The Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy's looking to blow off some steam.
783 words
3.5
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was not happy this morning. After a fight with her boyfriend last night, several things going wrong at school and at work, she was in one of the worst moods she could ever remember.

Even so, everything about her exuded confidence. She walked with a purpose, not noticing anyone around her. Her long brown hair was flowing in the winds so common to the area; many a passerby took note of her strict, immaculate clothes. Her tight blouse allowed a peek at the 32b's underneath, her skirt hugging her curvy hips. Her greyish eyes, nonetheless, pierced through anyone she deemed unworthy of enjoying her sex appeal.

She crossed the street and entered the campus bookstore for a morning coffee, as she thought to herself about how men were incompetent and couldn't even pull off simple tasks, watching the poor barista try to make coffee for the girl in front of her. Just then, she caught him staring at the opening in her blouse. That was enough to send her over the edge mentally. Maintaining full control of herself, she was about to mentally murder the barista when she had an even better idea. A slight, devious smile ran across her face.

After Amy got her coffee, she struck a conversation with the barista, whose name turned out to be Jonathan. As Amy was in her late 20s, she enjoyed the thought of getting revenge on a younger guy - Jonathan could not have been older than 20. Amy knew exactly what to say, what body language to give off. She played with her blouse a bit, and soon Jonathan was completely under her spell. The morning crowd in the coffee shop had vanished by now, it was time to act. She brushed up against his shoulder.

"So, is there a quieter place around here?" She asked.

Jonathan looked down at her blouse. He could not resist her anymore. He led her to a small, secluded area behind some clothes racks in the bookstore.

"Why do you want to talk here?" He asked.

"Talk?" Amy smirked at him. This was really going to be fun.

She grabbed his jacket and pulled hiim down, kissing him hard on the lips. At 6'1, Jonathan had over a foot on Amy, who nonetheless pulled him down quite easily. As they kissed, Amy deviously ran her hand over his crotch. It felt like he had been turned on for a while.

Jonathan tried to reach for her blouse but she simply slapped his hand away. This was her game. She unbuttoned his pants and lowered them, only then removing her blouse, revealing a set of perky breasts enclosed in a black lacy bra. She grabbed Jonathan's cock and pumped it hard, letting go of the kiss and concentrating on getting him harder. It didn't help that there was no angry makeup sex after the fight last night.

Jonathan tried to reach for her bra, but Amy slapped his hand away again. "Don't worry, you'll get to see them..maybe..".

She bent down a bit and took his cock into her mouth, just the tip, to tease him. She slowly got into sucking it more and more, until she was pumping his cock into her throat. Jonathan was close to cumming when she stopped and pulled away. She was dripping wet herself, but there was no way she would let him have all the fun. She pushed him down and laid him on the ground behind the clothes racks. She stood over him, undid her bra and threw it in his face. She lifted her skirt up around her waist and slowly lowered her lacy black boyshorts.

Amy was extremely turned on at this point, so she wasted little time straddling Jonathan and letting his cock slide all the way into her wet pussy. She pushed down on his chest and rode his dick hard, without bothering to look at his face. After several minutes, she felt his hand on her chest. She opened her eyes, grabbed his hand, almost breaking his finger. "I said you get to see them, not touch them!" She smiled to herself as her domination over him was complete, passing through the physical pain limits. He was all hers now. She rode his surprisingly large cock for several more minutes, while thinking of what got her here. The thought of her dominating a naive younger man in a public place where she could potentially get caught finally started to violently shake her small frame as she had her biggest orgasm in several months. She relaxed for several seconds before standing up, nonchalantly putting her clothes back on, and walking away without looking back.