The Reyblade Pt. 04: Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bridge, Ripper barely looked up as Roberta entered. The experienced Head Engineer with her signature shaved head was dashing back and forth between the navigations console and her own.

"Everything okay, Commander Tennin?" Roberta asked sweetly, the only way she knew how.

"Hum, I'm not sure," Ripper replied. "You tell me. Maybe I shouldn't have tried this, but I was just getting too many weird feelings. Look," she said, beckoning the young Navigator over. "I was picking up mineral readings at my console over the last few days that didn't seem right, but you had always confirmed our course, so I didn't think twice about it. But since taking over for you, I wanted to take a closer look. Not that I didn't trust you of course, but just to see for myself. Like you said, we seem like we're on course and on pace, but something still just didn't sit right so - and you have to forgive me for this - I manually drifted just a little off course, just a bit, nothing to seriously impact our trajectory, but look, your console still reflects its original course. It's almost like it's a recording of where we're supposed to be going, and not an actual depiction of our course."

Ripper stood up straight after her explanation and wiped her brow. Roberta was stunned.

Meanwhile, Ami and Captain Eipom exited the security room for the second time in two days. Eipom had made Ami and Paulina make out and grope each other in a corner while he fucked Darla in the ass over her console. Eipom and Darla had seemed immensely satisfied and while Ami could sense annoyance in Paulina, Ami herself had been free of such negative feelings for a few days now. Anything her Captain commanded she was pleased to comply with.

"Yes, I'm sure of it now, and you mustn't tell anybody yet, my fat-titted whore, but Darla Brown will be my next First Mate. She just has that quality. You'll still be my little pet and I'll have you sleep at the foot of my bed, don't you worry," he said, ruffling Ami's hair. She smiled dimly. "And you're sure Roberta is fine at your old post?"

"Yes, Captain." Ami said.

"I've been so distracted recently that I forgot to ask you. How *did* you hack that console to imply my innocence?" Eipom asked. He leered at Ami's enormous bust as they walked and talked, soaking in the heavy bouncing of their soft full forms.

"I did it because I'm dedicated to you and your cock, Captain," Ami said in her new standard babydoll lilt, its tone and The Captain's leering was enough to make him oblivious to her voice's otherwise mechanical nature.

"Yes, I know *why* you did it, whore, and I'm grateful for that, but I'm asking you *how*."

With that question, Ami felt a fog lift in her head that had settled there over the past few days and she stopped full in her tracks. She realized she had never even asked herself that. "I'm... I'm not sure," she said honestly and out loud.

Eipom turned to face her and furrowed his brow.

"I know you've got dick on the brain, but it's important that you tell me. Like the disgraced Ms. Flaks said, those things are near unhackable."

Ami started walking again and the fog descended back into her brain. It was so much easier when the fog was there. She didn't have to worry about constant anxious feelings of need and jealousy. Now she was simply The Captain's fat-titted whore. Nothing else mattered. They turned the corner to the hallway that led to Eipom's office. He was just about to press Ami harder about the matter when he noticed young Yunice, completely naked and on her knees outside his office.

"Ms. Lui? What's going on here?" Eipom said, unable to deny the blood filling his cock.

"I'm your fat-titted whore, Sir. I'm here to serve you and your every need. Please let me be your fuckdoll, Sir. It's my only purpose."

"Follow me," Eipom said. Two weeks ago, no matter his lust, he would have put a stop to this behaviour immediately. But as it was he led the eager young Yunice into his quarters along with Ami.

"Sir? We've come across something that requires your attention sir," Eipom's comm at his desk buzzed with the sound of Ripper's voice. Oh right, he had turned off his private ear comm. Why had he done that? He unzipped Ami's top and reached down the front of her uniform pants and began to play with her pussy lips.

"Come suck your Captain's balls, Yunice" he said absent-mindedly.

"Sir?" The comm spoke, "It's like the console has a mind of its own. We need your orders."

"Who are my fat-titted whores?" The Captain asked, taking an instrument off his belt and pointing it at his door, ensuring it was locked.

"We are, Sir. We live for your hard cock and your perfect come, Sir," the women said in unison. Captain Eipom kissed Ami on the lips for the very first time as he slipped his fingers inside her. Yunice pulled down Eipom's uniform pants, not saying a word when Ami's knee accidentally knocked her head. Yunice eagerly shoved her head up to wrap her lips around her Captain's sack. The slick sound of Eipom's fingers sliding in and out of Ami's slit was loud in her ears. Ami's back slammed against the wall and she grunted in pleasure, loving how Captain Eipom pushed his firm chest against her generous soft one as they made out.

"Sir, if you're listening, we have firm reason to believe that we're quickly approaching the original coordinates of the anomaly, Sir."

"Your pussy is going to feel amazing tonight, my little whore," Eipom whispered in Ami's ear. She softly released her first orgasm of the day onto her Captain's fingers in response. Eipom withdrew them and shoved them into Yunice's mouth who gratefully sucked them clean.

"Yunice. Go to the console and tell the bridge that Darla Brown is the new First Mate and that she can decide what to do. Tell them that The Captain is busy with his two fat-titted whores until the morning."

"Yes, Captain," she said, standing up to obey him. Eipom pulled down Ami's uniform pants and lined up his cock with her soaking wet hole.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Captain."

"Good girl."

###

*In part five, pandemonium hits The Reyblade as it re-approaches the anomaly.*

###

12