The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 03: Abi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that... was that Kelly's?"

There was no response for a few seconds, both girls being too light-headed to speak. Gemma recovered first.

"Yes. Everything's... connected on the inside."

For a few seconds, Abi's mind whirled with the implications of this. Her hand was still shoved down the front of her jeans, and things were all very wet down there now. She'd had her demonstration, but she was still horny, and wanted to see more. She allowed both girls a few more moments to recover, before she spoke again.

"Would you be willing to indulge me in one more thing?"

"Now, hang on, " said Gemma, "you wanted a demonstration, we gave you that. We want to go home."

"Just one more thing. It'll be fun. It won't take long."

"What do you think, Kelly?" asked Gemma. "Should we?"

"Yeah, why not."

"Excellent! Okay, Kelly, lift Gemma a little bit off of you. Not a lot, just a bit more... bit more... stop there."

Gemma was now suspended a little way above Kelly, and the bulges caused by the heads of Kelly's cocks was no longer up in her shoulders, but lower down, behind her breasts.

"Now bend her backwards."

"Uh... What?"

"Bend the top of her body backwards, so that her breasts are pointing straight up."

"You're weird."

"So are you. Just do it."

"Okay. Gem, let me know if this hurts."

"It's fine Kelly, go ahead."

As per Abi's directions, Kelly used her left hand to push Gemma's shoulders back, and her pliant spineless body yielded easily. Gemma's large breasts were now pointing up, and her head was behind her back, looking at Abi upside-down, her long dark hair tumbling down to touch her buttocks.

"Perfect. Now pull her back down."

"Back down?"

"Yes, I want you to push your cocks into her tits... from the inside."

Kelly was initially surprised at the request, and then figured that it wasn't much weirder than what she was already doing. She once again pulled Gemma down, this time trying to guide her cocks into the canals that ran through Gemma's breasts.

"Ow! Ow!" hissed Gemma, "that's not working. They won't fit."

"No problem, " trilled Abi cheerfully, turning towards the nearest computer. "Wendy, more elasticity required!"

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

Abi turned back to Kelly.

"Try again."

Kelly adjusted her grip and had another attempt, shifting Gemma's body around on top of her until she could feel that both of her cocks were aligned with the openings above them. Once she was satisfied that they were in position, she pulled Gemma down again gently, and this time could feel the inside of Gemma's body opening up to accommodate her.

Kelly moaned with delight, the sensation of each of her cocks snugly held individually within Gemma's breasts took her back to when they'd first arrived in the labs, how she'd sunk her twin cocks inside Gemma's nipples and buried them up to their full length, how wonderful that had felt.

Meanwhile Abi watched intently as Gemma's breasts started to grow, Kelly's cocks on the inside causing them to swell. Gemma's head was still hanging upside down, eyes closed, mouth open, groaning with the pleasure of these spectacularly large cocks entering her sensitive breasts from the inside.

"Wait, wait, " interrupted Abi. "I need a better view. Kelly, get on your hands and knees."

Supporting Gemma with one hand, Kelly carefully turned over until Gemma's body was suspended beneath her. Abi moved past Maria (who was still sat down, slowly stroking her now fully-erect cock, so long that she was barely able to reach all the way to the tip) until she was stood in front of Kelly's face. The view of Gemma's nipples here was perfect.

"That's good. Go on."

Gemma's groaning redoubled as Kelly started to pull once more. Abi smiled as Gemma's breasts continued to grow, and felt a rush of adrenaline as the nipples started to open up. Inside the darkness of each breast was an enormous glans, pushing its way to the surface. From each nipple leaked a fluid that seemed to be every colour, shifting throughout the spectrum before Abi's eyes.

"The colours? Is that another one of your kinky things?"

"Mmmhmmm." came Kelly's voice, startling Abi by how loud it sounded up close. "That's mine. My precum."

Abi gasped with glee, every time she learned something knew about what these two had been up to, it caused another rush of pleasure to her pussy.

Gemma's nipples continued to widen as the heads of Kelly's cocks became visible. All of a sudden, they emerged completely, and the nipples contracted again behind the huge purple glans. Then there was silence. Gemma was still insensible, too overwhelmed to speak. Maria continued to observe wordlessly, thoughtfully. Kelly couldn't pull Gemma down any further, she'd penetrated Gemma with the entirety of her shafts, and the air felt cold on the exposed tips of her cocks. She wondered what Abi might want next. Why had she put them into this absurd position? Did she have a plan? The silence continued, everyone waiting on Abi's next move.

