The Reverend's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,393 Followers

Meanwhile Jon watched in pleasure. His two sisters' were in a 69 and eating each other. How much better can life get?

"Mom" he said to himself as he went back to watching his sisters go at it.

Mary and Beth were lost in each other's thighs as they ran their tongue over each other. Both near orgasm from the fucking could last long with such hot tongues pleasuring each other.

Naked sister gripped naked sister as each slid a tongue in the other's cunt hitting the wall for both as she cummed in each other's faces.

Part 6

Jon was in paradise. It had been a month now since he had first fucked Mary and Beth together. 6 weeks since he fucked Beth and 5 since he fucked Mary. He no longer needed to sneak around with either as he would come to their room and fuck both of the eager and wet girls.

The siblings fucked every change they got. Mary and Beth loved to have sex with each other whenever Jon wasn't around or they had worn him out. They loved to watch one fuck Jon and then the other.

Neither of them ever wore panties or bra again. Beth loved the feel of her tights when she did gymnastics. Her little cuntlips outlined in her spandex. The girls would fuck Jon anywhere and anytime.

It was almost a given that when mom and dad were away they would play. Jon fucked his sister's all over the house. In the kitchen, in the living room, in the basement, in their parents room and even out back.

He even fucked them at school and at church. The siblings especially loved to sneak out at night and go to the church and fuck themselves silly at all places of the church.

But Jon wanted more. He wanted his mother. He needed to get in her pants. He saw the way his parents acted. They kissed on the cheek and were cordial and loving. But at nightsilent. He didn't know when was the last time his mother was fucked but he guessed it had been a while.

Ruth was the total woman. She had Mary's tits and could do the splits with Beth. Jon was always close with his mother. Whenever he came home from school he would always help her out. Now he was doing it to get looks of her body.

Ruth noticed something was different. Jon had been spending a lot of time with her lately. Even more than usual. In fact he was spending even more time with the girls. There hadn't been a fight in the house in over a month. Among the kids at least.

What Jon didn't know was that Ruth hadn't been fucked in a very long time. 7 years 26 days to be exact. Ruth loved sex and her husband was great at it. But ever since he had got his promotion he had been a devoted christian.

Never indulging in sex or masturbation. Alcohol only in small doses. Ruth didn't know how he could do it. How could he not get off in 7 years? She still loved her husband. But she needed him to fuck her. Every night she asked him and every night he rolled over. This doesn't do wonders for a woman's self-esteem and it made her even more curious about Jon's glances.

That night at dinner Peter stood up before desert.

"Family, I have an announcement. On Tuesday I will be leaving for a weeklong seminar by special invitation only. This could be a big step for me. Jon, I will trust you to look after the house when I'm gone," he said.

"You bet dad." Jon said. "You don't know how well I will dad. With any luck I will add mom to my harem," he thought to himself.

"That's great daddy!" Beth exclaimed.

"Yeah super daddy!" added Mary.

"I'm sure you will make a great impression honey," Ruth said. "And give me a time to get myself a dildo," she thought to herself.

Tuesday came and went and Peter was gone. It was a little quieter than usual at the dinner table as both Mary and Beth rubbed Jon's crotch under the table with their feet. Ruth sighed. She loved her children dearly but was this her life? To be a babysitter of children? She wanted to be more. Something valuable.

Jon volunteered to do the dishes. He needed to think of a way to fuck his mom. He had been watching her. She was very anxious when dad left. Anxious for what?

The next day Ruth practically pushed her kids out the door. She needed sex and she needed it badly. She had tried a dildo and it was good but she needed a real live cock. She called the phone company about a supposed phone problem hoping she could seduce the phone man. She hated herself for it but her husband pushed her to it.

Jon was a little perturbed about being rushed out so quickly. He had heard his mother last night and was hoping he could catch her this morning. After all he was an adult now. Would be going to college very soon.

He walked his sister's to school and gave them a good luck kiss on the cheek before pretending to go to class. Doubling back he started home to see what was up with mom. As he turned down the street he noticed the van in his driveway. The man went up to the door and rung the doorbell. Out came mom dressed half-naked!

This floored Jon. Was mom having an affair? Was that dirty bitch fucking behind dad's back? Jon thought for a second. That was what he was going to do with her but he was different. He was Jon. He fucked his family.

