The Reyblade Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough, Rion. Now strip naked, go into my private address booth and record a video message saying nothing but 'I'm a bad little slut who disobeys her Captain's orders'. Do not broadcast it, but save it as 'Rion's Truth' for me." Eipom said as he lined up his dick with Ami's tight entrance. Ami wiggled against his cockhead. She could hear what was happening, but it didn't really register. She was clouded with desire. She hadn't been fucked in months and had been suppressing how badly she needed it.

"Yes, Captain," Rion said. Eipom had never asked for something like this from Rion. Its suddenness and its nature made her numb as walked off to obey her Captain's orders. She turned back before entering the room and watched Ami's face tilt up toward the ceiling as Eipom entered her.

"Goddamn, that's a tight little hole," The Captain grunted as Ami gripped the front of the desk, already starting in little yelps, grunts, and moans before Eipom's first complete pump into her pussy.

Rion entered the booth and closed the door. She only removed her top, knowing that the video wouldn't capture anything below her stomach. But as she stepped to the console, she switched it to communications mode. She dialed. Admiral Lorna's annoyed face came into view, but turned to shock when she saw who was calling.

"First Mate Flaks, I wasn't expecting you to call," she said, clearly checking out the First Mate's topless figure. "Do you have Eipom's orders to call? Where is he? What's happened?"

"I am calling without permission, Admiral, and willing to accept the consequences of that. May I speak to you without the presence of a lapdog?"

Lorna grimaced but then looked down. "Sorry, Drett, it's just not our day. Go wait with the others like a good boy until I call you back."

Rion only saw him from behind, but his defined back muscles gave the impression of an impeccable specimen. The door closed behind him and Rion turned her attention back to Lorna.

"Fuck! Yes! Shit! Fuck! Take your Captain's cock, you horny slut!" Eipom shouted out as he pounded Ami. Her loud appreciation had collapsed into quiet panting and she let her head bounce lightly off the table with every pump of his stiff cock. Her breasts had become sore - having been squished so tightly for so long - and she was beginning to feel lightheaded, but she didn't want it to stop. She didn't want this to be the last time. She squeezed her pussy tighter and immediately heard The Captain's groans of appreciation. This is what she had signed up for. Hard work with intermittent no-strings fucking.

"Please, Captain? Please come in my little pussy? Please oh please? I want it real bad! Real real bad!" Ami began to beg, the words spilling out before she had time to consider them.

Eipom had still been mesmerized by Ami's large ass and the motions it made while he fucked her from behind, but her words woke up him. He pulled out of her. Ami was vocal in her surprise and disappointment.

"Get on your knees and pull out those fat tits. You have a long way to go if you want your Captain to come inside you. Such a greedy girl," he sneered. He pulled on his own shaft as he watched Ami obey his orders. Rion stepped out of the booth just as Eipom began to blast his load all over Ami's face and uniform, not able to hold back until she was able to fully unzip her top. She scrambled to pull out her tits and present them as he sent out his final few blasts. They were both panting as Rion watched, now fully dressed again, her arms folded under her chest. She caught herself looking at Ami's wildly large bust. She knew Eipom had a predilection for busty women, but he seemed to be leaning into that preference harder with his recent hires. Ami was the most extreme example. Rion had never seen such massive breasts on such a small frame.

"Did you complete your task, Rion?" Eipom asked calmly as he shook his dick over Ami's body.

"Yes, Captain."

"Good. Ami, you are free to use my on-site facilities to wash your uniform and take a shower, but please leave after that and complete a report for Admiral Lorna that excludes our little detour. Rion, bring in a cabin girl to clean me up and then leave also. I wish to be left alone."

"Yes, Captain," they said in unison. Rion could sense the smarmy air with which Ami stood up, as if claiming a victory. She was brought back to when she used to hold that attitude, thinking that being the Captain's choice was something to gloat about. There had been some perfect years in the middle. When she had gotten over that attitude, but she didn't dislike Eipom enough for it to come in the way of their work and his use of her. But it would all be over soon, she hoped.

Eipom lay back and waited for the cabin girl to arrive and lick him clean. Rion sent her in just as Ami was leaving. Eipom loved staying silent as a cabin girl cleaned him with her tongue and thanked him. But this time he found himself growing hard in her mouth as she tentatively sucked. Cabin girls were in training and were almost never allowed to sexually service their Captains, but it wasn't strictly forbidden. Eipom put his hand on the back of her head.

"That's it. Good girl," he said soothingly. The girl whimpered in deep gratitude and began an earnest steady blowjob. It didn't take long for Eipom to come again, softer this time, but directly into her mouth. She cleaned him up once more and then padded out of his quarters, debating whether she should tell the others. Eipom fell into a hard sleep.

*****

*In Part II, Admiral Lorna's fleet comes to cut off the Reyblade's starflight path and Rion's actions are revealed to Eipom. Meanwhile, Ami gets caught up in her new duties, growing obsessed with making her Captain come at the expense of almost everything else.*

12