch on to her right nipple and gently suck her bud. I scrape my teeth along her fleshy ridge which makes Tess press her breast into me, nearly suffocating me. Not a bad way to go. She pulls back a bit and allows me to switch to her left breast. I kiss and suck and lick her magnificent orb.

Tess moves up a bit and grabs my cock. She aims it between her slick folds and impales herself. Tess slides down taking my full seven inches in one motion. She settles down and grinds her pussy into me. She gets into a gentle rhythm up and down, massaging my cock with her tight muscles. I maintain contact with her tits as she throws her head back and screams wildly, "I've always wanted to do that. It seems so primal with the water rushing by and being in the middle of nowhere."

I pull my mouth from her left nipple and respond; "You might want to warn a guy when you are going to do that."

Tess just answers by increasing the pace of her movement. She is now bouncing up and down on my cock. I'm amazed we are still joined. Tess is in full control as she grinds down into me and searches for another kiss. Our lips lock together. She darts her tongue into my mouth as her breathing picks up. She is climbing to another climax, and so am I. My cock is hot and wet from her inner flesh. She squeezes her pussy each time she drops down on me.

"Rob, your cock feels so good; it's so big and so hard. I want to make you shoot your load deep in my cunt. Do you like it when I talk dirty?"

Before I can answer, she throws her head back and screams again. I thought she was quiet and meek at the reunion, boy was I wrong. She is ready to take us both over the edge. She is huffing and puffing as she rocks up and down and back and forth. I feel my juices boil over and am ready to cum. I can tell Tess is right there with me.

Just as we are ready to fall over the edge, another convertible comes flying through the open field honking its horn and kicking up dirt. The excitement of moment jolts us as we both cum together. Tess pushes down hard on my cock, waves her hands in the air and shakes her tits at the intruders. I jerk up and send my jism deep into Tess. My cock throbs and my whole being shakes as the pleasure engulfs our bodies. I grab hold of Tess before she jumps completely out of the car. Her breasts are smashed into me, her nipples are hard rocks against my chest.

The river roars in the background we enjoy our shared bliss. My cock is still hard and deep inside of Tess's pussy. Her wet juices flow down between us. As we enjoy the end of our climax, I put my hands on Tess's boobs and rub them all around. I love playing with her tits. She doesn't mind my infatuation with them. She puts her hands under them to offer them up. I use a lite touch to pinch and pull her nipples.

"Wow that was amazing. That car really startled me. I think I came harder than usual. What a wonderful feeling. I love your hard cock, Rob. I really do. Let's think about heading home for dinner. I have some more fun planned for us later. I guess I'll have to wait for you to stop playing with my boobs. You know they'll be available all night."

Tess makes me laugh with her banter. I hug her tight and we kiss before we disengage. Tess pulls up and my cock flops out covered in cum. She jumps out of the car and dances around with her tits exposed and swaying all around. I grab my shorts and pull them up before making my way out of the back seat. Tess tells me she loves showing off her tits outside, she feels so free. After spending a few moments by the river in awe of the raging waters we decide it's time to leave. We look off in the distance and see the other convertible parked by the river. Tess swears she can see two people in the back seat bopping about. It's a bit too far for my poor eyes, so I take her word for it. I guess we aren't the only ones who like to make love in the great outdoors.

We hop back into the front seats and I roll up the windows and blast the heater. Tess buckles up but leaves her breasts uncovered.

"How am I supposed to keep my eyes on the road when your tits are out?"

Tess says, "Just drive buster and don't get into an accident. This is a test to see how well you can concentrate on driving. I may cover up if we see anyone on the road, or I may not"

"You're killing me Tess, your killing me."

Tess gives me directions to her house while she rubs and massages her breasts. I find it very difficult to keep my eyes on the road, but I do my best. If she is trying to keep my cock hard, she is doing a good job, especially when she pulls her boobs up by her nipples and bounces them. As we get closer to town, Tess gives me a break and pulls up her dress.

I follow her directions and soon we pull into her driveway. Tess leads the way into the house. She has a lovely home with a large open kitchen. We spend most our time there drinking wine and preparing dinner. We enjoy a lite meal of tomato basil soup and salad. Tess has a hot tub in the backyard and suggests that we continue our evening out there. She mentions that swim suits are not allowed, which doesn't surprise me at all.