Jon did love his father but at the same time hated him for telling his sisters' sex and masturbation was wrong. Now he had apparently driven his mom to some sorry ass phone guy. Rage filled Jon as he strode to the house.

Inside Ruth let the man in. 'Don' was his name. He had trouble looking up at her face. Her tits were practically falling out.

"So ah, what seems to be the problem Mrs. Carlton?" he asked.

Ruth took a deep breath. "Nothing really, I just needed a good fuck and I saw you across the street and heard how you fucked Mayble Harrison and was hoping you'd do the same for me.

Don grinned. What was with this street? He started to undo his toolbelt.

"I suppose I could spare a couple minutes. What's the matter? Hubby not giving it good enough?" he asked hornily.

"Hubby not giving it at all," answered Ruth.

"Stupid fucker."

Don pushed down his pants as Ruth shucked off her thin tiny housecoat. Her big tits sprung free as her pussy drooled in anticipation.

"Mm fuck bitch, you damn hot. Maybe your husband is gay," he said as he pushed her back against the couch.

"I think your phone will be having a lot of problems in the future," he said as he slid his cock down into her cunt.

Ruth sighed as she finally had relief.

"YOU STUPID WHORE!" roared Jon as he strode into the room. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" he yelled.

Don's cock wilted immediately. He looked up at the giant lad before him. He had to be at least 6'4 and he had fists the size of hams. Pulling out of Ruth immediately he stumbled to his clothes. Covering his crotch he tried to mumble something as he ran out the open door.

Ruth was in tears as she looked up at her son. She was still naked and very horny.

"HOW DARE YOU JON! What I do with my LIFE is my business!" she screamed.

"You were going to FUCK him mom. What about dad?" Jon said accusingly.

"HE doesn't fuck me. Don seems like the only man in the world who does want to!" Ruth screamed.

Ruth lowered her gaze from her son's face, as she couldn't look at him anymore only to notice his rather large bulge.

Jon followed her gaze and realized his hardon sticking out in his pants. When his mom didn't cover herself he continued. Her eyes still on his cock.

"I want to fuck you mom. God I want you now more than ever."

Ruth smiled, "really? You want this old pussy?"

"Damn straight you cheating little bitch, and I'm going to take it right now," said Jon.

Ruth cooed. She loved being called a bitch. Undoing his pants Jon quickly undressed as he displayed his big cock for his mom to see.

"See anything that catches you're fancy mom?" he said mockingly.

"Mmm yessir. I see a big fat cock just right for my pussy. Now get down here and give it to be hard like I was going to get before you barged in."

Moving down to his mother Jon gazed at her big pussy. So hot. His cock was raging as he was on the verge of fucking the only pussy in the house he hadn't had yet. Sliding down into her wet mature cunt both mother and son sighed in pleasure of finally getting what they wanted.

"Ooohhh yes Jon. Fill me with your cock. I don't care if you are my son. Just fuck me. God I've missed having a cock in me," Ruth moaned.

Jon moaned too. His mother's cunt was so deep, so hot. He thrust down into her. Fucking her like he'd always wanted.

Now that he had her pussy Jon was not going to let it go. Ruth was very tight after 7 years on non-activity. He pounded her motherly cunt with his thick rod as he entered what he had come out of.

Ruth moaned over and over as Jon fucked her. He was so much bigger than any man she'd had. Better than Peter. He rode her hot cunt as she experienced her first orgasm the first of many she figured.

His cock continued his journey down her sizzling cunt. He pulverized her juicy cunt with all his might as he fucked into her harder and harder. Ruth moaned and squealed in pleasure as her son continued on his crash course through her cunt. She felt another orgasm as she shook beneath him.

Bucking up into him like a wild boar Ruth moaned in pleasure.

"How did I keep my pants up around him for so long?" she asked herself as Jon thrust down into her once more.

The entire couch was rocking now as the two incestuous lovers made love like long lost lovers. Jon's rod pulsating down into her as she continued to coat his cock with her cum. Finally the couch gave and it tipped over just as Jon let go and filled her cunt with his cream.

"OOOOOhhhhhh that was amazing Jonny. Such a good piece of meat you have. Mommy's going to sample that a lot."

Jon smiled, "Damn mom. You are so hot. You look like June Cleaver and act like her but when you peel all that away you are just like Mary and Betha total slut for my cock."

"M-Mary and Beth?"

