The Reyblade Pt. 04: Approach

Story Info
The Reyblade's course is called into question.
4.6k words
4.57
3.1k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Editing

"I'm serious, he's gotta be coming here," Darla Brown said as she jammed her elbow into the side of her co-worker, Paulina Cabbage. "You guys can finish up some other time."

"Finish? We were just getting started," Paulina said, smiling warmly as she moved her fingers through the hair of Weapons Director, Jez Farmer, whose lap she was straddling.

"I bet he wants to check up on our prison sizzle reel of Rion," Darla hissed. "It's not WORTH it to take chances!"

"She's right, Paulie, here, lift off," Jez said as she easily lifted the younger and smaller woman off her lap.

"He's got Ami with him too. Not sure why he's even holding interviews when she's basically already his First Mate," Darla muttered, her eyes glued to her network of cameras.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that," Jez said before planting a firm kiss on Paulina's lips and escaping out the door.

"Shit, I haven't seen Eipom since the day he threw Rion in there. It's going to be weird," said Paulina as she straightened her tight stretchy uniform and sat down.

"Think he's gunna use us?"

"Well he's got Ami with him, so usually I'd say no, but..."

"Who knows these days," finished Darla nervously.

"I used to look forward to it too, but wouldn't it just be weird now?"

"Shhh, he's like twenty seconds away!"

"Yeah, that's twenty seconds to talk!"

"You're going to give me a heart attack one day, Paulie."

"Anything to liven you up a little," Paulina said, rolling her eyes.

The pair sat in silence until the door opened and Captain Eipom along with Navigations Officer Ami Tanaka stepped into the small security office. Paulina was correct in that Ami had been spending a lot more time by the Captain's side recently instead of her usual post on the bridge which had recently been overseen by the apprentice Navigations Officer, Roberta.

"Ahh, it's been too long since I've visited my favourite busty security duo," Eipom boomed as the door shut behind him. "Darla, why don't you be a dear and fire up that project I told you to work on while Paulina here sucks her Captain's dick."

"Yes, Captain," the pair said in unison. Paulina, like most experienced crew members on the ship, didn't much care for The Captain personally, but had normally loved serving him on The Reyblade and under the Free Use Agreement. He had a nicely-shaped cock that was always rock-hard and he never got romantically attached to his crew like some other Captains were rumoured to despite it being forbidden by the Agreement. Still, after a certain event over two weeks earlier, the tone of the ship had changed. Former First Mate Rion Flaks had sold Eipom out for treasonous behaviour to Admiral Lorna of the First Order. But when Admiral Lorna came to personally investigate, all traces of Eipom's behaviour had vanished and Rion had been dishonourably discharged for attempted traitorous sabotage and had been thrown into prison for her alleged acts. There were some, like the Security Department, Weapons Director Jez, and many of her pilots who sided with Rion, but there were many more who had apparently forgotten Eipom's treason and sided with him.

"Mmm, I've been too busy with interviews and this fat-titted whore to come here as often as I used to, but I have missed your mouth," Eipom groaned as Paulina fished out her Captain's cock and slurped it between her plump lips. Ami made no apparent reaction to being called a 'fat-titted whore' and only looked at Darla as she called up the video she had been editing of footage of Rion in her containment cell.

"Are you ready, Sir?" Darla asked, looking back at her Captain, noticing that Paulina was either really getting into the blowjob or was doing an excellent job pretending.

"Yes, go ahead Ms. Brown. But take out your tits first."

"Yes, Captain," said Darla, unzipping her top immediately. Before the incident, Captain Eipom had been the type to empty the room out except for the member he was using, so these types of commands were new to her, but something about making herself topless while her co-worker sucked The Captain's dick and Ami stood there blank-faced made Darla excited. "I've added audio of my own from the video you used to disgrace her, if that's alright."

"Yes yes, that's fine. Just play it, officer," Eipom grunted. He used one hand to push Paulina's head farther down his shaft and used the other to grope Ami's gigantic bust over her uniform.

Footage began playing of Rion in her cell. Although Darla sympathized with Rion, she had worked her hardest to use the most pathetic and demoralizing scenes to satisfy The Captain. Stylized edited audio played from a video that Eipom had made Rion record as a punishment before she had been thrown in prison: "I'm a bad little slut who disobeys her Captain's orders." Eipom laughed as he listened and watched Rion's seductive words play over video of her crying and yelling in desperation or pathetically spitting on herself in a vain effort to bathe.

