The Rewards of a Personal Trainer

Story Info
Wife's Personal Trainer Results in Lust.
3.1k words
4.13
46.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sorand
sorand
50 Followers

It has been some time since my last submission. Not that a few episodes haven't been worthy of writing for others to read, rather the simple fact nothing which inspired me to transcribe. Until this one...

For Stacy's birthday, I got her a gift any mid 30's wife of 3 would want, a personal trainer. Before any of you say "how romantic" this was an agreed upon exchange. My wife has been in the workout grove for several years now. For those of you who have not read my prior submissions, Stacy remade her body both naturally and surgically.

To review, Stacy is 5'8 tall, around 128lbs, curves in right places, with shoulder length brown hair (with blonde highlights), 34 very full C cup of a women I get to call my wife. A few years back she had her mommy makeover, and leading up to getting her new pair of assets, she exercised very diligently in preparation of her transformation...which is what it truly became. She had never worked so hard on her physical appearance; with the makeover resulting in a very sculpted beauty, with a pair of breasts that overly fill a C cup, but yet I would challenge anyone who sees her to correctly guess her breasts are surgically enhanced.

Since her mommy makeover, her exercise and body sculpting dedication has continued. She is enrolled in boot camp courses, platies classes, and fully utilizes our home gym. Our home gym consists of remodeling our third car garage into a (almost) complete gym: free weights, treadmill and stationary bike, yoga/platies station (she likes hot yoga), medicine balls and kettle weights, even an aerobics/dance floor.

But with any home gym and self-guided-workout routine, boredom sets in, as does the need to take one's exercise to the next level. Enter the need for a personal trainer, which is how WE came to the conclusion Stacy would receive one for her birthday.

And before any minds start to wander, I will tell you right now that the first time Stacy's personal trainer we hired showed up at our door for her first home session, SHE was NOT some goddess from a workout magazine (and where this submission is going). Although she was tight and had a very nice little package of a body, she was very average in her overall physical appearance. She is however very good at what she does and really brings professionalism to her calling as a personal trainer.

With that out of the way, let me digress to Stacy's birthday. Prior to the ceremonial exchange of her gift (personal trainer lessons), I of course being a red blooded male had to inject my special touch into her birthday present. To accompany her personal trainer lessons I shopped for what would become her new exercise attire. I found a few websites that would serve my purposes and via home delivery, I had my additional gift to present Stacy.

This additional birthday gift was 3 sports bras, 2 sets of yoga pants, and one set of yoga shorts. And I made sure the sports bras were the most up-pushing and revealing the Internet had to offer. Little backstory to this gift...over the years since Stacy's body transformation and extensive exercise undertaking, I have done my best through considerable efforts to get her to dress more "exercise sexy". Meaning, getting her to wear tighter, more revealing, exercise attire when she exercised at home or even went to her classes. To date, she will work out in yoga pants and conservative full-coverage sports bras when she is at our home gym, but when she leaves, chooses to cover up with a sporty tank or exercise top.

On her birthday, over a very nice dinner, I presented her with her birthday card (detailing her personal trainer lessons) and neatly wrapped birthday box. Once she unwrapped and opened the box, she held up the apparel, looked me in the eye and grinned. She asked, "you know the trainer is a women don't you?" And I did of course knew, since we had agreed upon that fact before scheduling her sessions. So I said, "well these are the terms and conditions to signing up for personal trainer sessions." With that nothing more was said, so we continued on with her birthday dinner and events.

Fast forward to her first training session. There was a knock at the door and from upstairs in or master suite I heard Stacy yell down for me to answer the front door. In my mind I knew Stacy was trying on her new birthday gift/exercise attire while looking in the mirror, turning, re-turning, and fully checking out the view. Nerves might have been getting the best of her at the moment.

I opened the door, and there stood her personal trainer Lizzy: a young (20 something), cute-little-tight package of a girl. She was blond, hair back in a bun, with small but pert breasts. To be honest, not the stunner I was hoping for, but this wasn't a porno after all. I invited her in, and as we stood there making small talk until Stacy eventually came down the steps.

My jaw dropped when Stacy turned the corner and neared where we were standing, wearing one of her new birthday exercise outfits. Her breasts bounced as she made her way down each step. Her tone stomach seem to attract the eyes (when not watching her breasts bounce of course). Amazing how simply wearing just a little skimpier sports bra and extra trim fitting yoga pants made all the sexual difference. She looked amazing and seemed to ooze sexual energy.