Jon grinned now, "Yes, I've been fucking them for over a month now."

Ruth smiled, "Those little sluts. Is that why they are so sore? I can't believe them! Mommy will have to have a chat with those little cunts, how we are all going to share your cock."

Jon smiled, "In fact, they should be coming home from school for lunch soon. Maybe you'd like to show them the new you." Jon said.

"Mmm do you think they would like the new me?" Ruth asked.

"They are just like you mom. They love to fuck me just as much as you do."

Jon and Ruth got up. Ruth wanted to greet her girls outside on all fours as Jon fucked her from behind. Jon watched his mother's hips sway as she strode outside, proud as a peacock.

Looking behind her Ruth saw her son's pecker standing on edge. Giggling like a schoolgirl she went out the gate to the ravine. Getting on all fours she slid her cunt up for full view.

"Fuck me Jonny. Fuck me hard."

Moving behind his mother Jon gripped his mother and in one fluid motion slid his cock in her hot wet hole. Ruth sighed in relief once more as his cock entered her hole. So big and fat.

She started to roll her hips into his as Jon fucked his mother harder and harder. Pounding her juicy cunt for all it was worth. Spurred on by being in nature and waiting for his sisters to catch him fucking the hell out of their mother.

Mary and Beth giggled as they walked through the ravine. It was a gorgeous sunny day. They had waited for Jon but he was busy or something. Walking up the dirt road they heard a familiar sound coming from near their house.. As they walked up the small hill they came into view of Jon rutting into their mother.

The girls grinned and ran up to them. "Mommy? Jon?" they asked excitedly.

Ruth turned and smiled at her girls as Jon continued to fuck her juicy cunt.

"Hi girls! Mommy decided to join the fun! I hope you don't mind," she said through the moans.

"Not at all mommy! That's just more pussy for us to play with!" they said hornily.

Quickly they peeled out of their clothes and got down on in the dirt with their mother.

"Mmm mommy! You look so sexy!" said Mary. "Your tits are so big!"

Ruth moaned her approval as Jon fucked her harder and harder. Mary moved her mouth to her mother's tits and began to suck them just like Jon did to her melons. Beth got on all fours beside her mother and looked back at Jon.

"Fuck me too Jon! Fuck me and give me my lunch!" she said.

Pulling out of his mother's sloppy cunt Jon rammed his cock home in the tightest pussy in the family. Beth moaned as she started to fuck back on his thick rod.

Ruth moved toward her youngest daughter and started to kiss her passionately. Loving the taste of another woman's mouth. Beth moaned into her mother's mouth as Jon fucked her horny cunt. It gripped his cock harder and harder as she neared her orgasm. Her knees dirty from the ground as Jon fucked her like a dog.

Mary moved up and got under her mother and sister. Spreading her legs invitingly she looked at her brother.

"Fuck me too Jon! Blow your nuts in my cunt!" she said happily.

Sliding down into his third pussy of the day Jon slammed down into his sister.

Beth and Ruth watched the bliss on Mary's face as Jon slammed down into her cunt. They continued to kiss each other as Mary absentmindedly played with her mother and sisters cunts.

Jon continued to fuck his sister harder and harder until having 3 cunts finally took his toll on him. Pulling out of Mary's cunt he coated his family with his cum.

Part 7

So that was it. Jon now had access to 3 hot and horny pussies all under one roof. For the rest of the week Ruth called her children in sick and the 4 family members went at it. The only thing taboo were clothes and talk of the Reverend.

Jon filled his mother and two sisters with his potent sperm. Ruth opened up the liquor cabinet and the four Carlton's would get drunk late into the night fucking each other into unconsciousness.

When Peter returned a week later he had no idea his one and only son, his pride and joy was balling every pussy in the house. That they were all hooked on his cock. That they fucked behind his back and smirked whenever he was around.

The reverend's trip did nothing to dissuade his thinking about sex and masturbation. While many of the men there felt it ok to pleasure their wives, but there were a few (Peter included) that believed if you gave you're wife a family, a good home and god she needed nothing more.

He was especially glad when he returned and his wife no longer hounded him for sex. Maybe she had finally given up and accepted it.

One day he was doing the laundry as he returned home early from the church. He took the girls' clothes out of the dryer and folded them neatly before putting them in the basket and trudging upstairs.

Opening the door he set the basket down and opened their closet. Putting some of their new useless winter things on the top shelf a little package fell to the ground.

