The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,431 Followers

"Nnnnn, Daddy, you're...so big, so wet when I pull on you, your cock, is so hot Daddy, gets...so...makes me, so...wet Daddy," jacking her father's erection in her little hand, pulling on it, squeezing, moving her hand up and down his heavy, thick dripping wet meaty cock-flesh.

"Love...the feel, of your cock in my hand, Daddy. How hot it is, how hard it is, I can feel it throbbing Daddy. It wants to be inside me, Daddy. It wants to fuck me, Papa, wants my wet little girl pussy Daddy, your little baby's hot little pussy, doesn't it, Papa. Wants to cum inside me, doesn't it, Daddy. Wants me to make you cum, with my little hand, my little mouth, doesn't it, Papa."

Emma couldn't wait any longer. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs, her father immediately desperately hot cupping her hot little cunt in his big masculine hand.

His fingers dipping into his daughter's creamy satiny smooth wet little pussy, slipping inside her hot little baby pussy, Emma moaned almost too loudly, "Nnnggh Daddy, nnnmmmmyesss, feel how wet I am, Papa, touch me," jacking his cock in her little hand, "ohhh god Daddy, my little pussy, so hot for you, Daddy," she wriggled into her father's fingers, squeezing his big thick throbbing meaty cock.

"It wants to be in me, Daddy," jacking his hugely thick throbbing hard cock, "wants...to be in me, Papa," rocking her tender little hips into his hand, "nnnn, Daddy, yesss, suck my nipples," her father's mouth hot wet on her breasts, his hand rubbing against her mound, pushing her little hips up to her father's hot whisper. "Nnnn, Daddy, I can't wait anymore, Papa."

"Mmm, Emmm, little baby, mmmgghyesss, child," his hissing gravelly pleasure, "yessss, pull on Daddy, your little hand... feels so good, baby, mmmm, you're so wet, child, so creamy wet for Daddy lil baby. Mmmmm, you like Daddy's fingers in you, don't you, kitten, Daddy's cock in your little hand, Daddy fingering your soft lil baby pussy, don't you, child."

"Nnnn, I do, Daddy," Emma again gushed out hot on a breath, "yesss, Papa," she whispered pulling on her father's cock faster, squeezing harder, "does, my little hand feel good, Papa? My...nnnnn...Daddy," spreading her legs further, her father slipping his big finger inside her, opening her hot little cunt to her father the Reverend Joshua.

"Mmm, yesss child, let Daddy suck your nipples, sweet baby. You like Daddy sucking on your swollen breasts, your hot little nipples, don't you child? Mmmm, yesss, you just got so wet, Em. The devil's inside us lil baby, wants us to fuck each other, Em, wants, me...to fuck my lil baby my beautiful little baby, to cum inside you, Em, my little girl."

"Nnn Daddy, nnnnyesss, wants me, to fuck you too Daddy, you to suck my nipples, to make you cum in my little belly Papa. Mmmm, your cock...just got so hard, you like that, don't you, Daddy, sucking your little girl's nipples, my breasts, Daddy," rubbing her palm over the head of his cock, "it's...so hard, Daddy, throbbing in my hand, Papa, wants...to be in me, Papa," pushing her little bottom back against her father's hip. "Feels so good, Daddy, my little hand, jacking you," rubbing it over the dimples of her lower back, "pulling on you," through the cleft of her little bottom, his pre-cum leaving a wet hot trail on her glowing hot skin.

"Here, lift up, child," the Reverend whispered raising and wrapping his right arm around and under his little Emma, her head on his inner shoulder, in the crook of her father's muscular arm.

Emma moved with her father, his right hand cupping her entire right breast in his one big hand, squeezing, kneading her swollen hot tit flesh Emma sighing, her breasts so swollen, his fingers over and over drawing up to her nipple, her father gently, lightly turning her pebble hard nipple between his thumb and finger.