As time passed, Stacy and Lizzy were about 5 weeks into biweekly sessions. The results of their efforts were even more amazing than I could have imagined. Stacy was more toned and sculpted than before. Even her boobs seemed bigger; either from her added lean-muscle tone or the thinner build supporting them. I was truly over-joyed with the results.

One morning of Stacy's next training sessions I received a call from Lizzy (since my phone number was on record). Lizzy called to say she wasn't going to be able to make the day's session and had a fill-in trainer available. The only catch was it would be a guy, not a girl. I said this would be fine and to send the substitute; for some reason I chose not to tell Stacy this fact. Instead I schemed!

To start my plan into action I made sure that all of Stacy's new exercise apparel was not to be found...well of course except for the outfit she had never worn-yet. This consisted of yoga shorts and a sports bra that was more bra than sport. And my plan started working to perfection when Stacy returned home from morning school drop offs, running behind schedule, and in a frantic search for her exercise clothes, had to settle for wearing the one and only workout outfit that was to be found.

With a knock at the front door, Stacy yelled down from upstairs master suite for me to get the door. Again I knew she must be busy in front of her mirror turning around and around inspecting her outfit. When I opened the door, I was amazed at the specimen standing in front of me...it was obvious why he chose the profession of being a personal trainer, Blair looked the part, and if Lizzy wasn't porno material, Blair was from central casting. He stood much taller than my 5'10, was yoked to say the least, and didn't bother to hide it in his skintight biker shorts and tank top.

We stood there making small talk, Blair and myself, when we heard Stacy come down the stairs. When she turned the corner and got sight of Blair, she almost stopped, paused really, and very obvious to me I saw both of them do a quick up-down of each other. Stacy looked so damn sexy in her black yoga shorts and push-up sports bra. The bra cups supported (meaning pushed up) her breasts to the point they looked like they would fall out from any movement. Not sure how the website sold this as workout apparel. And those shorts couldn't have made her ass look anymore appealing along with her long legs and almost camel toe of a crotch area for all to see.

It was very interesting dynamic to stand back and watch as they introduced each other to themselves, made brief small talk, and as they turned away with Stacy escorting Blair to our home gym, it was obvious he was getting a great view of her firm but full ass in those really tight yoga shorts. This was no doubt going to be a sexually electric workout for both Blair and Stacy.

I went to my home office to try and attempt some work but my mind was racing with thoughts of what could be happening downstairs in my own home gym. What could Blair and Stacy be doing? I had to find out. I went downstairs and entered the garage, turned the corner to the gym area, and got quite a view. Stacy was in the middle of arm set and of course Blair was right behind her spotting. Nothing over the top sexual in nature, but he was standing really, really close to her from behind and his mid section was definitely pressed into her ass. Not like they were dry humping, but like he meant to be pressing into her. For my excuse to be there, I said I needed a bottle of water from the water cooler...so I took as many peeks as I could, grabbed the water, and retreated to my office again.

Wow one could feel the sexual energy in the room. Stacy had this hunk of a man helping her work out. And no matter one's views on swinging, swapping, sharing, etc., doesn't change the fact when two very sexual and attractive people are together body chemistry is apparent. It was very apparent their workout was full of sexual chemistry...I just wasn't sure how far this would go.

I waited about another 20 minutes and planned my next excuse to visit the home gym. Again I went downstairs, entered the garage, and turned the corner to the gym area. I was blessed with a very sexy view. Blair and Stacy were doing some kind of exercise where they used each other's body in a form of resistance training. Stacy was doing some kind of platies/yoga stance but Blair was pressed into her with his weight providing resistance to her movement. This combination left their bodies completely pressed into one another, I am sure hiding nothing from feel or to the imagination.

My excuse for being there this second time was to inform them I was going for a quick jog. And I actually was since I had to get out of the house and expend some energy of my own. Before leaving I took in eyeful and left them to their "exercise".

When I returned from by jog I was tempted to check on them again, but decided to attempt some work in my home office once again. I was at my desk for maybe 15 minutes when I heard Stacy coming up the stairs. She entered the office and she was quite a site. She was wet from sweat, not drenched just a nice gleam, but most obvious was her hard and protruding nipples. They stood out in easy view that meant Stacy was very turned on.

She walked right up to me, behind the desk, sat on my lap and kissed me very deep and passionate. She moaned as her tongue went deep into mine and her hands pulled my head in tight to her own. My hands wrapped around her body and of course cupped her ass that was snug tight in her yoga shorts. We kissed for what felt like minutes. And abruptly she rose out of my lap, started to walk away, and over her shoulder said "join me in the shower". I was quick to follow and just in time to watch her remove her sports bra as she walked toward the bathroom, discarding it to the ground behind her.