"Oh this is wonderful, Ms. Brown. It exceeds my expectations. You can send this to Sophie to send to Admiral Lorna at your earliest convenience. Play with those nice big tits first though, will you? Tell me how much you like watching your friend suck my dick."

Darla felt immediately embarrassed at the request, but didn't hesitate to comply. Nobody else knew, but a few days earlier she had had a sexual encounter with Rion. Jez and Paulina had sent Darla down to the Prison Bay to provide Rion with access to a shower and update her on happenings in the ship, but for safety, old images had been playing in the Security Room while she went. Rion had taken a shower and easily seduced the susceptible Darla and Darla had found herself more horny and submissive every day since.

"Paulie looks so good bobbing her slutty little head up and down your dick, Sir," Darla said at she pawed at her own breasts, "and I love the way you're groping Ami's huge rack without even looking at her, Sir. You deserve the horniest bustiest sluts, Captain. Your thick load is too good for slutty little Paulina."

"You've been practicing!" Exclaimed Eipom. "Shy little Darla, usually just good for a quiet submissive little fuck suddenly knows how to talk dirty! You hear that, 'Paulie'? You don't even deserve my load according to your co-worker. You should feel lucky just slurping on your Captain's shaft."

Paulina moaned loudly as she continued to suck Eipom's cock, guided by his rough hand. Ami continued to stare forward.

"Permission to rub my horny little clit, Sir? I'd love it if your fat-titted whore exposed those huge boobs too," Darla said, feeling herself get carried away, but The Captain only chuckled.

"Works for me. Ami, you heard the slut. Take out those oversized fuckbags for your Captain."

"Yes, Sir," Ami said quietly. Darla noticed how high and lispy Ami's voice had become. The moment Darla's fingers hit her own clit she was struck with electricity. She felt incredible.

"Unnh! UNnhh!" Darla moaned out. Paulina responded with louder slurps and more enthusiastic head-bobbing. Ami heaved out her incredible K cups and Eipom returned to mauling them with one hand. Darla felt herself get close. "C-can I come, Captain? Can your little slut come?!"

"Oh fuck yeah," said Eipom and he pushed Paulina off his dick and onto the floor as he stepped forward. Darla began her orgasm just moments before Eipom released his own onto her exposed chest. He pointed his cockhead toward her as she moaned and yelled and he pulled up to shoot a few jets right into her mouth. Darla thanked him and gasped, caught up in her all-consuming orgasm. She realized she had never tasted Eipom's come before despite working for him for five years and being fucked by him on countless occasions. But as she dipped her hand down to scoop some more off her breasts, Eipom stopped her. "Sorry, Darla. You were wonderful, but my fat-titted whore is just so hungry. Won't you please let her lick you clean?"

"Oh, oh yes, Captain, of course," Darla said, feeling a surge of power and warmth at Eipom's words. She looked at Ami's pathetic and lustful expression and only put her arms down and lay back, welcoming the younger officer to lick her chest clean of come.

"Thank your Captain," Eipom said to Paulina who was panting on the floor.

"T-thank you, Captain," Paulina said, unsure what she was even feeling.

It wasn't long before Ami had finished her work and she and The Captain left the room with no further words

"What an asshole," breathed Paulie after a few moments.

"Yeah," said Darla, but she wasn't sure she meant it. Power and pleasure surged through her body as she replayed the scene that had just occurred in her mind.

"You did very well, whore," said Eipom in a condescending tone as he walked with Ami toward the Prison Ward, "and you will be rewarded."

"Thank you, Capt-mmphh," Ami had begun to reply, but was interrupted by the sudden intrusion of Eipom's fingers in her mouth.

"That doesn't mean you can talk, fat-titted whore. That is not your reward today. Your reward comes in just a few moments."

He pulled his fingers out of Ami's mouth and gave her beautiful plump cheek a sharp slap and then opened the doors to the Prison Ward. Rion clambered forward in hopes to see Jez or, even better, Darla who she had been masturbating to the thought of nonstop since their encounter in the shower. She almost didn't know how to process the sight of Captain Eipom and Ami Tanaka, the two who had so happily let her be wrongfully imprisoned.

"Seven years I let you serve under me," Eipom said with an air of condemnation in his voice. He tapped on Ami's head and she fell to her knees immediately, staring forward. "How despicable I must have been to let somebody like you follow my orders and lap at my shaft."