"Kiss Daddy Em, put your tongue in Daddy's mouth, child," his fingers so feathery soft rubbing his daughter's creamy wet pink little slit, them both so warm, so sleepy soft in bed under the covers together in the dark morning cabin, her father's cock so hard in her little fist.

"Nnnnn, Daddyyy, nnnnyesss, touch me, my tits Daddy, nnnn Daddy, pull on them, Daddy. Ohhhgggod, Dadddy, yesss, touch meee, kiss me," turning back toward her father, over her shoulder, pushing her tongue into her father's mouth, not realizing her breasts were so big, so full, so swollen hot, that today she'd become pregnant with her father's baby, that they'd both know the exact moment, her father cumming so deep in her warm little belly.

Emma loved this position with her father. She felt so little and moaned into their kiss in the dark. Her tongue in her father's mouth making her gush in heat, his left hand sliding over her thrusting pelvis, over her smooth bald mound, touching into her creamy wet little folds, she was frantic to have him in her, his kiss, his lips, his hot wet tongue in her mouth making her spread her legs for him like the hot little whore for her Papa's cock she knew she was.

"Ohhh god, Daddy, yessss," she purred into her father's ear, "touch me, Papa...you know just how I like to be touched, Daddy...my little pussy, is so hot, Daddy, so wet," wriggling her little hips, pushing her hot little pussy her bald mound into her father's hand. "Nnnn, Daddy," his fingers so perfectly touching into her shiny wet pink little slit, the flat of his hand sliding over her mound shiny slick in her creamy satiny cum, "yesssss."

"Mmmm, my sexy lil baby, my sexy little girl, Papa loves touching you, child, sucking...your beautiful big tits, child, my little girl, Daddy's little love doll. Mmmm, lil baby, your tits are so swollen, so big for Daddy, child."

"Nnnnnmmm, Papaaaa, nnnghhh looove...being...your little girl," jacking her father's huge thick cock in her tiny little hand, "your love doll, Papa. Love, pulling on your cock for you. Nnnn, suck my nipples, Daddy, nnnn, touch me," her voice almost mimicking her Grandma Rose's voice, her Rose saying the same thing to him the night before, "your good girl, Daddy."

"Let me show you how good I can do it, Daddy, how good I can suck you," her own words making Emma gush in heat, pulling, squeezing her father's cock even harder, faster. "How hard I can suck you, how hard I can make you cum in my mouth, Daddy," her father sucking her hot swollen nipples, "let me...jack you off, Papa, let me make you cum, cum in my mouth, nnnngguhh, Papa, you're...making me feel, so hot, so dirty...nnn, Daddy. Love me, Papa."

"You like it when Daddy touches you softly like this, don't you, child," the Reverend growled. "Daddy's fingers feel good, don't they, kitten, mmmmm, Emmm, love you child," his little girl jacking his throbbing aching hard cock, in love with his daughter, his little Em.

"Your little hand feels so good, child, mmm, yesss, just like that little baby, mmm, I love it when you do that," his pre-cum dribbling over her little fist, "your warm little hand, baby," slick and slippery in his daughter's fingers, her little hand wrapped around his girth, stroking him, pulling on him, twisting so slippery hot wet.

Her father's cock, so divinely hot hard, "you like it when I pull on you like this, don't you, Daddy," her father's cock, her sliding her little fist up and down her father's hot hard throbbing daddy-cock, "it's like when I suck on you, isn't it, Papa," her little hand barely fitting around his erection, "my warm little mouth, do you want me to, Papa, suck you," pulling on him, her little fist squeezing so tightly around his thick hot girth made Emma need to cum.

"I do, Em, yesss, your little mouth on my cock, child. Want you to suck Daddy into your warm little mouth, want to fuck my little girl's sucking little mouth. Would you like that, Em, to make Daddy cum in your little mouth, child, daddy's dirty little girl, my little love doll."

"Nnnnnyesss, love making you cum in my mouth, Papa, when you...fuck my mouth," Emma gushed out, her father pushing his tongue into her mouth.

