The Reverend Pt. 03

Info
The full extent of Clarissa's seduction is realised.
168 words
4.41
38.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/23/2012
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
British Filth
British Filth
2,022 Followers

...(previously)...

Reverend Derek and his wife had moved to the country to avoid the sexual temptations of the city. Derek had established a successful church, but when married couple Colin and Clarissa move to the area, Derek quickly becomes seduced and falls prey to Clarissa's wicked ways. (part 1)

Wrestling with his conflicting desires to serve God and his physical desire to devour his new seductress, the Reverend is forced to deal with a bible study at which Clarissa will be in attendance. Her seduction continues, and culminates in a spiritual attack as part of some intense sex in the garden of his home, which is discovered by Derek's wife. (part 2)

In part 3, the fallout from Susan's discovery is exposed, the full extent of Clarissa's seduction is revealed, and Derek is faced with a startling revelation, and a life-changing decision.

NOTE: The audio isn't bad, but improves as the story continues, so bear with it, and as always, your feedback is very welcome. Enjoy ;)

--:--
--:--
1.0
British Filth
British Filth
British Filth
2,022 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanna gush about this more.

Derek means "people-ruler", as the reverend was the guide for all the people in the village, but by the end he wishes to distance himself from his flock to pursue his own individuality.

Susan means lily, lotus, purity and kinship. And that's exactly what she does in the story, providing kinship to the reverend, but her purity also makes her lackluster.

Clarissa means brightness and her role is to enlighten the reverend. She shines a light on his hidden, sexual side.

Colin has 2 origins. One being a diminutive of Nicholas ("victory of the people", popularised by St. Nicholas), but also the Gaelic origin, meaning "puppy" or "whelp". It's pretty amusing to think that someone who used to be so holy would be turned into a little whelp. And that's exactly what his name illustrates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god. How dare you...?! Oh my god... This is... I can't speak. Oh my god. What is... this? How dare you...

First off, the whole story is so beautifully written, how is this possible? Secondly, what the fuck is happening, I am so frightened. There's twists and turns and the characters are so well developed and what the hellllll... Also, how dare you?!?! To write this... This is so scandalous. I am so scared. This was such a ride. But I loved it. My heart is beating out of my chest, I'm so scared.

DixonsMamaDixonsMamaover 8 years ago
Great

Well done :) You should be a published author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

A wonderfully written and read trilogy. Could you make another one about a schoolgirl and a teacher affair? I'm sure it would be just as erotic, entertaining, and panty-wetting as this one! Stay sexy my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliant

And now Colin can 'comfort' Sarah mmmmmmm hehehe

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Reverend Series Info

Similar Stories

Quarantine with a Naked Flatmate You'll wish you were in lockdown with Maddie.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naked Hitchhiker Left naked, coed Liz is fucked in public.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
In Transit Ch. 01 Passing the time on an intercity bus.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 01 Eric meets Mona, who teaches him to be the perfect bf.in Fetish
Swollen Assholes - Office heat My secretary gets and unexpected visitor and finally gets it.in Anal
More Stories