"What's this?" he asked himself.

To his surprise it was birth control pills. That wasn't the surprising part as he and Ruth had put the girls on birth control to help against rape. What was surprising was that this month's pills were all accounted for? Why weren't the girls taking their pills anymore?

Were they having sex? That had to be it! And directly against his wishes! He would have their heads for this.

That night at dinner everything seemed fine until desert. Peter looked across his family. Resting on the two girls sitting side by side.

Looking them square in the eye he said, "Do you girls have anything to tell the rest of us?"

Mary and Beth looked at each other. "No, why daddy?" they said in unison.

"Then how would you explain these birth control pills not taken? Are you girls stupid? Are you trying to get pregnant and ruin the family name? The press lives for this kind of stuff. Do you know what it could do to you're brother's career?"

Mary and Beth gasped in surprise and looked down at their plates. Goosebumps covered their bodies as they quivered in fear.

"You're silence speaks volumes. Go to your rooms you she-devils! You are officially grounded! You will not come out for any reason until I say so."

Quickly the girls ran from the table and sprinted to their room. Sobbing the entire way. Jon was in shock. He didn't know his sisters' weren't on the pill but he liked it. Knowing he could have knocked up his sisters. Or maybe he did.

"Can you believe them?" Peter said to his remaining family.

"Don't you think you were a tad harsh Peter?" asked Ruth.

Peter looked over disgusted with his wife. Raising his hand he slapped her across the mouth.

"No I wasn't! They probably got it from you anyway. Always wanting me to fuck you! I'm surrounded by whores!"

Pushing his chair back Peter stormed from the room and out the back door. Ruth embarrassed and stung by her husband began to cry and ran to her room, slamming the door after her.

Jon sat alone at the table. He slammed his fist down on the table and cursed his father. Getting up he went to his sisters' room and knocked and slowly entered. Mary and Beth looked up, their eyes red from crying.

Upon seeing Jon they ran up and hugged him tightly. "Oh Jon we're so sorry!" they said together.

Jon laughed. "Sorry? Why are you sorry? I'm the one who fucked you both. You shouldn't be sorry. I'm going to tell dad about me as soon as he gets back," Jon said.

"JON you can't!" they said scared for their brother.

"I can and I will. Get some rest," said Jon strongly. The look in his eyes spoke volumes and the two sisters nodded their heads and went to bed.

Part 8

Jon sat at the dinner table with his entire family. Peter had yet so speak to his daughters for their treason and was barely speaking to his wife. His son was the only pure part left of his life.

"Dad you can't talk to Mary and Beth that way. You have no right. You also have no right to hit mom." Jon said forcefully. "If you even think of doing that again, it will be the biggest mistake of your life."

Peter looked surprised at his one and only son.

"Excuse me? This is me house and alwa-" he started before Jon cut him off.

"Shut up dad. I'm the one that has been fucking Mary and Beth and I've also fucked mom. This isn't you're family anymore. All you do is provide, you don't love you don't fuck, you don't get to be the man of the house anymore."

Jon's words hit Peter like a sledgehammer. His own son? Fucking his wife and his daughters? The thought revolted him, tearing from his seat he ran from the house and didn't return until 4 months later.

Part 9

The family had adjusted smoothly to the change of no Peter. The church had called to say he was dismissed but due to the circumstances the family was allowed to stay in the house. They were also awarded Peter's pay for a total of 2 years at which time they would have to support themselves.

Sex became the norm with finishing school not close behind. Jon would fuck each member of his family silly. One night Ruth, Mary and Beth planned a surprise for Jon. All through dinner they giggled and watched him as he drank. Finally after everything was cleared Jon looked at his mother and sisters.

"Ok what's so funny?" he asked.

"Before you came down we crumbled some viagra into your drink," responded Mary.

"What? You did what? I don't need help getting an erection! You should know that!" he said.

"It's a present silly. You can lie on you're back and we will ride that monster of yours for hours until we are literally too sore to fuck you anymore!" said Beth happily.

Even as she spoke Jon noticed his hardon in his pants. He didn't know if it was his own or man-made but was looking forward to be ridden like a prize bronco.

The entire family moved to the living room where everyone quickly stripped. Jon's cock was extremely hard as he looked at each of his horny pussies. Lying back the women decided they would fuck him in the order he took them.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,393 Followers