"Nnnn god, Daddy, I love...making you cum. Love being your little love doll, Daddy, your little girl whore, Papa."

"Mmmm, lil baby, you make Daddy so hot for you, child. Baby? Daddy wants... to touch the head of my cock, to your little bottom baby," the Reverend growled, knowing the thought made Emma squirming hot.

"Daddy wants, to touch the head of my cock to your little rosebud, child, would you like that, baby, Daddy to push into your soft little bottom, Em."

Emma breathed out in a rush. She squeezed her Daddy's cock. "Daddy wants to fuck my little girl's tight cottony soft little bottom, sweetie," her father growled again in a heated whisper knowing Em was nervously excited by his pressing against her little bottom, that she creamed wet knowing her father wanted her little bottom.

The Reverend Joshua leaned down and sucked her swollen hot breast into his hot wet mouth. He sucked her puffy swollen strawberry nipple, pulling on it with his lips, his teeth, suckling his daughter's breasts, licking her swollen hot tit, the wet hot of his mouth making his daughter, his little girl push her chest out, push her tit into her father's suckling hot mouth, spread her knees wide apart, moan as his fingers so expertly fluttered over her creamy wet clit.

"Oh god, Daddy, yessss, suck me, suck my tits Daddy, my...nipples, nnnnn Papa, your mouth, so warm, so wet, nnn suck on me, Papa. Do you...want, my little bottom, Daddy? Your little girl's...soft, little bottom?"

Emma's pussy gushed creamy wet as she said it. She felt devilishly naughty whispering, "...my soft little bottom, Daddy? Do you want to fuck my little bottom, Papa? Your little girl's little bottom, Daddy?" rubbing hot against him, turning, rubbing her little bottom into her father's leg, into his hip, pulling on his cock, jacking her father's throbbing hot hard cock.

"Yesss baby," the Reverend growled hot into her hair, "Daddy wants to fuck your little bottom, Em. My hot little baby, mmm child, Daddy's little lover, Daddy's...little girl whore for Daddy's...cock, aren't you lil baby," the Reverend growled with such intensity Emma drew in another breath.

"Ohhh god, Daddy, yessss," Emma hissed, "your little whore, Papa, your...lil love doll, Daddy."

"Baby? Do you want to put Daddy inside you, baby?"

Emma groaned, gushing out a vibrating hot long, "yessss," opening her legs as wide as she could, giving herself to her father his fingers as he leaned over her, squeezing her right breast in his big hand, pulling her toward him, sucking her other hot swollen throbbing nipple hard into his warm wet mouth her little hand jacking his cock.

"Mmmm, Daddy's little love doll, aren't you, Em? Papa's little lover girl aren't you child, Papa's wicked little baby. Mmmm, lil baby, do you want..." the Reverend paused, "Papa to suck your milk, little baby?" Emma groaned, her father growling into his daughter's swollen hot breasts wet from her father's mouth, the mere thought, pregnant with her father's baby his sucking her milk, bucking her hips, yesss, her milk.

"Daddy fingering your hot little cunt," rubbing the softest little circles over her pink creamy wet little slit, "Daddy making a baby in his little girl," yesss, my milk Daddy, make a baby in me, Daddy.

Pressing down on her mound with the heel of his palm the Reverend slipped his middle finger deeper and deeper into his daughter's warm wet swollen pink little cunny.

"Love...you being, my lil baby, Em, my sexy hot little love doll, love making you so wet, your creamy wet little pussy, sucking your beautiful big tits, child, your puffy swollen nipples, fingering you, mmm, lil baby, let Daddy suck your milk baby," knowing this was turning her on, turning him on, fucking his little girl harder with his hand, making her gush creamy hot wet all over her father's big hand.

"Do you want Daddy's cock, Em?" provoking her, building her into a frenzy, "Daddy's cum, Daddy's seed inside you, child," his daughter bucking her little hips, pushing her pelvis into her father's fingers fucking into her, his rubbing her g-spot, his little girl cumming all over his hand.

