The Reward Ch. 03

Story Info
Sydney finally gets her reward.
2.2k words
4.13
12.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers

Once again, Sydney was forced to follow Georgi’s firm, tight, and perfect butt. She was at her limit; the dreams on the massage table and while receiving the facial had increased her “Horniness Index” to record levels. Add to that, the picture of her leashed and naked at her husband’s feet left her confused, excited, and adventurous. She needed relief and she needed it now. One more dream, one more gorgeous person getting screwed and she was going to take action, no matter who was watching. “A little exhibitism? Hmmm? Could be fun,” she thought then shook her head. That was DEFINITELY something she would never even have thought was fun prior to today.

Sydney, not paying much attention to where she was going or what was happening around her, did not notice Georgi had stopped. Noticing too late to stop herself, Sydney raised her hands in an automatic response, accidentally placing one hand on Georgi’s breast. “I am very sorry. Guess I was day-dreaming and was not being attentive,” she said embarrassed. Of course, the feel of the high, round, and firm breast in her hand increased the sexual pressures within her. In fact, she thought the breast felt good. Although not ever having any bisexual thoughts, Sydney was surprised by her desire to undress that breast and stroke it more.

“That’s alright. Your husband has scheduled a 30 minute whirlpool. The water we use comes from the natural springs in the area and people say they have some relaxing qualities. On the tub you will find a button. Press that and the jets will start and run for 15 minutes. Afterwards, the water temperature will gently be lowered for the remaining 15 minutes. When the tone sounds, your 30 minutes are up. This is the women’s showers. We require each person to shower beforehand. Health reasons you see,” Georgi instructed with a smile. “Your clothes have been returned to your room, cleaned. Please leave the robe hanging on a hook in the shower room and select a clean one from the shelves. It has been a pleasure serving you and Yuri, Halimah, and I wish you a happy stay.”

“Excellent. I thank you for all your attention. Again congratulations on your up coming marriage,” Sydney responded as Georgi left. She entered the shower room and did as she instructed. “Finally, some alone time to attend to my needs,” she thought as she wrapped herself in the warm, fluffy robe. She moved to the whirlpool room marked with her name. She entered the whirlpool spa. Preparing to enter the whirlpool, mind set on masturbating until she could not walk, Sydney removed her robe and stepped to the pool. However, with her mind on her dreams, her “accident” with Georgi, and her plan, she did not notice the other person standing by the frosted window.

“I have always liked to look at your wonderful body,” Nate proclaimed.

“Shit!” Sydney jumped. “NATE!” she then voiced when she recognized the robed figure. This was the relief she needed, she wanted. Better than masturbating, she was going to have her favorite cock and she was going to ride it for all it was worth. No love making here. Sydney Bailey-Hawthorn, Professor of Mathematics, Wife and Mother of two, was going to get fucked and fucked silly.

She rushed to her husband. Throwing open his robe, she knelt, and pounced upon him like a tigress on a deer. “Hey! Nice to see you too,” Nate said as Sydney grabbed his flaccid member and started to lick it. It was very kind to her. Sensing her wants and needs, Nate’s manhood started to awaken. After 20 years of marriage and countless blowjobs, Sydney knew just what to do to prepare her “toy”. Alternately, licking, engulfing and stroking Nate’s manhood, she felt it stiffen and enlarge in both her hand and mouth. She licked the full length of the shaft, from balls to tip then surrounded the head with her lips. She pushed the swelling member through her lips into her mouth, licking the soft underbelly of Nate’s cock with her flat tongue as it slipped effortlessly into the back of Sydney’s throat. She reversed the process, slowly sliding his cock out of her mouth and running her tongue the length of the shaft until be reached nicely shaved balls. She repeated, each time, the expanding manhood sliding deeper into her mouth. So caught up in her lust, Sydney did not realize she had slipped Nate’s entire cock into her mouth, deepthroating him. Nate let out a deep groan as his cock completed its penetration of Sydney’s throat.

As Sydney used one hand to guide and control Nate’s cock, the other found her pussy. She was wet, very wet, incredibly wet, unbelievably wet. Her fingers found her clit and was quickly swirling it. However, she very quickly sensed an impending orgasm. Lucky for her Nate was ready. She stood, led Nate to the window, turned her back to him and guided his erection to her sweet, wet, warm, and wanting opening. Nate obliged and entered deeply and completely on the first thrust. He slid in smoothly. He had never felt Sydney so wet and after 20 years of marriage he knew what she needed. He quickly pulled back and thrusted hard and deep again. She intensified the thrust by pushing back. They repeated their actions, each time drawing a primordial grunt from his wife. He pulled back and thrusted again and agian. Sydney could not feel the cold tile of the window against her hands or the floor beneath her feet. All she could feel was Nate’s cock in her, thrusting as deep as it would go. The rush of energy she felt was more than she had ever felt before. She erupted in a colossal orgasm sending electric shock waves pulsing throughout her entire being. Her vaginal walls squeezed Nate telling him of her climax. He re-doubled his efforts, thrusting harder, sending Sydney further into ecstasy.

“OH MY! YES! YES! YES! YES!” was what Sydney wanted to say. “AHHHHHHHHHH” was all that she produced. She encouraged Nate by yelling “FUCK ME HARDER.” At least that is what she wanted to do. “UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!” was what really came out. It was incredible. Sydney experienced a second peak, high than the first was, then a third, and a fourth, and then she lost count. Each peak sent her voice higher in pitch, the grunts more primitive, more basic, but no more understandable. She had never in her life had such an orgasm or orgasms. It was blinding, all consuming. The powerful waves were all she could feel. Even, Nate’s thrusts were lost in the groundswell of lustful energy coursing through her body.