Abi slowly licked her lips. Then, she extracted her hand from her jeans and began to slowly but confidently lift her t-shirt up over her head. She threw it aside, and then unfastened her bra and added it to the pile.

"Wendy. Give me breasts like Gemma's."

Kelly and Maria were both treated to the spectacle of Abi's chest growing as they watched, swelling from a not unreasonable starting size, to two generous, round, soft pillowy breasts identical to Gemma's. Abi was enthralled too, seeing her body transform before her sight. As they grew, she raised her cupped palms to receive them, and smiled as they continued to grow and spill over her hands. Once the change was complete, she used her fingertips to test the nipples, to learn first-hand how it felt for them to be penetrated, to see why Gemma had been making all the fuss. She soon discovered that Gemma had not been putting on a show, and one fingertip soon led to two fingers buried deep inside each breast, pumping away with vigour inside the warm, wet channels.

Then she came to her senses, withdrawing her fingers so as to proceed with her plan. Wondering what was the source of all the wetness, she raised one hand to her face. The liquid smelled sweet. She licked it and then looked up at Kelly.

"Milk?"

Kelly nodded.

Abi then stepped forwards and approached Gemma, the two enormous cock heads emerging from her nipples, each one the size of Abi's own head. Kelly dipped her head down to watch, but found herself now looking at Abi's naked back. She saw Abi drop to her knees, and then the next thing she felt was a tongue licking at the opening of her left cock. Kelly yelped with delight, and Abi was treated to a small gush of colourful precum over her chin. Switching over to the other cock, she got the same response.

"Okay, let's do this." Abi murmured, to no-one in particular.

She stood up, raised both hands to her right breast, and started to spread her nipple. First with one fingertip from each hand, then two, more and more being added until she had four fingers from each hand buried deep inside, stretching the nipple wider and wider until it gaped. The wider she stretched it, the better it felt, until it would go no wider. Still, there was no pain, just resistance. She leaned forward, pushed the head of Kelly's left cock into the wet, gaping hole, and allowed the nipple to close back behind the glans, to touch Gemma's own stretched nipple.

Kelly groaned in delight. To have her cock returned to the snug, warm insides of a body felt wondrous, though she would have preferred it if Abi's body hadn't been blocking her view. Abi, meanwhile, was being treated to a spectacular sight. Her right breast was now huge, a perfect match for Gemma's, and between the two of them they hid Kelly's cock entirely from view.

"Oh, do the other, do the other please!" purred Kelly.

Abi had no reason to waste any time. Her body was now pressed up against Gemma's, which made things a little trickier, but again she gently stretched out her left nipple to an impossible diameter before wrapping it around Kelly's other glans and swallowing it up entirely.

Kelly spent a few moments enjoying the sensations – the warmth and snugness along the entire length, with a little extra constriction beneath the heads where Gemma and Abi's nipples were engaged, made a very pleasant combination.

"Ah, I've just realised something." said Abi.

"What's that?" replied Kelly.

"Well, I want you to cum inside me. But I've just realised, you can't slide Gemma around now."

"Ah."

There was a brief pause while the girls considered their options. And then, from the corner of the room, Maria sighed.

"I think I can help."

Abi and Kelly both looked towards the sound of Maria's voice. Gemma was able to turn her head slightly as well.

"You three stay where you are. I might need something to stand on."

The three girls watched Maria as she walked around the room, eventually selecting a sturdy looking chair. Her huge cock was rigid and glistening, and was so big that even if it had been on Kelly's giant body, it wouldn't have been far off of average size.

Maria disappeared from everyone's sight as she placed the chair between Kelly's knees and climbed up. There was a brief silence, eventually punctuated by Kelly's yelp as she felt something hard and wet touch her asshole.

"Relax. Is very simple. I fuck you in the ass, go for the prostate, you cum like a firehose, fill Abi's tits, we all go home. Good?"

This explanation was met by a chorus of moans, as all three of the other girls indicated that this idea was more than just "good".

With approval granted, Maria eased her cock into Kelly's asshole. Sliding it deep, she had no difficulty reaching Kelly's enormous prostate gland, and gave it her full attention, thrusting smoothly back and forth. Kelly's groan confirmed that it was having the desired result.

