The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! she told herself, "No devil, stop it! Get out of me, Satan!" She stood up from leaning against the barn, straightened her work dress, tried to gather herself.

Still though, as she walked from the barn her thoughts crept back to the phallus, and to the bull still sliding that huge thing into the crooning cow, that thing, the bull and her Daddy, and she returned to planning how she would slip the phallus insider her, unable to suppress her wicked thoughts.

Images of that thing sliding up inside her, of her spreading her legs for it, stripping off her work clothes, sweaty hot, raising her nightdress, in anticipation, thinking what she was going to do, her little cunny dripping wet, her nipples fiery and swollen under her dress as she quickened her step, imagining what this thing would feel like sliding through her juices deep inside her.

Little Emma was shaken and damp under her dress, beside herself as she broke into a run towards the cabin and toward the thick, smooth ribbed, wicked, naughty thing she desired hidden under her mattress.

ā–ā–

From the open cabin door Reverend Joshua stood frozen. He watched at first in disbelief his little girl from the doorway. His little girl, laying on her bed in the middle of the day. He'd come in from the fields, his body still tingling, his cock like a hair trigger, hardening at almost any thought of his little girl.

At first he thought maybe she'd taken ill. Then he realized what he was seeing.

Her knees spread impossibly wide, her legs in the air, her toes pointed. His cock twitched. Her pressing against the mattress, raised up on her toes, her eyes closed, her soft shiny wet pussy humping into her tiny wet fingers, her breathing slow and ragged, his little girl naked from the waist down. His cock shifted, filled with blood. Her delicate fingers buried in her pussy. His cock raised inside his overalls.

From his accidental vantage at the door he was looking directly at her rounded bottom and her open little cunny, between her pale smooth thighs. His cock was rigid hard in seconds. Her little bald slit spread open, pink and bare, smooth like a wet fresh peach, her creamy pale skin, soft and warm, her tender flesh undulating, beckoning to her father, her breathing, her groans, her mewling kittenish moans pulling him like a moth to flame. His cock, swollen, throbbed, ached for her.

Right in that split moment, Joshua felt himself give in to what he knew was the devil in him. Satan was making him fill with an unbridled, irreversible lust, seeing his daughter's hot beautiful little cunt, bald and pure and ripe and ready for cock, even if that beautiful little cunny belonged to his little girl, Emma. She was a woman now, and he had a duty as her father, he told himself, as a man he said inside his rationalizing mind.

He felt a flash of anger, of protectiveness. His little girl was being driven by Satan, her legs spread open by Satan, her beautiful pussy exposed to the open room.

Her writhing a sure signal of the devil in his little girl, the devil upon her, on top of his little girl, tempting her with his wickedness, licking at her, teasing and torturing his little girl with his devilish hot prick.

"Nnnnn, nnnnn, uhhhh" Emma groaned, "mmmmm, nnnnn" his little girl mewled. His cock was pounding. He wrapped his palm over it through his overalls, squeezed, and it raged back. Reverend Joshua began jacking his cock through the fabric of his overalls again, as he had in the field, his little girl moaning and wriggling, humping her bald little cunny into her fingers.

Emma's bed faced out into the front room of the cabin, and Joshua watched his little Emma roll on top of the fluffy quilt, onto her right side, her work dress rumpled on the floor next to her bed and her frilly white thin cotton undertop loose and unlaced to her glowing soft belly.

His gaze drawn to her swollen pink nipples pushing their way out from behind the material, making his little baby look like a wanton sexual feast to her Daddy's sex starved eyes, made his cock ache and throb for her like it had in the field, but this was real, not his imagination. He stood there, jacking his huge hard throbbing cock, watching his little girl masturbate. Himself jacking his hugely hard cock, watching his little girl.

Emma groaned and in a quick succession of mewls and moans, breathed out "Nnnnnn, ohhhhh, Papaaaaa, mmm, yesss, touch me, Papaaaa."

His little baby purred, squealed, hummed. The Reverend's mouth fell open, his eyes wide before he gushed out a breath, squeezed his cock even harder, pulled on his cock even harder.

His little girl's swollen breasts, creamy pale and flush with excitement, her nipples pointed and puffy and swollen bounced and swayed with her motions.

From the door Joshua looked up at her, at the undersides of her conical meaty firm breasts standing so her nipples appeared just that much more pointed and tender, capped like enflamed strawberries, and he was overwhelmed with the desire to take her tender little hips in his big hands, her little cunny humping at his thick, hard cock, his head at her chest, his mouth at his little girl's breasts, squeezing them in his big hands, sucking her exquisite nipples, sucking them, licking them, mouthing them as he looked into little Emma's face, her eyes, his fingers buried in her beautiful pussy.

"Oh sweet mother of Mary" he breathed out more sexually aroused than he'd ever been, aroused by his precious little Emma, his little girl, his daughter.

The sun was blazing behind him at the doorway, his cock blazing hard in front of him, like a divining rod, her belly and hips and legs in the shaded cabin so pale and fresh and stunningly tender.

Her translucent skin made her seem otherworldly, ripe, glowing, pure, an angel with sexual allure, an allure that tempted him like no other temptation.

An ordained man he shouldn't be looking at his daughter like he was, he knew, but he couldn't help himself. He should have more restraint than other men, he should be able to control his sexual urges, to stop jacking his seething hard cock, but the devil had Reverend Joshua in his devilish grasp, too.

His little girl mesmerizing to look at, her nakedness, her pure nudity writhing on the bed, he stayed there at the door, transfixed, not ten feet from his naked little girl rubbing herself between her open legs.

"Nnnnnn, Papaaaa, your dirty girl, Papa" his daughter mewled into the open air, her legs spread perversely wide, her head rolling back and forth, her pushing her humping pussy into her hands, just feet away.

"My God, what a vision" the Reverend thought, jacking his hot swollen aching cock, staring at his little girl, suddenly believing he must rescue his little girl from the devil's grasp, from the devil's hot smoldering red prick.

Father Joshua watched little Emma raise her left thigh holding it there suspended off the bed, her back arched, the small of her curved back tapering from her bottom pressed out, her creamy thighs spread apart, so soft and splayed to her wicked minister Daddy's gaze. Her baldness divine, her entire smooth female body open and hungry writhing wet and on fire in heat, his cock in his hand through his overalls salivating at the sight of his daughter.

Joshua could smell the fragrance of her all the way across the room. It was like warm honey, sweet-cream, apple-butter flowery, a fragrance no man could ever forget, hauntingly beautiful, the smell of pussy a nectar that a man honed in on, desired.

He studied his little Emma's girlish, womanly curves, jerking his huge cock, watching her, her dainty and feminine motions, the way her breasts squeezed between her slender arms, her lovely round shoulders, her hips so tender and ready to be firmly held in a man's hands. Her sex, Joshua thought to himself, imagining himself on top of his little girl, his long cock inside her, her spread open, her bucking up to meet his thrusts, was ready for an aching swollen cock to slide inside her, a man's cock, his cock, the devil in both of them, they'd have to heal each other no matter what or how long it took.

Emma raised her fingers to her mouth, and slid them inside, sucking, moaning, tasting herself, "Nnnnn, Papa, kiss me, Papa" unaware her father was watching.

Next: Chapter II: The Bath, 2010