The Reunion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move in between Stacy's thighs and bury my face in her cunt. I use my tongue to lick all around and then separate her inner folds searching for her clit. It's time to make Stacy cum. I use the tip of my tongue to flick her hard button. I press my tongue hard against her clitoris and lick back and forth. I use my fingers to open Stacy's labia and push two fingers into her wet pussy. I feel her inner flesh still coated with my cum. I concentrate licking her clitoris while I search out her g-spot. The tip of my tongue flicks her hard button of flesh over and over and over. Her girl juice flows out and down my fingers.

Tess stands up next to me and moves her hands up to Stacy's C-cup breasts. Tess grabs her tits and massages the fleshy orbs. She moves her fingers over Stacy's nipples feeling the hard points. She pinches her nipples.

Stacy moans, "Oh geez you two, I'm so close."

I concentrate on Stacy's pussy and bring her to orgasm. Her thighs shake and close in around my head. My fingers are still trapped inside her folds and I feel her inner flesh spasm as she cums.

Stacy shouts, "Yes, yes, I'm cummming. I'm cummmmin. Feels good, feels so good. Gawd, you have a magic tongue, keep going."

I move my fingers against her ridged G-spot over and over, helping her ride out her climax. Stacy grabs my wrist and holds on while her whole body shakes. The intense feelings move from her nipples to her pussy to her toes and back again.

Once she has time to recover, Tess and I help Stacy slip back into the warm water. We hold and cuddle her between us. Tess and Stacy kiss. Stacy and I kiss amid the bubbles.

Stacy is the first to speak, "You know Rob, Tess and I get together on a regular basis, but this is our first threesome. I hope you are enjoying yourself."

Well, I definitely am.

Tess looks at Stacy, "Are we done with this guy, should we let him head back to the hotel?"

"Absolutely not, we still have lots of time for more loving. I want to watch him fuck you."

Well, I guess my evening hasn't quite ended yet. But this is another story for another time. Let's just end this with the fact that I will be visiting Southern Idaho a lot more often in the future.

12