"That goes for me a thousand fold!" Rion roared, unable to decide what to do with her body. Whether to make herself look menacing or mad.

"You must want a shower, huh? It's been about two weeks. That's about thirty missed showers by your standards," Eipom said breezily as he played with a panel on the wall.

Twenty nine, thought Rion to herself, once again conjuring the memory of Darla Brown powerfully fingering her to orgasm.

"I'll take your silence as a yes. And although I am a fair Captain, I am merciful too," Eipom said, pulling something out of the opposite wall after a panel opened. Rion suddenly realized that it was a hose. "So here is your shower."

The water came so powerfully out of the nozzle that Eipom was unable to handle it at first. It hit Ami square in the face and knocked her over, but before Rion had time to laugh, Eipom had recovered it and pointed it right at her through the bars. Rion was sent flying backwards. Eipom aimed it right at her face and she had to turn away just to breathe. She was pinned against the wall and she could hear the pair of them giggling.

"That's it, little whore, take out your reward. Show Rion what she's missing," Eipom said. Rion hated herself deeply for it, but the moment she knew The Captain's cock was being pulled out, she immediately craved it. She wanted to feel it in her hands. She wanted to feel it slide down her throat. She wanted to feel it fill up her ass or pussy and feel it explode in mouth. Even over the roar of the water still blasting her against the wall she could hear Ami begin to delight in her prize. The blowjob was loud and eager. Rion could tell just from listening that Eipom had been depriving Ami just for this moment. "So much better than Rion, Ms. Tanaka," Eipom sneered, aiming the water at Rion's ass now, "younger and bustier and better at serving cock. Makes me wonder what I was thinking after all those years."

"Mmmph! MMm! Sssluuurp!" Was Ami's only response. Rion deeply resented how jealous she felt. She wanted even to look, but she knew how much of a victory that would be for him. But it was as if he could read her thoughts.

"Come on, Ms. Flaks. At least give yourself the pleasure of looking at the cock you used to so graciously have access to. Tell yourself that it's smaller than you remember. Tell yourself that it must not taste as good, that it must not be as satisfying to feel it begin to fill your mouth with its seed and feed your hungry horny stomach. Tell yourself that-OHhhh, oh yes, Ami, oh yesss you are hungry, aren't you? Aren't you my little fat-titted whore? Take out those tremendous tits for your Captain. Unzip your tight little uniform and submit to that cock you love so much."

Rion couldn't take it. She had been embarrassed enough. She couldn't go any lower anyway, she figured. She turned around, realizing that the hose had been abandoned. The sight of Ami desperately bobbing her head on Eipom's cock was more satisfying and erotic than she had dreaded. She shoved her hand down her inmate uniform and began jilling herself to the sight. Eipom pointed and laughed at her, but she didn't care. Ami looked beautiful with a cock in her mouth. She looked so at peace, so satisfied and happy to be serving. Rion came almost immediately. Ami's loud slobbering and slurping filled the room. Rion could sense Eipom was close. Seven years of sucking his dick had given her a sixth sense.

"Cup those huge boobs for me, whore. I want Rion to see the come she's been missing. The come she's been craving every day since she betrayed the cock she used to worship," Eipom boomed. Ami obeyed, although clearly in reluctance to her desire to swallow his seed directly. Not a moment after her hungry lips popped off his cock did Eipom begin covering her absolutely gigantic juggs with his come. He held his shaft and pointed it intentionally at Ami, making sure her cleavage was as thoroughly covered as possible. Rion noticed that she had been crawling towards them to take as close a look as she could. This wasn't lost on Eipom and he turned towards Rion after he decorated Ami's breasts with his final spurt. "Want a lick?"

Rion nodded furiously, all sense of self respect gone in that fevered moment and she pressed her face against the bars, sticking her tongue out desperately towards his cock. It was so close. So close. He pulled it away and slapped her forehead with it.

"Dumb traitor. Never again. Come on, sweet fat-titted whore," Eipom said, stroking Ami's cheek. The young Navigations Officer looked smugly over at Rion and scooped a handful of The Captain's come off her cleavage and sucked it into her mouth. Then she trotted behind Eipom, still topless, giggling at his exploits.

If Rion felt any shame it was buried under helpless desire. She knew for certain now that something strange had taken hold of the ship over the past fortnight, but it didn't change how desperate she was for satiation.