"You should know some things, Kelly." said Maria.

"Mmmmm... what?"

"The first thing you should know is that my cum makes things grow larger. I can feel your prostate growing already."

Kelly moaned with pleasure. Nothing seemed to be straightforward in this place. Every time she fucked, or was fucked, she always seemed to get a little more than she had expected. Maria was speeding up, and the pressure on Kelly's prostate was intense and unrelenting.

"The second thing?"

"The second thing is that when I cum, there's a lot of it. It will put your giant ejaculation to shame, many times over. I filled Abi's friend up like a balloon."

Kelly groaned. What Maria was describing reminded her of what Gemma had done to her before. Gemma had pumped so much cum into her that she had looked pregnant, and then some. She imagined Maria fucking some unknown girl and inflating her just like that. She imagined a line of them, girls all fucked by Maria, their bellies swollen with cum. After all this amazing and perverted fucking, she wasn't sure if she would ever be able to go back to normal sex again.

As these thoughts danced through Kelly's mind, she could feel a stirring deep in her body, and knew that the orgasm couldn't be far off.

"Are you close?" asked Maria, trying to manage her own orgasm so that she wouldn't finish too soon.

"Yes, " gasped Kelly, "I'm close. So close. Very close. Oh yes, I'm cumming now, I'm cumming..."

With that, Maria allowed her own climax to trigger. There was no reason to hold anything back, and she allowed herself to fill Kelly's ass with as much cum as her body could produce. In the split second before her own orgasm hit, Kelly felt her lower body begin to bloat slightly with Maria's voluminous ejaculate.

Kelly's orgasm was equally violent. Gemma could feel Kelly's cocks throb inside her and then swell, as enormous quantities of cum coursed through them. She felt a certain emptiness that she was not going to be taking Kelly's cum herself, merely acting as a conduit through which the cum would be delivered deep into Abi's chest.

Abi had spent the last few minutes with her hand once again inside her jeans, playing with her pussy, while Maria fucked Kelly roughly. She couldn't see anything, she could only hear the two of them talking and grunting, and feel Kelly's body rocking with each of Maria's forceful thrusts. She had known that the orgasm was coming, of course, but she was still not fully prepared for the moment when she suddenly felt Kelly's cum erupting inside of her breasts. For the third time today she watched them grow, as they swelled with the huge load that was unable to escape through the well-plugged nipples.

Maria's cock, though enormous, wasn't big enough to securely plug the giantesses asshole. As Maria's orgasm continued, adding more and more cum to the huge volume already inside Kelly's body, it squirted back out as quickly as it was going in, drenching Maria's legs and pouring down Kelly's inner thighs. Wherever it landed, its peculiar properties caused a noticeable growing effect, but Maria knew that the effects would have worn off by the morning.

When Maria's orgasm finally dimished, she withdrew her softening cock from Kelly's ass, wiped it off on a nearby blanket, and began to bundle it up in her sarong. Her stern businesslike demeanour had returned.

"Are we done here yet? Do you want to play any more games?" asked Maria, her focus still on putting her huge cock away.

Abi breathed heavily, the weight of her cum-filled breasts on her chest was immense. She managed to gasp out a "no".

"Good. I will get a taxi home. Leave you silly girls to it."

Abi watched Maria sway towards the door and then disappear without looking back. She then returned her attention to her body. Kelly's cocks were starting to soften too, the heads shrinking inside her. Abi leaned back, and the two cocks popped easily out of her breasts, releasing a bucketful of cum from each one which gushed out and drenched the front of Abi's jeans.

"Shit. Didn't think that through."

Kelly slid Gemma's body gently off of her cocks and placed her back down on a chair, before finally sitting down on the floor herself.

"Surely now you can let us go home?" asked Kelly. "You've had your show, enough's enough."

"Yeah, I guess so. You ready to go back to being normal size?"

Kelly sighed. "It's been fun, but I'm ready for my own bed."

"Wendy, make Kelly normal size again."

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

As the giant Kelly shrunk back down to her usual size, the atmosphere in the room took on a mood of finality, like going home at the end of a day at the theme park.

"What about the cocks?" asked Abi.

"Truth be told, I'm finding it hard to say goodbye to them."

"You want to keep them?" asked Abi, incredulously.