When she turned the corner to enter the master bathroom I caught up to her when she was in the middle of bending over to slide her yoga shorts down her long legs and off. I could tell she was wet; her lips glistened with moisture as she gave me a perfect view from behind. She stepped out of the shorts and moved to the shower, turning on the spray while waiting the seconds for it to warm. I took this time to remove my workout clothes and strip naked to join her.

We stepped into the shower letting the hot water wash over our naked bodies. I looked Stacy up and down as she soaked her hair and ran her hands through her wet hair from front to back. Her body was now soaked from sweat and water and was glistening from every square inch of her skin. Her nipples stood out straight and firm as the water ran down and around her perfect breasts. The affects on me were obvious as I was already semi hard from what I was watching in front of me.

I had to break the silence and ask, "how was your trainer session"? Stacy's answer was simple, "mmmmm amazing." And with that she dropped down to her knees in the shower, grabbed my cock by the base, stuck her tongue out and while looking deep into my eyes, licked around the tip and upper shaft. She continued this until I was completely erect and ready for her take me deep in her mouth.

Her skill at giving blowjobs is more of a craft. And no doubt on this one she was letting me know how talented she truly was. She alternated licking and stroking my cock from base to tip; sucking and fucking me with her mouth; while using her other hand to caress my balls or rub over my ass. She was trying, and succeeding, to deliver me complete ecstasy. And the way she was going, it wasn't going to take long.

As I neared my orgasm, I reached down to play with her tits and pinch her erect nipples. This put me over the edge and I unloaded in her beautiful mouth. She swallowed every last drop as she pumped me dry and I moaned from pleasure. When I was done she stood up and said, "my turn"! And she turned her ass to me, grabbed my cock and led the tip into her wet and warm pussy.

I grabbed her by the hips and began to slide my cock in and out at a slow but quickening pace. She had one hand on the shower wall; the other was rubbing one of her erect nipples, as the steam built around us and the water ran down our bodies. Again I couldn't help myself and broke the silence and asked, "the session must have been amazing"? Stacy answered, "it was, he was good at what he does, and trust me he was a masterful pussy tease honey".

"Pussy tease"? I asked while I was still sliding my cock in and out from base to tip.

"Oh yes," Stacy replied, "he would put our bodies in position where we would be in full contact of each other, but in such a way that felt sexual while still doing a vigorous workout." She continued, "and I have to tell you, he was fully erect almost the entire time and had his member pressed into me from many different angles".

I continued to now pump into her with more force, her story telling getting the both of us more excited. The water, from me pumping into her, was now splashing up from between us as I fucked her from behind.

Knowing better I asked, "how did that make you feel"?

She moaned but I am not sure from me or from Blair earlier, "mmmmm I have never been more turned on while not actually fucking or doing any sexual act before". She continued, "but it all was so sexy knowing how damn big his cock was when I could feel every fucking inch behind his tight shorts". She knew this would really get me excited.

"Oh really"? I said and continued, "I bet you imagined him fucking you with that big cock"? But I didn't even wait for the response and I pulled out of her mid stroke, walked out the shower door, and left her standing with a little wonder of what I might me doing. My actions didn't take me long.

I returned to the shower, Stacy had a look of wonder but I think she knew where I had gone. I had in my hand a toy we owned but not used many times before...only for very-very horny moments just like this one. It was a 10" dildo that was an attempt at being life-like (despite its huge size). With one motion I turned her back around face first against the far shower wall. With the water landing on her back and running down her ass, from behind I said, "Is this what you imagined my dear?" And I placed the 10-inch dildo head right at the opening of her bare pussy. She rocked back into it and with almost no effort the dildo slid all the way in.

Stacy let out a deep moan that let me know she was ready for more thrusts. I grabbed her hand and forced her fingers onto her clit, and with my other hand started to slide the dildo in and out, faster and faster. Her fingers were skillfully working her clit up and down and her mouth was making wonton noises as she did. And I was working the dildo in and out, base to tip; faster and faster I slammed it.

From the noises and motions she made it wasn't going to be long until she was having an orgasm of her own. So I picked up the pace and slammed it in deep all the way, pulled out until the tip spread her lips wide. Back in again to the base and back out to the full tip. Stacy bucked back and almost screamed in one motion, and with that I knew her fingertips and my dildo had brought her to orgasm. She twitched and bucked a few more times...I let the dildo slide out of her and she exhaled in pleasure.

We stood facing each other, took one another in an embrace, and for the rest of the shower kissed, caressed, and cleansed our sweaty bodies.

sorand
sorand
50 Followers