Tess goes out and turns on the heater and pump for the spa while I clean up the dinner dishes. When I finish cleaning, I pour a couple of glasses of after dinner wine and head out to meet her. She is already naked and climbing into the hot tub. When she settles in, I hand her the glasses of wine. I drop my shorts and join her. The hot water feels good. The jets provide relief to my sore muscles. I hadn't realized what I workout Tess has given me these past two days and I don't think she is done with me yet.

We enjoy the moment as we sip our wine and stare into the night sky. I am also mesmerized by Tess's breasts as they float on the water. I doubt she will ever drown as her natural buoys will keep her afloat. In time, I move over and sit next to her. I put my arm around Tess and she leans into my shoulder. Her free hand moves down under the water and grabs my shaft. I'm not fully erect, but soon I will be. She plays with my balls and strokes me in an effort to increase the blood flow.

Tess whispers in my ear, "I'm pretty happy right now. A glass of wine in one hand and cock in the other."

With my arm around her, I use my hand to rub the side of her boob. I massage her flesh and tweak her nipple. Soon, we both have each other hard in all the right places. We join our lips and tongues amid the swirling water. Tess takes my wine glass and sets it on the deck. She does the same with her glass and turns to straddle me. Now face to face, we increase our kissing as I place both hands on her tits and squeeze. I run my palms all over her mounds and pinch her nipples making them hard nubs.

Between kisses, Tess asks, "Rob will you eat my pussy like you did last night? I had an incredible orgasm from your magic tongue."

Tess jumps off me and grabs a towel. See moves up onto the deck and sits on the towel with her legs open wide. Stream rises from her skin in the cool night air. I move in between her legs and get close to her pussy. Once again I am looking directly at her shaved pussy.. Her smooth thighs frame her irresistible puffy outer lips. Her inner labia poke out between the smooth skin. I grab her inner lips between my lips and suck the flaps into my mouth. My tongue moves up and down the folds before I release her. I part her inner labia with my tongue and dig deep into her hot stash. The soft inner lips are like rose petals that surround my tongue. I taste her sweet nectar again and it tastes just as good or even better. Her aroma is mixed with a slight taste of chlorine from the spa water.

Tess pushes her pussy against my face. I flick my tongue back and forth lapping up her essence. I delve deep into her inner flesh and lick all around her lovely flower. I feel her clit harden and emerge from its protective hood. The largest clit I've had the pleasure to suck. I move back and watch her clit expand to its fullest and then cover it with my lips. I suck it deep between my lips. Her tasty juices flow into my mouth. Her thighs press tight against my face holding me in place as I continue to enjoy my friend's pussy.

My face is buried in Tess's cunt and I do not hear the sliding glass door open. Tess hears the door open and looks up to see Stacy standing there. Tess taps my shoulder to get my attention. I look up and ask her what's up.

"Stacy is here."

Stacy comes up to the spa, "Hey guys, I thought you'd be here, I used the key you gave me to let myself in. I knocked but no one answered, I'd hope to find you in the spa. That was some nice pussy eating there, Rob."

Tess slipped back into the hot tub and looked at Stacy, "Hey girl, what's up? Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm OK, but can I join you in the spa? I need some loving."

We both told Stacy to join us at the same time. She is wearing the same wrap dress, so it just floats to the ground when she unites the belt. Her lovely breasts stand proud. I see her nipples harden from the cool night breeze. I reach up for her hand to help her step down into the water. As she steps down, her enticing pussy comes close to my face. Stacy submerges her body into the water and sits between Tess and myself.

She explains her presence, "Thanks for letting me join you. My husband is at home watching Sunday Night Football and not at all interested in me. I wanted desperately to make love tonight. I need a hard cock to fill me up. I got naked and stood between him and the TV. I had my pussy right in front of his face and he pushed me aside. He said maybe tomorrow or the next day. I can't believe he'd rather watch football than fuck."

Tess listens to her friend and strokes her back. She moves her lips to Stacy and they share a soft kiss. I move close and brush her hair from her face. We do our best to comfort her. Stacy reaches for my hand and guides it to her breast. I massage her boob running my palm over her hard nipple.

Stacy looks me in the eye and says, "You have my permission to fuck me. If my husband doesn't want to satisfy me, I know you will. I want to feel this hard cock buried in my pussy."

Stacy grabs my cock as she speaks. She then looks at Tess, "I'm sorry for interrupting; it looked like you were enjoying the licking. Let me finish you, I want to make you cum hard Tess."