Emma let herself go, jacking her father's cock, yesss, his little love doll, her Papa's incestuous little love doll, his seed inside her, him sucking her milk from her breasts, his daughter's breasts big and swollen full of milk, her father suckling her, suckling her full hot throbbing hot milk filled tits.

"Nnnnghh, Daddyyyy, yessss. Nnnnggguh, feels...so good, Papaaa," her little hips rotating under her father's touches, "put it...in me, Daddy," fucking back at her father's long thick finger, pushing her breasts to his hungry warm wet mouth, "want...your cock, Daddy, in me. So good, Papa, nnn Papa, nnnnnyess, suck my nipples Daddy, drink my milk, Papa, nnnggghhh Dadddyyy. You make me...feel so good...so naughty...so dirty...yesss, suck my milk Daddy. Fuck me, touch my little bottom Daddy, your little love doll, Papa, want you...to fuck my little bottom, to take, my little bottom," her whole body convulsing, undulating under her father's fingers, her father's warm wet sucking mouth so hot around her hard sensitive swollen hot puffy nipples, his big hand kneading her swollen hot tits. "Nnnn, Daddy, nnnggh, you're...making...me crazy, Daddy," bucking her little hips, pushing her breasts into her father's sucking hot wet mouth.

"Fuck me, Papa, put it in me," Emma couldn't help herself, her father did this to her, made want his cock, "need it...in me, Daddy, please Daddy, in me Papa...it...wants...in me, Daddyyyy." Emma rolled toward her father raising her right leg hurriedly guiding her father's thick throbbing hard daddy-cock to her swollen pink little hole, rubbing it through her quivering wet little slit.

She rubbed the big pulsing rubbery warm soft crown through her humming little cunny, against her hot throbbing needy little pussy as the Reverend sucked her nipples into his warm wet mouth, "nnnnn, Papaaaa, ohhhh god, Dadddy," the big pulsing head of her father's bloated thick cock opening her, {ohhhh Papaaa," pushing inside her, making her gush out a moan in fluttering little breaths as she rocked her hips drawing him inside her, fucking her father, taking him inside her, deeper and deeper into her warm sucking hot little cunny, "drink my milk, Daddy, nnnn suck me, Papa, nnnnn, deeper, fuck me..."

The Reverend rocked his hips into his little girl, fucking his big thick swollen daddy-cock into his daughter's warm little glove, her little baby cunny, "ohhh Em, little baby, so warm, so soft for Daddy, so tight for Papa," sliding, gliding into his little Em, her bald little baby cunny wrapping so wet and soft around his big thick hard daddy-cock fucking so wet so warm so luxuriously deep inside his little girl, his daughter.

Suckling her tongue into his hot wet kiss, laying on her side, her leg in the air, her leg raised over him, fucking deeper and deeper into his daughter, her whimpering soft little mewls, Emma moaned into her father's mouth. "Ohhh god Daddy, you're... so...harrrrd, fuck me Daddy, deep." His hot thick throbbing pounding hard daddy-cock fucking into his little Em, she pushed her breast into her father's mouth, "suck my milk, Papa," her squeezing, hot, soft little girl pussy, her entire body quaking, wrapping so tightly, so velvety hot warm around her father's hugely thick cock fucking so perversely into his little girl, his little Em.

The Reverend gripped her to him, pulled his daughter on top of him, burying his cock inside his daughter's hot tight soft little cunny.

"Mmmm, Em, child, yessss, so tight, so wet, so warm around Daddy's cock, child," sucking on his daughter's big swollen breasts, his voluptuously hot sexy little girl.

"Ohhh god, Daddy, so...big, fuck me, Daddy, so deep in me, Papa, so good...in me," pumping her father's cock, squeezing him, fucking him with her hot little baby cunny. "Nnnn Daddyyyy, we...have...to be quiet, Papa, will...wake, grandma Rose..."