Finally, her knees buckled under her and she fell to the floor, shaking. At least she would have if Nate did not encircle her with his arms and hold her shaking body. “WOW!” was all she said a few minutes later after gaining some composure. However, she was not done. She stood and guided Nate to the whirlpool. She instructed him to sit at the edge. She then grabbed Nate still stiff cock and started to stroke it. She was going to give Nate a dose of his own medicine. “Revenge Time,” she whispered as she slowly moved her hand up and down the length of her husband’s member. “What was that?” Nate asked. She did not respond but continued to stroke. Some strokes ended at the base of the cock’s head, other times she caressed his swollen head. Her other hand cuddled his balls, lightly massaging the orbs with her fingers. Ever so slowing her fist moved the length of his cock. She knew he was going crazy. However, she wanted to him to experience as much of the longing as she felt. Sydney then explained why she was so excited to see him. She described her dreams in vivid detail as she stroked her husband. The warm water embraced her as she recanted the scene between Yuri and Georgi, making sure she described Georgi’s body in vivid pictures. She completed a slow downward stroke with each telling of Georgi’s thrust and then completed a slow upward stroke when Georgi rose, poised for another thrust down. What seemed like an eternity to Nate, she sensuously painted a picture of Yuri’s and Georgi’s love-making with Nate’s cock as the brush and canvas. Just as she was reaching the pinnacle, she stopped. “And I did not even get to view her orgasm”, Sydney said in a pouty voice. “Know what happened next?” she asked.

“Uhhhh, NO!” Nate struggled to say as his hands moved to finish the job.

She slapped his hands away. “What’s the matter, big man cannot handle a little excitement?” she teased. “Well let me just tell you what happened next,” Sydney said in a soft, teasing voice. She proceeded to describe Halimah’s dance. “They both showed a lot of cleavage,” she said as she described Georgi’s and Tina’s outfits. “I surmise that if I looked over Tina’s shoulder I probably could have seen her full breast. You know that Tina’s tits are really large and surprisingly firm for being so large. She came into the center once in a bikini and by the way they almost popped out her top and gently bounced as she walked, it was quite obvious just how large and firm her tits are.” Sydney continued to torture Nate as she described the dance. She wickedly described her attire, or lack of attire, and that she actually enjoyed being the submissive. “I think we should explore a role-play some time. I liked being your pet. I wonder where I can get a leather corset to fit me,” she purred. She finished by describing Halimah’a body, her small but firm breasts, her petite curves, and small but perfect feet. “… and when she landed in front of you, you could see everything, from her mysterious eyes to the little landing strip. She looked like she wanted you and you had such a hard-on. Just like now,” she giggled. She knew that Nate would not last much longer and she felt that he understood the situation he placed her in.

She sped up her stroking. Nate’s head leaned back as he erupted. His sweet elixir shot all over Sydney’s chest and face. “Oh My! That’s a lot of cum.” She said as she licked the remaining cum from her hand and his cock, engulfing his cock head, sending shivers through her husband. “There, all better?” she asked as she grabbed a robe and wiped herself off.

She then pressed the “Start” button and felt the powerful jets against her body. Lowering herself into the warm water, she positioned her body so that a jet was driving warm bubbles against her clit. She moaned as the loving bubbles tickled her clit. Still worked up from her dreams, the fucking Nate gave her, and her teasing, she knew that she would orgasm again soon. The jets stimulated her, increasing her internal heat. Closer and closer she climbed, hotter and hotter she became. Nate had recovered, slid into the pool and moved to behind her. She was content to let the jets do the “Hard’ work. But he assisted by massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples, and gently kissing her neck. He was letting the bubbles perform their magic. Soft moans flowed from deep within her. The passionate streams worked her privates into a full nuclear reactor, generating heat and energy, radiating it from the tip of her toes to the top of her scalp.

Just as programmed, the jets stopped. It was the cool down time. “No! Don’t stop!” she cried. Nate was quick to move. He moved her to the edge of the tub. Spreading her legs he dived into her muff, licking up her sweet juices. He ran his tongue around between her lips and found her love button. He used the tip of his tongue to create small circles around it. It did not take long to coax an orgasm from Sydney. “Please don’t stop! I’m Cumming, OH MY, YES! YES! YES! YES!” she whispered and she pushed Nate’s head further into her quivering mass. Nate did not stop. Her actions energized him more and he re-doubled his efforts, licking her lips, sucking on her clit, and fucking her with his tongue. “Another one! Yes another one! I’m coming again!” Sydney grunted. “I love you! Yes! Yes, OH! STOP! I can’t stand any more.” Nate stopped knowing when his wife had reached her limit. Sydney slid into the water and onto her husband’s lap. They spent the remaining minutes cuddling and necking in the pool.

They put on their robes and made their way to their room. Holding hands, Sydney’s arm contently and lovingly entwined in Nate’s, they passed Yuri, Georgi and Halimah, who were speaking in the lobby. Yuri pulled Georgi to him and pointed to Mr. and Professor Hawthorn as they passed through the lobby, oblivious to their surroundings. The three smiled knowingly noticing Sydney’s relaxed glow and the loving aura surrounding the couple. Halimah leaned to Georgi and quietly said “I think our lovely professor is having a great stay. No?”

mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers