The Rex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am," he replied with a soft smirk unfolding at the corner of his mouth. He really was quite a sight to behold.

I was in a particularly mischievous mood that day. Hero was balancing himself on the balls of his feet over a bowl of water. My feet were immersed in the bowl, and I briefly pushed him with my big toe. He tipped and accidentally splashed a good portion of the water onto the ground.

Apologetically he said, "I am so very sorry Ma'am."

"Oh Hero!" I admonished. "This is egregious indeed. Water is such a scarcity these days, perhaps I should punish you in order that you will not be so careless again."

Fear occupied his face now as he looked up at me. This was going to be fun.

"Stand up," I ordered. He did as I said which only encouraged, and aroused me further.

"Strip." He looked at me briefly, nervously disrobing. His turgidity was a strong indication of his consent.

"Stand up straight. I want to inspect you. Turn around."

He turned away from me, and faced the wall.

"Spread your feet shoulder width apart, arms out at sides." Readily, he complied.

"I think that a spanking is in order Hero."

He looked at me with lusty, starry eyes. "Yes Ma'am."

"Bend over and hold onto the chair dear. This won't be too difficult. I understand that this will be your first punishment, but it will also not be your last."

At that I brought my hand down and vigorously thwacked and smacked the fine meat of his buttocks. I enjoyed the sound of the "smack" just as much as I enjoyed releasing my frustrations on his rear. Hero moaned softly with each point of contact. When my hand became numb, I stopped, and he turned and looked at me inquiringly. I was tempted to impress on him by using the wide array of floggers that I had stored away, but my want of him led me to other things.

I gently ran my hand down over the cleft of his buttock, and down around to his manhood. Still facing the wall, Hero moaned. Admiring his beauty I spent a minute or two running my hands over his rear. I eventually worked the fingers of my other hand back towards his center. I penetrated myself with my index finger, and transferred the moisture to Hero. I gently penetrated him with that same finger, while still maintaining my grasp with my other hand. Hero was clearly enjoying himself, so I decided to press further, and explore him with another finger. Warmth spread over my fingers, and his body clenched and released my fingers once before I pressed further.

"Oh Ma'am. Oh Ma'am. Oh Ma'am thank you. That is so good." Hero moaned and hissed and begged for more. I was more than happy to oblige him. When my knuckles were only left outside of him, I gently retracted. Hero turned to look at me with confusion and an air of disappointment.

"Turn around dear," I said.

I pushed him down flat on his back. I untied my robe and straddled him, holding myself just above the point where I would be able to envelop him. I looked down into his eyes with intensity, and longing.

"Would you like it if I took you into me?" I lustily inquired.

Averting his eyes he replied,"Yes Ma'am."

I brought myself down and rode him with vigor. I derived great pleasure from his body. His cock filled me and seemed to touch on all the right places. I started to lose myself in the heat of the moment. My pulse beat in time with Hero's throbbing. He thrust upward each time I came down. The impact was incredible, and I tried my best to grind into him. Quicker and quicker our pace and our urgency grew. I felt my body lose all control, clamp down and grab Hero. It was ecstasy. I was riding, I was flying, and this was the only concept of Heaven that my brain could conceive of.

I firmly planted my palms on his chest. "Come for me Hero, I want to feel you; I want to take you into me." At that he released his frustrations into his warm life force that filled me with pleasure.

He looked at me differently after that. He was quiet while we bathed and basked in the afterglow.

"Ma'am, what is your name?" he cautiously asked while washing my back.

"Well, they call me The Messenger, or The Bearer because I transport things for profit."

Uncomfortable silence followed. I turned around and looked at him. "What's wrong dear?"

"I was wondering what your birth name was Ma'am." He lowered his eyes.

"Oh!" I said surprised. "I haven't been called by that in a long time. My name is Regina. Funny, it sounds so strange even coming out of my own mouth." I chuckled.

"Oh, I think that's a lovely name Ma'am. Do you like it?"

"I don't mind it I guess." I shrugged. "What is your birth name Hero?"

"Tiran Ma'am."

Tiran went on to tell me the story of how his father was a colonel in the armed forces, and had been kept safe in a bunker. Eventually leaving due to a ration shortage, he realized that there was so little of humanity left.

"It was just me and these two other guys. We all went our separate ways. It was so stupid really. We would have had a better chance if we stuck together."

Tiran and I spent our days enjoying one another's bodies, and one another's company. We found happiness and bliss in times where happiness was sparingly doled out. We were fortunate, but the time came when he was healed, and I decided to let him fulfill his last wish. I was reluctant, but I understood that to keep him like this meant that he would forever be unhappy. So I let him go, and prayed that God would keep him safe, and that he would come back to me.

***

Several weeks passed and I feared the worst. Not only fearing the loss of Tiran, I was experiencing frightening changes. I was becoming more and more aware of the other life that I carried, and that fear was overwhelming. I was alone, and ill for a good portion of the time. I was trying to muster up the courage to go after him, but risking loosing such a precious gift was difficult for me to swallow.

I fell in love. I fell in real love for the first time. No man or woman before or after could make me feel love like this. I placed all my hope on my child, and could only think our safety.

I cared for Tiran, and my survival without a mate would be difficult in a few months time. Ever so cautiously I planned a trip into the city to inquire of his whereabouts.

I figured that my best bet would be to see The Overseer. I brought him fresh produce as I would only be asking for information.

When The Overseer received me this time, he was clearly surprised to see me. He looked at me quizzically while asking "Strange seeing you so soon Messenger. To what do I owe this visit?"

"I have brought you fresh vegetables and fruit. I seek information regarding a man that came into the city over two moon cycles past."

"What do you care of anyone other than yourself?" He laughed. My face fell, and I think that threw him off. "You're serious aren't you?" "Who got to you? I'd like to know. Not much gets through to you."

"Sir, this is of the utmost importance. He is my mate. He left to slay The Rex, and..."

The Overseer pounced upon me and grabbed my face in his hands. He kissed me wildly, and clamped down on my lower lip. He growled, and I would have been unable to release myself without losing a large portion of my lip.

After a few seconds of it he let me go, and I managed to squirm away except for his hands lingering lightly on my shoulders. The taste of blood intrigued my taste buds. I placed my hand over my mouth and looked up at him.

"You've changed girl," he said. "You didn't even try to attack me. What's got you on the defensive? No, I think you're going to stay here with me and be my consort. You aren't going anywhere."

I imploringly replied, "Please Sir I must find him, I am going to bear his child."

Time and space stood at a standstill while The Overseer tried to digest all of the information.

"I've never known you to lie, but I find that difficult to believe. How is this possible?" He looked down at my stomach. My bulge wasn't noticeable to anyone but myself.

"Maybe nature just always finds a way, or perhaps divine intervention? I don't see how he escaped the biological agent, but his father was involved with the government, so I suppose it's possible." Once released from The Overseer's grip, I managed to keep myself at what felt to be a safe distance from him.

He softened a bit. "Well, if you really are with child, then you need to be protected. This should be a time of great rejoice. I used to be human you know? Now I put these horrible wretches out of their misery, and I wish that I could say that I enjoy all of it. Ah never mind. I will set up a search party, and see what my person on the inside has to say. We will set out in the morning."

The Overseer lived in what would be considered regal, indulgent, and luxurious conditions. I was put up well for the night. I had a suite in an old hotel all to myself, and the finest linens available. The finery and physical comfort of my surroundings did little to calm and comfort my nerves.

First thing in the morning, word was brought to us that Tiran had been brought to an old two story near the valley by Rex followers. They were concerned that he may have wanted to attack, and made a preemptive strike.

The Overseer had an arsenal of weapons, soldiers, and vehicles. He gave them all a pep talk before we left, stressing the importance of my wellbeing, as well as following my orders unless they directly conflicted with his own. I was even assigned one of his own living "shields".

"I don't even feel comfortable taking you with us you know. I also know that you won't hear of not coming, so I'm allowing it," he said in a grave tone.

"Thank you Sir," was all I could muster of a reply. I was quiet the entire journey to the building. I was fearing the worst.

The building was made of typical city building materials. There were many windows which were covered in layers of dust and soot. Weeds had grown up and taken over the outside. We were very close to the valley.

Upon arrival several soldiers with guns kicked through a side door, and cleared the way for The Overseer and myself.

"The lower level is clear Sir, but we believe that there are more in the layers above us," a rather young man reported.

"Okay, I want four of you in pairs of two to head up the hallway and the stairs before the woman and myself." Following The Overseer's orders, four men readily complied and fell into place.

My heart was racing at this point, and a knot had formed in my stomach. I was jumpy and nervous, but I was well, and still in one piece. Few others could say the same, and so I considered myself fortunate.

The first two men stopped at the top of the stairs and indicated for the rest of us to wait. They disappeared for a few minutes. One of the men came back and whispered something into The Overseer's ear.

"Thank you soldier," he said in a dim tone. Turning to me, The Overseer said "From what I can tell they've found your man, but it is a grave sight. I want to give you the option to stay here." Ice spread out from my heart, up into my throat, and down my arms. The coldness strangled me. I could not scream or speak. I indicated "no" with my expression and by nodding my head. I tried to focus on breathing.

"Fine, so be it," he said. He placed a gentle but firm hand on my arm and we walked up the stairs together.

There was a large room behind heavy double doors. I could see the shape of a man, or of most of a man lying on the floor. One of the soldiers was standing over him with a pistol aimed at his head.

"He is barely alive Sir; shall I put him out of his misery?" The young man inquired.

"No! This man carries living seed. We will do our best to rehabilitate him, but in the event that we can not, remove his testicles and put them on ice. He does still have his testicles? Correct? Bring him out to the truck." The Overseer waived his hand dismissively and started to walk away. He looked back at me and waited for me to follow.

"Wait! I want to see him." I ran over and crouched over Tiran. "Tiran, Tiran be strong for me!" I reached out and brushed his blood stained hair from his face.

Tiran moaned softly at the sound of his name. I surveyed his body. Both legs had been removed from the knee cap down, and the remaining stumps were bandaged, but looked as though they hadn't been changed in a few days. I touched his arm, and anger seethed up and heated the cold in my chest. I looked up at The Overseer.

"Let's find this son of a bitch," I growled.

"Yes, let's. I have not killed enough cannibals today in order to satisfy my urges," he replied.

There was a loud ruckus behind us. We turned to see Rex followers spill into the hallway. Soldiers fought to clear the way for us to pass the stairs. Several soldiers hastily grabbed Tiran in order to bring him outside. My adrenaline was pumping now. I took a gun off of a fallen soldier and ran past the stairs falling in line behind The Overseer.

A scout approached us. "I believe The Rex is behind that door Sir." Only my living shield survived out of the two. The Overseer gestured for him to maintain his protection of me. Cautiously, The Overseer grasped the handle of the door. Our scout was caught, fighting in the fray behind us.

The room behind the door was cavernous. The floor was stained a dark rich colour, and a most putrid smell accosted my nostrils. I gagged and spit on the ground. A follower raced at The Overseer and he was caught in combat. My shield ran to the aid him.

The rest of the room appeared mostly empty with the exception of a makeshift stage set up amongst the shadows on the other side of the room. The stains on the floor were the only evidence that people had been here, and that horrible things had occurred.

I walked a short distance in the direction of the shadows. My index finger never left my trigger. There were windows on the south side of the room which overlooked the valley. The valley looked so peaceful, and I imagined being outside and away from all of this...

A familiar voice penetrated my thoughts, and rang out from behind the veil of the shadows. "I'm surprised to see you here Regina. Normally you don't care to leave home."

I spun around and cried "What are you doing here? This place isn't safe!" I was concerned as he appeared to be injured. There was blood all over his clothing, and his face.

He smiled. "It's been awhile hasn't it? I forgot to tell you when we last met; I have finally found love in this world Regina. There is still some left."

"I've found love as well, although I don't think we're talking about the same things. I'm pregnant. Can you believe it? I'm finally with child after all this time, and I wasn't even trying!" I trembled at the sound of those words coming out of my own mouth. My eyes adjusted to the light and my stomach dropped. He was holding a crimson drenched knife, and was taking little care to conceal it. A few feet away in the shadows was a body on the ground. I realized that the blood at his mouth was not his own.

"I know," he replied. "I have ways of finding information as well you know."

I took a step backward and screamed "How could you do this? How could you be like this? I knew you were eccentric, but this is insanity!" My brain could not comprehend this. I could not seem to think fast enough. This was just too surreal. "My girl, you fucking ate my girl! How could you? I loved her, she was all I had!" I had to focus on keeping my breakfast down. "All these people, all these people, you killed them? How could you? How, how could you!" I thought my lungs would burst out of my chest, and my mind out of my head.

He looked at me with a blank expression. "I'm saving them dear. I don't use them for food like those cannibals do. I have heard the voice of a higher power. I cleanse them by taking them into me. Inside me they never die. We are The Rex. We are king, we are salvation, and we will love you most of all. We will."

All I saw were his eyes widening as he bared his teeth, and lunged for me, only to have The Overseer jump in front of me. Stricken, The Overseer fell to the ground. I pulled my gun and backed up several feet.

"I am their wise man Regina. I was their all knowing Doctor, and now I am their God, and I will be your God too. We will finally be like the lovers we should have been. When you are inside of me..."

"No!" I said with conviction. "If you were a wise man, you would know better than to mess with a pregnant woman, and you should certainly know better than to fuck with me!"

At that, I shot him point blank in the face. He made quite the mess.

I heard soldiers rush the room. I crouched over The Overseer to assess his wounds. He was fatally injured, and was struggling to speak.

"Regina!" he gasped. "Regina, my liege..." His voice trailed off. I sighed. The scout and the same young soldier approached me.

"What would you like for us to do now Ma'am? Our leader has named you his successor. What would you have us do?"

"Get this place cleaned up," I said. "And take me home. I just want to go home."

12