Emma felt her father's cock get harder still. "Us...fucking, Papa. She'll...know Daddy," Emma gushing her cream all over her father's big hard cock so deep in her little belly, "that...we're lovers, Papa...that, you're fucking your lil girl your daughter...that, I'm fucking my father's cock, my father's big beautiful cock, in my little baby cunny, that you're...sucking my hot swollen nipples, Daddy...that, you're...sucking my milk, Papa."

"Baby?" the Reverend paused, "Daddy...wants, your little bottom, too, Em," pushing a finger against her little rosebud, fucking his thick hard cock into Emma's soft little wet pussy knowing his words would enflame her, sucking her nipples as she rode him, fucking deep into his daughter's hot little cunt, pushing her gown up over her smooth bare little hips, her sides, her ribs. Emma took her father as deep as she could, riding him, swiveling, grinding her little pussy onto his cock, "my bottom, Papa?" turned on but frightened at the prospect of her father's huge thick cock fucking her little bottom, her pussy creaming hot wet all over her father's cock.

The Reverend sucked his daughter's full swollen tits hanging down like pointed hot ripe melons, suckling her nipples into his hot wet sucking mouth, prodding her, "Daddy's going to take your little bottom, Em," fucking his throbbing hard cock faster into her hot little cunt spread around his girth, deeper, long penetrating thrusts, his cock sawing in and out of his little Em, pushing his finger into Emma's little bottom.

"Mmmmm, yessss, you like that, don't you child, you just creamed all over Daddy, lil baby, creamed on Daddy's cock fucking your hot little pussy, Daddy's finger in your soft little bottom."

Emma groaned under her breath trying to be quiet to not wake her Grandma Rose, "nnnn, Daddy, fuck me," rocking her little hips, grinding onto her father's cock buried inside her, "nnnnn, Papa," so deep inside her, stretching her open, his throbbing hot hard incestuous daddy-cock thrusting faster and harder deep inside her warm little belly, his daughter's warm little incestuous belly, his finger pushing into her warm little bottom.

She loved how her father talked so dirty, how he made her so wet, how he made her feel like such a hot little whore for him. She loved creaming all over her father's cock, his hot little girl; she could barely breathe thinking of his cock in her bottom, her Daddy, her father the Reverend taking her soft little bottom, then lifted, raised up, decided, sliding her father's cock out of her warm wet quivering little cunny, "want you...to fuck my bottom, Daddy, put it in me, Papa, in...my little bottom, Daddy. Want you...to have my little bottom..."

"Oh god, baby, Em," the Reverend whispered, "yesss, lil baby," guiding the big swollen head of his cock to her little bottom, "your little bottom, Em," pressing against her little rosebud, his daughter quivering in his grip, his big thick throbbing hard daddy-cock dripping wet in his daughter's slippery creamy wet cum, pushing inside her, slipping inside her, forcing his way inside her, fucking his cock into his little Em's tight, soft creamy warm cottony little bottom.

"Ohhhh god, Daddy...so big, hurts...don't stop, deeper, Papa...take my bottom Daddy, yours Daddy, my little bottom," her father's hugely hard cock practically splitting her open, deeper and deeper, pushing into his little girl's tight little ass, her father fingering her hot dripping wet little cunt, flicking his fingers over her sensitive swollen little clit, wetting his cock with her slippery creamy cum to slide deeper into her little bottom.

"Mmmm, my lil baby, nnnggghh, ...so tight, so warm, so soft around Daddy's cock, baby," wiping more of his daughter's creamy slippery cum on his cock, "that's my good girl, take Daddy, Em, take Daddy's cock in your hot little ass, baby," suckling on her breasts, touching her everywhere, kissing her, his tongue in her mouth, made it not hurt so much, Emma cumming on her father's fingers, rocking her little bottom, swiveling her hips, fucking her father's cock.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,431 Followers