The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 03: Abi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi saw the change in Gemma's expression, and in response began to slide the dimutive woman down onto her cock. As it sunk deeper and depper, Abi saw Gemma's body bulge slightly – similar to how it had when Kelly had fucked her, but far less dramatically. Eventually her entire length was inside of Gemma, a little bulge around the sternum betraying the location of the head. Gemma gasped with delight.

"Feels okay then?" asked Abi.

"Yes, " murmured Gemma. "Oh yes that feels good."

"Compared to Kelly?"

"No, this is better. Two stretched me wider, but this... yours is right in the middle. It makes me feel fuller. Righter."

"You've stopped crying."

"Oh, use me. Please use me. I need to be used."

Abi smiled and began to slowly stroke Gemma back and forth along the length of her cock. She couldn't believe it, it was just as good as she had imagined when Kelly was doing it, an eager little hand-held living wank toy, what more could she ask for?

It was a short time, a disappointingly short time, before Abi became aware of a building pressure deep within her body, and realised that her brand new cock was jostling for its first orgasm. She tried to slow down, to prolong the experience, but it was no use. If anything, slowing down wasn't causing the pending orgasm to recede, but rather amplifying the intensity of the pressure. Finally, she could fight it no longer.

"I'm... cumming..." she gasped.

Gemma moaned, desperately sad that it was going to be over so soon. But then she felt Abi's cock twitch and jump, and then that familiar feeling of an unimaginable excess of cum bursting inside her, swelling her body briefly before finding its way to the openings in her nipples and cocks, from where it exploded out in front of her, decorating Abi's flat stomach with streaks and spots of her own fluids. To Abi, the quantity seemed impressive. To Gemma, it was enough to drown in. Four spurts, and then it was over.

Abi sat down heavily in the nearest chair, her mind reeling, still struggling to process the brand new sensation of her cock's first ever orgasm. And this was to be the first of many. She gently removed Gemma and placed her down on her lap.

"Hey, Gemma."

"Yeah?"

"So, as I said, I'll happily turn you back and you can go home and all that. But what would it take to make you stay?"

"Stay?"

"With me. Like this. Make this a permanent thing."

Gemma's heart immediately leapt. Right now, she couldn't think of anything that she wanted more than to stay like she was and be Abi's fuck toy forever. But she also knew that if she didn't exercise a bit of caution now, she could end up regretting it for the rest of her life.

"Woah, hold on. Give me a minute to think this through. I need to clear my head."

"Sure, take your time."

"Well, first off, can I at least have my arms and legs back?"

"Sure, of course. Wendy, unfix Gemma's arms and legs."

"Command acknowledged. Changes initiated."

Gemma sighed with relief as she at last regained the ability to move her limbs. She flexed the muscles to work the stiffness out.

"Look, I'm not sure how this is going to work. Me staying this size, I mean. What about work, family, friends? Where would I live?"

"You could tell everyone that you've emigrated, or something. Come and live with me."

"I dunno, I'm used to being around lots of people. I think I'd get lonely."

"You could use the computer to stay in touch."

"I think I'd struggle to use a computer." replied Gemma, waving her hands to demonstrate the size-related issues.

"Well, yes, but you could use a smartphone without problems."

Gemma thought for a while. She could see how it might work.

"Look, it's tempting. I'd be willing to give it a try, but once we leave this place, I'm committed to it, aren't I? That's still a problem."

"Hmmm. Maybe not. Give me a minute."

Abi turned back to the computer and started checking through the logs and specifications of the nanobots. A few minutes later, she sat away from the computer.

"Okay, how's this. We queue up the instructions to change you back, but send them to the nanobots in a paused state. Nothing happens until you give the code phrase. They'll wait indefinitely. Once you give the code phrase, the change happens, no matter where you are."

It sounded like a workable solution. The two girls sat in silence for a minute, as Gemma mulled it over. It seemed pretty watertight, she would be able to walk out at any time.

* * *

Two hours later, Kelly was in the flat, watching her phone. There was no sign of Gemma yet, and she was starting to worry. She'd already gone back to the lab, but had found it locked up, with no noise or signs of activity from inside, and Abi's car was no longer outside.

At last, her phone buzzed. New message from Gem.

"I'm not coming home tonight. Don't know when I will. I'm safe, don't worry. G x"