"No! No! I wouldn't want them all the time. It would just be nice to have them as an option."

"Hmmm. Unless you're planning on staying inside the lab, I don't think that would work. Wendy, can you do anything?"

"I could provide new muscles to retract the phalluses into the body and extend them on demand."

"I'll give it a go." replied Kelly.

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

Kelly became aware of a new, unfamiliar muscle in her groin. Flexing it experimentally, her flaccid cocks rapidly retreated into her body, leaving a large bulge on her pelvis, bisected by a pale slit.

"Hmmm. The line is fine, I can pass that off as a scar. But that bulge just looks weird."

"I guess that having two huge cocks might be a bit optimistic?" suggested Abi.

"Yeah, let's try something a bit more modest."

"Wendy, change Kelly's body. Just one cock. Average sized."

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

Kelly watched as the bulge shrunk to a far less conspicuous size. She tested her new muscles again to see the new mechanism at work, and decided that she could be satisfied with her new optional cock.

"I can live with that."

"Okay. Any other changes you need to put back? Wendy, what changes does Kelly still have on her?"

"Kelly still has mildly enlarged breasts and multicoloured pre-cum."

"Oooh, I'm definitely keeping my new tits. People pay good money for that. Best get rid of the colours though, that might be awkward."

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

"Awesome. Right, where's me clothes? Aw shit, they're a mess."

Walking over to the corner where she had flung her clothes, she found they were thoroughly spackled with stains. Still, they'd have to do, and while her top was now a bit tight, it would be sufficient to see her home. She began to dress herself.

"What about Gemma? You going to turn her back?"

"I was hoping to speak to her in private, actually." said Abi. "If that's okay?"

"That okay, Gems?"

"Uh, yeah, no problem. I'll see you back at the flat."

"Alright. Bye."

After Kelly had dressed and left the lab, Abi waited for a minute before quickly darting over to one of the computer terminals and typing in some commands.

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

"What did you just do?" asked Gemma suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing much. Just left a little surprise for Kelly before she got out of range."

"Uh... okay. Are you sure she won't mind?"

"She'll get used to it."

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Yeah, about that. I lied. I just wanted to get rid of Kelly so I could have a bit of fun with you myself."

Gemma's eyes opened in terror. She remembered when she first arrived at the lab, and Kelly was drunk and stupid and did things to her, things that made her unable to speak or move. And now it was happening all over again, her arms and legs were still immobile, and Wendy was responding only to Abi's commands. She watched, frozen, as Abi started to peel off her cum-soaked jeans. Kelly hadn't gone far though, she could shout out, call Kelly back. But then even if she did, Kelly still had the nanobots in her system, once she was back in the room they'd both be Abi's prisoners. Who knows what danger she would be putting Kelly in?

Abi finally stood naked before Gemma. Finally she asked Wendy for the one thing that she truly wanted, the whole reason that she had gone to Maria in the first place.

"Wendy, give me a cock. And I'd like my own breasts back please."

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

The pleasure of feeling a cock sprouting from just above her pussy was almost enough to move Abi to tears. It was a place where there had always seemed to be something missing, and it was occupied at last. She finally felt complete. Time to put this new appendage to the test, she thought. With her body transformed, she advanced upon Gemma, mentally calculating their relative sizes. What Kelly had been doing to Gemma looked like fun, and she wanted to try that out too. About a sixth, she thought.

"Wendy, reduce Gemma to 17% size."

"No!" wailed Gemma, a long and desperate cry that quietened as its owner underwent the ordered transformation.

"Command acknowledged. Changes complete."

Gemma was now just a fairy sitting on the chair, about the length of Abi's forearm, her arms and legs still fused resolutedly to her body. Abi loomed over her, her cock just as large and imposing as Kelly's had been, but her body far more so.

"Are you ever going to let me go?" sobbed Gemma.

Abi looked shocked.

"Of course! Don't cry, little thing. I just want to test my new cock out, then I put you back to normal. Relax, try to enjoy it. Let's get to business."

Gemma knew that protesting was useless. Abi picked her up effortlessly and pressed her tip of her hard cock to Gemma's pussy. With that touch, and the anticipation of being penetrated by Abi's huge cock, Gemma felt her resolve weaken. She still wasn't sure if she trusted Abi, but her body was now so wired for pleasure that she could think of nothing but the short term, and she turned herself over to Abi's lust entirely.