The Reyblade Pt. 03: Disorder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's worse how the young ones are always so eager," Jez sneered from the security room, watching live footage of the interviews taking place.

"Are you sure you mean that, ma'am?" came a little voice between her legs.

"Ah, but I'm not Captain. And I'm not the only woman on board," Jez said with a grin, looking down fondly at the young security officer licking her clit.

"I was only joking, Jez. I'd eat you out even if we weren't stuck in space together for months on end."

"Charming, Paulie," Jez replied, stroking her fingers through the girl's brown hair.

"But you're one of his regulars Jez, don't you like his cock?"

"Well sure. I know he's used you a fair number of times on this trip too. He's a gorilla. It's *why* he's a good fuck. But he never went crazy like this before. Look at that lineup!"

"I can't, ma'am, my face is in your pussy."

"Oh can it," Jez chuckled, pulling Paulina's face firmly into her crotch. "You know what I mean."

Paulina let out a gleeful and muffled giggle and happily accepted the challenge.

Meanwhile, Darla Brown, the other security officer on duty had arrived at the Prison Ward's door. While she was another of Eipom's "regulars" and had had very little direct contact with Rion Flaks even after five years of working together, she firmly sided with Jez when it came to recent events. Still, she had always abided by the rules to a fault, even getting left out of a lot of games in grade school because of it and it took a lot of will-power for her to open the door.

"Jez?" Came Rion's desperate voice.

"No," said Darla as she stepped toward the cell. Jez had warned that Rion would be in rough spirits and would likely look and smell even worse and although Darla had clear and constant view of the cell via video, she still wasn't prepared for the sight in person. Rion had always seemed almost untouchable. Tall and curvy with a professional stern air with her hair always in that signature tight bun. Few liked her but all respected her and that's why she had made such a good First Mate. Many wondered why she hadn't tried to apply for Captainship yet. Others wondered if she had but had either been denied or hadn't heard back. If Darla didn't know that it was Rion sitting in the cell in front of her, it would have taken a long time for her to guess.

"Oh! Ms. Brown! I'm so sorry, I, um..."

It was then that Darla noticed the video that Rion had been made to endure on repeat since being locked up.

"I'm a bad little slut who disobeys her Captain's orders," it said.

"Holy shit, has this been on the whole time? He turned it off for us after half a day."

Rion nodded. Her face screwed up as she began to cry.

"I'm a bad little slut who disobeys her Captain's orders," she said. Darla's eyes grew wide in panic and when Rion burst into laughter, Darla couldn't tell if that made it better or worse.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Brown. I'm... I've just never had an experience like this before. Please. Why have you come?"

"Well first off, Director Farmer told me to ask you if you'd like a shower."

"Call her Jez, will you?"

"Would you like one, Ma'am?"

"It's too risky."

"The Captain has his interview day today and you don't have to worry about security," Darla said, motioning to herself. "It's your best opportunity."

"Y-yeah, I mean. Sure. I guess," Rion said. She desperately wanted a shower. For hours on end it was sometimes all she could think about. She had even spit on herself at one point. But now that she was confronted with the opportunity, she didn't trust it. She stood up warily. Darla opened the cell gate and led Rion down a hallway within the Ward to a collection of showers.

"We have showers IN the Prison Ward?!" Rion gawked.

"You didn't know that, Ma'am?"

"I'm the first prisoner to be in here since I came on this ship," Rion said. "Don't I have the right to these?"

"As long as you're provided with a toilet, food, and drinking water, then no. Technically you don't. At least you're exempt from the Agreement."

"Whoop-dee-doo," Rion said, stripping down and tossing her outfit in the machine. The signature sound of her clothes being nearly instantly cleaned, dried, and folded was almost as good as the feeling of water finally hitting her skin. She cackled with laughter at the sensation. She turned up the pressure and spun around before turning the soap dial. She lathered herself up, putting the multi-purpose cleanser in her hair as well. Then she remembered that Darla was there. The lust that had been set loose soon after the discovery of the anomaly was rising again. "Care to join me, Officer?" She asked, turning the dial back to pure water. "Maybe make out a little?"

"Oh! I.. well.." It was the last thing that Darla had expected. Rion had been known to diligently serve The Captain, but otherwise never fraternized with the rest of the crew. Darla had heard the stories about Rion's exploits just before getting thrown in prison, but had dismissed them. Darla had to admit to Rion's naked body being beautiful however and the confident invitation had disarmed her. The fact that the situation was so unexpected and even the fact that Darla had never once seen Rion with her hair down before caused her temptation to stir.

"Don't you want to feel your body up against mine?" Rion asked, delicately extending her hand, "I haven't been clean in two weeks, Ms. Brown, I need somebody to touch me."

"Is that an order, First?" Darla heard herself ask. She had already begun to unzip her top.

"Absolutely," Rion replied, greedily eyeing the black-haired woman slowly undress herself. Darla was a good head shorter than Rion and had a more plump figure which Rion was learning was her type.

"I've recently shaved, I hope that's okay, Ms. Flaks?"

"I'll allow it this time," said Rion seriously. "But never again."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry, Ma'am," Darla said quietly, stepping out of her bottoms and trotting timidly towards the tall golden-haired beauty.

"You're beautiful, Darla. Put your fingers in my pussy."

"Yes, Ms. Flaks," trembled Darla. Rion was soaking wet and Darla's fingers slipped easily inside.

"Good. That's very good," moaned Rion. She tilted her face down and pulled Darla's up by her chin. Their lips pressed together, slightly parted but not moving as they simply felt the softness and shape of the other's mouth. "Harder, Darla," said Rion, pulling her face away. "Don't hold back."

Darla nodded and slid her two fingers all the way up and held them there for a moment before starting to pump in and out, in and out.

"Is that good? Am I doing okay?"

"You're doing fine, Darla, keep it up. Your fingers feel amazing in my pussy. God, I never want to come, I just want to feel you finger fuck me until I die."

Darla's fingers were already getting tired, but she felt a desperate need to pleasure Rion. She twisted her body to get a better angle and felt her breasts slap up against Rion's stomach as she pumped her fingers in and out.

"Fuck, this is the first time I've been fingered by a woman, can you believe it? Unnhhh, I don't know what difference that makes to anything, but oh GOD, fuck I just wanted you to know. Ms. Brown wow that feels so good. I'm going to come if you keep it up. I'm going to squeeze my pussy and come all over your fingers if you keep that up. Fuck oh FUCK I'm going to COME!"

Darla pushed her fingers up and curled them in and pressed her thumb against Rion's clit as she began to shake in desperate orgasm. She had masturbated a few times in the cell but they had been sad tormented affairs. This was like the water pouring over her, an explosion of release and relief. She reached down and made sure that Darla's fingers stayed inside until she wanted them gone and then slid down the side of the wall, turning the water off at the same time.

"Was that all, Officer?"

"Well, not quite," replied a quite embarrassed Darla. "Director Farmer wanted you to know that she's got a few plans in mind but doesn't want to be too hasty. She says the two things that will make up her mind will be who the new First Mate will be and what Eipom ultimately plans to do with you. She just wanted you to know we're thinking of you constantly."

"Please, Ms. Brown. Call her Jez."

###

*In Part IV, relations on The Reyblade become more tense and spiteful and some people grow silently regretful of the side they've chosen. Captain Eipom finally visits Rion and The Reyblade's starflight path is called into question.*

12