Chapter 1: A New Destination

Eipom had recently done away with using cabin girls to clean him off and had instead started to only use Ami, whose complete abandonment of her own mind and desires was not lost on The Captain. This night was no different and Ami dutifully and thoroughly lapped at Eipom's crotch as he read his book in bed.

"I think I'll make Darla Brown my First Mate," he said absent-mindedly. Ami nodded in approval although she probably would have done the same if The Captain had declared he planned to make the bathroom his First Mate. "I just have a feeling."

Lunch the next day in the mess hall was tense and full of debate but that had become the new standard over the past few weeks.

"What was the point of those interviews? I didn't even spend twenty seconds in there."

"I got what I wanted out of it."

"This place has gone to shit since Rion got put away."

"And you don't think it'd be worse with that traitor in charge?"

"I still don't understand what she did!"

"This place has always been shit! Who only hires Humes? It's not two hundred years ago."

"Don't act so high and mighty, we all knew exactly what we were signing on for."

Yunice Lui looked around in irritation. She trusted The Captain wholly and completely, but didn't want anything to do with the debates that inevitably popped up when more than a few crew members got together. She had had a very satisfying time with The Captain during her 'interview' for the First Mate position and was desperate to replicate it. She thought that Ami could be her inside line to more encounters, but Yunice hadn't seen her anywhere over the past few days. Yunice had been asking around, learning more about the skilled Navigator's past and doing what she could to prepare for a conversation that would bring them closer but it would all be for naught without an opportunity.

Then Yunice saw Roberta sitting all alone, the Navigator-in-training who had been spending so much time on the bridge recently. Yunice trotted up to the shy blonde and stuck out her hand.

"Hi! I'm Yunice! I'm kinda sick of all the arguing, you wanna chat?"

"No, it's okay," Roberta said, not even making eye contact.

"Are you sure? Seems like something's bothering you."

"It's okay, I'll figure it out."

"If it's for the good of The Reyblade, it's better for more people to know about it! I could tell my boss."

"I see Ripper all the time," replied Roberta. This surprised Yunice. Not that Roberta and Ripper saw each other often - Ripper spent a bulk of her time on the bridge after all - but that Roberta knew Yunice was an engineer. She was wearing her generic uniform at the moment. "But she's more interested in... well..."

"Yeah, the whole place has kinda gone sex crazy, hasn't it?" Yunice said, sitting down, pretending that she wasn't part of it. In fact, her own sex drive had gone wild over the last few weeks and had only gotten more intense after her long and intense oral service of Captain Eipom in his office. She and fellow engineer Julie Remm had spent countless hours recently diving into Julie's hoard of toys and doing their best to keep their newfound wild desires at bay with each other.

"Right?" Said Roberta, buying into Yunice's feigned position. "I mean, I know it's a Free Use ship and everything and that's fine, but it seemed like work came first until all this... um... y'know..."

"Until the anomaly?" Yunice said, her body tingling as the words left her lips. It had almost become a forbidden word recently. Roberta nodded eagerly, locking her bright green eyes with Yunice's brown ones.

"I mean, there's gotten be something weird there, right? We make two hyper jumps in a *very* short period of time with no explanation and then the First Mate gets thrown in prison, Ami practically *gives* her post to me, and Captain Eipom seems like all he's doing is fucking his way across the ship!"

Yunice chewed on her tongue for a moment. She wasn't prepared for Roberta to be one of those who still claimed that two hyperjumps happened, but Yunice's eye stayed on the prize. "It's SUPER weird," Yunice nodded. She felt desire building for the nervous understudy across from her and imagined what would happen if she just leaped over and planted her lips on the shy blonde girl's face.

"Anyway, it was nice chatting, but I gotta get back to the bridge. Ripper's looking after both consoles for me while I'm down here," Roberta said, standing up and pulling Yunice out of her fantasies.

"Oh! Yeah! I guess you never see Ami anymore, huh?" Yunice asked, hoping she didn't sound too obvious, but it was her last chance. Roberta didn't seem fazed at all.

"Barely, and only ever with The Captain. She used to at least thank me for taking over."

"She's probably just distracted with her new duties. You'll be appreciated for your work, I'm sure!" Yunice said, waving. She didn't even have time to feel contempt for the naive Roberta because she was suddenly struck with what she had to do. She had no idea why she didn't think of it before. She stood up, almost in a trance, and walked out of the mess hall.

12