Tess has no complaints. She assumes her sitting position on the towel on the deck and spreads her legs as they dangle in the water. Stacy moves in between her thighs. She let's go of my cock and I move behind Stacy. Stacy is bent over as she makes contact with Tess's slit. Her ass is high and inviting.

I use my fingers to spread her outer lips and push my index finger deep into her quim. She is tight, wet and hot. I add a second finger and rub her g-spot several times. At the same time, Stacy snakes her tongue in Tess's inner folds and licks her friend.

My fingers open Stacy enough for my hard cock to penetrate her pussy. I never thought I'd find myself in this position. I hold my shaft as I push it deep into her flesh. Her inner folds take a firm grip on me. For 47 years old, she is surprisingly tight. I feel her heat.

Stacy removes her face from between Tess's thighs long enough to look back and say, "Rob, your cock feels so good, I should have let you fuck me this morning. Pound it into me now."

Tess grabs Stacy's head and brings her back,"Hey, sweetie, you're going to make me cum, remember. Get that tongue working now."

Stacy moves her face back to Tess's pussy and attacks her inner folds with a quick tongue. I proceed to move in and out of Stacy. Each time I push into her pussy, her face moves hard against Tess. I get into a rhythm of pushing in and out, the hot water splashing around our bodies. I grab Stacy's hips in an effort to steady her. I bury my seven inch shaft deep inside. My eyes are on Tess and her gorgeous huge tits. Tess grabs her tits and pinches her nipples as she watches me fuck her best friend.

Stacy grabs onto Tess's thighs. She uses her flat tongue to lap up and down Tess's inner lips. Stacy kisses and sucks all around her mons. She uses her tongue to spread Tess's labia and attack her clit. Stacy hones in on Tess's clit and flicks it over and over as I pummel Stacy from the other end. My cock is coated with her juices.

We are all feeling the effects of our efforts. Three bodies are closing in on the next climax. I hold Stacy in place as I thrust into her cunt. The tip of my cock is alive with sensation. I feel the familiar urge to send my seed deep into Stacy.

Stacy sucks on the clit before her. It is large and stiff and fully distended from beneath its hood. Tess grabs Stacy by the head and pulls her tight against her pussy. She closes her thighs around Stacy and holds on for dear life as Tess is the first to orgasm. Tess screams out as her climax engulfs her being.

"Gawd Stacy, it feels so good, don't stop. Your tongue feels so good in my pussy. Eat my pussy like you always do."

The sound of Tess's orgasm affects me and I pound into Stacy. My balls hang low and slap against Stacy's pussy and clit. I thrust and pull back and thrust again. I feel my legs shake as the first spasms send a rope of semen into her pink flesh. I pull back and thrust again. A second jet of cum fills her cunt followed by a third. My head spins and my body jerks with each spasm. All of my nerve endings are concentrated in my throbbing seven inch shaft.

Stacy flexes her cunt squeezing the last drops of my spunk. As I come down from my climax, my cock softens and I slide out from Stacy. She lifts her face away from Tess's pussy lips and turns to me for a long deep kiss. Tess slides back into the warmth of the spa. She has a satisfied look on her face. Stacy snakes her tongue into my mouth and I taste Tess's sweet pussy juice.

Tess stands up and presses into Stacy's back squishing her big boobs against Stacy. I press into Stacy's front and feel her hard nipples on my chest. We have Stacy locked in a tight sandwich. Tess whispers, "I think it's time for Stacy's orgasm. We're going to eat your pussy, sweetie. You're going to cum hard and give us that sweet juice. Are you ready?"

Stacy nods her head. We help her sit up on the deck using the towel for a cushion. We spread her legs wide giving us both space to get close to her freshly fucked gash. Tess moves in and licks her friend's slit from bottom to top. She dips her tongue into Stacy's pussy searching for my cum. Stacy flexes her cunt muscles pushing some of my jiz out onto Tess's tongue.

Tess says, "Yes baby squeeze that pussy, give me some of that cream pie." Tess licks up my cum that oozes from within Stacy's quim. She turns to me and presses her lips against my open mouth sharing my jiz mixed with pussy juice. Tess turns her attention back to Stacy and pushes her tongue deep into Stacy's folds searching for all of the sperm she can get. She licks Stacy's mons and all around her trimmed bush. Tess nods in my direction and I take over the pussy eating duties.

12